April 28, 2024, 01:17:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321593 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1160 on: January 21, 2009, 11:43:07 PM »

What kind of adult lives her whole life as a lie and is intelligent enough to keep those lies going but can't keep her gas tank full? 

she had no money for gas. she spent all of amys money on demibras.

but to get to the point where you actually run out?

Does the gas tank issue mean she used the broken gas gauge as an excuse for why the car was abandoned at Amscot?

I THINK she told Tony it broke down but does anyone remember why George brought the gas w/ him to the tow yard?  Also, she said she ran out of gas when she and Tony broke into the shed and was there another time also? 

I remember her also saying she left 2 notes on the car explaining she was coming back.  I didn't see any note inventoried w/ the other things found in the car.

She also said she ran out of gas right there where they found Caylee, had Tony come over with some.  Very likely to 'cover' for why her car was sitting there for whatever time it had. 

The thing with her running out of gas so much, it could be that every time was a lie and it was a way of getting attention, maybe having her friends come running to 'rescue' her, etc.  Or....... it could be that some of those times she was running around so much she just didn't pay attention to the gauge.  I still cannot figure out why she needed George's gas cans so damn bad she had to break into the sheds for them. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1161 on: January 21, 2009, 11:44:10 PM »

There was discussion regarding the DVDs earlier.  In my opinion, it seems like this is the "evidence" the Anthony's had collected for LE to pick-up.  It sounds like it was laid out on the coffee table.  Probably things they thought had some connection to Zanny, based on Casey's conversations with Lee on July 25th.  Casey got the hair straightener from Zanny, Caylee used the bed when she stayed over at Zanny's and then my guess is KC told them the movies were from there too.  But it was probably just just Casey code for "I stole it." 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: January 21, 2009, 11:44:22 PM »

Good  Evening Monkeys.....I am thinking the hamper bag could be one like Walmarts carries. They are big straw hampers with a canvas like bag in them. It has a draw string that you can pull the bag out and carry. They also have clothes baskets and bins made of the same stuff.

Yes, could be.

That sounds plausible.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: January 21, 2009, 11:44:47 PM »

Did the car run out of gas and someone helped push it into amscot? I could be wrong, but I recall her saying that??? and those people have not come forward? Am I just having too much of this case invade my dreams? Just thinking out loud.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1164 on: January 21, 2009, 11:44:52 PM »

Okay...so the much examined white trash bag is the bag that was thrown out at the towing place but then retrieved, correct? 

It almost seems like recycling.  From the Orange County website:

Use the green bin to recycle:

* Empty aerosol cans
    * Aluminum and tin cans
    * Glass bottles and jars
    * All drink boxes and milk/juice cartons
    * All plastic containers with the #1-PETE or #2-HDPE symbol on the bottom
    * Plastic bottles #3 - #7 with a neck

What I don't get is...why all the different soda cans?  If you look in our recycling, you'll find a lot of Pepsi.  Not one of each and every type of soda known to man.  And if it were from a party...there would be duplicates of a few, not one of each.  Strange. 

Even stranger...Casey's car smelled so she put in the air freshener sheets in the back seat, trunk and IN THE BAG?  Why not just toss the bag?  Again...strange.

or if you were leaving trash in the car to cover the odor or to explain the odor - why not leave some actual food in it?
  The trash bag was from Lazarros apt. that would explain the copenhagen, the different brands of soda, the laundry detergent, and dryer sheets. Come on guys you really think KC cared enough to cover up the smell with a dryer sheet?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1165 on: January 21, 2009, 11:45:55 PM »

You know as I sit here reading, this reminds me of sometimes how when there are two kids in the family and on does everthing right and one is always in trouble and  the one doing right doesnt get any attention because it is all spent on the bad one..........................................WELL!!!!!!!!!  This also goes for all the women here and everywhere on this earth that has children and does everything right but we never hear about them because of evil mothers like Casey has everybody busy trying to figure out just what her evil a$$ was up to and why and how she could do it......

I for one would like to thank every Mother here on this forum for doing the right thing in raising their children,, for those that had to miss a party every now and again because they put there children FIRST,   for those that had to  work long hours and still take care of things at home, because they put their children FIRST, For My Time that put things on the back burner so that she could take care of another womans children so she could put them FIRST,  to Dolce that is exspecting twins and still goes out to help look for other lost ones and still takes care of herself because she's putting her kids FIRST, For Island who had to leave and move somewhere safe because she wanted to put her kid FIRST, to Always 1, who had children early in life but still got the Job done and is now a proudGrandparent because she put her kids FIRST, To all the New Grandparents here that are so proud to be having grandchildren,, they are here because you put your kids FIRST when they were being raised and now this is your blessing,  For everyone of the Monkeys here that brag on there kids  because they are doing the right thing and putting their Children first...........................I BOW TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for all of those who would LOVE to have a beautiful child like Caylee, and would cherish her and raise her, but, for one reason or another, are unable...

And Casey threw away the most precious gift she could have had, and for what?  A damn party!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: January 21, 2009, 11:46:26 PM »

What kind of adult lives her whole life as a lie and is intelligent enough to keep those lies going but can't keep her gas tank full? 

Does the gas tank issue mean she used the broken gas gauge as an excuse for why the car was abandoned at Amscot?

yep, she used that as an excuse for why she left the car there, but the test LE did with the gas and the gauge proved it wasn't broken at all. 

Did George actually put gas in it at the tow yard?  If so, I wonder if he even looked at the gauge before doing it.  Also, do you all think she lying about running out of gas when Tony came over to help her?  Why would she lie about that?

As a reason to abandon a stinky car?

She told Tony the out of gas story when they broke into the shed for the gas cans.  I think she told him something was broken on the car and that George was gonna handle it when she left it at the amscott.  She lies about totally pointless things so it is hard to attribute a reason for anything she says b/c in doing so I'm assuming there is a reason and there prob. isn't.

I just can't figure out why she would have borrowed that shovel on the 18th except to use it to break into the shed.  I don't think for a second she ever intended on using it to dig.  She is just to lazy.  I can't think of any other reason she would have needed the shovel.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: January 21, 2009, 11:46:27 PM »

There was discussion regarding the DVDs earlier.  In my opinion, it seems like this is the "evidence" the Anthony's had collected for LE to pick-up.  It sounds like it was laid out on the coffee table.  Probably things they thought had some connection to Zanny, based on Casey's conversations with Lee on July 25th.  Casey got the hair straightener from Zanny, Caylee used the bed when she stayed over at Zanny's and then my guess is KC told them the movies were from there too.  But it was probably just just Casey code for "I stole it." 

LOL, yes, I was thinking same thing.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: January 21, 2009, 11:46:41 PM »

Hi Bearly !!!!!

I see you up there.  How are you tonight and how is your mom doing ???

Hi Hunny!  I am hanging in there.  The steroids are doing their job.  Mom is the same, her bp is jumping all over the place.  Thanks for asking.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1169 on: January 21, 2009, 11:47:08 PM »

<<Snip>>
IMO.......I think Oldfart is right
that Jose is trying to get dismissed so that he can get to work on making himself famous and scoring some book/movie deals.........with ghostwriters, of course...........IMO
MonkeyWink   

Ty

I don't understand why JB would waste three weeks of taking an online legal course with faked bar credentials, just to throw it all away for one client!!! I just don't think that makes any sense....

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1170 on: January 21, 2009, 11:47:18 PM »

I thought this stuff was at Tonys place out on the table....?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: January 21, 2009, 11:47:37 PM »

i listened a couple more times to KC & her parents on NG tonite-what do ya'll think?

KC: our family's broken. we want to have that fixed. we know what that means dad. but ragedy-we don't want this to be any longer be a tragedy. i don't want to be those thousand's of of parent's that has to deal with the possibilty of never seeing their child again with the potential of knowing that their child is alive and that their with someone else-the thought of that every day makes me sad.

does this sound like a normal ok even 1/2 normal parent? i just think this is very telling. like, Caylee's dead, let's not tear our family apart about this or let's not spend any more money looking. idk, just sounds strange. jmo.

wendi
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1172 on: January 21, 2009, 11:48:33 PM »

Okay...so the much examined white trash bag is the bag that was thrown out at the towing place but then retrieved, correct? 

* Empty aerosol cans
    * Aluminum and tin cans
    * Glass bottles and jars

What I don't get is...why all the different soda cans?  If you look in our recycling, you'll find a lot of Pepsi.  Not one of each and every type of soda known to man.  And if it were from a party...there would be duplicates of a few, not one of each.  Strange. 

Even stranger...Casey's car smelled so she put in the air freshener sheets in the back seat, trunk and IN THE BAG?  Why not just toss the bag?  Again...strange.

Good points!  And yep, it IS strange, all the different types, as if there were a taste-test thing going on.  Am thinking she didn't toss the bag cuz she knew that wasn't what was causing the smell, but was maybe hoping that garbage would mask it somehow. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1173 on: January 21, 2009, 11:50:09 PM »

You know as I sit here reading, this reminds me of sometimes how when there are two kids in the family and on does everthing right and one is always in trouble and  the one doing right doesnt get any attention because it is all spent on the bad one..........................................WELL!!!!!!!!!  This also goes for all the women here and everywhere on this earth that has children and does everything right but we never hear about them because of evil mothers like Casey has everybody busy trying to figure out just what her evil a$$ was up to and why and how she could do it......

I for one would like to thank every Mother here on this forum for doing the right thing in raising their children,, for those that had to miss a party every now and again because they put there children FIRST,   for those that had to  work long hours and still take care of things at home, because they put their children FIRST, For My Time that put things on the back burner so that she could take care of another womans children so she could put them FIRST,  to Dolce that is exspecting twins and still goes out to help look for other lost ones and still takes care of herself because she's putting her kids FIRST, For Island who had to leave and move somewhere safe because she wanted to put her kid FIRST, to Always 1, who had children early in life but still got the Job done and is now a proudGrandparent because she put her kids FIRST, To all the New Grandparents here that are so proud to be having grandchildren,, they are here because you put your kids FIRST when they were being raised and now this is your blessing,  For everyone of the Monkeys here that brag on there kids  because they are doing the right thing and putting their Children first...........................I BOW TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HH~ well, you just made my cry when I read this, I have no doubt that each and every one of us HERE try our best to put our children first and I am sure you have done the same.............isn't your daughter the singer who is going on AI?? You, I'm sure have sacrificed to put her first to help instill such a sense of confidence and gratitude in her heart that she sang Concrete Angel for Caylee~Kudo's to you, I'm impressed.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1174 on: January 21, 2009, 11:51:55 PM »

* Empty aerosol cans
    * Aluminum and tin cans
    * Glass bottles and jars

or if you were leaving trash in the car to cover the odor or to explain the odor - why not leave some actual food in it?
  The trash bag was from Lazarros apt. that would explain the copenhagen, the different brands of soda, the laundry detergent, and dryer sheets. Come on guys you really think KC cared enough to cover up the smell with a dryer sheet?

Actually, it wasn't dryer sheets, it was "air freshener sheets." 

And I do think she cared enough to cover up the smell because that's all she cared about...herself.   And she did spend an awful lot of time in that car. 
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: January 21, 2009, 11:51:59 PM »

I THINK she told Tony it broke down but does anyone remember why George brought the gas w/ him to the tow yard?  Also, she said she ran out of gas when she and Tony broke into the shed and was there another time also? 

I remember her also saying she left 2 notes on the car explaining she was coming back.  I didn't see any note inventoried w/ the other things found in the car.

She also said she ran out of gas right there where they found Caylee, had Tony come over with some.  Very likely to 'cover' for why her car was sitting there for whatever time it had. 

The thing with her running out of gas so much, it could be that every time was a lie and it was a way of getting attention, maybe having her friends come running to 'rescue' her, etc.  Or....... it could be that some of those times she was running around so much she just didn't pay attention to the gauge.  I still cannot figure out why she needed George's gas cans so damn bad she had to break into the sheds for them. 

She just didn't have money for gas......and I guess Tony didn't want to lend her a few bucks for gas???  That part is weird to me.  He was the one that broke the shed open for her!  Wouldn't it have been much easier to just give the dummy dunce $5??
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: January 21, 2009, 11:52:08 PM »

Hello Wheels Monkeys

Trying to imagine why duct tape would also be on Caylees head.  Was it covering her eyes at one point?  Any ideas? 
That's what I was wondering, did she just wrap it around and around, or did she put it on her mouth and eyes specifically?

As I pointed out in an earlier post, standard duct tape would easily cover nose and mouth of a toddler.  Is there any report of duct tape being wound 'round and around head?  My impression was it was over mouth area and stuck to hair so it was required that it be cut away/retaining some of the hair.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: January 21, 2009, 11:52:21 PM »

Did anyone else notice that maggots were submitted and I do not think any results were given.
I didn't see any results either.

Generations of "dead" flies (more than one species)/maggots would have developed and died before the little darlin' was found, so I'm not sure what they would have determined from what maggots they found.  There was nothing for maggots to ingest at the point of remains being found. 

Can you link me to maggot collection info? 

Blow flies land on a dead body they lay their eggs. Those eggs hatch and feed on the body as larvae and then they move away from the body for up to 7 (longer if there was massive amounts of drugs in the body) days to develop into new flies and the process starts over.  Those were evidently 2nd generation larvae, (or the body was very heavily drugged) but the good news is they can get a profile of the drugs in the victim from those maggots. They have them in their system.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: January 21, 2009, 11:52:26 PM »

OK, i forgive you, SEASEARCHER, i am guessing you just saw peewee!!!!! yeah, i have been busy, really busy explaining to my husband where these clothes & purses in my closet came from! (a little advice, if your husband is in the moving business, DO NOT LET HIM HELP WITH YOUR CLOSET!!!!!!) i read most, want more info, but what about the new texts noz1lady was talking about & you better tell me the truth!!!
wendi

Good advice but I don't think I'll have to worry about that 

How are you going to explain all of the kitties coming out of your closet??   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1179 on: January 21, 2009, 11:53:11 PM »

I am thinking she used the excuse that she was out of gas at Amscot to leave the car there ...hoping it would be stolen. She left her wallet and license and all on the front seat.Having the car disappear would have played into the kidnapping ploy. She was hoping to disappear also, but did not have the money.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.