March 29, 2024, 03:45:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 318556 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #980 on: January 21, 2009, 09:46:06 PM »

I just realized something based on the doc dump today. You know how Cindy has been saying that she only told the dispatcher that it smelled like a dead body in the car because she was just saying "anything" to get the cops over there because she found out Caylee had been kidnapped? I wish someone could ask her to explain then why she said the same to thing to her co-worker when she went back to work that day, BEFORE she even called 911. What would have been the purpose of lying to her co-worker? I think she's tripped herself up.

oooooooooooooooooh!  VERY good point Scatty!!  And to follow that line of thinking... The whole call to 911 where she said that was 'supposedly' from this hysterical woman who had JUST found out about that smell, etc.  Cindy went to work, waited around, was sent home, did laundry, got Casey, etc.  Then hours after she smelled that stench then called 911 all in hysterics?  Nawwwww... This just clinches for me that the whole OMG hysterical thing was entirely made up and acted out by Cindy, for dramatic effect.  Some have thought that all along. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #981 on: January 21, 2009, 09:46:32 PM »

i just noticed this watching NG, taped it so i am behind. KC is saying something to her parents about a tragedy & she kind of mumbles then says something like "i don't want to be one of those mothers/parents who never sees there child again & is left wondering.... it is weird! she blinks her eyes a whole bunch, but i get the feeling she wants caylee found, maybe so the focus won't be on Caylee. i have never noticed this before but i need to watch it again. has anyone noticed this or am i just too tired & imagining things?

wendi

Hey Wendi, I have seen that already, and I slowed it down, rewound it, watched again. KC is blinking excessively, and this is one of her boo hoo moments, but it does say a lot about how she was already talking about Caylee not being found, but because Caylee is alive. She shakes her head while saying that she Caylee would be with someone else, because she knew she was lying about that. B*tch

edit self * but she says Caylee is alive. She shakes her head while saying that Caylee would be with someone else

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: January 21, 2009, 09:47:55 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/012109caseydocuments/1/lg/CF08-15606_disc_3216-3274_Page_06.htm

Maggots and Pupa submitted

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: January 21, 2009, 09:50:38 PM »

I just realized something based on the doc dump today. You know how Cindy has been saying that she only told the dispatcher that it smelled like a dead body in the car because she was just saying "anything" to get the cops over there because she found out Caylee had been kidnapped? I wish someone could ask her to explain then why she said the same to thing to her co-worker when she went back to work that day, BEFORE she even called 911. What would have been the purpose of lying to her co-worker? I think she's tripped herself up.

oooooooooooooooooh!  VERY good point Scatty!!  And to follow that line of thinking... The whole call to 911 where she said that was 'supposedly' from this hysterical woman who had JUST found out about that smell, etc.  Cindy went to work, waited around, was sent home, did laundry, got Casey, etc.  Then hours after she smelled that stench then called 911 all in hysterics?  Nawwwww... This just clinches for me that the whole OMG hysterical thing was entirely made up and acted out by Cindy, for dramatic effect.  Some have thought that all along. 

I was compelled to log back in to reply to this. YES. All acted out. I have been thinking this for quite some time now!

Even a bit over-emoted, if you ask me.

But again, I hold an unpopular opinion. I am used to it. LOL

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: January 21, 2009, 09:51:00 PM »

Just came back real quick to post this and leave you with a terrifying thought..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481188,00.html

What if Caylee was buried while she was still alive.

Night.

I really think Casey was to lazy.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: January 21, 2009, 09:51:14 PM »

Hello Wheels Monkeys

Trying to imagine why duct tape would also be on Caylees head.  Was it covering her eyes at one point?  Any ideas? 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #986 on: January 21, 2009, 09:51:26 PM »

The body fluid on the multiple items of clothing is pretty easy to explain - she was humping anything that moved so I am pretty sure that I know what that fluid was - yuck!!!  (Now where is that barfing emoticon?)

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #987 on: January 21, 2009, 09:51:31 PM »

Me too, she babbles so much, she probably can't remember who she says things to, I'm sure she will just deny that she made that comment to a co worker.

Yep, since day 1 that co worker has lied.

hah thats nothing. have you guys listened to her interviews with le and the fbi in their entirety...she tells so many lies itll make your head spin.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #988 on: January 21, 2009, 09:57:11 PM »

Me too, she babbles so much, she probably can't remember who she says things to, I'm sure she will just deny that she made that comment to a co worker.

hah thats nothing. have you guys listened to her interviews with le and the fbi in their entirety...she tells so many lies itll make your head spin.

sorry i forgot to add my cindy emoticon 

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #989 on: January 21, 2009, 09:57:38 PM »

Did anyone else notice that maggots were submitted and I do not think any results were given.

I noticed that too~I think they have them, and that there is Caylee's DNA in them - that would have assured the 1st degree murder charge at the grand jury.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: January 21, 2009, 09:57:42 PM »

Hello Wheels Monkeys

Trying to imagine why duct tape would also be on Caylees head.  Was it covering her eyes at one point?  Any ideas? 

Not sure what you mean?  Duct tape is wrapped around the head and covers the mouth area.  My guess is it covered more than just the mouth area. 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: January 21, 2009, 09:59:09 PM »

I have a quick question for any monkey that had the patience to read more of the documents today than I did. I read on another site today that the emails Sean Krause received, that Cindy said were not sent by her but by some hacker, were found to actually have been sent from Cindy's own computer?  Is this true? Or did the poster read more into it that what was actually said in the document? (Okay, sorry, not such a quick question after all) 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #992 on: January 21, 2009, 10:01:22 PM »

Hello Wheels Monkeys

That's what I was wondering, did she just wrap it around and around, or did she put it on her mouth and eyes specifically?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: January 21, 2009, 10:02:25 PM »

sorry i forgot to add my cindy emoticon 

Here's Cindy:

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: January 21, 2009, 10:02:26 PM »

Hello Wheels Monkeys

Not sure what you mean?  Duct tape is wrapped around the head and covers the mouth area.  My guess is it covered more than just the mouth area. 

Hi Klaas,

I got the impression from this clip from article that there was a separate tape on head.  Maybe I misinterpreted it. 

The tape around Caylee's mouth had a heart-shaped sticker on it, and there was also duct tape attached to her head, the station reported.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: January 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM »

I have a quick question for any monkey that had the patience to read more of the documents today than I did. I read on another site today that the emails Sean Krause received, that Cindy said were not sent by her but by some hacker, were found to actually have been sent from Cindy's own computer?  Is this true? Or did the poster read more into it that what was actually said in the document? (Okay, sorry, not such a quick question after all) 

It's OK, Scatty.  I'm still trying to find the spreadsheet Cindy put together of potential suspects.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #996 on: January 21, 2009, 10:03:25 PM »

I was compelled to log back in to reply to this. YES. All acted out. I have been thinking this for quite some time now!

Even a bit over-emoted, if you ask me.

But again, I hold an unpopular opinion. I am used to it. LOL

I have a different take on that. I do not understand WHY they even took that car home but.... all day these thoughts and this smell has been on Cindys mind. She doesn't want to lose control and she knows she will if she acknowledges these things are not making sense. She thinks finding KC will lead her to Caylee, but she''s registering the smell in her head and when she finds KC without Caylee she starts her downward spiral ( as I think most would). The operator was not expressing a lot of interest in the 911 call and Cindy wants her to know her concern, thus blurts out about the smell, it was a way to get noticed for sure but Cindy just blew her stack and when she verbalized her thoughts she realized the magnitude of the situation. What you monkeys think?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #997 on: January 21, 2009, 10:03:51 PM »

It's OK, Scatty.  I'm still trying to find the spreadsheet Cindy put together of potential suspects.
I can't find that either.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: January 21, 2009, 10:04:46 PM »

Hello Wheels Monkeys

That's what I was wondering, did she just wrap it around and around, or did she put it on her mouth and eyes specifically?

The way I understand it, there were two pieces of duct tape on the skull. One was a small-ish piece of duct tape on her mouth, and there was also a larger piece that was stuck to her hair and they had to cut this one off.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: January 21, 2009, 10:05:44 PM »

Hello Wheels Monkeys

Hey Rose,  from my understanding it was wrapped around her mouth and into her hair on each side, they say her hair had to be cut to get it off, so my guess would be just slapped it across her mouth and it was so long it went into her hair!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.