April 30, 2024, 04:37:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321782 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: January 21, 2009, 06:12:04 PM »

Hello Monkey, I've been reading the Doc's and trying to catcg up with everybody......but Baez just set me back.........I couldnt do anything but stare with my mouth open and think....What a Dumb A$$,  what is he thinking, what is he talking about.............This man has no business being anyones lawyer, he's stupid,    but i think Casey should keep him!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: January 21, 2009, 06:12:09 PM »

For those just joining in tonight. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-casey-012109,0,5932835.story

Investigator: Heart-shaped sticker was put on duct tape covering Caylee Marie Anthony's mouth
Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

6:04 PM EST, January 21, 2009

A heart-shaped sticker was put on the duct tape that covered Caylee Marie Anthony's mouth, an Orange County investigator wrote in search warrant affidavit.

That detail is one of several included in hundreds of pages of legal documents released today by the State Attorney's Office in its case against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

The reports detail more about what investigators found when Caylee's remains were recovered Dec. 11:

- The remains appeared to have originally been within a black plastic bag and within a cloth laundry hamper bag. - There was a piece of silver duct tape over the mouth area of Caylee's skull. - Inside the bag, investigators found a small shirt, small pair of white shorts and small cloth-type letters that appear to be iron-ons, and a Winnie the Pooh blanket.

While the duct tape was being processed at the FBI lab in Quantico, Va., investigators noticed residue in the "perfect shape of a heart." The residue "appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart shaped sticker," sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich stated in one of the documents.

He noted that investigators who scoured the wooded area where Caylee's remains were found located a small heart-shaped sticker similar in size to the residue on the tape.

"It appears that the sticker was put on the duct tape intentionally," he stated.

In another search warrant for Casey's home on Hopespring Drive, where she lived with her parents and Caylee, investigators asked to collect: - Arts and crafts materials, stickers and scrap book material - Casey Anthony's shoes - Small plastic toy horses similar to one found at the crime scene

The investigator also asked for the authority to observe and note any prescriptions on the property.

Dozens of pages of reports from crime-scene technicians were released, as well as transcripts from 911 calls made by the meter reader who found Caylee's remains.

Casey Anthony's defense attorney held a brief press conference late this afternoon, but he wouldn't comment on the documents.

"I'm going to try this case in the courtroom, not on the courthouse steps," Jose Baez said.

The Kissimmee lawyer held the conference in Orange County to address rumors about himself and the criminal case against his client.

Baez said he has no book deals, no entertainment deals or any contingency fees with anyone. Any implication that he does is "simply a false rumor," he said.

"I have nothing to hide," Baez said.

He spoke briefly about his plans to request a change of venue for Anthony's trial, but wouldn't say where they would want go. Baez said the case will be heard "very shortly."

When asked about a rumored investigation by The Florida Bar against him, Baez said he's had numerous complaints filed against him by anonymous people.

"They have absolutely nothing to do with any entertainment deals or book deals," he said.

Walter Pacheco of the Sentinel staff contributed to this report.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #542 on: January 21, 2009, 06:12:34 PM »

I got back home in time to see the 'presser' and I am still sitting scratching my head saying WTF was that!!!! What a WASTE!  It's not about you axxhole!  What about CAylee!!! Did he actually issue a veiled threat to the media people. And how rude to not only play the race card...but to take his first question from a spanish speaking media person....respond, and then not translate for non spanish speaking people in a frigging PRESS CONFERENCE.......WHAT PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not understand what you are saying...please tell us how you really feel 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: January 21, 2009, 06:13:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I am reading through the latest doc dump and trying to catch up.

I laughed out loud when I read about some of the contents of the trash bag:

empty can of "Milwaukee's Best" beer
empty can of Copenhagen chewing tobacco
empty Oscar Meyer package (probably bologna)

Not the classiest girl, is she?  Cheap beer, chewing tobacco, and crappy processed lunch meat.
Is that the trash from Tony L's?  Sounds like stuff in my 21-year-old son's trash.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: January 21, 2009, 06:14:08 PM »

Man I hope those kitchen knifes match to the Anthony house & they found the sheet the sticker came off of, Casey was putting red hearts on photos for scrapbooking

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: January 21, 2009, 06:15:41 PM »

Not the classiest girl, is she?  Cheap beer, chewing tobacco, and crappy processed lunch meat.
Is that the trash from Tony L's?  Sounds like stuff in my 21-year-old son's trash.

I'm not sure.  It was part of the evidence from her car.  It does sound more like something one would find at a bachelor pad.  I was just laughing about the chewing tobacco-thinking about Casey using it
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #546 on: January 21, 2009, 06:16:14 PM »

I use Firefox - Maybe I need IE to access ...

BUT http://www.baezlawfirm.com

Mr Baez famed Attorney ... none of his links work on his site not for me anyway

SUCCESS STORIES

High Profle Murder Case
Read More

Taking on the Mayor
Read More

Mother Accused of Kidnapping
Read More

State Trooper Cleared
Read More

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: January 21, 2009, 06:16:22 PM »

Man I hope those kitchen knifes match to the Anthony house & they found the sheet the sticker came off of, Casey was putting red hearts on photos for scrapbooking

They can match the sticker to scrapbooks too, but I hope they found exactly where it was peeled from.  The iron they took from the house is interesting as well, as Casey was saying something about an iron for hair that was quite off kilter and hinky to me in a visit from her parents.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: January 21, 2009, 06:16:40 PM »

After reading the first doc klass posted about Kronk 911 calls interesting he stated looks like a vinyl pool cover or something in the area. I wonder if the Sin-Anthony's missing a pool cover?

please repost the link to that...I have been gone most of the afternoon and missed it...TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: January 21, 2009, 06:17:32 PM »

ITA.  The only explanation for the heart sticker on the tape is, I know when I give my nephews stickers, they post them everywhere and on anything.  I usually find them weeks later...including in my dryer!  Maybe Caylee had put the heart sticker on the roll of duct tape at one point.  I would imagine it falling after being out in the elements for a period of time. 

Even still, I am appauled by this!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: January 21, 2009, 06:17:53 PM »

After reading the first doc klass posted about Kronk 911 calls interesting he stated looks like a vinyl pool cover or something in the area. I wonder if the Sin-Anthony's missing a pool cover?

Yeah, it was later identified as a "vinyl laundry hamper bag" ...just sick, I tell you!

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: January 21, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »

What an idiot!!  I don't remember anyone mentoning his race in conjunction with his lack of intelligence.  Yes, he's an idiot but I never called him an hispanic idiot, that's in insult to hispanics.

umm didn't his white client blame a non-existant puerto rican and black nanny?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: January 21, 2009, 06:18:43 PM »

The investigator also asked for the authority to observe and note any prescriptions on the property.

That peaked my interest.  Dr. G said cause of death cannot be determined.  Hmm.  Makes one wonder why they are looking at what scripts the A's have.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #553 on: January 21, 2009, 06:19:51 PM »

I think even if she had the best attorney she still isn't going anywhere. 

oh yes she is...shes going straight to hell, dont pass go, dont collect 200, and theres no friggen get out of jail free card. oh ya baby.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: January 21, 2009, 06:19:55 PM »

SUCCESS STORIES

High Profle Murder Case
Read More

Taking on the Mayor
Read More

Read More

State Trooper Cleared
Read More

I remember hearing that these links were "removed" as most of these cases were when he was assisting other attorneys and had not taken the bar exam yet.  The links were removed because they were misleading  IIRC.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #555 on: January 21, 2009, 06:20:24 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys, I am pages and pages behind. Can someone tell me what the presser was about, please? I would be forever greatful! TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: January 21, 2009, 06:20:57 PM »

WOW reporter just confirmed Winnie the Pooh stuff was all in Caylee's room, they are hoping something matches the blanket - I had hoped so earlier today

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #557 on: January 21, 2009, 06:21:11 PM »

SUCCESS STORIES

High Profle Murder Case
Read More

Taking on the Mayor
Read More

Read More

State Trooper Cleared
Read More

I remember hearing that these links were "removed" as most of these cases were when he was assisting other attorneys and had not taken the bar exam yet.  The links were removed because they were misleading  IIRC.

Yep, if you click on those it takes you right back to the home page.

What a doof.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #558 on: January 21, 2009, 06:21:31 PM »

yep it is.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: January 21, 2009, 06:21:37 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys, I am pages and pages behind. Can someone tell me what the presser was about, please? I would be forever greatful! TIA JSM

HI!!!!  It was a pity party for Jose...are you feeling sorry for him yet??    

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.