April 28, 2024, 08:35:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321614 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: January 21, 2009, 03:19:16 PM »

Defense files motion to inspect crime scene

Also on Wednesday, the attorney representing Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, filed a motion to inspect the location where the remains of Caylee were discovered last month.

READ THE MOTION (PDF 51KB)   FOX35
According to Orange County property records, the land on which the crime scene rests, belongs to a resident of Winter Park and is marked with "no trespassing" signs.

In the motion, Baez states that the owner has not responded to his requests to search the property and is asking for court intervention. 

"The defense experts need access to the property in order to conduct a proper investigation of the pertinent items in relation to this case," the motion reads.

A hearing date for motion has not yet been set

Bahahahah....I called that!

opps didnt link
http://www.media.myfoxorlando.com/Caylee%20Anthony/documents/012109motion-to-inspect-crimescene.pdf

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2009, 03:20:06 PM »

Item K-1, which is a DNA Parentage test report - do we know if that's the report from back when Jesse wanted testing done to see whether or not he was Caylee's Dad?

Who was it that told us early on that LE knows very well who Caylee's dad is?  I know LP did, but did anyone else?

Even though Caylee looked a lot like JP Chatt, my money has been on Lee as her dad since very early on, but I am not sure if that's something that will ever come out unless Baez is using it as part of his strategy.

When the dna testing, mitrocondrial testing, came back on the deathband hair, on Foxnews, the Forensic expert said from that test, LE knew who the father was.  The only way I think he could have known that was if there were levels that related to a family member.  His wife is part of the defense now and I can't recall his name.

Are you talking about Dr. Baden?
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2009, 03:20:09 PM »

seemeatthebeach...I also am beyond disgusted, I'm going to walk the dog, and get some air.

I too  am so disgusted, they all need to be locked in a jail cell together...
I already took a walk outside, but, it is 29 degrees, the car will not start, and there is a flat tire....So, I decided to come back inside. 

I have to go outside to take care of animals.  I can't read all this right now.  Don't know if I will be a ble to.  Caylee was a child I never knew but to whom I was drawn for some unknown reason. 

Now I just want to let loose and mourn her passing as she were one of my closest loved ones.  Reading of her things in a bag w/in a garbage bag made my heart just plummet.  Its finally sinking in about the misery she endured at that killers hands. 

I'm not sure if I care if it was an accident anymore.  And I'd like to know what kind of idiots she was hanging with who wouldn't go crazy on her at the mere mention of medicating a healthy child to make her sleep.  Boy, there's a lesson there.

God rest your soul, Miss Caylee.  I'm so, so sorry.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2009, 03:20:26 PM »

Conversations with co-workers
http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html

The above reported earlier by another monkey has a lot of info in it, including the stuff from Sean Krause. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: January 21, 2009, 03:21:53 PM »

What's with Dr. Lee examining various pieces of evidence, and all of a sudden strands of "hair" showing up on several items?  I've been trying to go back into the dumped documents this afternoon to copy and paste here, but with the servers being pushed to their limits, I can't get back in.

Did someone say the Dr. Lee had tampered with evidence with OJ's evidence, or was that some else?  How can things like that happen without someone not being prosecuted for their criminal actions?

Lee did tamper with evidence, but I don't think it was OJ's case. That hair on the back of the pizza box and soda can was found upon 2nd inspection after Lee left. Defense will also try to highlight that as evidence of "sloppy" work by LE, IMO.

CB, the point I was pondering was that maybe Dr. Lee planted the hair during his inspection.  And, wasn't it more than just one soda can?  I'm going to try to get back into the docs, again.

I thought it was possible too, GO. Yes, good point.

He would have a lot of splaining to do since that car was gone over with a fine tooth comb months before he showed up to inspect it after it was pretty much gutted
Capp I was thinking the Exact Same thing ... Would not be a lot left of that CAR after the Original Forensic Team went through the vehicle.
That and on NG when she had DR LEE on the Phone he said and I remember because of the PIZZA ..blah ..He said to NG that there was Meat found in the car ..HAM I recall that was rotting ... Because NG Piped up ... HAM found in the Tot Mom's Car ..and then he said frozen food and other things. But I do remember him saying MEAT was found.

Then he sort of trailed off onto another subject and dropped the findings within Slore's Car.

yes he was eluding to rotten meat (why George said it later on) since there was no pizza found in the box - right there it shows he was willing to fabricate for the defense, "the green disease" as I call it  (GREED) turned this once respectable forensic expert into a defense lying slore

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #145 on: January 21, 2009, 03:22:04 PM »

Defense files motion to inspect crime scene

Also on Wednesday, the attorney representing Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, filed a motion to inspect the location where the remains of Caylee were discovered last month.

READ THE MOTION (PDF 51KB)   FOX35
According to Orange County property records, the land on which the crime scene rests, belongs to a resident of Winter Park and is marked with "no trespassing" signs.

In the motion, Baez states that the owner has not responded to his requests to search the property and is asking for court intervention. 

"The defense experts need access to the property in order to conduct a proper investigation of the pertinent items in relation to this case," the motion reads.

A hearing date for motion has not yet been set

Bahahahah....I called that!

opps didnt link
http://www.media.myfoxorlando.com/Caylee%20Anthony/documents/012109motion-to-inspect-crimescene.pdf
I thought the defense wasn't going to examine the crime scene?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2009, 03:22:13 PM »

::MonkeyShocked::omg my typing!!

Yep, Peanut. I'll go fix that one right now!! 

thank you cbb, im so so sorry! god what a potty mouth.

I caught the typo and fixed it, plus all the others that some quoted...typos happen.  However, quoting them makes a lot of work to fix.   

i know it does, ill watch it i promise.

My bad for quoting it, I just needed a laugh peanut and thankfully you provided one. We just learned today that a friends wife was killed in a car accident in Troy, Al and then this doc dump had me down, so you accidentally gave me some relief..... 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: January 21, 2009, 03:22:20 PM »

Dr. Baden is the one who said with Greta or Nancy, maybe both, that "they know who the father is."  Since his wife works for the defense team, he should know. 

They could only know for certain if they obtained dna from the father as well as from Casey.  I mean, they could not know if the father were some drifter whose name Casey did not even know and whose dna was not available. 

Since they appear to know the name of the father of Caylee, (and that is important info for both sides to know), it must be someone who is in the mix, whose dna has been tested, etc.

And since they took Lee's dna for the express purpose of comparing it to Caylee's...well, they were at least thinking in that direction fairly early in the case.

I am very interested in what the supervisor at Cindy's workplace and others there had to say.  She is a motormouth and I feel certain she told them a lot about her problems with Casey. 

That is the guy I was thinking of in my earlier post.

He said that in light of the report LE knew who the father was prior to his wife coming on board with the defense.  There were only mitochondrial markers reported on.  I spent hours googling and there was some information that certain elevated markers would signify parentage on the father side being a family member.  So long ago now, but I know it was posted here by others.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: January 21, 2009, 03:22:21 PM »

Thanks, Deenie.   I have always thought that Cindy's co-workers must have heard plenty from her.  And none of them has come forward to talk to the media, so they are saving it for the trial, which is good.

Here is the thing -- you do not consider getting custody of your grandchild if your daughter is a good mom who loves the child deeply.

Cindy is clearly lying now or was lying then.  Either Casey was such a bad mom that she thought Caylee was unsafe in Casey's hands or Casey was a good mom.

Clearly, Cindy was singing a far, far different tune before Caylee went missing than she has been singing since.

"Casey is an infit mom," "Casey is a sociopath," "Casey is a chronic liar," "Casey is jealous of my relationship with Caylee," "Casey left without warning," turned overnight into "Casey is a loving mother."

Cindy has lied through her teeth for months now.  It is time for the truth to come out, and it will.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #149 on: January 21, 2009, 03:23:06 PM »

According to the websleuths site, the dna testing between Lee and Caylee is curiously omitted whereas everything else has results.

If that's true, it certainly speaks volumes, doesn't it!   

After releasing the incest allegations against him, and then releasing the request for DNA to be compared, you would think they would also release a report stating that the DNA was not a match...IF IT WAS NOT A MATCH.  One can only lead to a single conclusion.  A conclusion  I was reluctant to believe- until now.  YIKES!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2009, 03:23:20 PM »

Always 1 is home - all the people say yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2009, 03:23:45 PM »

Item K-1, which is a DNA Parentage test report - do we know if that's the report from back when Jesse wanted testing done to see whether or not he was Caylee's Dad?

Who was it that told us early on that LE knows very well who Caylee's dad is?  I know LP did, but did anyone else?

Even though Caylee looked a lot like JP Chatt, my money has been on Lee as her dad since very early on, but I am not sure if that's something that will ever come out unless Baez is using it as part of his strategy.

When the dna testing, mitrocondrial testing, came back on the deathband hair, on Foxnews, the Forensic expert said from that test, LE knew who the father was.  The only way I think he could have known that was if there were levels that related to a family member.  His wife is part of the defense now and I can't recall his name.

Are you talking about Dr. Baden?

Yes, brainfart from this fossil.  Thanks.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2009, 03:24:54 PM »

Did henry lee say on Nancy grace that there was pizza in the trunk?

and ham and cheese containers IIRC....but they were EMPTY!.....LE made the point several times that NO meat or pizza of any kind in the trash bag or car.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2009, 03:24:58 PM »

I'm wondering what kind of laundry bag, whether it was a Winnie the Pooh or something else.

I wonder if she killed Caylee at the house after the big fight on the 15th  - and put her inside the laundry bag.   

That has been my thought all along that she was so mad @ CA when CA was threatening to take Caylee away from KC that kc would show her who would get Caylee!!! JMO  So so sad

Probably huffed and puffed packing her things to leave.  In the midst of that she shut Caylee up for good.  Likely she did carry stuff to her car, and one of those items was a laundry bag containing her daughter.  How sad.

But if Casey killed Caylee after the fight and then packed her things and put Caylee in the laundry bag and carried her out. Then Cindy knew that night Caylee was dead because Cindy would have not seen Casey take Caylee out of the house.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2009, 03:25:46 PM »

Always 1 is home - all the people say yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yay!"

Get in here A1!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2009, 03:26:20 PM »

According to the websleuths site, the dna testing between Lee and Caylee is curiously omitted whereas everything else has results.

If that's true, it certainly speaks volumes, doesn't it!   

After releasing the incest allegations against him, and then releasing the request for DNA to be compared, you would think they would also release a report stating that the DNA was not a match...IF IT WAS NOT A MATCH.  One can only lead to a single conclusion.  A conclusion  I was reluctant to believe- until now.  YIKES!

You would think they would clear the air on that if it were false.  They haven't.  It speaks volumes.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2009, 03:27:31 PM »

have any of the documents said what the stain in the trunk was, or is believed to be?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: January 21, 2009, 03:27:51 PM »

It was to Ricardo that Casey 'joked' about giving Caylee baby medicine to put her to sleep.  Sad

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2009, 03:28:04 PM »

I'm wondering what kind of laundry bag, whether it was a Winnie the Pooh or something else.

I wonder if she killed Caylee at the house after the big fight on the 15th  - and put her inside the laundry bag.   

That has been my thought all along that she was so mad @ CA when CA was threatening to take Caylee away from KC that kc would show her who would get Caylee!!! JMO  So so sad

Probably huffed and puffed packing her things to leave.  In the midst of that she shut Caylee up for good.  Likely she did carry stuff to her car, and one of those items was a laundry bag containing her daughter.  How sad.

But if Casey killed Caylee after the fight and then packed her things and put Caylee in the laundry bag and carried her out. Then Cindy knew that night Caylee was dead because Cindy would have not seen Casey take Caylee out of the house.

Cindy never said she saw Caylee leave the house.  Goerge did.  I for one don't believe he saw them leave on the 16th of June.  I think he lied, lied like he lied about the chase which was found to be a lie by the toll records in the previous document dump.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2009, 03:28:34 PM »

Dolce in the photo above of Caylee you just posted in the baby play pen
she looks Unhealthy ... like she has Blue bags under her Eyes and she's pale ... I wonder what the Date was that photo was taken. According to Slore .. Caylee has never been sick, and was a extremely healthy child ........... ooo 
Its either in Annie's or Amy's text messages KC is complaining about Caylee being sick for the first time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.