April 30, 2024, 04:48:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321787 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: January 21, 2009, 03:47:53 PM »

Interesting:

It says on 7/18 deputy Carlos Padilla collected from 4851 Hopespring drive a stuffed animal packaged in a plastic bag.  The stuffed animal was shown to Cindy who had never seen it before.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #181 on: January 21, 2009, 03:49:03 PM »

::MonkeyShocked::omg my typing!!

Yep, Peanut. I'll go fix that one right now!! 

thank you cbb, im so so sorry! god what a potty mouth.

I caught the typo and fixed it, plus all the others that some quoted...typos happen.  However, quoting them makes a lot of work to fix.   

i know it does, ill watch it i promise.

My bad for quoting it, I just needed a laugh peanut and thankfully you provided one. We just learned today that a friends wife was killed in a car accident in Troy, Al and then this doc dump had me down, so you accidentally gave me some relief..... 

oh my goodness island, thats just horrible. im so very sorry Sad

Thanks, we are still trying to find out exactly what happened~their 4yr old daughter survived, but not her mommy

thats just heartbreaking. of course im glad the little poppet will be physically ok, but having to live without her mom is too sad.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #182 on: January 21, 2009, 03:50:04 PM »

I suppose the big question now is this:  Did Cindy exaggerate Casey's shortcomings as a mother?  Did she deliberately try to turn Casey's friends against her in order to keep Casey and Caylee under her roof?  Did she want to control Casey's life so that she could have Caylee with her?  How long had she been threatening Casey with getting custody?  Had she seen a lawyer about the possibilities of getting custody?  What had she been telling people about Casey's parenting skills or lack of them?  Was Casey really that bad a mother or did Cindy just want Caylee for herself?

In order to take custody from a parent, the grandparent has to have some pretty good reasons and documentation.  It takes a lot more than being lazy, out of work or partying to get custody of a child.  It takes the mother being grossly neglectful or abusive.  Cindy says now that Casey was never abusive to Caylee, that Casey loved Caylee deeply, that Casey was a good mom.

Why would this woman say one thing before Caylee went missing and something totally different now?  It makes no sense.  I think Cindy is as nutty as Casey is. 

Think about it.  If someone you know or work with came to you and said she was having problems with her daughter and worried about her granddaughter, what would you advise her to do?  I think before you would advise her to seek custody, you would have to hear that the mother was being very, very neglectful and doing things that no mother should do, including being abusive or putting the child in dangerous situations. 

If Cindy were not lying now, I would have more sympathy for her.  If she thought Casey was such a bad, bad mother, why be taking up for her now?  Is it all a matter or pride?  I hate to tell her, but her fantasy of the perfect little family was shattered long ago.

I think Cindy is as nutty as Casey is after reading what the co-workers had to say.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: January 21, 2009, 03:50:17 PM »

They also collected a pink colored "Ready bed" from the Anthony's house back in August.  As well as some DVDs.  I wonder why the dvds?
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #184 on: January 21, 2009, 03:51:29 PM »

They also collected a pink colored "Ready bed" from the Anthony's house back in August.  As well as some DVDs.  I wonder why the dvds?

Maybe for fingerprints? 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #185 on: January 21, 2009, 03:51:58 PM »

Conversations with co-workers
http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html

The above reported earlier by another monkey has a lot of info in it, including the stuff from Sean Krause. 

Thx, Wyks! Yes, an interesting read. Hudsun, you asked if there was anything else. At the link Wyks just posted, I learned that it can be established that "Zanny" had indeed been mentioned before Caylee went missing. The name "Zenaida" apparently didn't come up until after the fact. There is also info about e-mails from Cindy indicating she thought Casey had something to do with Caylee's death.

In the docs in which it mentions Richardo's interview, it says that when they were together Casey had mentioned Zanny and that he asked what it stood for and she said Zenaida. So it appears that the name Zenaida had been around prior to Caylee missing.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: January 21, 2009, 03:52:19 PM »

I believe that they would need to confirm Lee's DNA regardless if they are using the hair in the trunk with only an MDNA match. I don't believe that this necessarily hints at suspicion of incest

Carmen
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #187 on: January 21, 2009, 03:53:25 PM »

I'm wondering what kind of laundry bag, whether it was a Winnie the Pooh or something else.

I wonder if she killed Caylee at the house after the big fight on the 15th  - and put her inside the laundry bag.   

That has been my thought all along that she was so mad @ CA when CA was threatening to take Caylee away from KC that kc would show her who would get Caylee!!! JMO  So so sad

Probably huffed and puffed packing her things to leave.  In the midst of that she shut Caylee up for good.  Likely she did carry stuff to her car, and one of those items was a laundry bag containing her daughter.  How sad.

But if Casey killed Caylee after the fight and then packed her things and put Caylee in the laundry bag and carried her out. Then Cindy knew that night Caylee was dead because Cindy would have not seen Casey take Caylee out of the house.

Cindy never said she saw Caylee leave the house.  Goerge did.  I for one don't believe he saw them leave on the 16th of June.  I think he lied, lied like he lied about the chase which was found to be a lie by the toll records in the previous document dump.

I know George said he saw them leave on the 16th
I'm talking about the 15th then Cindy knew Caylee was dead because she could not have seen Casey take Caylee out of the house alive and if Casey had her in the bag dead Cindy would have known about it.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #188 on: January 21, 2009, 03:54:47 PM »

I suppose the big question now is this:  Did Cindy exaggerate Casey's shortcomings as a mother?  Did she deliberately try to turn Casey's friends against her in order to keep Casey and Caylee under her roof?  Did she want to control Casey's life so that she could have Caylee with her?  How long had she been threatening Casey with getting custody?  Had she seen a lawyer about the possibilities of getting custody?  What had she been telling people about Casey's parenting skills or lack of them?  Was Casey really that bad a mother or did Cindy just want Caylee for herself?

In order to take custody from a parent, the grandparent has to have some pretty good reasons and documentation.  It takes a lot more than being lazy, out of work or partying to get custody of a child.  It takes the mother being grossly neglectful or abusive.  Cindy says now that Casey was never abusive to Caylee, that Casey loved Caylee deeply, that Casey was a good mom.

Why would this woman say one thing before Caylee went missing and something totally different now?  It makes no sense.  I think Cindy is as nutty as Casey is. 

Think about it.  If someone you know or work with came to you and said she was having problems with her daughter and worried about her granddaughter, what would you advise her to do?  I think before you would advise her to seek custody, you would have to hear that the mother was being very, very neglectful and doing things that no mother should do, including being abusive or putting the child in dangerous situations. 

If Cindy were not lying now, I would have more sympathy for her.  If she thought Casey was such a bad, bad mother, why be taking up for her now?  Is it all a matter or pride?  I hate to tell her, but her fantasy of the perfect little family was shattered long ago.

snipped
Because Cindy is a Perfect Mother (and control freak) and she herself needed to Reinforce to her Other Family " Her Boss/Co-workers" that she has done everything right. That and she has run her mouth about Casey to them every day of what Casey does wrong or has done against Cindy .... which in Reflection would only put Cindy back into the Mother of the Year category ...by her coworkers. Poor Cindy she has such a Slore of a Daughter, she is the GREATEST MOM and has Done so much for that Girl ... so when the Complaints heightened from Cindy's mouth ... the coworkers in Defense of Cindy said ... Why don't you just throw her out and take Custody of Caylee....  mmmm
Years of Badmouthing Casey to a small circle of Co-Workers/Boss ... who Want Perfect Mom to start living her life normal ... could finally get sick of hearing Cindy's complaints and result to say such things as ... Get Rid of Her and Take Caylee ... stop the Madness already ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: January 21, 2009, 03:55:05 PM »

I believe that they would need to confirm Lee's DNA regardless if they are using the hair in the trunk with only an MDNA match. I don't believe that this necessarily hints at suspicion of incest

Sorry to disagree, but there is only one reason to match his DNA to Caylee.  Only one.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: January 21, 2009, 03:56:20 PM »

Is a ready bed that kind you blow up for guests, I wonder why the DVDs also.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: January 21, 2009, 03:58:17 PM »

Islandmonkey, so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #192 on: January 21, 2009, 03:59:17 PM »

The above reported earlier by another monkey has a lot of info in it, including the stuff from Sean Krause. 

Thx, Wyks! Yes, an interesting read. Hudsun, you asked if there was anything else. At the link Wyks just posted, I learned that it can be established that "Zanny" had indeed been mentioned before Caylee went missing. The name "Zenaida" apparently didn't come up until after the fact. There is also info about e-mails from Cindy indicating she thought Casey had something to do with Caylee's death.

In the docs in which it mentions Richardo's interview, it says that when they were together Casey had mentioned Zanny and that he asked what it stood for and she said Zenaida. So it appears that the name Zenaida had been around prior to Caylee missing.

I missed that, Blessed Mother! I'm trying to read quickly, so thank you for the correction!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #193 on: January 21, 2009, 04:01:12 PM »

I'm wondering what kind of laundry bag, whether it was a Winnie the Pooh or something else.

I wonder if she killed Caylee at the house after the big fight on the 15th  - and put her inside the laundry bag.   

My scenario: She did it that night, while Caylee was still dressed in her "go to visit GreatGrampa" clothes. Put her in the bag, with her blankie, and snuck her out to her car.

Is it a sin to pray that the Demented One (not to be confused with my MIL, whom I love) just strokes out and dies...today?
I may have the date messed up - but me thinking
T was it not said in past docs that night was the night Cindy and Casey had the Fight. That's when Cindy tried to throttle Casey or choke her .. and right after Casey took off -

Was it ever clear that she had Caylee in hand
or Was it noted that CASEY Left and it was obvious that she took Caylee with her ... Due to obviously Casey left and Caylee was gone ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: January 21, 2009, 04:02:27 PM »

Maybe they had an argument on Father's Day and Cindy lunged at Casey and Casey screamed and yelled and it all got pretty bad.  Then Casey and Caylee went into their bedroom (we know they usually slept together) and Cindy and George went into their bedroom and went to sleep.  Casey waited until things were quiet and threw some things in a laundry bag and left with Caylee, not even knowing where they would go.  Maybe they slept in the car that night and Caylee started crying for grandma and Casey killed her.  Or maybe Casey deliberately decided that she would see Caylee dead before she would see her in custody of Cindy.

Do you all remember the RUMOR -  that the mattress had been cut into, along with the carpet in KC's room during the search warrant on 12/11?   That rumor came from someone who supposedly knows CA.

This search warrant doesn't mention that - so I guess that rumor is false?     I still don't see a list of what was taken - do any of you guys see a list?      (maybe I'm missing it)?
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: January 21, 2009, 04:03:08 PM »

I'm pretty sure the ready bed is an air bed type thing.  It also described a pump w/ it it.  I know there had been a lot of talk here earlier about that type of bed so I thought it was interesting they took one as evidence so early on.  DVD things was just strange to me.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #196 on: January 21, 2009, 04:03:18 PM »

I missed that, Blessed Mother! I'm trying to read quickly, so thank you for the correction!!!

Np, this is all just such a messed up situation! I can't believe Cindy had to be told by the "area director" of her work, to go home!

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: January 21, 2009, 04:04:09 PM »

I figure the DVDs would show various articles of clothing that Caylee wore.   maybe??
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #198 on: January 21, 2009, 04:06:08 PM »

My scenario: She did it that night, while Caylee was still dressed in her "go to visit GreatGrampa" clothes. Put her in the bag, with her blankie, and snuck her out to her car.

Is it a sin to pray that the Demented One (not to be confused with my MIL, whom I love) just strokes out and dies...today?
I may have the date messed up - but me thinking
T was it not said in past docs that night was the night Cindy and Casey had the Fight. That's when Cindy tried to throttle Casey or choke her .. and right after Casey took off -

Was it ever clear that she had Caylee in hand
or Was it noted that CASEY Left and it was obvious that she took Caylee with her ... Due to obviously Casey left and Caylee was gone ...
Sorry because I recall it was said that Casey " Packed " stuff and Left ..does anyone recall " Caylee" when this incident happened. Was she sleeping and awoken when this happened ..was she Crying ..due to Cindy/Slore Fight. Did Casey rip her away from whatever Caylee was doing at that moment and throw her in the Car and take off 
 ... Was she in a BAG ? omg ...

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: January 21, 2009, 04:06:20 PM »

Search warrant pg. 3136

click to enlarge until readable.  Toy horses?

Anyone know why computer equipment scratched out?  I assume it didn't fit the scope of the warrant, but curious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.