April 30, 2024, 02:48:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321744 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: January 22, 2009, 09:26:27 AM »

Sassy -- I agree with you too.  Could this be the line drawn in the sand Boo was talking about?  Hum?  Going back to lurking.

Makes sense. Back to reading.(Lord help my eyes.)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: January 22, 2009, 09:29:16 AM »

Sassy -- I agree with you too.  Could this be the line drawn in the sand Boo was talking about?  Hum?  Going back to lurking.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: January 22, 2009, 09:30:01 AM »

It might be what Boo was talking about.   I would love to see Cindy fighting Baez over those pictures of KC as a child so that Baez can't make a dime off of those photos.   I think Baez is just as bad as KC - ruthless SOB.

And, I hope that this "high profile" defense team rethinks whether or not they want to be involved in this case.   I hope everyone bails out since they might not get paid.   I hope the whole thing blows up.   I'm just so mad that everyone is chasing the dollar and Caylee is still sitting in a cardboard box.     

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1463 on: January 22, 2009, 09:30:22 AM »

I just think that various reporters are biased and reporting speculation rather than fact.  I too am trying to limit what I watch and only reading the documents.  It is funny how people can read the same thing and not "see" the same thing. 

I also find it strange that no one is actually reporting about the incest and DNA testing in relation to Lee and Caylee.  In one way I find that responsible but in another it makes you wonder, why? 

And concerning Biez- I never thought about him being Hispanic until he mentioned it yesterday in his news conference.  It do not think he is being attacked based on his race, rather his inexperiance as a lwayer and his proxinity to his most hated client.   

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1464 on: January 22, 2009, 09:30:27 AM »

Morning monkeys ... I see the docs are out. I read about the heart sticker, the pooh blanket, clothes hamper bag. I am more convinced than ever the pooh items are what the murdering skank replaced with Cindy's JCP card. and again I'm saying Kronk did not see the actual remains until December 11.

Lots of reading to do. Any other highlights I need to hit?

Happy almost Friday! 

I remember you, Caylee.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1465 on: January 22, 2009, 09:31:06 AM »

One reason I hate to watch all these "news" shows about this case is you get soooo many conflicting reports.

Greta and Baden keep saying that all the remains are contained IN the bag.

NG says that the remains were scattered.

Who do you believe?  I guess we won't know until the trial but it is very important which answer it is.

Also, I get sick of hearing every talking head, who thinks they know what is going on, speculate. 

If all the remains were IN the bag, how can they explain all of the flag markers at the site?  That makes no sense.

I know what you mean, PW. I've been sick of the talking heads for a long time now.  As far as the conflicting reports go, I limit what I watch and often just read here about what was said on NG, which is usually old news anyway.  At least she's followed the case from the get-go. 

I'm just waking up..................to Flossy!!!

I did not do that. I posted it, but I did not add the head or size it for an avatar. That's got Klaas written all over it....

For ruined keyboards, monitors, walls, or clothing,

e-mail KLAAS. That's K-L-A-S-S @ scaredmonkeys.com

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1466 on: January 22, 2009, 09:32:40 AM »

One reason I hate to watch all these "news" shows about this case is you get soooo many conflicting reports.

Greta and Baden keep saying that all the remains are contained IN the bag.

NG says that the remains were scattered.

Who do you believe?  I guess we won't know until the trial but it is very important which answer it is.

Also, I get sick of hearing every talking head, who thinks they know what is going on, speculate. 

You are absolutely correct.  They are so obviously uninformed on so many things that it is getting difficult to watch Greta and Nancy.  I swear Nancy's show has 5 minutes important stuff, 25 minutes of commercials, and 30 minutes of repeating the intro 20 times.  Greta is so uninformed and Fox has really taken a Murdoch direction of supporting the defense.  Even the cheerleading for Baez is difficult for them because Baez is such a moron and the evidence is overwhelming against his client. 
Not to mention that each is out there with their own agenda in all of this, getting the ratings.  They are going to say and drum up the gossip, as it sells.  Controversy sells.  Geraldo as much as we dislike him, his ratings have to be high given how many people watch him in disgust....we keep raggin on him and he is lovin every minute of it.  Any publicity is good publicity regardless if its good or bad.  Free advertisement.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1467 on: January 22, 2009, 09:34:34 AM »

DAMN, I'm sexy!!  That was a few years ago.  I'm sad to say that those tassels hang a little lower today.......

Like going from a 38D to a 38 LONG!

Exactly, or a 38 Low! 

I actually have a friend whose sister would occasionally shower with her three year old daughter so that she could scrub her down at the same time.  The little girl told her, "Mommy......when I grow up, I hope my boobs are as long as yours!!"  Needless to say, she didn't feel very flattered!
(TRUE STORY!)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: January 22, 2009, 09:35:10 AM »

Flossy - love you avi!    You take first prize for the best one!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1469 on: January 22, 2009, 09:36:33 AM »

She brings a whole new meaning to the phrase, "if you got it, flaunt it".

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1470 on: January 22, 2009, 09:37:56 AM »

I'm just waking up..................to Flossy!!!

I did not do that. I posted it, but I did not add the head or size it for an avatar. That's got Klaas written all over it....

For ruined keyboards, monitors, walls, or clothing,

e-mail KLAAS. That's K-L-A-S-S @ scaredmonkeys.com

Not to worry, CBB!  I did give credit where credit is due last night.  I told the Monkeys that you provided the sexy and Klaas stuck my head on it!

Thanks, Sassy!  Actually, I will give CBB and Klaas the prize!  (unless it's some hay)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: January 22, 2009, 09:41:05 AM »

It might be what Boo was talking about.   I would love to see Cindy fighting Baez over those pictures of KC as a child so that Baez can't make a dime off of those photos.   I think Baez is just as bad as KC - ruthless SOB.

And, I hope that this "high profile" defense team rethinks whether or not they want to be involved in this case.   I hope everyone bails out since they might not get paid.   I hope the whole thing blows up.   I'm just so mad that everyone is chasing the dollar and Caylee is still sitting in a cardboard box.     

It's never been about Caylee with them.It amazes me how some people look at little children as disposable,just an after thought.
The sad thing is there's alot of biotches like Casey out there.
A cardboard box......

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: January 22, 2009, 09:44:14 AM »

Morning monkeys ... I see the docs are out. I read about the heart sticker, the pooh blanket, clothes hamper bag. I am more convinced than ever the pooh items are what the murdering skank replaced with Cindy's JCP card. and again I'm saying Kronk did not see the actual remains until December 11.

Happy almost Friday! 

Don't let Sassy see that ciggie. 

~ Peter Frampton
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1473 on: January 22, 2009, 09:44:22 AM »

Happy almost Friday! 
Hey goodnmad - it was reported on another website that the whole Pooh bedding set came from Target and is no longer available. Of course, the blanket could have been a separate item, not part of a set... I wonder if we will ever see the JCP receipt???

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: January 22, 2009, 09:45:22 AM »

MORNING MONKEY PEEPS!!     

Regrets, I've had a few......
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: January 22, 2009, 09:47:40 AM »

Happy almost Friday! 

That's not a ciggie. 

Ha ha!!!! Sorry. My joke-maker is still broken.

And Flossy --- I have some singles ready. Monkey (cow) whistle!

I remember you, Caylee.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: January 22, 2009, 09:47:51 AM »

will there be more stuff released today?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: January 22, 2009, 09:48:04 AM »

Happy almost Friday! 

Funny!    I haven't touched a cig!    I think I'm starting to feel "over it".   I'm no longer constantly thinking about cigarettes.   Now, I'm thinking about chocolate!   LOL -   better get my butt on the treadmill!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: January 22, 2009, 09:48:51 AM »

Happy almost Friday! 
Hey goodnmad - it was reported on another website that the whole Pooh bedding set came from Target and is no longer available. Of course, the blanket could have been a separate item, not part of a set... I wonder if we will ever see the JCP receipt???

There we go with Target again. Oh boy. I sure hope we will see the receipt. Cindy couldn't hide it forever.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: January 22, 2009, 09:49:30 AM »

will there be more stuff released today?

I hope so!    There's got to be more coming!!!    I want to see interviews!!!   Annie and Mark H. !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.