April 26, 2024, 04:31:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259701 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2009, 02:31:40 AM »

I've not forgotten Keepthefaith.I have faith in you!Keep your head up.The rains will stop,the clouds will part and the sun will shine...

KTF....are you talking to yourself now????   

Yes i am TM. I've been in the Caylee thread earlier today and just find it amazing the amount of courage,hope,as well as caring people that truly are out there even if we don't always agree.4 F'ing years and this Island still doesn't give an iota of respect to Natalee.I'm gonna call Chiquita Bananas and see if i can jump out of a plane with about a Ton of banana's following right behind me and wage a Banana War.Can you see a Monkey fallin outta the Sky's of Aruba throwing bananas along the way! ::MonkeyLaugh::I'm so friggin dog gone Mad at these inhumane creature's...Now i'm Rambling  ::MonkeyLaugh::God bless your computer screen for puttin up with this dysfunctional poster this evening.At least i'm not a stackaholic like BILLB.Sorry Billb.Had to make myself feel better...Shut up KTF..

When i was typing that BillB i had know idea that you came into the cage.TM.If KTF jumped out of a plane underr those circumstances would i be called  banana diver,and or a Monkey diver?

Monkey Diver gone Bananas!   
How 'bout monkey diving for bananas  - diver?

I've been on here for about a year and haven't even thought about an Avatar but i think it came to me at the right time.I need a Skydiving Monkey with Banana's Blazing in both Hands!How do i get it done??klaaaaassssss.CBB

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #121 on: January 24, 2009, 02:31:57 AM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/interview-with-tim-miller/

1/1/2009

At the end she says Tim's returning to Aruba this month?  Anyone know anything about that?
The link comes up blank for me....what am I missing/ (wrt the video... )

It was an interview with Tim Miller from the first of this month, main thing I think is that it says he is returning to Aruba this month.  That was news to me.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2009, 02:32:43 AM »

I've not forgotten Keepthefaith.I have faith in you!Keep your head up.The rains will stop,the clouds will part and the sun will shine...

Yes i am TM. I've been in the Caylee thread earlier today and just find it amazing the amount of courage,hope,as well as caring people that truly are out there even if we don't always agree.4 F'ing years and this Island still doesn't give an iota of respect to Natalee.I'm gonna call Chiquita Bananas and see if i can jump out of a plane with about a Ton of banana's following right behind me and wage a Banana War.Can you see a Monkey fallin outta the Sky's of Aruba throwing bananas along the way! ::MonkeyLaugh::I'm so friggin dog gone Mad at these inhumane creature's...Now i'm Rambling  ::MonkeyLaugh::God bless your computer screen for puttin up with this dysfunctional poster this evening.At least i'm not a stackaholic like BILLB.Sorry Billb.Had to make myself feel better...Shut up KTF..

When i was typing that BillB i had know idea that you came into the cage.TM.If KTF jumped out of a plane underr those circumstances would i be called  banana diver,and or a Monkey diver?

I admit it.I have gone bananas.Sometimes i do find it difficult in the face of evil.It is everywhere.Up here in Seattle not to long ago there was a father that killed his two year old child because he didn't want to pay child-support.Within the the same couple weeks a 16 year old in Port Angeles,Wa dumped her new born in the trash.Didn't survive.We as Monkey's must continue to speak for those who have no voice...
KTF..gotta ask...
Why would anyone go all the way to Washington....just to Seattle (See at tle)?
Damn....now that's funny...i don't care who you are...That's funny...compliments of Larry the Cable Guy..and...billb..
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2009, 02:34:34 AM »

billb!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2009, 02:36:02 AM »

1/1/2009

At the end she says Tim's returning to Aruba this month?  Anyone know anything about that?

It was an interview with Tim Miller from the first of this month, main thing I think is that it says he is returning to Aruba this month.  That was news to me.
Thanks TM...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2009, 02:37:33 AM »

I admit it.I have gone bananas.Sometimes i do find it difficult in the face of evil.It is everywhere.Up here in Seattle not to long ago there was a father that killed his two year old child because he didn't want to pay child-support.Within the the same couple weeks a 16 year old in Port Angeles,Wa dumped her new born in the trash.Didn't survive.We as Monkey's must continue to speak for those who have no voice...
KTF..gotta ask...
Damn....now that's funny...i don't care who you are...That's funny...compliments of Larry the Cable Guy..and...billb..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2009, 02:39:05 AM »

What day was that Greta interview TM.TES was still taking donations for the Persistence.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2009, 02:40:52 AM »

1/1/2009

Thanks TM...

On a sentimental note...it was also stated that if he found Natalee he would retire...but then he said...I know the phone would ring again...or something to that effect.  In other words, there would always be another family needing his help to find their loved one.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2009, 02:41:46 AM »

What day was that Greta interview TM.TES was still taking donations for the Persistence.

Not sure KTF, but I'm pretty sure it was within a week of them pulling out of Aruba. 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2009, 02:42:01 AM »

How 'bout monkey diving for bananas  - diver?

I've been on here for about a year and haven't even thought about an Avatar but i think it came to me at the right time.I need a Skydiving Monkey with Banana's Blazing in both Hands!How do i get it done??klaaaaassssss.CBB

The only other Avatar i can think of at this point is a Monkey in a straight Jacket,Get it.KTF has gone Banana's...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2009, 02:43:51 AM »

Not sure KTF, but I'm pretty sure it was within a week of them pulling out of Aruba. 

Carpe uploaded it to youtube on Feb 26th.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2009, 02:43:59 AM »

I get so frustrated with The Persistence.So you locate 170 targets per Tim Miller and how many did they dive on before the money ran out?Anybody know?Was the Crab trp the only thing they dove on?TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2009, 02:46:02 AM »

KTF..gotta ask...

KTF...
I was insensitive to your post in that there is evil everywhere.....it is just not publicized routinely by today's media...because in and of itself.....no one cares....
Now that pisses me off.....and like all you wonderful Monkeys....I/We care...and we will stay the course to demand Justice for Natalee...Caylee....and way too many others....life isn't fair....but fair minded people can make a difference.......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2009, 02:46:25 AM »

I get so frustrated with The Persistence.So you locate 170 targets per Tim Miller and how many did they dive on before the money ran out?Anybody know?Was the Crab trp the only thing they dove on?TIA

I think they ROV dove on more (I know I read somewhere 65+), but I'm not aware of actual human divers on any other targets.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2009, 02:57:13 AM »

goodnight Keepthefaith, texasmom, johan555 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
billb....I stand with the frog....Justice for Natalee...
Did I mention my lack of patience? I know it is just around the corner...we will get there....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2009, 02:57:48 AM »

KTF..gotta ask...

KTF...
I was insensitive to your post in that there is evil everywhere.....it is just not publicized routinely by today's media...because in and of itself.....no one cares....
Now that pisses me off.....and like all you wonderful Monkeys....I/We care...and we will stay the course to demand Justice for Natalee...Caylee....and way too many others....life isn't fair....but fair minded people can make a difference.......

What makes me sick in a social sense is that the accountability is lost.Pay attention in daily life to what is occuring around you no matter how small.You can make a difference.It seems we as a society are so desensitzed that this type of behaviour is acceptible at different levels.I take pride in being a Monkey and knowing we can agree to disagree but the goal is still TRUTH & JUSTICE for those who have no voice.For that i'm thankful!

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2009, 02:58:13 AM »

Did I mention my lack of patience? I know it is just around the corner...we will get there....

Goodnight Billb

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2009, 03:00:02 AM »

Goodnight billb!  

My patience amounts to -0-!  I guess it's better than that, been here a long time...hope we get there soon!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2009, 03:01:29 AM »

I think they ROV dove on more (I know I read somewhere 65+), but I'm not aware of actual human divers on any other targets.

Thanx TM and Goodnight to All Monkey's!Gotta recharge and take my Anti-Bananas medicine so TM and other Monkey's don't have to go through another episode like that.  I appreciate all the computer screens that allowed me to lean on them.. 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2009, 03:03:22 AM »

Thanx TM and Goodnight to All Monkey's!Gotta recharge and take my Anti-Bananas medicine so TM and other Monkey's don't have to go through another episode like that.  I appreciate all the computer screens that allowed me to lean on them.. 

Goodnight KTF...keep on keepin' the faith!!!!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.