April 30, 2024, 09:58:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321876 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: January 21, 2009, 06:36:06 PM »

inappropriate advertising

these rules permit public dissemination of information concerning a lawyer’s name or firm name, address, and telephone number; the kinds of services the lawyer will undertake; the basis on which the lawyer’s fees are determined, including prices for specific services and payment and credit arrangements
AMENDMENTS TO THE RULES REGULATING THE FLORIDA BAR––ADVERTISING

Someone has to be pretty familiar with the law to bring this accusation.
Mr Nejame perhaps?
[/quote]

IMHO its highly unlikely that its another lawyer (the have a club), however that doesn't stop a lawyer from suggesting it to someone else.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #601 on: January 21, 2009, 06:36:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I am reading through the latest doc dump and trying to catch up.

I laughed out loud when I read about some of the contents of the trash bag:

empty can of "Milwaukee's Best" beer
empty can of Copenhagen chewing tobacco
empty Oscar Meyer package (probably bologna)

Not the classiest girl, is she?  Cheap beer, chewing tobacco, and crappy processed lunch meat.

Don't forget the Velveeta 

You know, somebody REALLY liked that Velveeta.   Munchies, perhaps.  Or lots of nacho parties.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: January 21, 2009, 06:36:16 PM »

Tonight's Nancy Grace will start out like this.....

BOMBSHELL!!!!.............................................

Jose Baez is HISPANIC!!!     

And can speak Spanish!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: January 21, 2009, 06:36:45 PM »

Oh dear, JVM's mullet is extra puffy today    

Klaas - I love that.    Looks just like her!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #604 on: January 21, 2009, 06:36:50 PM »

Not the classiest girl, is she?  Cheap beer, chewing tobacco, and crappy processed lunch meat.

a LOT of velveeta

I wonder what she did with all those strawberries she bought with Amy's money?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: January 21, 2009, 06:37:59 PM »

these rules permit public dissemination of information concerning a lawyer’s name or firm name, address, and telephone number; the kinds of services the lawyer will undertake; the basis on which the lawyer’s fees are determined, including prices for specific services and payment and credit arrangements

Mr Nejame perhaps?

IMHO its highly unlikely that its another lawyer (the have a club), however that doesn't stop a lawyer from suggesting it to someone else.
[/quote] Thanks Today. Maybe that Sean Krause guy then? IDK 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: January 21, 2009, 06:38:02 PM »

Mr Nejame perhaps?

[/quote]

Maybe Mr. Morgan.   Playbacks are he11  !!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #607 on: January 21, 2009, 06:38:05 PM »

He doesnt want his "preference" where he wants it tried to be disclosed   Are you kidding me...its not his choice!   Is his movie deal going to pay for over 100 witnesses, etc to go to another area in Florida - how much you want to make a bet there is a reason associated as to why he brought up race today...o man he's eluding to wanting to go where there might be a community inclined to have more sympathy..hmmm  Hispanic people should be outraged!

We're not buying a defense at JC Pennys moron!

He's probably trying to make the storyline of the movie more dramatic. 

Playing the victim...............both lawyer and client.  How sweet!!

What a friggin douche.  No other word adequately describes him, however, TOOL comes in a close second.

I'll bet Nancy Grace will be thrilled to know that Hose-A just jumped her and shot right up to the top of my list.  (we all know she's so worried about Flossy's face-punching list, lol) Hell, this latest stunt not only moved him up the list, but it bought him a bonus roundhouse kick!  Maybe I'll even speak Spanish as I deliver it!!

(I am not a violent person, I swear!!)

And a cow can really kick that wampazz!! 

You should see the damage I can do with my udders!!

LOOK OUT BAEZ................. FLOSSY'S HERE!!!

OMG - I spit diet coke all over. That is so funny. Thanks!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
crazybabyborg
« Reply #608 on: January 21, 2009, 06:38:08 PM »

DAMN, I'm sexy!!  That was a few years ago.  I'm sad to say that those tassels hang a little lower today.......

FLOSSY FLOOZY: THE YOUNGER YEARS:

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #609 on: January 21, 2009, 06:38:26 PM »

a LOT of velveeta

One word:  foreplay.

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #610 on: January 21, 2009, 06:38:52 PM »

OMG Jane Velez Mitchel  anyone listening to her excusing Jose    O poor baby has his feelings hurt - I cant stand this woman!  Professional jealousy?   O beeotch puhlease shut your piehole!  CNN PLEASE GET RID OF HER!   Sorries i had to get that off my chest

She mentioned last night that she is latina while talking about the new minority president Mr. Obama.
Perhaps her sticking up for Baez is just a "spanish people need to stick together" kind of pat on the back 

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: January 21, 2009, 06:38:58 PM »

After reading the first doc klass posted about Kronk 911 calls interesting he stated looks like a vinyl pool cover or something in the area. I wonder if the Sin-Anthony's missing a pool cover?

please repost the link to that...I have been gone most of the afternoon and missed it...TIA

I found this on the 1st doc where Klass posted- Kronk 911 calls
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: January 21, 2009, 06:39:01 PM »

IMO anything found with Caylee's remains was only put there because it had decomp fluid on it ... not to comfort her dead child. 

The heart on the duct tape ... wasn't put there to comfort Caylee ... Casey put that there to comfort herself after murdering her daughter.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: January 21, 2009, 06:39:12 PM »

Mr Nejame perhaps?

Maybe Mr. Morgan.   Playbacks are he11  !!
[/quote]

Messed that up.  paybacks are hell.    sorry.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #614 on: January 21, 2009, 06:39:36 PM »

DAMN, I'm sexy!!  That was a few years ago.  I'm sad to say that those tassels hang a little lower today.......

Now, I didn't say I'm no longer a floozy!!  Just a floozy with tassels a little closer to the ground!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: January 21, 2009, 06:39:41 PM »

HLN "talking heads" now saying someone who really loved Caylee dumped the body.  Casey would not have put a little blanket and heart on the duct tape.

I am having such a hard time believing that someone actually put a heart on the duct tape.  NOt saying it didn't happen....it is just so awful.  How could you do that? And then TOSS HER INTO THE WOODS!! 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
luvmyson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: January 21, 2009, 06:40:02 PM »

For those just joining in tonight. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-casey-012109,0,5932835.story

Investigator: Heart-shaped sticker was put on duct tape covering Caylee Marie Anthony's mouth
Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

6:04 PM EST, January 21, 2009

A heart-shaped sticker was put on the duct tape that covered Caylee Marie Anthony's mouth, an Orange County investigator wrote in search warrant affidavit.

That detail is one of several included in hundreds of pages of legal documents released today by the State Attorney's Office in its case against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

The reports detail more about what investigators found when Caylee's remains were recovered Dec. 11:

- The remains appeared to have originally been within a black plastic bag and within a cloth laundry hamper bag. - There was a piece of silver duct tape over the mouth area of Caylee's skull. - Inside the bag, investigators found a small shirt, small pair of white shorts and small cloth-type letters that appear to be iron-ons, and a Winnie the Pooh blanket.

While the duct tape was being processed at the FBI lab in Quantico, Va., investigators noticed residue in the "perfect shape of a heart." The residue "appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart shaped sticker," sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich stated in one of the documents.

He noted that investigators who scoured the wooded area where Caylee's remains were found located a small heart-shaped sticker similar in size to the residue on the tape.

"It appears that the sticker was put on the duct tape intentionally," he stated.

In another search warrant for Casey's home on Hopespring Drive, where she lived with her parents and Caylee, investigators asked to collect: - Arts and crafts materials, stickers and scrap book material - Casey Anthony's shoes - Small plastic toy horses similar to one found at the crime scene

The investigator also asked for the authority to observe and note any prescriptions on the property.

Dozens of pages of reports from crime-scene technicians were released, as well as transcripts from 911 calls made by the meter reader who found Caylee's remains.

Casey Anthony's defense attorney held a brief press conference late this afternoon, but he wouldn't comment on the documents.

"I'm going to try this case in the courtroom, not on the courthouse steps," Jose Baez said.

The Kissimmee lawyer held the conference in Orange County to address rumors about himself and the criminal case against his client.

Baez said he has no book deals, no entertainment deals or any contingency fees with anyone. Any implication that he does is "simply a false rumor," he said.

"I have nothing to hide," Baez said.

He spoke briefly about his plans to request a change of venue for Anthony's trial, but wouldn't say where they would want go. Baez said the case will be heard "very shortly."

When asked about a rumored investigation by The Florida Bar against him, Baez said he's had numerous complaints filed against him by anonymous people.

"They have absolutely nothing to do with any entertainment deals or book deals," he said.

Walter Pacheco of the Sentinel staff contributed to this report.

I just got here.   When Casey went to Penny's did she buy a new laundry bag.   I can't remember

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: January 21, 2009, 06:40:52 PM »

Cute!     
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: January 21, 2009, 06:40:54 PM »

a LOT of velveeta

One word:  foreplay.
  That was A LOT of strawberries. Guess since I am a fossil I wouldn't know what the kiddoes use them for Flossy. Love your flashing picture!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: January 21, 2009, 06:41:20 PM »

Mr Nejame perhaps?

Mr. Morgan.   Playbacks are he11  !!
[/quote]

O SNAP I bet it is Morgan....he has many connections in Florida and beyond  heHE!

Remember Baez slammed Morgan over his billboards!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.