April 20, 2024, 02:33:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259424 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: January 24, 2009, 01:42:01 AM »

Don't make me have a Vigil till the end of the month!!

This does concern me TM.Why would Tim go down there without some EXTREMELY convincing evidence?I'll wait to hear something from Kermit.I truly hope this isn't from CapsLockWizard=John Silvetti=Tim Miller=to the pond???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2009, 01:43:45 AM »

What'd you bring to the party 2nj??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2009, 02:00:33 AM »

I've not forgotten Keepthefaith.I have faith in you!Keep your head up.The rains will stop,the clouds will part and the sun will shine...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #103 on: January 24, 2009, 02:00:56 AM »

Don't make me have a Vigil till the end of the month!!

This does concern me TM.Why would Tim go down there without some EXTREMELY convincing evidence?I'll wait to hear something from Kermit.I truly hope this isn't from CapsLockWizard=John Silvetti=Tim Miller=to the pond???

I have no idea KTF.  He was involved with the pond witness, and the polygraph tests.  Maybe he's going back to take the results.  Who knows? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: January 24, 2009, 02:02:43 AM »

I've not forgotten Keepthefaith.I have faith in you!Keep your head up.The rains will stop,the clouds will part and the sun will shine...

KTF....are you talking to yourself now????   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2009, 02:03:56 AM »

Do you get the same "get the cashback" pop-up with the Frog in it.Has a rose in it's mouth as well.Kinda funny..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2009, 02:06:09 AM »

Do you get the same "get the cashback" pop-up with the Frog in it.Has a rose in it's mouth as well.Kinda funny..

nooooo  , KTF are you BUI? blogging under the influence 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2009, 02:12:57 AM »

Yes i am TM. I've been in the Caylee thread earlier today and just find it amazing the amount of courage,hope,as well as caring people that truly are out there even if we don't always agree.4 F'ing years and this Island still doesn't give an iota of respect to Natalee.I'm gonna call Chiquita Bananas and see if i can jump out of a plane with about a Ton of banana's following right behind me and wage a Banana War.Can you see a Monkey fallin outta the Sky's of Aruba throwing bananas along the way! ::MonkeyLaugh::I'm so friggin dog gone Mad at these inhumane creature's...Now i'm Rambling  ::MonkeyLaugh::God bless your computer screen for puttin up with this dysfunctional poster this evening.At least i'm not a stackaholic like BILLB.Sorry Billb.Had to make myself feel better...Shut up KTF..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2009, 02:13:15 AM »

KTF...TM..Do you all know you are talking to yourselves?/
No cage parties allowed...I'll...I'll..I'll report you all (OK-just the 2 of u)

Did you say Cage...cage...cage party????
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2009, 02:14:15 AM »

Yes i am TM. I've been in the Caylee thread earlier today and just find it amazing the amount of courage,hope,as well as caring people that truly are out there even if we don't always agree.4 F'ing years and this Island still doesn't give an iota of respect to Natalee.I'm gonna call Chiquita Bananas and see if i can jump out of a plane with about a Ton of banana's following right behind me and wage a Banana War.Can you see a Monkey fallin outta the Sky's of Aruba throwing bananas along the way! ::MonkeyLaugh::I'm so friggin dog gone Mad at these inhumane creature's...Now i'm Rambling  ::MonkeyLaugh::God bless your computer screen for puttin up with this dysfunctional poster this evening.At least i'm not a stackaholic like BILLB.Sorry Billb.Had to make myself feel better...Shut up KTF..

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2009, 02:16:35 AM »

When i was typing that BillB i had know idea that you came into the cage.TM.If KTF jumped out of a plane underr those circumstances would i be called  banana diver,and or a Monkey diver?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2009, 02:17:20 AM »

KTF...TM..Do you all know you are talking to yourselves?/
No cage parties allowed...I'll...I'll..I'll report you all (OK-just the 2 of u)

Did you say Cage...cage...cage party????

Klaas knows better, TM is a good monkey  

I'm taking names on my banana peel!!!!  

KTF
KTF
KTF

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2009, 02:17:40 AM »

If it is true Tim is returning to Aruba, I hope it is to confront pos mos (nice ring to pos mos, don't you think?) with persistence video/pics....maybe kyle/john/louis had a change of heart??
the witness that passed the lie detector test in Texas just probably doesn't cut it anymore, after what we have seen over the last few weeks...mhoo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2009, 02:19:05 AM »

When i was typing that BillB i had know idea that you came into the cage.TM.If KTF jumped out of a plane underr those circumstances would i be called  banana diver,and or a Monkey diver?

Monkey Diver gone Bananas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: January 24, 2009, 02:20:52 AM »

If it is true Tim is returning to Aruba, I hope it is to confront pos mos (nice ring to pos mos, don't you think?) with persistence video/pics....maybe kyle/john/louis had a change of heart??
the witness that passed the lie detector test in Texas just probably doesn't cut it anymore, after what we have seen over the last few weeks...mhoo

That would be almost too good to be true!  But we can HOPE!!!!!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: January 24, 2009, 02:21:45 AM »

I do hope they had a change of heart.Do i trust them going back down there.Nope.I would trust Tim Miller as long as he doesn't have that crew with him.Maybe the stars are coming into alignment as Red said!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: January 24, 2009, 02:25:06 AM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/interview-with-tim-miller/

1/1/2009

At the end she says Tim's returning to Aruba this month?  Anyone know anything about that?
The link comes up blank for me....what am I missing/ (wrt the video... )
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: January 24, 2009, 02:27:07 AM »

How 'bout monkey diving for bananas  - diver?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2009, 02:28:58 AM »

I admit it.I have gone bananas.Sometimes i do find it difficult in the face of evil.It is everywhere.Up here in Seattle not to long ago there was a father that killed his two year old child because he didn't want to pay child-support.Within the the same couple weeks a 16 year old in Port Angeles,Wa dumped her new born in the trash.Didn't survive.We as Monkey's must continue to speak for those who have no voice...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: January 24, 2009, 02:30:13 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CFkZzKBviM&feature=related

ARUBA RV PERSISTENCE MAY HAVE TO GO HOME WITHOUT NATALEE

Listen closely to what Tim says about the fabric....felt sure they found MORE THAN FABRIC!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.