April 30, 2024, 01:39:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321937 times)
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1660 on: January 22, 2009, 12:19:04 PM »

Thanks Klaas! Please check out this photo closely. The comforter hanging over the railing I'm certain is a different style Pooh, than the set in the more recent "staged" room. The brighter orange yellow is a different one than the softer hues of the newer set.
JMO But I still think this blanket is different than the softer hued set. It also looks like one blanket is thrown over another.

It's always possible they had more than one pooh blanket, besides the one that went with the set. I'm sure she had many many different blankets.
Yes Quiet, but if they match one in home photos to the one with Caylee you would think slamdunk. Then again, defense shmexperts  would say inconclusive

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: January 22, 2009, 12:19:21 PM »

The one thing from the docs yesterday that really surprised me as far as Cindy goes, was her going back to work and telling co-workers about the mess in car and the smell. I was really trying to believe that the 911 calls she made were real, but now I believe she knew right from the start what happened. Which brings me back to that statement from Casey on that phone call from jail when she says to her mom, you don't know my involvement. It makes me sick, because I just was hoping that Cindy and George really didn't know as much as I now feel they have known from the beginning. I think this has all been some sort of scam, and if I'm right I hope that this entire clan is going down.

Exactly what I'm thinking too, no rose cg. 

Wouldn't suprise me at all.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1662 on: January 22, 2009, 12:21:21 PM »

Dragging over from WS:
Originally Posted by Muzikman  View Post
She still had Caylee on her mind. Uploaded July 10, 2008, 4:08 PM.

Seemed to have a thing for red balloons and hearts...

I guess we know the significance of this now. No small coincidence imo.
It's not just the heart placed on the picture but to turn it to black and white as well.
If a jury see's this how can they not relate it to what was discovered with her remains? Especially with the July 10th date. The absurdity never ends.

Truly heartbreaking.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: January 22, 2009, 12:21:36 PM »

exact phrase is "cloth laundry hamper bag"
I stand corrected..
With all of the vynil being thrown around here like a 70's disco last night, I was confussed beyond belief myself. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1664 on: January 22, 2009, 12:21:44 PM »

Thanks Klaas! Please check out this photo closely. The comforter hanging over the railing I'm certain is a different style Pooh, than the set in the more recent "staged" room. The brighter orange yellow is a different one than the softer hues of the newer set.
JMO But I still think this blanket is different than the softer hued set. It also looks like one blanket is thrown over another.

It's always possible they had more than one pooh blanket, besides the one that went with the set. I'm sure she had many many different blankets

Sorry I'm really messing up my posts Yes Quiet, but if they match one in home photos to the one with Caylee you would think slamdunk. Then again, defense shmexperts  would say inconclusive 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1665 on: January 22, 2009, 12:22:42 PM »

Good morning to all Monkeys!  I found this website a while back and posted it several weeks ago.  I am posting again because she has information that I have not read anywhere else. 

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie

She mentions that Kronk said the reason he didn't go near the bag was because there was that dead rattlesnake very close to the bag. 

She brings up a very good point...

What killed the snake?        

I know, wyks! I was trying to fit Chloroform in to the scenario.......

I hope they took the snake, because snakes will eat flesh, and it could be the flesh had enough drugs in it to kill the snake.

I sure hope they did too, Turbo. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1666 on: January 22, 2009, 12:22:44 PM »

I just think that various reporters are biased and reporting speculation rather than fact.  I too am trying to limit what I watch and only reading the documents.  It is funny how people can read the same thing and not "see" the same thing. 

I also find it strange that no one is actually reporting about the incest and DNA testing in relation to Lee and Caylee.  In one way I find that responsible but in another it makes you wonder, why? 

And concerning Biez- I never thought about him being Hispanic until he mentioned it yesterday in his news conference.  It do not think he is being attacked based on his race, rather his inexperiance as a lwayer and his proxinity to his most hated client.   

It seems as tho this has become a tug-of-war between Cindy and Baez.  And we've heard how Cindy feels about hispanics.  Sooooooo.. Am wondering if Baez pulled the race card and the pity-poor-me card yesterday just to rub it in Cindy's face?  Am thinking he's got to be getting pretty desperate for anything right about now.

Or a line in the sand.  Where is Boo?  Time for answers LMAO

Hmmm.. Boo HAS been awfully quiet lately!     Maybe it's time to drag out the *teapot* again?   

Sorry, Wyks, I had to repossess the teapot. Not because I know anything, but because I'm hoping the special brew will help my memory recover. However, I did give Boo the special recipe!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: January 22, 2009, 12:24:35 PM »

Morning you all.  I am still thinking about that darn sticker!!!  What are those little pictures called that Casey posted on her myspace??  You know the ones like the teddy bear hanging.  I am wondering if one had a sticker on its mouth.

Icons and I have them saved.  She had several with hearts but nothing with a heart on the mouth that I could find.  I'll post some of the weirder ones in a minute.

Here are some with either hearts or skulls.  These were all from Casey's photobucket account:

Way behind and just quickly checking in during lunch break:

Ohhhhhhh.....the heart with the skeleton is way too eerie and on-spot!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: January 22, 2009, 12:25:22 PM »

WESH - ORLANDO

Bar Has Grievance On Baez-Media Connection
Questions Arise Over How Legal Team Is Paid
POSTED: 6:54 am EST January 21, 2009
UPDATED: 11:56 am EST January 22, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez has been dogged by questions about who's paying him, and how he is funding his legal dream team.

Those questions have now become a formal grievance.

The Florida Bar wants to know more about his relationship to Press Corps Media, a group that often sends press releases quoting the Baez law firm.

On Wednesday, Baez held a news conference denying any backroom deals.

“I have absolutely no book deals, no entertainment deals…with anyone,” Baez said.

In the news conference, Baez criticized "certain tabloid reporters" and suggested their coverage could be defamatory.

The quickly called news conference came on the day when prosecutors released a new set of documents in the case, including details that a heart-shaped sticker was on the duct tape found on the remains of Casey Anthony’s daughter. (Read Article About Documents

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of Caylee, whose remains were found in woods in east Orange County last month. Anthony had reported Caylee missing in mid-July and said a babysitter last had the then 2-year-old.

On Tuesday, Baez said he is aware that the Florida Bar Association is investigating him.

The Florida Bar Association will neither confirm nor deny whether it is compiling a case against Baez due to confidentiality rules.

Baez said the case was filed by people with an ax to grind.

The investigation centers on how Baez is paying his legal team, including a world-class forensics expert who he signed on to help with the case.

Baez said Tuesday to WESH 2 News that he has done nothing unethical, but he has consistently declined to address where the money is coming from.

"First of all, I think it's an inappropriate question ... I don't think it's any concern of anyone who is paying for all of this," Baez said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18527954/detail.html

Jose Baez Press Conference

http://www.wesh.com/video/18533968/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1669 on: January 22, 2009, 12:26:36 PM »

Does anyone remember/have the video of the dolls set out for a memorial for Calee, the one from the Carolinas somewhere and the one dated june or july.  The doll had RED on her lips.  Any connection to the fact that there was a red heart on the duct tape on Calee' mouth?

flashback ... yes I remember that creepy, creepy video. At one time I had a screen cap of that very doll, but I deleted it.

Strange ...

I remember you, Caylee.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1670 on: January 22, 2009, 12:27:51 PM »

Finally found the photo~ This is a fleece pooh blanket (I KNOW for certain because my 8yr old has it...........and will NEVER let it go).  Look at the far left corner of this photo and you'll see it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1671 on: January 22, 2009, 12:29:36 PM »

Alright, hate to play devils advocate, but tryin to think like Baez (if I get to nuts someone please put me out of my missery).

The MySpace stickers of Casey's with the skeletons and hearts, Baez is going to argue, if this is brought up, that those stickers are very popular right now, which is true, they are.  In gothic-girl fashion the "cutesie" decay skull-n-cross bones is what they consider to be..um "chic".  You have girls like Avril Lavenge, Ashley Simpson-Wentz, and the lead singer for Paramore all singing and doing their videos in this "attire". 

IMO he will try to push it off as coincidence given todays "urban goth" attire and trend, as its trendy! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: January 22, 2009, 12:30:08 PM »

As far as the blanket goes, Im sure the FBI is investigating not only DNA and if there is matching items in the Anthony house but the lot # on the tag if it is distinguishable - by doing this they would be able to ascertain when the blanket was produced & a possible time frame when it was purchased, maybe even as detailed as what retail store had that lot # in stock.

Im also curious about the blanket DC was shown casting off to the side in the woods.  Speaking of which, where is the proof of phone calls between DC and that looney psychic/dowser  Ginette that claims she doesnt "channel" yet she was taking hints from the teddy bear & maps producing a vivid dream as to exactly where to look...hmmmm  Where are the phone records!  This is important because it leads right back to the Anthonys working against law enforcement & covering up a murder (amongst much more that points to this)...Im more convinced than ever that the Anthonys knew Casey killed Caylee & have been covering for her ever since 7/15.   I wonder if the FBI talked to George's old Ohio "friend" that was at the house when LP, Rob & Tracy were at the house after Casey was first bonded out.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1673 on: January 22, 2009, 12:31:27 PM »

Dragging over from WS:
Originally Posted by Muzikman  View Post
She still had Caylee on her mind. Uploaded July 10, 2008, 4:08 PM.

Seemed to have a thing for red balloons and hearts...

I guess we know the significance of this now. No small coincidence imo.
It's not just the heart placed on the picture but to turn it to black and white as well.
If a jury see's this how can they not relate it to what was discovered with her remains? Especially with the July 10th date. The absurdity never ends.

Truly heartbreaking.
Thanks for posting this, yesterday I noticed people on WS discussing some of the pictures where there was hearts on them.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1674 on: January 22, 2009, 12:31:39 PM »

Very good eye there Island Monkey.  What is that on Caylee's hand?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: January 22, 2009, 12:32:04 PM »

Thanks for posting that Trim.  After I looked again I noticed it was a bunch of different blogs all combobulated on one page or something    

Gotta walk the 20lb devil dog.BRB
No Bobshell for 20 minutes. 
Do you need the dog whisperer to visit your home? 

Yes he does. 

~ Peter Frampton
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1676 on: January 22, 2009, 12:32:56 PM »

When the detectives were first in the yard on  July 15, 16th, wasn't there a strange depression in the yard ? Explained away by George and Cindy.
Not believed by me. Maybe someone ( George ) moved the earth around after the middle of June and that is why the dogs hit in the three places where nothing was currently buried.   
Yes there was it is described in the new documents, I don't remember where but it describes where the dogs hit. Something like a 15 inc by 5 inches deep spot.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: January 22, 2009, 12:34:51 PM »

In light of all these new documents I still see one thing that makes me a firm believer that Casey Anthony killed Caylee, and that the remainder of the Anthony family knows this.
The one tell tail sign is their silence. I have said it before....if there truly was any other suspected killer....kidnapper...what ever...any truly innocent person (or even clever guilty person) would be on every news channel, radio show...newspaper..front lawn ..screaming for justice. Heck...even Scott Petersen did that to the very end...I believe he is still crying innocent today.
They all know the truth.. what I can not comprehend is how they can keep this up? Someone is going to break. I don't believe that any human could contain this ugly truth forever. Could they?

I was thinking this morning how hard it is to keep a secret ... how it eats you up inside. Even though I don't think of Casey as a "normal" person, I still think it is hard for her not to spill her guts. But her need to protect herself is stronger than her need to purge herself of the secret.

IMO underneath her facade is deep shame over her actions. She did say in a jail visit she wished none of this had ever happened and I believe that part is true. 

Not sympathizing with her. Just giving my thoughts.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: January 22, 2009, 12:36:24 PM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new....WOW my eyes are still stinging from try to read the documents yesterday....does anyone know if it's possible to make it larger?  An ideas on why the LE too CD's. Any word on shoes being found. I saw no mention of shoes but I might have missed it. Also couldn't find any forensic reports? Did I miss those as well?

posting again?   Anyone?  HELLO???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: January 22, 2009, 12:36:46 PM »

Finally found the photo~ This is a fleece pooh blanket (I KNOW for certain because my 8yr old has it...........and will NEVER let it go).  Look at the far left corner of this photo and you'll see it.

Excellent eyes!!! Yes, this may be the blanket.

Dang, I want to know what slore bought at JCP!!!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.