April 30, 2024, 12:32:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321924 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #400 on: January 21, 2009, 05:20:42 PM »

Well, if the azzwipe would answer a simple qustion as to how he's getting paid, he'd go a long way to dispell rumors.

Oh, right! Everybody thinks he's a dunce becase he's hispanic!!  Barf!

MONKEYS!! I Rushed home when i heard the docdump was done!! Any links yet?????? Hes a bozo, and hes already lost this case, hes already talking as if they have lost.!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: January 21, 2009, 05:20:46 PM »

An interview with univision?

O man he is infuriating!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #402 on: January 21, 2009, 05:21:18 PM »

What's with Dr. Lee examining various pieces of evidence, and all of a sudden strands of "hair" showing up on several items?  I've been trying to go back into the dumped documents this afternoon to copy and paste here, but with the servers being pushed to their limits, I can't get back in.

Did someone say the Dr. Lee had tampered with evidence with OJ's evidence, or was that some else?  How can things like that happen without someone not being prosecuted for their criminal actions?

Phil Spector case for certain and one more Im trying to recall the name of the case

? The woman in NC / stairs / lots of blood?

Double murderer Michael Peterson, Durham, N.C.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: January 21, 2009, 05:21:18 PM »

and whoever posted that he'd talk about change of venue ... ding ding ding ... You're the BIG WINNER!

I thought he hadn't even filed for change of venue yet?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #404 on: January 21, 2009, 05:21:30 PM »

Oh too funny, the lawyer on HLN just said "It is not about you Jose".   Love it. I think Bozo just made an A out of himself!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: January 21, 2009, 05:21:32 PM »

The F'ing race card as a lawyer.R u F'ing kidding!!

What "race" is he?  

Hispanic!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: January 21, 2009, 05:21:34 PM »

He thinks this is going to bring him respect?
What the hell is he doing?
I think he played the race card.   I did hear that didn't I.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: January 21, 2009, 05:21:35 PM »

OH NO HE DID NOT JUST PULL THE RACE CARD!
Yes he sure did! LOL   Waaaaa Waaa Waaaa!
Was that riding on the coat tails of our new presidents ethnicity?
just a thought.
ok..lemme clarify before I get blasted... I do not mean to imply that Obama played any race card... just that it has been a very big topic that he is our first african american...and Bozo reffered to himself as the first.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: January 21, 2009, 05:21:44 PM »

Investigator: Heart-shaped sticker was put on duct tape covering Caylee Marie Anthony's mouth
Amy L. Edwards and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writers
1:22 PM EST, January 21, 2009

A heart-shaped sticker was put on the duct tape that covered Caylee Marie Anthony's mouth, an Orange County investigator wrote in search warrant affidavit.

That detail is one of several included in hundreds of pages of legal documents released today by the State Attorney's Office in its case against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

The reports detail more about what investigators found when Caylee's remains were recovered Dec. 11:

- The remains appeared to have originally been within a black plastic bag and within a cloth laundry hamper bag. - There was a piece of silver duct tape over the mouth area of Caylee's skull. - Inside the bag, investigators found a small shirt, small pair of white shorts and small cloth-type letters that appear to be iron-ons, and a Winnie the Pooh blanket.

Good to see you again. You have been missed!

luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: January 21, 2009, 05:22:27 PM »

I'm wondering what kind of laundry bag, whether it was a Winnie the Pooh or something else.

I wonder if she killed Caylee at the house after the big fight on the 15th  - and put her inside the laundry bag.   

My scenario: She did it that night, while Caylee was still dressed in her "go to visit GreatGrampa" clothes. Put her in the bag, with her blankie, and snuck her out to her car.

Is it a sin to pray that the Demented One (not to be confused with my MIL, whom I love) just strokes out and dies...today?
I may have the date messed up - but me thinking
T was it not said in past docs that night was the night Cindy and Casey had the Fight. That's when Cindy tried to throttle Casey or choke her .. and right after Casey took off -

Was it ever clear that she had Caylee in hand
or Was it noted that CASEY Left and it was obvious that she took Caylee with her ... Due to obviously Casey left and Caylee was gone ...

I've always thought that George was telling the truth when he said he saw Casey and Caylee leave on the 16th.. but with a twist. I believe that Caylee was already dead.. that Casey had her wrapped up and when she walked by her father to leave, simply told her father that Caylee was napping, she was going to work and dropping Caylee off at the sitter. I believe the reason George has never mentioned that Caylee was "sleeping" and carried out because now he KNOWS that he let his daughter walk out of the house carrying the body of his dead grandchild.
That is chilling and believable ...

I don't have anything to base it on obviously, but it just seems to make sense to me. This whole family lies.. but in everything they say, there is some truth, no matter how small.

Sad
This is so sad as I had not thought about this possibility. I never believed George when he said he had seen both of them on the 16th. He described her hair bows and her outfit with such clarity when he gave his statement to the LE. I find it hard for a 'guy' to remember these types of details. I was discussing this with another monkey yesterday because Cindy's behavior hasn't added up to me. As a mom, if I were in a situation like she was with Casey and I had gotten into a fight with her and lost control of myself enough to choke her....I would hope that if Casey tried to leave with Caylee, that she could have prevented it. This makes me think that either she did not know or she pilled out and was in such a fog that she didn't care, or assumed Caylee was in bed.

Cindy claims to be so concerned. But you have to wonder, how oblivious do you have to be to have an invisible nanny for 2 years watching your grandchild? Then these 31 days go by.....she's says she is distraught on 7-3 because her Caylee is missing. If I'm Cindy and my daughter tells me that someone that cared for my grandchild had now kidnapped her, I'd be on the phone to the FBI so fast, Casey's tattoo would fly off. Just a day before she was telling Amy all the family dirt on what a liar Casey was and how she will rob you blind, now she is buying the kidnapping story? Something smells rotten in Denmark, to me at least.

Sigh!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: January 21, 2009, 05:22:45 PM »

This is probably neither here nor there, but air freshener sheets were found in the trunk, on the rear seat of the car and four sheets were found in the trash bag.

Wonder who put them there and when.

To me it seemed like someone was putting dryer sheets down to cover up the smell.  I put dryer sheets in my clothes drawers to keep them smelling fresh.  I could be wrong though.

Dryer sheets prob. not a big deal. They stick to and get caught in arms and legs of clothes. They also could have come from the laundry bag.

Again, this may be neither here nor there, but these were referred to as "air freshener sheets," not "dryer sheets."

http://www.autobarn.net/super-power-sheet-air-fresh.html  <-- example of air freshener sheets.

May not be important at all, it's just something I noted when I went through the docs. Wink

Thanks Brandi, I've never heard of them  but if NUT says it's not important then I'm not going to worry about it.  Wink

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: January 21, 2009, 05:23:01 PM »

This is probably neither here nor there, but air freshener sheets were found in the trunk, on the rear seat of the car and four sheets were found in the trash bag.

To me it seemed like someone was putting dryer sheets down to cover up the smell.  I put dryer sheets in my clothes drawers to keep them smelling fresh.  I could be wrong though.

Dryer sheets prob. not a big deal. They stick to and get caught in arms and legs of clothes. They also could have come from the laundry bag.

Again, this may be neither here nor there, but these were referred to as "air freshener sheets," not "dryer sheets."

http://www.autobarn.net/super-power-sheet-air-fresh.html  <-- example of air freshener sheets.

May not be important at all, it's just something I noted when I went through the docs. Wink

Those are ALOT stronger than dryer sheets. I can tell just by looking at those pics.

Everyone on HLN is saying JB needs to "toughen up"! When will JB realize that? I know, never.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: January 21, 2009, 05:23:08 PM »

By brother in law workes for car auction, they use dryer sheets to hide smells in cars that where at one time under water to try to sell them , alot of used car lots used them to to masked smoked in cars and other smells

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #413 on: January 21, 2009, 05:23:08 PM »

Baez is all Words .............He is not Saying anything but Double Talk .......

OH now he is playing the Hispanic Card .... OMG get Over YOUR self ...... he needs Support because he is the first ever ... WTH is he even mentioning that for .. Now this Case is Personal for Him.
* no offense to Hispanic ppl .. I am just floored that he made that statement.
He is so full of himself ... Does he ONCE mention ... CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY

No

Perhaps someone should point out that Alberto Gonzales was a much bigger deal that he is or will ever be - AND HE WAS HISPANIC!!!!!!!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: January 21, 2009, 05:23:43 PM »

He's got nothing!  That's what he's saying without saying it!

I think you're right. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: January 21, 2009, 05:23:51 PM »

WHEN is Caylee going to be BURIED???  That is my question DUMB AZZ..............

WHEN is Caylee going to be BURIED???

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #416 on: January 21, 2009, 05:24:02 PM »

OH NO HE DID NOT JUST PULL THE RACE CARD!
Yes he sure did! LOL   Waaaaa Waaa Waaaa!
Was that riding on the coat tails of our new presidents ethnicity?
just a thought.
ok..lemme clarify before I get blasted... I do not mean to imply that Obama played any race card... just that it has been a very big topic that he is our first african american...and Bozo reffered to himself as the first.
I understood what you meant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: January 21, 2009, 05:24:26 PM »

What an idiot!!  I don't remember anyone mentoning his race in conjunction with his lack of intelligence.  Yes, he's an idiot but I never called him an hispanic idiot, that's in insult to hispanics.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: January 21, 2009, 05:24:57 PM »

What an idiot!!  I don't remember anyone mentoning his race in conjunction with his lack of intelligence.  Yes, he's an idiot but I never called him an hispanic idiot, that's in insult to hispanics.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: January 21, 2009, 05:25:15 PM »

WHEN is Caylee going to be BURIED???  That is my question DUMB AZZ..............

WHEN is Caylee going to be BURIED???

Ditto.How long has it been now?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.