April 30, 2024, 04:46:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321784 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: January 21, 2009, 05:58:33 PM »

I finally caught up and all i can say is WOW.  I am an emotional rollercoaster right now...just not sure whether to cry, scream, chuckle at idiot Beaz, etc.

How friggin dumb to call a press conference and complain about this case being in press all the time!  I almost think he did this prior to news that we may find out later.

Have the Anthony's and the "dream team" completely forgotten that a 2 year old child was murdered.....ugghhh, I am so disgusted right now.  They all need a swift kick in the a$$    

BTW - Hi everybody!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #501 on: January 21, 2009, 05:58:45 PM »

Where in the HELL did the Hispanic thing come from??  I'd love to hear whatever fantasyland tale is behind that one.

Looks to me like the dimwit is getting even more desperate.

What manual is he reading from??  The When All Else Fails, Try This manual for criminal defense lawyers?

Id.i.ot.

I'm always so glad to see you in the cage, Flossy!!!

They are suggesting on HLN that B-AZZ be called in court, in camera, and the judge determine how he's being paid, and that the judge get it on the record that Casey's good with the method of payment.

I think the Judge better do something quick to quell this and get him off the case if he has done anything improper because the taxpayers would be furious if she gets a re-trial because of defense attorney malfeasance.  Not only the taxpayers in Florida but the World.

He doesnt want his "preference" where he wants it tried to be disclosed   Are you kidding me...its not his choice!   Is his movie deal going to pay for over 100 witnesses, etc to go to another area in Florida - how much you want to make a bet there is a reason associated as to why he brought up race today...o man he's eluding to wanting to go where there might be a community inclined to have more sympathy..hmmm  Hispanic people should be outraged!

We're not buying a defense at JC Pennys moron!

Here's the thing though ... He knows as well as WE know that Casey herself has offended more Hispanic People by naming ZG ..for kidnapping Caylee. And truth be told that the Hispanic people in Orlando take great offense to that - because NONE of it is True of what Casey has said. The last name Gonzalez is like SMITH or JONES ..many people have that last name. Furthermore when Casey does get put into general population within Florida prison ... She will find yet another wrath to face and that goes without saying.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: January 21, 2009, 05:59:08 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I was wondering why he was in front of the court house!

First on FOX: Baez under investigation 

Last Edited: Wednesday, 21 Jan 2009, 4:56 PM EST 

WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- He's become one of the most recognized attorney's in Orlando and now Jose Baez is under two investigations by the Florida Bar Association.   
The first investigation is about inappropriate advertising and the other about Baez and his dealings with press corps media, the company owned by Todd Black. Both were filed as sworn complaints by someone.

The Florida Bar would not say who filed the complaints or give us details about the investigation.   

The Florida Bar did say that a grievance committee met last week on the inappropriate advertising complaint and they should be wrapped up with in a week or two.

Thats why hes on a pity pot!!!   I bet hes about to get removed!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: January 21, 2009, 06:00:14 PM »

I got back home in time to see the 'presser' and I am still sitting scratching my head saying WTF was that!!!! What a WASTE!  It's not about you axxhole!  What about CAylee!!! Did he actually issue a veiled threat to the media people. And how rude to not only play the race card...but to take his first question from a spanish speaking media person....respond, and then not translate for non spanish speaking people in a frigging PRESS CONFERENCE.......WHAT PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you, Sunny!

He's such a WHINEY nincompoop.

He said to Greta earlier that he was hoping to get a change of venue to someplace like Miami where people may have had trouble with LE (like LAPD in OJ case). He's hoping for a place with a large Hispanic population, and with this presser, it's one of his first salvo's in creating an "us (hispanic) against them (LE)" atmosphere. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: January 21, 2009, 06:00:16 PM »

Hi Leroy! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: January 21, 2009, 06:00:18 PM »

Is this presser just a smoke screen.  Before presser broke we were discussing a movie about Caylee Anthony is being filmed now in Northern Calif, per JVM.  Now nothing about that, everyone discussing presser.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #506 on: January 21, 2009, 06:00:21 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!

WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- He's become one of the most recognized attorney's in Orlando and now Jose Baez is under two investigations by the Florida Bar Association.   
The first investigation is about inappropriate advertising and the other about Baez and his dealings with press corps media, the company owned by Todd Black. Both were filed as sworn complaints by someone.

The Florida Bar would not say who filed the complaints or give us details about the investigation.   

The Florida Bar did say that a grievance committee met last week on the inappropriate advertising complaint and they should be wrapped up with in a week or two.

Bingo
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #507 on: January 21, 2009, 06:00:38 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!

That is why he pulled out the race card which from what I read fell like a ton of bricks.  It is the last resort.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #508 on: January 21, 2009, 06:00:41 PM »

Express your love for your baby on the duct tape with a sticky heart !
Casey really loved that baby. 
That is waaay too demented for any of us humans to comprehend.

I know. REALLY Twisted! Talk about loving you to death...........
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: January 21, 2009, 06:01:29 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!

woohoo!  I knew there was more to that presser!!! 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: January 21, 2009, 06:01:37 PM »

He doesnt want his "preference" where he wants it tried to be disclosed   Are you kidding me...its not his choice!   Is his movie deal going to pay for over 100 witnesses, etc to go to another area in Florida - how much you want to make a bet there is a reason associated as to why he brought up race today...o man he's eluding to wanting to go where there might be a community inclined to have more sympathy..hmmm  Hispanic people should be outraged!

He's probably trying to make the storyline of the movie more dramatic. 

Playing the victim...............both lawyer and client.  How sweet!!

What a friggin douche.  No other word adequately describes him, however, TOOL comes in a close second.

I'll bet Nancy Grace will be thrilled to know that Hose-A just jumped her and shot right up to the top of my list.  (we all know she's so worried about Flossy's face-punching list, lol) Hell, this latest stunt not only moved him up the list, but it bought him a bonus roundhouse kick!  Maybe I'll even speak Spanish as I deliver it!!

(I am not a violent person, I swear!!)

And a cow can really kick that wampazz!! 

You should see the damage I can do with my udders!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: January 21, 2009, 06:02:10 PM »

Where in the HELL did the Hispanic thing come from??  I'd love to hear whatever fantasyland tale is behind that one.

What manual is he reading from??  The When All Else Fails, Try This manual for criminal defense lawyers?

Id.i.ot.

They are suggesting on HLN that B-AZZ be called in court, in camera, and the judge determine how he's being paid, and that the judge get it on the record that Casey's good with the method of payment.

I think the Judge better do something quick to quell this and get him off the case if he has done anything improper because the taxpayers would be furious if she gets a re-trial because of defense attorney malfeasance.  Not only the taxpayers in Florida but the World.

Here's the thing though ... He knows as well as WE know that Casey herself has offended more Hispanic People by naming ZG ..for kidnapping Caylee. And truth be told that the Hispanic people in Orlando take great offense to that - because NONE of it is True of what Casey has said. The last name Gonzalez is like SMITH or JONES ..many people have that last name. Furthermore when Casey does get put into general population within Florida prison ... She will find yet another wrath to face and that goes without saying.

He didnt think that far, he's thinking who he can connect with  ...did you notice he said he had an interview with Univision - thats the same media outlet that Anthonys interviewed with about the Puerto Rico kidnap tip...o brother!   He's also insinuating that in other areas he can bamboozle easier - doesnt matter its not his choice to make & the cost of moving a huge trial will outweigh this slore monster's rights to a fair trial

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: January 21, 2009, 06:02:14 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Sworn statements.  I venture to say that perhaps the Anthonys are behind this.  They don't like Baez.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: January 21, 2009, 06:02:41 PM »

I will be very sad if he's removed.  She might get a good lawyer.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: January 21, 2009, 06:03:00 PM »

That is an udderly weird visual!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: January 21, 2009, 06:03:35 PM »

I think it's bizarre that somebody (Casey) would have a knife in her trunk..  even more bizarre to me is that there would be a(nother) knife with Caylee's body. 

I am another monkey thinking Caylee didn't die peacefully.
I think the knifes where for the velveeta cheese and one was used to cut duct tape and left at scene.  When my kids were young I had to get new silverware every 6 mos. they take off with it, outside to munch.

If the knife in the car, the knife at the scene, and the flatware pattern at the Ant house is the same, that's a coup for the presecution!

CBB - that's a good one!  I didn't notice anywhere that I read about LE collecting any kind of knife or silverware from the A's home.  Did anyone else see it anywhere?  Could have been in an earlier search warrant after the first knife was found in the car?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #516 on: January 21, 2009, 06:03:37 PM »

Id.i.ot.

Likewise, of course! (I think you already know that, though!) 

BTW, has any video of the cry of discrimination become available online yet?  Anyone?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: January 21, 2009, 06:04:16 PM »

I will be very sad if he's removed.  She might get a good lawyer.

Im not concerned about that in the least...that B is never seeing the light of day - Ill bet my tax return on it right now.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #518 on: January 21, 2009, 06:04:21 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!

it would be so loverly if he was disbarred.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #519 on: January 21, 2009, 06:04:50 PM »

That is an udderly weird visual!

I have to agree, lol.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.