April 19, 2024, 02:05:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259392 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #160 on: January 24, 2009, 01:41:31 PM »

Hi Monks,

Anyone seen this news already: PRdVries attacked by former drugbaron Steve Brown:

http://tinyurl.com/d5m8go

Thanks Robert!  No, I hadn't seen that.  Please let us know if you see anything else about it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: January 24, 2009, 01:52:11 PM »

Wasn't the "Tim returning to Aruba" message, at the same time Beth and Greta were returning.... and when Brinkman and the Dutch were heading to on island....and JQK was heading there (with Mark Furman?)?  I think this visit is a not so done deal....but...I could be wrong???

The youtube video says the broadcast was on 6/19/07. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwnfCwHesjg

I thought I heard in the video....when Natalee Holloway disappeared two
years ago.....but wasn't sure.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: January 24, 2009, 01:52:28 PM »

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW.What a good night's sleep will do for a Monkey-Diver gone banana's!Good Morning to you Monkey's!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: January 24, 2009, 01:52:57 PM »

Hi Monks,

Anyone seen this news already: PRdVries attacked by former drugbaron Steve Brown:

http://tinyurl.com/d5m8go

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: January 24, 2009, 01:55:37 PM »

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW.What a good night's sleep will do for a Monkey-Diver gone banana's!Good Morning to you Monkey's!!

Good morning KTF!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: January 24, 2009, 01:57:34 PM »

Good morning KTF!   

Good morning.Peter is OK isn't he?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: January 24, 2009, 02:00:19 PM »

Good morning KTF!   

I hope so!  He needs to drive with his doors locked and windows rolled up.  There are crazy people in this world.   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: January 24, 2009, 02:03:42 PM »

So Tim ISN'T going to Aruba? 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: January 24, 2009, 02:06:20 PM »

Good morning KTF!   

I hope so!  He needs to drive with his doors locked and windows rolled up.  There are crazy people in this world.   

Amen!Monkey prayer's for Peter...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: January 24, 2009, 02:07:11 PM »

Guess not wreck, I didn't notice the video was old...sorry.  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: January 24, 2009, 02:08:56 PM »

This is a conspiracy to make KTF go banana's and jump out of airplane's throwin banana's.Monkey-Diver's away!  Headin out for the day.Have a great day Monkey's.BBL

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: January 24, 2009, 02:13:55 PM »

This is a conspiracy to make KTF go banana's and jump out of airplane's throwin banana's.Monkey-Diver's away!  Headin out for the day.Have a great day Monkey's.BBL

KEEPTHEFAITH

No conspiracy here...ktf...just a mom looking for any tidbit of HOPE anywhere I can find it; the date on the TES website was 1/1/09...which I know NOW is the date it was uploaded there and NOT the date of the video.  I just need to stick with the papiamento I guess...or maybe just sit and wait for smarter more observant monkeys to bring some news.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: January 24, 2009, 02:15:22 PM »

Wreck email pls.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: January 24, 2009, 03:14:36 PM »

Smarten up texasmom!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: January 24, 2009, 03:29:15 PM »

Smarten up texasmom!

Janet

Nice hairdo..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: January 24, 2009, 03:30:47 PM »

Texasmom  - I left you and Janet a message in Musings
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #176 on: January 24, 2009, 04:24:29 PM »

Sat Jan 24, 2009, 17:41
 Peter R. de Vries attacked in car

AMSTERDAM - TV program maker Peter R. de Vries was injured Saturday when his car was attacked by Steve Brown, a former drug dealer with whom he is at loggerheads for years. De Vries has indicated that Saturday.
De Vries was attacked when he came to the RAI in Amsterdam was a traffic light. Brown pulled the crime reporter suddenly opened the door and began to store and shovels. The TV presenter could hardly defend because he stuck in his belt.

Bystanders were able to finally dismiss De Vries. They too were threatened by Brown, according to De Vries, when their crime data to the journalist wanted to provide in order to act as a witness. Brown eventually went off. Peter R. de Vries does declaration of abuse. He was among a cut on his jaw. He said "bewildered" and spoke of "crazy".

The police will investigate the matter once the declaration has been received, leaving a spokeswoman know. This means that they will hear Brown. At first, he will receive an invitation to come to a police station. If it does not, then the police to catch him. For him to actually, it is necessary consent of justice. If there is an arrest, it will therefore not on short notice.

In the summer of 2007 was even a physical confrontation between Brown and De Vries. When Brown came to the reporter at the time that the Milky Way in the Amsterdam wanted to go for the purpose of "The eve of the exciting book to attend.

Brown has been at De Vries targeted him in a broadcast of the crime program in the grain was taken in an item with the hidden camera. Moreover, De Vries and Brown were also up with each other in battle.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: January 24, 2009, 04:35:52 PM »

Thanks Johan!   

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #178 on: January 24, 2009, 04:41:40 PM »

steve brown the Loser

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: January 24, 2009, 05:06:20 PM »

steve brown the Loser

With his friend Gerard Spong . .

never lift the pressure of evil island
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.