April 30, 2024, 02:18:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321737 times)
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1560 on: January 22, 2009, 10:52:49 AM »

Here is something I just found -- hum -- another defense theory --

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=73801&cat=14
Haven't finished yet but....PI has info wrong on date Cindy called cops by 2 weeks.
Nice catch, I am not thrilled with this guys theory at all. He really doesn't seem to have put too much thought into it at all it is almost like a big ad asking people to send him tips ::MonkeyEek::Who would encourage that I wonder???

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: January 22, 2009, 10:54:21 AM »

This could be very important to his credibility in the trial............Lee LIED again.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530363.pdf

Page 25 - Garbage retrieved from car contained no meat and no pizza. This proves once again Dr. Lee lied when he said on the Nancy Grace Show the car had meat and ham etc.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1562 on: January 22, 2009, 10:54:38 AM »

MMM thanks SS!  I think I need one of your famous Hot Chocolates this morning as my toes are a freezin in this chhhiiiillllllyyyy weather we are having.  I think the heater over Florida broke!  Darn it.
Also, um pancakes and omlets!!  You guys are killin me here..........so not nice to tease us prego people!!  (Watch your fingers we bite)

That reminds me, Dolce, hope you are taking an extra extra measure of calcium right now and after the birth of your lil sweeties.  Cuz twins take an insane amount of calcium from you. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: January 22, 2009, 10:56:45 AM »

Morning you all.  I am still thinking about that darn sticker!!!  What are those little pictures called that Casey posted on her myspace??  You know the ones like the teddy bear hanging.  I am wondering if one had a sticker on its mouth.

Icons and I have them saved.  She had several with hearts but nothing with a heart on the mouth that I could find.  I'll post some of the weirder ones in a minute.

Here are some with either hearts or skulls.  These were all from Casey's photobucket account:

Thank you !!  I looked for hours for those last night. I KNEW I saw them there, but could not find them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1564 on: January 22, 2009, 10:58:08 AM »

One reason I hate to watch all these "news" shows about this case is you get soooo many conflicting reports.

Greta and Baden keep saying that all the remains are contained IN the bag.

NG says that the remains were scattered.

Who do you believe?  I guess we won't know until the trial but it is very important which answer it is.

Also, I get sick of hearing every talking head, who thinks they know what is going on, speculate. 

omigosh, i hear ya perri!  we also have heard that the remains were scattered in a trail over a mile radius.  what to believe?   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1565 on: January 22, 2009, 10:58:23 AM »

The one thing from the docs yesterday that really surprised me as far as Cindy goes, was her going back to work and telling co-workers about the mess in car and the smell. I was really trying to believe that the 911 calls she made were real, but now I believe she knew right from the start what happened. Which brings me back to that statement from Casey on that phone call from jail when she says to her mom, you don't know my involvement. It makes me sick, because I just was hoping that Cindy and George really didn't know as much as I now feel they have known from the beginning. I think this has all been some sort of scam, and if I'm right I hope that this entire clan is going down.
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1566 on: January 22, 2009, 10:58:59 AM »

Maybe you'll get a knock-down, drag-out fight between Baez and Cindy - since Cindy is pissed that Baez plans to sell those photos of KC as a child - when it was Cindy's money that she earned to buy the film and her cameras that took the pictures in the first place!   Those pictures technically belong to Cindy.  Sounds like Cindy filed the charge against Baez, maybe??

Its always about the mula in this case.    These people make me sick.

When did this happen ?? Rumor or Fact ?? Details ! 

sorry Nut, you'll have to reach down for your coffee 

Thanks for the coffee SS.

Yesterday on CNN HL - the dark hair defense lawyer (I forget his name) stated that Baez had those pictures of KC as a child that he put in the brief to take the DP off the table - and that Baez planned to sell those pictures.   Baez told this guy that he couldn't use them anywhere because Baez had the rights to them.  I guess KC gave Baez the pictures while she was out on bail.

Then, this morning, I saw Pooky's post - and what this lady said goes along with what the lawyer said yesterday on HLN.   Here is the link Pooky gave:

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie

Good morning monkey's. Can sombody cut and paste the blog here for those of us working monkeys whose company network doesn't allow my space? (the nerve)  I don't know how they expect me to work without access to my space.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1567 on: January 22, 2009, 11:00:20 AM »

SS -- I have seen it here -- no backup to support it as well as at the justicefor caylee webiste -- http://blog.myspace.com/nykatie

Thanks Pooky & Today... I know you monkeys are good at chasing court documents, and with things so busy yesterday, I thought I missed something..

maybe that will be our "Thursday Event" ...the day is young 

SS - GO BACK AND READ MY POST, TOO!     I answered you!!!

I saw you Sassy  Just buzzing the news pages for any headlines..

and thanks for the Today link Today    I was always one of those kids who never read the book, but watched the movie for homework instead.. you can imagine what my report for Moby Dick must have looked like 

english minor here.. ahahaha! 

Could we just have the cliff notes for this whole case?   

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1568 on: January 22, 2009, 11:00:25 AM »

I have a hard time believing that PI story from that "Holloywood Investigators" site.  Casey would have told all she knew early on if she was not responsible. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1569 on: January 22, 2009, 11:02:02 AM »

I hope these photos come out. The comforter draped in the background on the photo with Caylee looks different than the other more recent photo. Even though they both have a ruffled edge. I recognize that orange yellow Pooh, my daughter had a Pooh crib set.

The pictures are missing the complete web address.  Do you have the link where you are seeing them?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 11:19:35 AM by klaasend » Logged
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: January 22, 2009, 11:02:25 AM »

Anybody up for a bet the sticker came from ZG office break? I cant see how she would go to the trouble of duct taping her dead babies head (sorry, I will NEVER understand what kind of person could ever do that) and then put a sticker on her mouth that could be tied directly to her.
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1571 on: January 22, 2009, 11:03:16 AM »

From Target:

The more I look at the pics posted from her room, I can say with 100% certainty that everything came from Target, which would keep with KC's affinity for buying all things Target.  This was one of three sets they offered.  This one was released after we bought my son's stuff and and the one Caylee had we passed on because it was too girly, what with the scallops and all.  The wall hangings were released later and weren't available when we were buying stuff.  We had his shower(s) in April of '07 and they didn't have wall hangings until '08.  I think that's what disturbs me, did theybuy them after she went missing?
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1572 on: January 22, 2009, 11:03:32 AM »

From a defense perspective, I would be very frustrated that the SA only releases this much evidence.  Where are many of the results of the tests?  This specific discovery leads only to more questions and provides little in the Way of answers.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1573 on: January 22, 2009, 11:04:06 AM »

MMM thanks SS!  I think I need one of your famous Hot Chocolates this morning as my toes are a freezin in this chhhiiiillllllyyyy weather we are having.  I think the heater over Florida broke!  Darn it.
Also, um pancakes and omlets!!  You guys are killin me here..........so not nice to tease us prego people!!  (Watch your fingers we bite)

That reminds me, Dolce, hope you are taking an extra extra measure of calcium right now and after the birth of your lil sweeties.  Cuz twins take an insane amount of calcium from you. 

Oh yes Miss Wyks!  Not to mention I am an insane yogurt eater! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1574 on: January 22, 2009, 11:04:16 AM »

One reason I hate to watch all these "news" shows about this case is you get soooo many conflicting reports.

Who do you believe?  I guess we won't know until the trial but it is very important which answer it is.

Also, I get sick of hearing every talking head, who thinks they know what is going on, speculate. 

omigosh, i hear ya perri!  we also have heard that the remains were scattered in a trail over a mile radius.  what to believe?   

i KNOW i did not just say a mile.  oh yeah, i sure did.     more coffee for me!  i meant to say an acre.   

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1575 on: January 22, 2009, 11:05:01 AM »

I hope these photos come out. The comforter draped in the background on the photo with Caylee looks different than the other more recent photo. Even though they both have a ruffled edge. I recognize that orange yellow Pooh, my daughter had a Pooh crib set.
RaTS! The pics are on my desktop and I cut and pasted. Maybe since the originals are from myspace they can't be copied. I'm not good at this. So frustrating and I want to show the photos1
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1576 on: January 22, 2009, 11:05:48 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys I am sooo tired! Have a good day!

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: January 22, 2009, 11:06:01 AM »

Just want to add these pics of Caylees room/bedding:

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1578 on: January 22, 2009, 11:06:42 AM »

Anybody up for a bet the sticker came from ZG office break? I cant see how she would go to the trouble of duct taping her dead babies head (sorry, I will NEVER understand what kind of person could ever do that) and then put a sticker on her mouth that could be tied directly to her.
I'll bet also it didn't come from some stickers at the house, where they came from I'm not to sure, but it would be interesting if ZG who had her office broken into had heart shaped stickers.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1579 on: January 22, 2009, 11:08:19 AM »

You are absolutely correct.  They are so obviously uninformed on so many things that it is getting difficult to watch Greta and Nancy.  I swear Nancy's show has 5 minutes important stuff, 25 minutes of commercials, and 30 minutes of repeating the intro 20 times.  Greta is so uninformed and Fox has really taken a Murdoch direction of supporting the defense.  Even the cheerleading for Baez is difficult for them because Baez is such a moron and the evidence is overwhelming against his client. 

I couldn't have said it better, Russ!  This is exactly what we get!  It's maddening!! 

And yet.. When I had cable, wild horses couldn't pull me away from watching NG.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.