April 30, 2024, 09:57:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321874 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: January 21, 2009, 06:04:53 PM »

You should see the damage I can do with my udders!!

That is an udderly weird visual!

Tit for tat?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: January 21, 2009, 06:05:24 PM »

I finally caught up and all i can say is WOW.  I am an emotional rollercoaster right now...just not sure whether to cry, scream, chuckle at idiot Beaz, etc.

How friggin dumb to call a press conference and complain about this case being in press all the time!  I almost think he did this prior to news that we may find out later.

Have the Anthony's and the "dream team" completely forgotten that a 2 year old child was murdered.....ugghhh, I am so disgusted right now.  They all need a swift kick in the a$$    

BTW - Hi everybody!!

Hi Leroy!     It has been an emotional day.    Can't believe Baez had to show his ugly mug on tv - to top it off!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: January 21, 2009, 06:05:26 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I was wondering why he was in front of the court house!

First on FOX: Baez under investigation 

Last Edited: Wednesday, 21 Jan 2009, 4:56 PM EST 

WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- He's become one of the most recognized attorney's in Orlando and now Jose Baez is under two investigations by the Florida Bar Association.   
The first investigation is about inappropriate advertising and the other about Baez and his dealings with press corps media, the company owned by Todd Black. Both were filed as sworn complaints by someone.

The Florida Bar would not say who filed the complaints or give us details about the investigation.   

The Florida Bar did say that a grievance committee met last week on the inappropriate advertising complaint and they should be wrapped up with in a week or two.

Thats why hes on a pity pot!!!   I bet hes about to get removed!

That is why he pulled out the race card which from what I read fell like a ton of bricks.  It is the last resort.

Only thing is, Casey's not hispanic, he is, & Casey is the child murdering bitch, so that play won't work, at least not on any thinking individual! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
crazybabyborg
« Reply #523 on: January 21, 2009, 06:06:25 PM »

I will be very sad if he's removed.  She might get a good lawyer.

Yeah.........I've thought of that too! Let's keep Baez! We'll appoint a monkey to buy Rosetta Stone and learn Spanish!!

He went to the media because they reported the media deal thing, and I would bet the Fla. Bar has made inquiry to him about it. MOO
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #524 on: January 21, 2009, 06:06:25 PM »

Where in the HELL did the Hispanic thing come from??  I'd love to hear whatever fantasyland tale is behind that one.

Looks to me like the dimwit is getting even more desperate.

What manual is he reading from??  The When All Else Fails, Try This manual for criminal defense lawyers?

Id.i.ot.

I'm always so glad to see you in the cage, Flossy!!!

They are suggesting on HLN that B-AZZ be called in court, in camera, and the judge determine how he's being paid, and that the judge get it on the record that Casey's good with the method of payment.

I think the Judge better do something quick to quell this and get him off the case if he has done anything improper because the taxpayers would be furious if she gets a re-trial because of defense attorney malfeasance.  Not only the taxpayers in Florida but the World.

He doesnt want his "preference" where he wants it tried to be disclosed   Are you kidding me...its not his choice!   Is his movie deal going to pay for over 100 witnesses, etc to go to another area in Florida - how much you want to make a bet there is a reason associated as to why he brought up race today...o man he's eluding to wanting to go where there might be a community inclined to have more sympathy..hmmm  Hispanic people should be outraged!

We're not buying a defense at JC Pennys moron!

Here's the thing though ... He knows as well as WE know that Casey herself has offended more Hispanic People by naming ZG ..for kidnapping Caylee. And truth be told that the Hispanic people in Orlando take great offense to that - because NONE of it is True of what Casey has said. The last name Gonzalez is like SMITH or JONES ..many people have that last name. Furthermore when Casey does get put into general population within Florida prison ... She will find yet another wrath to face and that goes without saying.

He didnt think that far, he's thinking who he can connect with  ...did you notice he said he had an interview with Univision - thats the same media outlet that Anthonys interviewed with about the Puerto Rico kidnap tip...o brother!   He's also insinuating that in other areas he can bamboozle easier - doesnt matter its not his choice to make & the cost of moving a huge trial will outweigh this slore monster's rights to a fair trial
You got that right Sister ... Its a Shame that it has come down to this. It really is.
That is His Main Concern his (person) and then the Community, then SLORE's Rights ..and Never Once Mentions Caylee

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: January 21, 2009, 06:06:33 PM »

I think it's bizarre that somebody (Casey) would have a knife in her trunk..  even more bizarre to me is that there would be a(nother) knife with Caylee's body. 

I am another monkey thinking Caylee didn't die peacefully.
I think the knifes where for the velveeta cheese and one was used to cut duct tape and left at scene.  When my kids were young I had to get new silverware every 6 mos. they take off with it, outside to munch.

If the knife in the car, the knife at the scene, and the flatware pattern at the Ant house is the same, that's a coup for the presecution!

CBB - that's a good one!  I didn't notice anywhere that I read about LE collecting any kind of knife or silverware from the A's home.  Did anyone else see it anywhere?  Could have been in an earlier search warrant after the first knife was found in the car?

If she stole it from one of her friend's houses ... and it matches their pattern ... it's gonna really suck to be them!  Yikes! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: January 21, 2009, 06:06:39 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I was wondering why he was in front of the court house!

First on FOX: Baez under investigation 

Last Edited: Wednesday, 21 Jan 2009, 4:56 PM EST 

WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- He's become one of the most recognized attorney's in Orlando and now Jose Baez is under two investigations by the Florida Bar Association.   
The first investigation is about inappropriate advertising and the other about Baez and his dealings with press corps media, the company owned by Todd Black. Both were filed as sworn complaints by someone.

The Florida Bar would not say who filed the complaints or give us details about the investigation.   

The Florida Bar did say that a grievance committee met last week on the inappropriate advertising complaint and they should be wrapped up with in a week or two.

Sworn statements.  I venture to say that perhaps the Anthonys are behind this.  They don't like Baez.

I think so too, Russ. Time will probably tell. But that is my bet.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: January 21, 2009, 06:06:53 PM »

Tit for tat?

GO MuffyBee 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: January 21, 2009, 06:07:29 PM »

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: January 21, 2009, 06:08:57 PM »

HNL  MIke Galanos

They are chewing him a new cud!!!   "Hispanic card"  "Hispanic card"    O no he didnt!!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: January 21, 2009, 06:09:07 PM »

I think even if she had the best attorney she still isn't going anywhere. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: January 21, 2009, 06:09:07 PM »

He looked incredibly deflated when he approached the mics. His body language was anything but confident. I dont believe the presser was meant to be about him originally, but that where he took it.

Everything he just said was just what it was - Garble and had No Meaning what so ever.
He does chose to NOT remember who he is REALLY representing in all of this and that is CAYLEE ..OH I forgot Caylee is just a fragment within his CASE ..as an Atty representing his Client ..His SLORE

I was watching that Sweet Little Girl in the Background .......she looked incredibly BORED ..because his Energy was just that " Nothing" as he was speaking. He could not even capture that little girls attention .. Does not matter the Content of what he was saying .. Kids are very sensitive to Adults talking And Will pay attention .. no matter what the subject is .. just by the person's energy that they offer out while talking
Her face and her lack of reaction to Baez speaking -  says a lot to me

I think this presser was to take everyones mind away from the recent release that   a little girls corps/skull was wound with duct tape and had a heart stuck on it.

Hes diverting attention on himself instead.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #532 on: January 21, 2009, 06:09:51 PM »

Tit for tat?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!     

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: January 21, 2009, 06:10:03 PM »

The experts defense attorneys on HLN are ripping Baez a new one! They think he's incredibly unorganized & inexperienced, how about that! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: January 21, 2009, 06:10:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I am reading through the latest doc dump and trying to catch up.

I laughed out loud when I read about some of the contents of the trash bag:

empty can of "Milwaukee's Best" beer
empty can of Copenhagen chewing tobacco
empty Oscar Meyer package (probably bologna)

Not the classiest girl, is she?  Cheap beer, chewing tobacco, and crappy processed lunch meat.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: January 21, 2009, 06:11:06 PM »

After reading the first doc klass posted about Kronk 911 calls interesting he stated looks like a vinyl pool cover or something in the area. I wonder if the Sin-Anthony's missing a pool cover?

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: January 21, 2009, 06:11:24 PM »

The experts defense attorneys on HLN are ripping Baez a new one! They think he's incredibly unorganized & inexperienced, how about that! 
For once ... I agree with them!  Woo Hoo!  (not likely to happen again!)   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: January 21, 2009, 06:11:33 PM »

I finally caught up and all i can say is WOW.  I am an emotional rollercoaster right now...just not sure whether to cry, scream, chuckle at idiot Beaz, etc.

How friggin dumb to call a press conference and complain about this case being in press all the time!  I almost think he did this prior to news that we may find out later.

Have the Anthony's and the "dream team" completely forgotten that a 2 year old child was murdered.....ugghhh, I am so disgusted right now.  They all need a swift kick in the a$$    

BTW - Hi everybody!!

Hi Leroy!     It has been an emotional day.    Can't believe Baez had to show his ugly mug on tv - to top it off!

Howdy Sassy!  Yep, he showed his ugly mug and 12 chins now didn't he...what a tool box!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #538 on: January 21, 2009, 06:11:44 PM »

Sorry, but I'm STILL picturing Trimm running around like a mad woman screaming, "RACE CARD! RACE CARD!!"

That is hilarious!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: January 21, 2009, 06:12:01 PM »

They need to focus--Its not about JB its about Caylee. I find it disturbing they JB air time. He detracts from the case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.