April 27, 2024, 04:58:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321567 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: January 21, 2009, 10:06:00 PM »

Reading through all this and playing the devils advocate 

Could the stuffed animal have been "Taz" as in Tazmanein Devil?

No way could a flat iron for hair be used to iron letters on anything, it is in a "V" shape and only closes from there.

Oh and Biass is an ass, but we all know that!

My kid has one.  It would be a very handy way to iron on letters.  Just stick the fabric in between the plates and close.

I have used a curling iron more than once to hem my skirt or pants with fuze tape. It works well in a hurry in a hotel with no iron in the room. LOL

My point is, that would work well for iron on too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: January 21, 2009, 10:07:42 PM »

I just realized something based on the doc dump today. You know how Cindy has been saying that she only told the dispatcher that it smelled like a dead body in the car because she was just saying "anything" to get the cops over there because she found out Caylee had been kidnapped? I wish someone could ask her to explain then why she said the same to thing to her co-worker when she went back to work that day, BEFORE she even called 911. What would have been the purpose of lying to her co-worker? I think she's tripped herself up.

oooooooooooooooooh!  VERY good point Scatty!!  And to follow that line of thinking... The whole call to 911 where she said that was 'supposedly' from this hysterical woman who had JUST found out about that smell, etc.  Cindy went to work, waited around, was sent home, did laundry, got Casey, etc.  Then hours after she smelled that stench then called 911 all in hysterics?  Nawwwww... This just clinches for me that the whole OMG hysterical thing was entirely made up and acted out by Cindy, for dramatic effect.  Some have thought that all along. 

And her office remarks were a "dry run" to see what type of reaction she got.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: January 21, 2009, 10:07:44 PM »

I'm confused.. she was in a vinyl clothes hamper? I thought she was in a cloth clothes bag?  how would you put a vinyl clothes hamper/basket into a trash bag? (that must be an awfully big trash bag...  somebody please help me figure this out.

I have many sizes of laundry "hampers" of different styles.  My older teenager has multiple collapsible mesh ones.  I don't have the type with dowels because I have naughty doggies who'd love to dismantle such things to get those sticks....o/t wish that folks here knew how to use the multiple laundry sizes.

Btw, my once toddler loved hanging out in laundry baskets by choice.  I have more than a few pics of her in such things--but not sickly looking like that pathetic looking pic of Caylee.

I think its a matter of semantics.  W/out the sticks, a laundry receptacle is little more than a sack.  And the list goes on. 
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1003 on: January 21, 2009, 10:10:44 PM »

No thank goodness!
Behave Leroy. I am off to bed for real this time. You leave HH alone and behave!

I am always beinghave!  Night JSM!
you dont say   
Keep Leroy in line HH, never mind I don't trust you two together

JSM! Long day huh? And where is josef?? Ahh i know its a wednesday and all, but i think todays doc dump left me in deear need of a beer, how bout it, i drink one over here, if you have one over there??? 

p.s. im very disappointed in the docdump!!

I'm disappointed to....there's about 6 motions Jose asked for info on and there's no info about those motions.  And I added up all the documents and we missing almost 70 pages.  Sorry if this has been mentioned previously...I just got back on here after being gone a few hours!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: January 21, 2009, 10:11:26 PM »

I am feeling invisible ;-/

Have a good evening, monkeys.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: January 21, 2009, 10:11:41 PM »

Remember that movie (scary) where the girl has a butterfly sticker on her mouth?????

Hi always1, I don't remember that movie.  No matter the details, Casey is a sick puppy any way you look at it.

Did you have a good trip ?

I did, thank you, and Im really glad to see you!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: January 21, 2009, 10:13:26 PM »

I just realized something based on the doc dump today. You know how Cindy has been saying that she only told the dispatcher that it smelled like a dead body in the car because she was just saying "anything" to get the cops over there because she found out Caylee had been kidnapped? I wish someone could ask her to explain then why she said the same to thing to her co-worker when she went back to work that day, BEFORE she even called 911. What would have been the purpose of lying to her co-worker? I think she's tripped herself up.

oooooooooooooooooh!  VERY good point Scatty!!  And to follow that line of thinking... The whole call to 911 where she said that was 'supposedly' from this hysterical woman who had JUST found out about that smell, etc.  Cindy went to work, waited around, was sent home, did laundry, got Casey, etc.  Then hours after she smelled that stench then called 911 all in hysterics?  Nawwwww... This just clinches for me that the whole OMG hysterical thing was entirely made up and acted out by Cindy, for dramatic effect.  Some have thought that all along. 

I was compelled to log back in to reply to this. YES. All acted out. I have been thinking this for quite some time now!

Even a bit over-emoted, if you ask me.

But again, I hold an unpopular opinion. I am used to it. LOL

Good point. Cindy had smelled the car before making the first 911 call. If it smelled like a dead body, she knew that immediately. Yet she waits all those hours to mention it to police.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: January 21, 2009, 10:13:39 PM »

Hello Wheels Monkeys

Trying to imagine why duct tape would also be on Caylees head.  Was it covering her eyes at one point?  Any ideas? 

Not sure what you mean?  Duct tape is wrapped around the head and covers the mouth area.  My guess is it covered more than just the mouth area. 

Hi Klaas,

I got the impression from this clip from article that there was a separate tape on head.  Maybe I misinterpreted it. 

The tape around Caylee's mouth had a heart-shaped sticker on it, and there was also duct tape attached to her head, the station reported.

Yeah, I'm not sure how to read that.  I'm thinking it's more like the tape went all the way around the head over the mouth.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: January 21, 2009, 10:14:18 PM »

You're never invisible! Good night Brandi.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: January 21, 2009, 10:15:08 PM »

No, don't leave. I think a lot of people are catching up or reading the docs....i was but decided to skip a lot and jump right in.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1010 on: January 21, 2009, 10:16:41 PM »

aw dont feel that way. do what i do and just keep talking anyway

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: January 21, 2009, 10:18:12 PM »

I had a feeling the facts in this case would be hard to take. The heart on the tape is evidence how sick this might get. As if what we already know was not sick enough.   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: January 21, 2009, 10:18:42 PM »

Gee,   all these documents did for me is cause me to have more questions, and no answers,  I want answers dang it!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1013 on: January 21, 2009, 10:19:12 PM »

I'm also infected with the invisibility disease tonight, but did want to ask this once more, if anybody knows.  I have seen several people indicate the presence of decomp fluid on KC's pants.  Where did you find this?  I have scanned page 36 of the FBI documents looking for it.  I either missed it or it's not there.  Now - duct tape, stickers -- components that are sticky, that hold prints, fibers, hairs, etc.  Where are the results of the tests on these items?  Not produced yet?  I have looked myself half blind for these results.  Obviously nothing of interest OR not being released yet.  Finally - one of the talking heads indicated "I guarantee the fingerprint on that sticker does not match KC Anthony's and the prosecution will never voluntarily release that information."   Possible?  Not possible?  Anyone who can enlighten me, please help.....thanks.
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1014 on: January 21, 2009, 10:19:19 PM »

Me too, she babbles so much, she probably can't remember who she says things to, I'm sure she will just deny that she made that comment to a co worker.

Yep, since day 1 that co worker has lied.

hah thats nothing. have you guys listened to her interviews with le and the fbi in their entirety...she tells so many lies itll make your head spin.

sorry i forgot to add my cindy emoticon 

Here's Cindy:

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: January 21, 2009, 10:19:45 PM »

You all remember that picture of Caylee looking kinda squashed in the laundry hamper thing????  I think Dolce posted it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1016 on: January 21, 2009, 10:19:54 PM »

I was just going to thank-you and HH about the duct tape, around the mouth, so it was too long and so it was wrapped somewhat around her head, and it had to be cut because her hair was caught in it. I was wondering if it was a very big piece, it would have covered part of her ears also.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: January 21, 2009, 10:20:54 PM »

Wonder if this knife matches the other ones in the Anthony kitchen?  As anal as Cindy is, I bet all her knives match.

In the County Forensics Reports Part Two, there is a list of evidence provided by specific dates. See Tuesday, December 16, 2008

» County Forensics Reports Part 2
http://www.wftv.com/news/18530366/detail.html

"At approximately 1511 hours I arrived at the Evidence Section and had a meeting with Detectives Melich and Edwards regarding the inspection of the following piece of evidence:

Art 1, Item # H-51975 (Sealed Box)

From the evidence mentioned above I collected the following Items:

- Black Plastic Bag with yellow pull handles.
- Pull-ups "with flowers design" collected from back pack "Adorable".
- Stainless steel knife.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: January 21, 2009, 10:21:46 PM »

I'm also infected with the invisibility disease tonight, but did want to ask this once more, if anybody knows.  I have seen several people indicate the presence of decomp fluid on KC's pants.  Where did you find this?  I have scanned page 36 of the FBI documents looking for it.  I either missed it or it's not there.  Now - duct tape, stickers -- components that are sticky, that hold prints, fibers, hairs, etc.  Where are the results of the tests on these items?  Not produced yet?  I have looked myself half blind for these results.  Obviously nothing of interest OR not being released yet.  Finally - one of the talking heads indicated "I guarantee the fingerprint on that sticker does not match KC Anthony's and the prosecution will never voluntarily release that information."   Possible?  Not possible?  Anyone who can enlighten me, please help.....thanks.

You are not invisible to me, it is just that I have no answer. I have not attempted to read the latest doc dump but am going on the postings and comments from others.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: January 21, 2009, 10:21:56 PM »

You all remember that picture of Caylee looking kinda squashed in the laundry hamper thing????  I think Dolce posted it.

I don't, do you have a link or know where I might find it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.