April 17, 2024, 10:13:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259348 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #200 on: January 25, 2009, 12:50:48 AM »

ARUBA SUCK'S                JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

I AGREE.

Me, 2.

ME 3 !!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: January 25, 2009, 01:02:28 AM »

http://www.aruba-bb.com

“Aruban Teens Are Well Behaved”

January 14th 2009, Aruba.

ORANJESTAD- The Aruban youth is considerably less violent than the Dutch youth according to the
study Youth Delinquency conducted by the University of Aruba. However the Aruban youth has
relatively twice as many social psychological problems than the Dutch youth. Fortunately the
psychological problems among the Aruban youth do not result in committing crimes and aggressive
behaviour.

Little over 90 percent of the Aruban youth enquired said that they have never used drugs or
alcohol. The study was conducted over a period of 2 years among Aruban youth in the age range of
13 to 17 years.

“Aruban teens are well behaved,” said project leader Hellen van de Wal during the presentation of
the results. “Comparing the youth of Aruba with that of The Netherlands is ideal, because there is
a negative impression of the Aruban youth on the island as well as in The Netherlands. Van de Wal
calls for a halt on bad press in regard to the Aruban youth.

The social psychological problems among the Aruban youth are a result of negligence from both
parents and teachers, said van de Wal. Teenagers are often left alone to fend for themselves after
school hours, and are subjected to other influences that can be bad. The Aruban society is
following the same trend as most western societies where both parents have a job, consequently
less time is being spent supervising and educating children.

Another factor is the big influence tourism had and still has on the Aruban society. Gambling,
drinking, and having pleasure play a prominent role in the way visitors experience the tourism
product the island provides. The youth of today has increasingly adopted this experience and made
it a part of their life.

Four Traffic Fatalities So Far In 2009

January 21st 2009, Aruba.

SAN NICOLAS-The Public Attorneys Office has requested the arrest of the 19 year old Dutchman
who caused the fatal accident last Saturday night. The Dutchman of the initials B.B. was the driver
of the car that crashed on the wall of a home in San Nicolas. The accident proved fatal for 21 year
old Billy Dorothal who was one of four passengers in the car.

Authorities investigating the accident believe that the driver may have consumed too much
alcohol. The Dutchmen is now held as a suspect in the death of Billy Dorothal. A blood sample of
the Dutchman is sent to a laboratory in The Netherlands for alcohol level testing.

Four persons have tragically lost their lives in Aruba in the first 20 days of 2009. The first fatal
accident happened in San Nicolas when an elderly pedestrian suddenly crossed the road and was
hit by a car. The second fatal accident happened in Oranjestad. A driver lost control of his
motorbike due to high speed and hit a tree. The driver suffered severe injuries to his head and was
not wearing a helmet. The third fatal accident happened in Balashi and was caused by a driver not
giving preference to another vehicle at a T-intersection.

High speed and ignoring simple traffic rules are the leading causes of almost all traffic fatalities in
Aruba.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: January 25, 2009, 06:57:14 AM »

ORANJESTAD- The Aruban youth is considerably less violent than the Dutch youth according to the
study Youth Delinquency conducted by the University of Aruba. However the Aruban youth has
relatively twice as many social psychological problems than the Dutch youth. Fortunately the
psychological problems among the Aruban youth do not result in committing crimes and aggressive
behaviour.

Little over 90 percent of the Aruban youth enquired said that they have never used drugs or
alcohol. The study was conducted over a period of 2 years among Aruban youth in the age range of
13 to 17 years.

“Aruban teens are well behaved,” said project leader Hellen van de Wal during the presentation of
the results. “Comparing the youth of Aruba with that of The Netherlands is ideal, because there is
a negative impression of the Aruban youth on the island as well as in The Netherlands. Van de Wal
calls for a halt on bad press in regard to the Aruban youth.

The social psychological problems among the Aruban youth are a result of negligence from both
parents and teachers, said van de Wal. Teenagers are often left alone to fend for themselves after
school hours, and are subjected to other influences that can be bad. The Aruban society is
following the same trend as most western societies where both parents have a job, consequently
less time is being spent supervising and educating children.

Another factor is the big influence tourism had and still has on the Aruban society. Gambling,
drinking, and having pleasure play a prominent role in the way visitors experience the tourism
product the island provides. The youth of today has increasingly adopted this experience and made
it a part of their life.

Four Traffic Fatalities So Far In 2009

January 21st 2009, Aruba.

SAN NICOLAS-The Public Attorneys Office has requested the arrest of the 19 year old Dutchman
who caused the fatal accident last Saturday night. The Dutchman of the initials B.B. was the driver
of the car that crashed on the wall of a home in San Nicolas. The accident proved fatal for 21 year
old Billy Dorothal who was one of four passengers in the car.

Authorities investigating the accident believe that the driver may have consumed too much
alcohol. The Dutchmen is now held as a suspect in the death of Billy Dorothal. A blood sample of
the Dutchman is sent to a laboratory in The Netherlands for alcohol level testing.

Four persons have tragically lost their lives in Aruba in the first 20 days of 2009. The first fatal
accident happened in San Nicolas when an elderly pedestrian suddenly crossed the road and was
hit by a car. The second fatal accident happened in Oranjestad. A driver lost control of his
motorbike due to high speed and hit a tree. The driver suffered severe injuries to his head and was
not wearing a helmet. The third fatal accident happened in Balashi and was caused by a driver not
giving preference to another vehicle at a T-intersection.

High speed and ignoring simple traffic rules are the leading causes of almost all traffic fatalities in
Aruba.

By "Aruban" youth, I will assume they mean actually born on Aruba.  This would not include those born in Suriname, but going to school, living and working in Aruba? We all know that those "types" are not Aruban. What are the statistics for all the "non" Aruban youth?  Would Sebastian be considered Aruban, since he was born there...or Dutch, because of his parents?  Who really is considered an Aruban?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #203 on: January 25, 2009, 07:54:26 AM »

behaviour.

alcohol
. The study was conducted over a period of 2 years among Aruban youth in the age range of
13 to 17 years.

snipped

LMAO!!! As if they would say ... "Yeah man, I am fu*******k*d all the time man."   
Out of that 90% of kids who say they don't, count on at least 70% DO!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #204 on: January 25, 2009, 07:58:02 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_51920.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Acquittal for running on agents
24 Jan, 2009, 14:11 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The man who in 2007 with a pick-up in two agents had been run, yesterday was acquitted. The judge found no evidence that Jeffrey D. had acted intentionally.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) had four months required for the cell intentional infliction of bodily injury to the agents. It was also D. accused of his car with one of the agents have severely abused. It went for it stipulates that D. during the trading of drugs by the agents were caught and every possibility aangreep to escape. In doing so, the suspect's life agent K. at risk, concluded the OM. Although D. 26 days had already been established, justice was a heavier penalty still in place.

The court denied D. that he deliberately agents had reason. He told the court that he felt that the agents were on his door, but he ran backwards and it was not exactly what happened. His lawyer repeated that in his plea and insisted that there was no evidence that D. intentionally agents had reason. The lawyer stressed that his client looked back to the pick-up in reverse directions and that agent K. themselves in a life threatening situation had maneuvered. He therefore requested acquittal.

D. is no stranger to the police as it emerged from the testimony of the agents, which the court during the session voorlas. She stated that the incident took place in the alley next to the Hyatt and the Occidental Hotel. Since they were D. in the eye because he sold drugs to tourists. When they wanted to hold him, landed Agent K. on the hood of the pick-up which has started to run backwards. At one point opened K. the door, but was not strongly jump backward to sit between another car and the pick-up D.

The security camera of the Hyatt hotel, the whole event on May 26, 2007 registered. These images and statements of the agents, were insufficient evidence for the court to D. guilty to declare.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: January 25, 2009, 08:01:15 AM »

behaviour.

alcohol
. The study was conducted over a period of 2 years among Aruban youth in the age range of
13 to 17 years.

snipped

LMAO!!! As if they would say ... "Yeah man, I am fu*******k*d all the time man."   
Out of that 90% of kids who say they don't, count on at least 70% DO!

I agree Nut, and they're probably not "counting" Carnaval time!  EVERYBODY parties during Carnaval!  All the "rules" go out the window.  jmo

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: January 25, 2009, 08:02:28 AM »

The security camera of the Hyatt hotel, the whole event on May 26, 2007 registered. These images and statements of the agents, were insufficient evidence for the court to D. guilty to declare.

Witnesses, camera footage and of course confessions aren't good enough for a conviction.  What exactly convicts people??...not knowing the right people??
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: January 25, 2009, 08:06:28 AM »

Witnesses, camera footage and of course confessions aren't good enough for a conviction.  What exactly convicts people??...not knowing the right people??

My thoughts on this were that he probably sells his quota of drugs to tourists, therefore even though his actions were caught on tape, he didn't INTEND to do what he was SEEN doing.  Now, if he didn't sell his quota....maybe his intentions would have been otherwise?????? jmo

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: January 25, 2009, 08:10:54 AM »

Did they hire Anita to survey the kids on drug usage.  I hear she knows a lot, being a teacher and all.  She would be able to spot a user.  Yes, I think they did use her expertise for this report. The island is full of sporters.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: January 25, 2009, 08:18:28 AM »

Did they hire Anita to survey the kids on drug usage.  I hear she knows a lot, being a teacher and all.  She would be able to spot a user.  Yes, I think they did use her expertise for this report. The island is full of sporters.

Yes, we all know Anita's been very busy with something!  And it's not making sure her youngest "sporter" is making better choices with his spare time.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: January 25, 2009, 08:22:14 AM »

Yes....but are they ALL delicious???

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: January 25, 2009, 08:32:06 AM »

No, no...just the Dutch sporters can aspire to delicious status...others are just...tasty...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: January 25, 2009, 08:33:12 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_51915.php

Google translation:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_51915.php

Aruba
Doubling number of dancers Lighting Parade
24 Jan, 2009, 14:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The number of participants this time is involved with the Lighting Parade is almost doubled compared to 2008. This report Bibi Arends of the Aruban Carnival Foundation (SAC). "It was also expected because the carnival this year for the 55th time in Aruba is taken," said Arends. In total there to about 3500 people, which are divided into thirteen groups. "But registration is not yet closed, so the number of participants will probably still increase. Last year the carnival period slightly shorter and a bit low-key. It seemed as if the people were already kept in mind that this year was much higher, since the the 55th time. "

The procession of the Lighting Parade on Saturday February 14 accompanied by 16 bands on trailers and a brassband. The so-called 'lastlap band "that the music for the public to go behind subsequent care, Arends was still non-disclosure:" to have a bit exciting to keep. "

At eight o'clock in the evening light parade departs from the stadium in Dakota, where a show will take place from the opening Super Dancers dance, accompanied by the TBS Brassband. The road to the intersection at Kooyman and Dakota Shopping Paradise is at six o'clock in the evening closed to traffic, and an hour later, trailers with music bands in the sequence are drawn up.

Carnival Group Los Laga Bai leads the theme Trupialnan den Arikok Parke, and musical directed by Robert Jeandor and Solo Banda Show. The second group is the theme Hospi Jolly Golden Elegance or Emeralds and their relationship is Deja vu. Then comes T.O.B. with the theme It's Magic and Youth X-treme provides the music. Champagne follows as the fourth and is supervised by Reload / NBO. Their theme is Monarch of theWorld. The fifth in the parade Oreo-OPC with their theme Fantasy World. Hollywood is the theme of group Always Ambiente, which musically assisted by Search. Number seven is Serstevens Pleasanton & Teasers on the theme Flint Ones go Vegas. They have attracted Le Groove as a band. The carnival group of fast-food chain Kentucky Fried Chicken comes as the eighth over, and is supervised by the band The Creators. Diamonds group is accompanied by the band Climax, and their theme is Diamonds Fantasy. The members of Sunrise as tenth group over and have the theme of Celebration. They dance to the music of Tsunami. Number eleven in row with Majestic Majestic goes Black Tie and are supported by music of Impact. If twelfth in the light parade, the group Dushi addressed. Guided by the same Dushi band celebrate their Dushi Dance Party. The latter group is ANTG, with their themes and the Sailors ATNG exclude the Lighting Parade with music of their own ATNG band. This band, which consists of Aruban musicians living in the Netherlands, each year the crossing to the tropics to be part of Aruba's biggest party: Carnival.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: January 25, 2009, 08:34:00 AM »

No, no...just the Dutch sporters can aspire to delicious status...others are just...tasty...

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: January 25, 2009, 08:35:16 AM »

Was he wrong? Or spot on?   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.540

private eye
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 01:08:07 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: January 25, 2009, 08:36:49 AM »

Yes, if prepared correctly 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #216 on: January 25, 2009, 08:41:57 AM »

Steve brown in a Interview :
But corruption is not only the police, including in the judiciary, said Brown  us. "After the IRT affair, five prosecutors have been replaced ,and 1  to Aruba. Then I thought: that person  is corrupt! Then go to the colonies, huh, nice picture in the national media. People in the higher echelons that are transferred, there is always more to the hand. "

Maar de corruptie zit niet alleen bij politie, ook bij justitie, bezweert Brown ons. “Na de IRT-affaire zijn vijf officieren van justitie allemaal overgeplaatst, van wie één naar Aruba. Toen dacht ik: die is corrupt! Dan ga je naar de kolonieën, hè, lekker uit beeld bij de vaderlandse media. Mensen in de hogere regionen die worden overgeplaatst, daar is altijd wat mee aan de hand.”

who was this corupt prosecutor ?

http://www.standejong.nl/wp-content/2008/03/nr280716stevebrown.pdf

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: January 25, 2009, 08:42:31 AM »

Was he wrong? Or spot on?   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.540

private eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 01:08:07 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

I'm very afraid he was "spot on".    

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: January 25, 2009, 08:45:01 AM »

I believe you posted this a few weeks back, texasmom.

I thought it was worthy of another 'repost'.   

Thank you, Red.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.600

Red
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: March 01, 2008, 02:12:11 PM » 

I am a confused Monkey ...

Umm ... You know this really does not make any sense at all. I say this with the caveat that no one was more excited to hear that the deep water search was finally going to happen. I had heard rumblings of it long before it was ever announced and then it got delayed again until the RV Persistence arrived in Aruba. From all accounts the search lasted longer than what was most likely ever anticipated. It seems like they have been there forever doing yeoman's work searching for Natalee. That is to be commended and a huge thanks.

Now comes my questions. It was about a week ago that donations were first asked for. At no point prior to the Persistence leaving Louisiana during its voyage to Aruba or during the search were donations requested. Not even during the Date Line show was there one reference to donations or a ticker running at the bottom asking for donations, which I personally think was a mistake.

I guess my question is ... it would seem that the deep water search was never intended to be funded by donations. It was with up front money. I know this may be the business consultant in me but if that were the case, none of this makes any sense. With up front money one does not plan a search with available funds only to get 50%, 60% or 70% thru the task at hand.

Sure things happen and unforeseen variables occur. However, there are always contingency plans put in place. No one just looks up one day and sees $0.00 in their bank account, asks for donations and then 1 week later ceases actions.

I am a bit puzzled by all this. No one can count on donations to fund a search that is already going on like this. The deep water search in Aruba is not a normal missing persons search, to say the least. They just asked for donations and in some cases checks are still in the mail and have not been received, yet the search is over. So why did anyone ask for donations if they never gave the donations a chance?  And the search seemed to be targeted to be over on Friday.

I guess my question is why was the search not planned knowing that there was a finite amount of money and days available? That would mean that you cant just map everything and not further investigate the hits.

Imagine building a home knowing that you have $200K to spend. Between foundation, framing, electric and plumbing you are at $195K into your budget. Ut-oh. Who would do that? Why would the most important part of investigating hits not be accounted for in the search plan, knowing there was a limit to time and $'s?

I am just a bit puzzled. Actually I am really puzzled. 

I really thank them for their efforts, but I am puzzled.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #219 on: January 25, 2009, 08:50:17 AM »

Steve brown in a Interview :
But corruption is not only the police, including in the judiciary, said Brown  us. "After the IRT affair, five prosecutors have been replaced ,and 1  to Aruba. Then I thought: that person  is corrupt! Then go to the colonies, huh, nice picture in the national media. People in the higher echelons that are transferred, there is always more to the hand. "

Maar de corruptie zit niet alleen bij politie, ook bij justitie, bezweert Brown ons. “Na de IRT-affaire zijn vijf officieren van justitie allemaal overgeplaatst, van wie één naar Aruba. Toen dacht ik: die is corrupt! Dan ga je naar de kolonieën, hè, lekker uit beeld bij de vaderlandse media. Mensen in de hogere regionen die worden overgeplaatst, daar is altijd wat mee aan de hand.”

who was this corupt prosecutor ?

http://www.standejong.nl/wp-content/2008/03/nr280716stevebrown.pdf

who was this corrupt prosecutor ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.