April 30, 2024, 09:06:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321858 times)
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: January 22, 2009, 03:35:37 AM »

Thank you Peanut!!  There is only one that has the power to protect and I talk to Him all the time!  If it weren't for my faith, I would already be in the psych ward from worry.  Might wind up there anyway!  There are many hurting more than me, I am very blessed.  But it is amazing to me that this story is so close to home for me.  Maybe it is actually making me paranoid, how can anyone tell what someone might do?  My granddaughter is #11 out of 12!!  But she lived with me, and I babysat for her and she became the light of my life.  She is so intelligent, and she loves her Granny.  She has my heart in her hands!  Her mother did too when she was little.  Come to think of it, still does, but the joy from the little one, compared to the hurt from the daughter....so weird to experience it at the same time!  But I love my daughter so very much.....I am hoping putting my foot down will turn out the way most expect it-that it will make her grow up and take responsibility.  But I am sure Cindy thought the same.  I can only hope that I am not like Cindy, that my daughter is not like Casey (even though she lies like her) and that the little one will not have to suffer for the adults inability to put her first.  The thing is, she is my daughters child, I can't take that from her or undermine her mother, but at the same time, I feel responsible because I am her granny, and the only one who is close enough to the situation to know.  I feel terrible sometimes when I read things about how Cindy should have done this and that.  It truly makes me heartsick not knowing what to do.  But right now, I feel I have to back off and put it all in perspective and give my daughter the chance to do the same.

Okay, I just said I wasn't going to do that!!  Please, don't be concerned....just say a prayer for us if you have a minute.  I will be seeing someone shortly to help me with the situation.  (mental, not law)!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: January 22, 2009, 03:38:29 AM »

Thanks, Deenie.   I have always thought that Cindy's co-workers must have heard plenty from her.  And none of them has come forward to talk to the media, so they are saving it for the trial, which is good.

Here is the thing -- you do not consider getting custody of your grandchild if your daughter is a good mom who loves the child deeply.

Cindy is clearly lying now or was lying then.  Either Casey was such a bad mom that she thought Caylee was unsafe in Casey's hands or Casey was a good mom.

Clearly, Cindy was singing a far, far different tune before Caylee went missing than she has been singing since.

"Casey is an infit mom," "Casey is a sociopath," "Casey is a chronic liar," "Casey is jealous of my relationship with Caylee," "Casey left without warning," turned overnight into "Casey is a loving mother."

Cindy has lied through her teeth for months now.  It is time for the truth to come out, and it will.

You are so Correct
Hudsunn if you read the Statement from " Charles" who is Cindy's co-worker as states for 6 yrs they have worked together. He says that he recalls back prior that Casey came to the Clinic with a long coat on and appeared to be Pregnant.
He found it strange that she passed by his desk and did not stop to talk to him. He said in the past she did stop to say Hi. He then asked Cindy about Casey being Pregnant and Cindy denied that Casey was Pregnant ..and Cindy ended the conversation ..
WHY would one not respond to a Co-worker that is of the Medical Profession - Who Casey .. No she is not pregnant.
And I am sure that each and everyone of the employee's has heard the Saga of the Ants for a very long time .. reported by Cindy .. everyday in the workplace. Because that is all that Cindy had -  Work, GA,LA & Slore, prior to Caylee's birth.
I think that the Statements that are recorded/released are sliced down to what is pertinent and that would be related to the Dates in Question. 

Just for saying if any Mother I knew thought for a Moment that there was a Smell within their Daughter's car of a Dead Body ... and Daughters Car was found & impounded ...and Daughter had not been seen in awhile .... UM ... I think MOM would not even call work, let alone go back to work. 
Reasonable Mind would Call the Police and or go directly to a Police Station. 

Reasonable mind would call the police, then work, then perhaps friends or family, in that order.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1362 on: January 22, 2009, 03:44:21 AM »

Thank you Peanut!!  There is only one that has the power to protect and I talk to Him all the time!  If it weren't for my faith, I would already be in the psych ward from worry.  Might wind up there anyway!  There are many hurting more than me, I am very blessed.  But it is amazing to me that this story is so close to home for me.  Maybe it is actually making me paranoid, how can anyone tell what someone might do?  My granddaughter is #11 out of 12!!  But she lived with me, and I babysat for her and she became the light of my life.  She is so intelligent, and she loves her Granny.  She has my heart in her hands!  Her mother did too when she was little.  Come to think of it, still does, but the joy from the little one, compared to the hurt from the daughter....so weird to experience it at the same time!  But I love my daughter so very much.....I am hoping putting my foot down will turn out the way most expect it-that it will make her grow up and take responsibility.  But I am sure Cindy thought the same.  I can only hope that I am not like Cindy, that my daughter is not like Casey (even though she lies like her) and that the little one will not have to suffer for the adults inability to put her first.  The thing is, she is my daughters child, I can't take that from her or undermine her mother, but at the same time, I feel responsible because I am her granny, and the only one who is close enough to the situation to know.  I feel terrible sometimes when I read things about how Cindy should have done this and that.  It truly makes me heartsick not knowing what to do.  But right now, I feel I have to back off and put it all in perspective and give my daughter the chance to do the same.

Okay, I just said I wasn't going to do that!!  Please, don't be concerned....just say a prayer for us if you have a minute.  I will be seeing someone shortly to help me with the situation.  (mental, not law)!

of course i will siren. hearing you talk about both your daughter and grandaughter i dont feel that you need to be too concerned about being like cindy. you seem to have a very good grasp on your priorities and dont come across as the type of person who is afraid to face the truth no matter what it is. i wish all the best for your entire family and especially your sweet grandchild, who sounds very loved indeed.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1363 on: January 22, 2009, 03:45:32 AM »

Siren, thank you for the insight. I'm glad you will be seeking help, because sometimes just having an objective view can make all the difference. I believe that had Cindy sought outside help, and followed it, the Anthony Family dynamics could have been very different, and the outcome for Caylee would have been too. You bet I'll remember you in my prayers, Siren! Count on it!!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: January 22, 2009, 03:48:16 AM »

Quote from CBB
Hi Siren!! I have missed you!!!!

I hope all is going to be ok with you!! Don't forget the prayer thread, Siren! It's a wonderful place to go in times of trouble. I've been there many times to ask for support!! {{HUGS!}}

You are so right CBB!  Forgot about that thread.  Thanks for the tip and support!  Great to see you too!!

Please, I am way off topic, so I will go to prayer thread and thank you all in advance for your kidness and generosity of spirit!!  But don't respond to my ramblings here!!  This doc dump just got the sadness going!  But I am A-OK             ( just kidding, thought he was cute, was like that earlier)!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1365 on: January 22, 2009, 03:57:17 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!! MAY SMILING ANGELS WATCH OVER YOU AS YOU SLEEP!!!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: January 22, 2009, 03:57:33 AM »

Up way too late, again...got to go.  Praying for you, Siren!  Please don't ever hesitate to go with your instincts, if you feel you need to call someone like Child Protective anonymously.  I believe what some tend to call instinct, is actually gentle shoulder taps/heads-up from God that something's wrong.  Take good care, everyone!

MyTime- sorry I missed you!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1367 on: January 22, 2009, 04:35:13 AM »

tippy toeing out quietly. Time for the morning crew in a bit.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: January 22, 2009, 04:58:38 AM »

May have been discussed, but did anyone notice the report that says :  Sealed yellow envelope containing DNA parentage test report dated 7-25-08.  Wonder if this is the answer to the million $ question.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530350/detail.html     page 25 of 59

Been too busy to keep up, but wanted to say hi, and give everyone a big hug tonight.  I cried for the first time for little Caylee when I read about the duct tape with the heart sticker on it.  I have tried to be keep out of it emotionally, but, OMG, it is overwhelming what has happened to this precious baby at the hands of her mother.

I wish I could share with everyone a situation I am going through, but it is way too long and emotional for me.  Reading about all this makes me so scared for one of my own, at times it sounds so much like this could happen in my family.  I am really scared.  I go back and forth feeling for Cindy, but ultimately I realize I would never, ever, ever cover for anyone capable of doing this to my precious granddaughter (who looks amazingly similar to Caylee).  Look at all the people this family have betrayed by their dishonesty, misplaced love and loyalty.  The whole nation is personally hurting from this tragedy.  Anyway, I have so many thoughts, and things to say, that it is too overwhelming to try!!

I do want to tell everyone who has experienced a personal tragedy, loss, illness or heartache.....my love and prayers to you.  Life can be so lovely, but so painful too....Blessings to all.

Siren -- I am so sorry you are going through trying times now.  I will certainly pray that you have people to reach out to you that are professionals who can help you deal with this, as well as family and friends who can give you the positive mental support you need. 
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1369 on: January 22, 2009, 04:59:46 AM »

Sirensong, sending you strength, hugs and respect for your good judgement. It's hard to watch your children make mistakes while you know better but have to let them live their lives and learn first hand about responsibility.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1370 on: January 22, 2009, 05:01:40 AM »

Hope you all sleep well guys' It's only 8pm here so I will wait patiently for that morning crew and I guess I should put the kettle on in preparation for them!

BTW Because the docs mentioned the chat between Iassen and Casey I went back and had another look at them and saw something I had missed before. Look at this-
ID Oh you wanna go on a date with me at the beach while you have a boyfriend, that looks grrrrrrrrrrreaaaaaaaat
KC Hahahaha. It wouldnt have to be a “date” . But you need a friend, I miss my friend. Its a win, win
ID (3.03pm) LOL. I wanna know , have I ever hurt you?, like emotionally
KC Most definitely not
ID Ok then.
KC (3:04pm ) You seriously are one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Hands down
ID Impossible
KC No, its very possible
ID (3.05pm) How did you get over me? Was it Mr Ricardo Morales montoya gonzalez?
KC(3.06pm) Haha. It helped . I've had a constant crush on ya for a long time
ID Nuts
KC You're telling me
ID (3.08pm) We didnt even hang out that much
KC Its one of those things.....you get a good vibe from someone.

Hmmm...

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: January 22, 2009, 05:13:18 AM »

Hope you all sleep well guys' It's only 8pm here so I will wait patiently for that morning crew and I guess I should put the kettle on in preparation for them!

BTW Because the docs mentioned the chat between Iassen and Casey I went back and had another look at them and saw something I had missed before. Look at this-
ID Oh you wanna go on a date with me at the beach while you have a boyfriend, that looks grrrrrrrrrrreaaaaaaaat
KC Hahahaha. It wouldnt have to be a “date” . But you need a friend, I miss my friend. Its a win, win
KC Most definitely not
ID Ok then.
KC (3:04pm ) You seriously are one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Hands down
ID Impossible
KC No, its very possible
ID (3.05pm) How did you get over me? Was it Mr Ricardo Morales montoya gonzalez?
ID Nuts
KC You're telling me

Hmmm...

sounds like what she said to rusciano. and will walters. and probably any other guy who looked at her twice.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: January 22, 2009, 05:16:42 AM »

KC Most definitely not
ID Ok then.
ID Impossible
KC No, its very possible
ID Nuts
KC You're telling me

Hmmm...

sounds like what she said to rusciano. and will walters. and probably any other guy who looked at her twice.

Good morning Peanut and Sharlock, I hope you both are doing well today -- she said these things to Mark Hawkins too!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: January 22, 2009, 05:20:30 AM »

KC Most definitely not
ID Ok then.
ID Impossible
KC No, its very possible
ID Nuts
KC You're telling me

Hmmm...

Good morning Peanut and Sharlock, I hope you both are doing well today -- she said these things to Mark Hawkins too!

good morning pooky! gee imagine that...what a shocker.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: January 22, 2009, 05:31:28 AM »

Good morning to all Monkeys!  I found this website a while back and posted it several weeks ago.  I am posting again because she has information that I have not read anywhere else. 

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: January 22, 2009, 05:31:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Only 20 pages behind.Man you guys were busy last night.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: January 22, 2009, 05:34:02 AM »

Good morning to all Monkeys!  I found this website a while back and posted it several weeks ago.  I am posting again because she has information that I have not read anywhere else. 

Thanks Pooky.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: January 22, 2009, 05:38:06 AM »

Sevendust is supposed to be Caseys fav band also according to the chat with Iassen these are the lyrics to 'Enough'
Enough lyrics

I don't wanna leave a blood stain,
I just need to try and understand.
It's always good when it's in my hands,
But it seems to hurt when someone
Tries to be alone.
I know whats wrong, I need control,
Scared to be alone.

'Cause I can be your friend,
Unless you try to be who I am.
And I will let you stand,
If you let me take control.
'Cause too much is never enough.

Never mind you got your last chance,
I can see the writing on the wall.
If you follow in my foot steps,
I can't promise anything
But you wont be alone.
I know it's wrong, I need control,
I'm scared to be alone.
(I'm scared to be alone)

(Too much is never enough!)
(Enough!)

(Hang onto every word that I say) [x3]

Even if you hold on,
It's not enough.
But when I take control,
It's never (enough!)
Too much is never (enough!)

(Too much is never enough!)

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: January 22, 2009, 05:39:24 AM »

thanks for posting that pooky, i hadnt seen it before. do you know anything about this deal cindy has made with fox?

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: January 22, 2009, 05:41:06 AM »

Thanks Pooky.

Good morning Trimm -- according to this lady, KC was at Lee's house not at home on June 15/morning of June 16
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.