April 30, 2024, 10:46:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321892 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1640 on: January 22, 2009, 12:02:15 PM »

That does look like the part spread on the bed itself, cheeky!  Love that classic Pooh.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: January 22, 2009, 12:03:07 PM »

Cheeky - nice work!  Monken found it too and it's an exact match.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1642 on: January 22, 2009, 12:03:26 PM »

I just think that various reporters are biased and reporting speculation rather than fact.  I too am trying to limit what I watch and only reading the documents.  It is funny how people can read the same thing and not "see" the same thing. 

I also find it strange that no one is actually reporting about the incest and DNA testing in relation to Lee and Caylee.  In one way I find that responsible but in another it makes you wonder, why? 

And concerning Biez- I never thought about him being Hispanic until he mentioned it yesterday in his news conference.  It do not think he is being attacked based on his race, rather his inexperiance as a lwayer and his proxinity to his most hated client.   

It seems as tho this has become a tug-of-war between Cindy and Baez.  And we've heard how Cindy feels about hispanics.  Sooooooo.. Am wondering if Baez pulled the race card and the pity-poor-me card yesterday just to rub it in Cindy's face?  Am thinking he's got to be getting pretty desperate for anything right about now.

Or a line in the sand.  Where is Boo?  Time for answers LMAO

Hmmm.. Boo HAS been awfully quiet lately!     Maybe it's time to drag out the *teapot* again?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1643 on: January 22, 2009, 12:06:58 PM »

Hey Guys, I found the exact bedding from Caylee's room! It is Classic pooh in the "Best Friends" design. I don't know if Target or JCP carried it first but there is a lot of it on Ebay!!! Notice how piglet is sitting on Pooh's tummy!
You are absolutely right Monken!  Good eye!  Mon Quixote mentioned she has a set from Target.  Maybe you are right and JCP sold it at one point.

From what I have seen usually when a higher end department store sells something, and it runs its course out of style or season, then often times discount stores pick up the item for their collection.  Just a thought, I know JCP is not high end, and I know Target may not be discount...but I do not shop at either so I really can not judge.  I just know trends.

LOL  You seem very trendy Dolce!  Smile  I am anti-trend it seems.  I was too lazy to go back to London to get Classic Pooh stuff (which they have a ton of because of A. A. Milne) and the only store selling it was Target, which was sad enough because the quality was sorely lacking.  Other things, like the quilted wall hangings and such we have, were either made by talented friends or found by the int. designer.  Classic Pooh was simply not as readily available as other themes.  I don't shop JCP so I'm not sure that they never had it there, just sure I know where I got some of the stuff from.  (We even had to ship in some of the fabric for some of the items...) 

While I'm fairly certain the A's would not go t the effort, I am positive that KC couldn't be bothered it's just that Target was convenient.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1644 on: January 22, 2009, 12:07:10 PM »

Does anyone remember/have the video of the dolls set out for a memorial for Calee, the one from the Carolinas somewhere and the one dated june or july.  The doll had RED on her lips.  Any connection to the fact that there was a red heart on the duct tape on Calee' mouth?
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: January 22, 2009, 12:07:55 PM »

I wonder if this is the backpack found -- http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trademark-Collections-Dora-Adorable-Backpack/dp/B00126026S

It does have a Monkey on it (I think that George said the backpack he saw had a monkey on it).

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: January 22, 2009, 12:08:55 PM »

WFTV - ORLANDO

Documents: Heart Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 – updated: 9:05 am EST January 22, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Hundreds of pages of new evidence were just released Wednesday in the case against Casey Anthony and it details every single thing detectives found at the crime scene where Caylee Anthony's body was dumped.

The documents show Caylee's body was ditched with her Winnie the Pooh blanket and a heart-shaped sticker was intentionally stuck to the duct tape that was found over Caylee's mouth area (details here - page 15). Both ends of the duct tape were stuck to Caylee's hair and her hair had to be cut to separate the duct tape, according to documents released Wednesday. Investigators also found a heart-shaped sticker at the scene ...

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html

READ THE DOCUMENTS:
» Unedited Transcripts Of Kronk 911 Calls
» County Forensics Reports Part 1 | Part 2
» FBI Documents From Investigation
» Evidence Sent By County To FBI
» Search Warrants Issued In Case
» Supplemental County Investigation Report

VIDEO REPORT:
 Documents Reveal Grim Details

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: January 22, 2009, 12:09:12 PM »

In light of all these new documents I still see one thing that makes me a firm believer that Casey Anthony killed Caylee, and that the remainder of the Anthony family knows this.
The one tell tail sign is their silence. I have said it before....if there truly was any other suspected killer....kidnapper...what ever...any truly innocent person (or even clever guilty person) would be on every news channel, radio show...newspaper..front lawn ..screaming for justice. Heck...even Scott Petersen did that to the very end...I believe he is still crying innocent today.
They all know the truth.. what I can not comprehend is how they can keep this up? Someone is going to break. I don't believe that any human could contain this ugly truth forever. Could they?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1648 on: January 22, 2009, 12:09:51 PM »

Thanks Klaas! Please check out this photo closely. The comforter hanging over the railing I'm certain is a different style Pooh, than the set in the more recent "staged" room. The brighter orange yellow is a different one than the softer hues of the newer set.
JMO But I still think this blanket is different than the softer hued set. It also looks like one blanket is thrown over another.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1649 on: January 22, 2009, 12:10:07 PM »

Cheeky - nice work!  Monken found it too and it's an exact match.

Klaas~I found a photo of Caylee a LONG time ago with a fleece Pooh blanket, I happened to notice because someone gave my son one when he was a baby, and it looked like the same style (not pattern), I wonder if this was the blanket she was buried with as it would be easier to "misplace" than the crib bedding. Any thought I will try to find that picture.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: January 22, 2009, 12:10:45 PM »

Thanks Klaas! Please check out this photo closely. The comforter hanging over the railing I'm certain is a different style Pooh, than the set in the more recent "staged" room. The brighter orange yellow is a different one than the softer hues of the newer set.
JMO But I still think this blanket is different than the softer hued set. It also looks like one blanket is thrown over another.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: January 22, 2009, 12:10:46 PM »

The pictures of Caylee in her crib does not match with the bedding set shown in the video.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1652 on: January 22, 2009, 12:10:55 PM »

Thanks for posting that Trim.  After I looked again I noticed it was a bunch of different blogs all combobulated on one page or something    

Gotta walk the 20lb devil dog.BRB
No Bobshell for 20 minutes. 
Do you need the dog whisperer to visit your home? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: January 22, 2009, 12:12:19 PM »

Thanks for posting that Trim.  After I looked again I noticed it was a bunch of different blogs all combobulated on one page or something    

Gotta walk the 20lb devil dog.BRB
No Bobshell for 20 minutes. 
What is a Bobshell????????

Hey Always.I have no idea. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: January 22, 2009, 12:12:41 PM »

It's always possible they had more than one pooh blanket, besides the one that went with the set. I'm sure she had many many different blankets.

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1655 on: January 22, 2009, 12:13:28 PM »

Does anyone remember/have the video of the dolls set out for a memorial for Calee, the one from the Carolinas somewhere and the one dated june or july.  The doll had RED on her lips.  Any connection to the fact that there was a red heart on the duct tape on Calee' mouth?
I remember that way to well, I don't have the video though, and that doll had ugly red lips. Another thing is the video that Dom Casey was doing at that abandoned house, there was a concrete block next to the house where he was digging, it also had a red mark on it, that just jumped out at me.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1656 on: January 22, 2009, 12:14:09 PM »

english minor here.. ahahaha! 

Could we just have the cliff notes for this whole case?   

Hi Wyks !!! 

I'm out moving snow right now but I wanted to say Hi cause I'm always missing you...

You can imagine the look on my face when I found out there wasn't a movie...that's when "the dog ate my homework" excuse came in handy   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: January 22, 2009, 12:16:36 PM »

WESH - ORLANDO

Heart Sticker Was Placed On Duct Tape On Caylee
POSTED: 11:33 am EST January 21, 2009
UPDATED: 5:35 pm EST January 21, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A new set of documents in the Casey Anthony case was released Wednesday morning.

The material includes confirmation from a forensic report that duct tape was found on the skull of Casey Anthony's daughter, Caylee. On a piece of the tape, investigators found evidence that a heart-shaped sticker was intentionally stuck ...

http://www.wesh.com/news/18530020/detail.html

Documents

PDF: Heart Sticker On Duct Tape

PDF: Search Warrant For Anthony Home

PDF: Evidence From Anthony's Car

PDF: Reports From Friends, Witnesses

http://www.wesh.com/news/18530020/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: January 22, 2009, 12:18:23 PM »

Something else about the bedding:

I noticed on Ebay, that alot of people selling these Pooh sets also have an additional piece from another Pooh set. There were several different designs of Classic Pooh but I believe the actual "set" she has is the "Best Friends". The bumper pads, sheets, ruffle etc. all look the same. In the other picture posted; that comforter hanging on the bed, is NOT the same design. I think they may have picked up additional Pooh items from other places, but they started out with the "Best Friends" design. JMO! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1659 on: January 22, 2009, 12:18:46 PM »

In light of all these new documents I still see one thing that makes me a firm believer that Casey Anthony killed Caylee, and that the remainder of the Anthony family knows this.
The one tell tail sign is their silence. I have said it before....if there truly was any other suspected killer....kidnapper...what ever...any truly innocent person (or even clever guilty person) would be on every news channel, radio show...newspaper..front lawn ..screaming for justice. Heck...even Scott Petersen did that to the very end...I believe he is still crying innocent today.
They all know the truth.. what I can not comprehend is how they can keep this up? Someone is going to break. I don't believe that any human could contain this ugly truth forever. Could they?
After looking at all of this from a different perspective, I am now convinced they have been covering for Casey from the beginning, I believe they are doing this so their big family secret does not come to light. Cindy going to work after picking up Casey's car, and when going to Tony's apt never looking around or screaming for Caylee just says everything to me. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.