March 28, 2024, 05:31:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOST  (Read 21572 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2009, 08:26:27 AM »

Hi Jasmine - and welcome.

Thank you for that translation!!!

My question is - does that mean Jacob?  Since he "lives" inside the statue?

Or does that mean John Locke - because now his body "lies in the Shadow of the Statue"?

Either way - they're both supposedly dead.  So neither can "save/protect us all".

At least.........................not at the moment. 
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2009, 12:22:08 PM »

Hi fellow Lost Fans!

The answer to What Lies in the Shadow of the Statue is "He who will save us all" though some are translating it to "He who will protect us all". 

I agree that the non-Jacob dude is probably the smoke monster and probably the "Jacob" who was in the cabin too.  I think he has been working on manipulating Ben and Locke all along. 

Welcom Jasime.

Thank you for the translation.

I can't wait to find out what happens...it will be a very long six(+) months waiting for answers.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2009, 12:25:40 PM »

Hi Jasmine - and welcome.

Thank you for that translation!!!

My question is - does that mean Jacob?  Since he "lives" inside the statue?

Or does that mean John Locke - because now his body "lies in the Shadow of the Statue"?

Either way - they're both supposedly dead.  So neither can "save/protect us all".

At least.........................not at the moment. 

I think it is supposed to mean Jacob.  No one knew that Locke isn't really Locke and possibly the black shirt guy when they started with the riddle after the recent crash. 

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2009, 08:05:55 AM »

Any Lost fans still around? My husband and I are big fans and can't wait for the last season. We've been watching our dvds of the last few seasons.

Has anyone heard the theory going around that the blackout in the new ABC show, Flash Forward, is the incident in Lost and they're going to somehow connect the two shows?

I don't see how that's possible with Penny and Charlie in Flash Forward but it is an interesting theory. lol.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2009, 08:56:47 PM »

Any Lost fans still around? My husband and I are big fans and can't wait for the last season. We've been watching our dvds of the last few seasons.

Has anyone heard the theory going around that the blackout in the new ABC show, Flash Forward, is the incident in Lost and they're going to somehow connect the two shows?

I don't see how that's possible with Penny and Charlie in Flash Forward but it is an interesting theory. lol.

I had not heard that. Interesting. Where did you hear it at?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2009, 11:30:12 AM »

A friend of my husband's heard about it...where I don't know. It's interesting but I don't see how they can tie them together with some of the characters from one show on another.

We can't wait till January! What a long wait!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2009, 11:35:18 AM »

Just out of curiosity, I typed in Flash Forward and Lost connection and found this interesting link. http://tengossip.com/2009/09/26/the-flash-forwardlost-connection/

The comments have interesting links to share too.

Mind bending!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2010, 10:01:20 AM »

Oh.  Lord!!!

I had noticed that the actor who plays Charlie is in the show Flash Forward.  I hadn't noticed Penelope?  But I've missed a handful of FF episodes.  I hadn't noticed the Oceanic billboard in FF either - probably an episode I missed.

What an interesting thought!!

When does the new season start?  Is it Feb 2?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.