April 24, 2024, 07:55:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259565 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2009, 01:59:51 PM »

I doubt seriously if my brother or guilt'', Mansur argues in his column. ,, The biggest problem of Aruba is not Luis, but the impunity with which the 'criminal organization' MEP operates, and how the law deals with that party. They can bribe, they are confident that the PPS enough in their grip, so it will not be taken against them. That my brother has been arrested, I see as a political setup
Josy M.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2009, 02:01:09 PM »

Thanks, Edward.  I tried to google translate but kept getting errors.  Hopefully, someone will post, or I will attempt again, later.  I got bumped out of here a few minutes ago, attempting this post. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2009, 04:16:07 PM »

Luis m. 3 years later
His lawyer Mr. Mohamed

Also comming down the stairs is
Melvin Lito who is represented by attorney Paulus VanDerSloot..
Anyone know that attorney ?

The other fellow is Jose Andreas cid.

All 3 are from the Domino case On Aruba..

Luis was only moving 600 kilos of cocaine acording to court documents.. He testified he needed to make some money.

"I doubt seriously if my brother or guilt'', Mansur argues in his column. ,, The biggest problem of Aruba is not Luis, but the impunity with which the 'criminal organization' MEP operates, and how the law deals with that party. They can bribe, they are confident that the PPS enough in their grip, so it will not be taken against them. That my brother has been arrested, I see as a political setup"
Josy M.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2009, 04:19:14 PM »

I doubt seriously if my brother or guilt'', Mansur argues in his column. ,, The biggest problem of Aruba is not Luis, but the impunity with which the 'criminal organization' MEP operates, and how the law deals with that party. They can bribe, they are confident that the PPS enough in their grip, so it will not be taken against them. That my brother has been arrested, I see as a political setup
Josy M.

Edward - I think you've been taking to seriously Opus/Florida/NYSusan's obscure photos. 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2009, 04:38:05 PM »

Health: 'Situation dengue very alarming'

23 Jan, 2009, 15:57 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Department of Health calls the dengue situation around is very alarming. The number of cases compared to last year is much higher and therefore it was decided to control the breeding of dengue infected mosquitoes to expand.

It is the first time that Health reports that there is a serious situation. This newspaper reported last week that in the first week of January an outbreak of the number of dengue cases and an epidemic was likely if this trend continues. There is an epidemic as 1 in 100 people infected with the virus.
Because the situation is very threatening power, is Muskiet Service Yellow Fever Control (GKMB) except to six daily noon on Saturday morning to check on houses dengue. Also Infectious Disease Service (DBZ) is expanding its activities and expanded data collection of infected people.

A problem that the GKMB now often encounter is that many people are not at home during which the inspection can not take place. In such cases, GKMB a message so that the occupant can take contact to a new appointment. Even residents who receive a letter from DBZ, this service can call to make an appointment.
GKMB schools is also on alert that they may come along to students for information. Under the guise 'young old learned is done ", the schoolchildren about dengue and what they can do to prevent.
Department of Health gives a press conference today on the state of affairs.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2009, 04:40:21 PM »

johan555
Scared Monkey

hay welkom here !!!

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 -
« Reply #762 on: May 27, 2008, 02:30:32 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIA google:

OM admissible in Dominozaak
May 26, 2008, 17:27 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - The judge has the Public Prosecutor (OM) declared admissible in the Dominozaak. During the treatment of the drugssmokkelzaak, which was resumed last Friday, was also clear that businessman Luis Mansur 600 kilos of cocaine in Europe wanted to sell because this would raise more money.

The deployment of the investigative methods (OVC) was lawful, the court ruled on the basis of the documents that the OM has supplied. The judge had called after the main defence of Hernando 'Rafa' Ochoa said that justice without thorough reasons and "magically" the afluisterperiodes prolonged. The OM yielded a report from the days and times that there was tapped in a total of 115 hours of material. Even the reasons for the requests for every time the afluisterperiode to renew and motivations that were sufficient for the court. Furthermore, OVC only when other investigative methods used to test evidence against the suspects to obtain failed. Given the serious crimes of the criminal network, asked the police for permission to listen to, and according to the court in First Instance is that carefully and in a transparent manner happened. Even if the investigative methods used still legally banned in Aruba and the privacy of the suspects - especially Ochoa in whose car taps were placed - affected. The court is reflecting on possible sanctions.

After declare the OM, was continued. The statements of other suspects revealed that the main accused Mansur cocaine in Europe wanted to sell. During the treatment on May 8 the businessman already known its share of the drugsoperaties from 2006 until the arrest of him and the other members of the criminal network. He said that when the plan was for 600 pounds of cocaine from Venezuela to the Dominican Republic to transport.

The afgeluisterde talks has now become clear that the gang also from 2000 to 3000 kilos of cocaine into Europe on the market wanted. Also discussed was the price per kilo in 4000 dollars per kilo would yield, but in the Netherlands from 23 to 24,000 euros per kilo of cocaine. Against the judge Mansur said that the smuggling has never been continued and only remained at "one of his dreams" that he still wanted to achieve.

Mansur explained to smuggle drugs because of financial problems. The judge asked Friday however Mansur on how the money came to the drugsoperaties financing. He said that people in Venezuela him were still owed money and that he is personally go collect money. Mansur would occur only once a big player like drugs smuggling so as well in a time of his money to. The various criminal cases, however, shows that he has organised several shipments. For example, he once gave 27,000 dollars to 11 pounds to smuggle cocaine into Aruba. With help from other bendelid Jose Andres Cid, he smuggled 20 kilos, 33 kilos of cocaine and 4 pounds here. Cid confirmed that in the courtroom. In an interview on May 24, 2006 between Ochoa and Mansur show that a bendelid named Serge had smuggled drugs into Spain. Mansur Ochoa asked to go to Spain to collect the money. Ochoa, who during the earlier court had kept his mouth, however, vigorously denied. He had only gone to Spain to see if he had "a better life could build. He remained there in addition to that he has done nothing wrong and as a wood merchant and vegetables from Venezuela retrieves for sale in Aruba. The documents would be in accordance with the court show that Ochoa would have 1.04 million dollars earned in drug trafficking and laundering of drugs. Ochoa denied and his wife, who is co, continued to argue that she and her husband have a timber.

johan555
Scared Monkey

hay welkom here !!!

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 -
« Reply #763 on: May 27, 2008, 03:45:05 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Government Aruba is criminal organization'

Published on Friday, 28 september 2007

In an extensive comments Jossy Mansur, editor of Aruba's largest newspaper Papiamentstalige Diaro, the Aruban government indirectly accused of a criminal organization.
This response to the arrest of his brother Luis Mansur, who was arrested Monday as one of the suspects in a rolled-up drugsbende in Aruba.

Drugsbende
The newspaper argues that Mansur ruling party MEP as well as those drugsbende under the legal definition of a criminal organization. According to him, the prime minister and ministers are crimes against the people by engaging in bribery to make, contributions and mafia violence. The water and power management and the recent introduction of a sales tax, he sees as a 'barbaric' action.

Mansur believes that there is enough evidence, even when the Public Prosecutor (OM), to Prime Minister Nelson Oduber and Marisol Tromp (Education, Social Affairs and Infrastructure) also throw into the cell.

Suspects
,, I doubt seriously if my brother or guilt'', Mansur argues in his column. ,, The biggest problem of Aruba is not Luis, but the impunity with which the 'criminal organization' MEP operates, and how the law deals with that party. They can bribe, they are confident that the PPS enough in their grip, so it will not be taken against them. That my brother has been arrested, I see as a political setup and an attempt to meet me. A gross mistake, but let the law prevail!''

Of the eight suspects during the massive police action were arrested, a person released Thursday. The custody of the other suspects including those of the 63-year-old
businessman Luis Mansur, with eight days.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2856.msg384342

OpusDopus ? hehe  Not I 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2009, 04:50:23 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_51884.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Police closer to citizens
23 Jan, 2009, 15:51 (GMT -04:00)

Last Wednesday were students of KPA in Cas di Cultura cover their certificate given by Justice Minister Rudy Croes and chief Peter de Witte.
ORANGE CITY - The Police Corps Aruba (KPA), the so-called barioregie or neighborhood direction reinvigoration. In this context have barioregisseurs of 12 and 21 January a special training followed. The students received last Wednesday, after the training, in Cas di Cultura their certificate issued by Justice Minister Rudy Croes and chief Peter de Witte. Barioregisseurs and managers have a final meeting, working arrangements made at the ceremony were presented to Minister Croes.

The training was made in cooperation with the Corps and Amsterdam-Amstelland provided by the Amsterdam Police Commissioner Frank Cellar, police inspector and police sergeant Sita Koenders Janneke Schep. At the end of the training was to barioregisseurs symbolically handed over a mobile phone at all barioregisseurs short term will be made available. Operational commanders and Heads of Research Services, received this month a workshop on the vision and philosophy of barioregie in relation to safety and quality of life in the neighborhoods, as well as controlling the barioregisseurs.

The intention is to barioregie basic police closer to citizens and to make more accessible. After a reorganization in 2003, designated barioregisseurs trained and there are resources available to district posts to where hours can be held for citizens. Barioregie However, several factors are not in the right way and time is not off the ground, said police.

In addition to providing a thorough training for the police and the regular renewal and upgrading of the knowledge now, in the framework of the improvement KPA also addressed other issues. One issue addressed is that the opening up of vacancies created for the job of barioregisseur. KPA has started the recruitment of candidates after a selection process will be appointed. Further development of barioregie improvement district consists of items, better communications capabilities for the barioregisseurs and a clearer direction by managers within the KPA.

Vision of Barioregie
It is important that the police are acting as equal and reliable partner of the population. The cooperation with others and mobilize the population should be aimed at a lasting relationship. To improve the safety and livability, the police in the society are. This means that the police at district level should be obvious appearance. The police want to barioregie, neighborhood-based police show, visible, accessible and available. The police have an obvious link in the neighborhoods.

The barioregisseur will focus on "Supervision" and "Identification". In addition he will deal with "Identify" and "Activate." The barioregisseur stimulates, in an integrated manner and in cooperation with other agencies, safety and quality of life in the neighborhoods. This will be achieved with the help of partners such as Department of Social Affairs, Foundation WitGele Cross, general practitioners, pastorieën and school heads. The citizen may, for him to insoluble problems, the assistance of the barioregisseur. This does come with me, advises, shall, if necessary contacts between the citizens and assisting any bodies.

If it is a criminal offense, the citizens expect the barioregisseur, acting either itself or the appropriate department and the case involves the following to the citizens to keep. The role of the barioregisseur is clear. He is the accountability policeman in his neighborhood and knows all the players of the game. "

The barioregisseur during preventive surveillance in the area, short visits to residents to pool knowledge and to establish contacts with the residents. The barioregisseur is a conductor, he sends and set everything in motion, directs and analyze problems. He explains contacts, building bridges between problem and solution.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2009, 04:52:02 PM »

message for Joran ! 

Online poker player receives tax form
Online poker less lucrative tax

Think your safe money with poker via the Internet, shows that the Dutch tax authorities in possession of all your data, including user and gains. Online poker players receive a tax form sent home, where they serve their extra income to give, so that tax could be levied. The Inland Revenue is "very accommodating": only the real income tax paid to do, so less additional revenue.

De Telegraaf reports that the measure should yield millions. Some professional pokeraars would sometimes even millions of barrels and to generate additional income without having to comply with the tax. The Tax and sends an initial hundred brochures and letters, part of the so-called control strategy of the service.

In the Netherlands, hundreds of people were pleasant life of poker. It is in our country is immensely popular poker and there are relatively many professional pokeraars as "courageous beginners on" quick money can make. Interestingly enough, even Joran van der Sloot (known from Peter R. de Vries) as a successful pokeraar said. Whether he gets a form is not clear.

Lawyer Duynstee represents forty poker professionals. He claims that they are first confronted with the poker tax. He advises clients not without more pay. According to De Telegraaf, there is great anxiety among pokeraars. They want to know how their name and address of the Tax it.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2009, 04:55:19 PM »

Josy M.

Edward who is in that picture do I see Natalee look a like ?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 04:57:30 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2009, 04:57:11 PM »

It always looked like Natalee to me ..
They fellow with the bald head is questionable also.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2009, 04:58:09 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3580&Itemid=1

oranjestad – at instant cu sr. coizy krozendijk descend cu pension will fill the cupo of comisario of police cu sra trudy hassel, while cu sr. gerold dompig ex comisario of police owing to ask for return bek in the cuerpo policial, after cu past owing to retira cu vut, so minister of husticia sr. rudy croes owing to let know. sra. trudy hassel is cuminsa now here hour cu sr. krozendijk descend cu pension, the have to owing to go back but past owing to achieve one accidente y is desee compel for her recupera completo, because is one person important cu owing to haci work good for comunidad y is wait for the recupera soon. sra trudy hassel is enter the hour at luga of sr. krozendijk. the instant cu sr. gerold dompig owing to bay y sra hassel owing to bay, owing to come one organisacion new y owing to come cu one leader of compania new cu is in person of sr. antoine solognier cu is haci the trabounan more administrativo, for so could you achieve the comisarionan of police can haci they work in district more debido. also sr. gerold dompig owing to solicita, but past owing to bay cu vut y one vut is cinco year y now here not have the posicion vacante niether, pace now here do you have the same cuater comisarionan. do you have sr. dolfi richardson, have sra. trudy hassel y have sr. alto comisario, kiermen aworaki not have one function of comisario open. if the function of comisario open in future y the accomplish cu the condicionnan of vut, the hour sr. rudy croes not have problem for one person as dompig solicita, because the was one tremendo comisario of police. have to menciona cu sr. gerold dompig owing to funciona because; comisario of police y owing to bandona the cuerpo policial after cu the la feel his self calling for follow in the sector priva. past owing to erect his own compania, sinembargo awendia sr. dompig is believe cu is more factibel for go back in cuerpo policial y follow cu his carera in the cuerpo here. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2009, 05:00:06 PM »

Josy M.

it was a full moon party pic >  23 may 2005

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2009, 05:00:08 PM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2009, 05:03:43 PM »

If I was to post a picture of myself I am afraid I would scare the young and faint of heart.
Lets just say that I am bald as a cue ball, go 240 pounds on a 5’11” frame, have a few less tats than Paul Sr. and my mustache is not as long as his.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2009, 05:03:57 PM »

how do you know  that is the same  guy ?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2009, 05:12:03 PM »

If I was to post a picture of myself I am afraid I would scare the young and faint of heart.
Lets just say that I am bald as a cue ball, go 240 pounds on a 5’11” frame, have a few less tats than Paul Sr. and my mustache is not as long as his.

LOL.. OK

Well I was looking at Luis M. who is also bald for a match.. BUT I am not saying I am positive it was him looking at Natalee.. He is not as tall as You. 
 What I do think is yes..That looks like Natalee in the photo but I do not think anyone has confirmed that as true.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2009, 05:13:18 PM »

I don't know but by the way he jumped right in this case was always very odd tp me.
MIP6
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MIP6
Find all posts by MIP6
Add MIP6 to Your Buddy List
That would be your opinion and now here is mine as to why Beth thought the foremost important thing to do when she arrived in Aruba was to establish Natalees character as one of a virginal, non-drinking, perfect teen.
Because that’s what sells!!!!
Your average run of the mill teenager who might have drank in the past or tried pot or even, God forbid, engage in sexual activity would get little to no press coverage.
Not that it should matter as to someone’s character or not, but apparently Beth felt that it was so she spun the tale that would later prove to be not so.
If Natalee is of the character described by her mother what on earth would she be going on this trip for, since all in MB where well aware of what the group would be doing during there senior trip due to the past years of other senior class’s from MB visiting Aruba, an all inclusive drink & eat as much as you can before you pass out party festival.
Was her role suppose to be one of the wallflower sitting in the corner by herself, reading her Bible while the rest of her classmates partied like rock stars?
The goings on during there senior trip is one of the driving forces as to why almost all information flow from the others on the trip is nonexistent. They don’t what the world to know what took place while they where away from the watchful eyes of MB.
Well now the truth is being told. Read the complete VF article.
The article contains a lot of answers to questions that many have been asking me via PM for a long time.
Those on this forum may not like what is put out there in this article, tough, sometimes the truth hurts when you realize that you have been deceived by those that you have been admiring.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2009, 05:16:30 PM »

Josy M.

Sounds like you know about this photo.. ? Pearl brought it back up today at BFN.. She will apriciate knowing and so will I.
Was Natalee at this party ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2009, 05:19:29 PM »

Josy M.

That photo has been way over manipulated.  I have the original someplace but it will take forever to find it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2009, 05:20:29 PM »

Josy M.

Sounds like you know about this photo.. ? Pearl brought it back up today at BFN.. She will apriciate knowing and so will I.
Was Natalee at this party ?

Natalee was not in ARUBA on May 23, 2005
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.