April 19, 2024, 04:06:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259393 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: January 25, 2009, 09:15:11 AM »

Thanks Sharon!  Yes that post of Red's is well worth revisiting!

I still have a lot of questions about the fundraising efforts, and what the family was being told by those in charge of the search.  I know that the family was being asked to contact people who could provide major contributions...don't know what happened with that for one.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: January 25, 2009, 09:18:13 AM »

Steve brown in a Interview :
But corruption is not only the police, including in the judiciary, said Brown  us. "After the IRT affair, five prosecutors have been replaced ,and 1  to Aruba. Then I thought: that person  is corrupt! Then go to the colonies, huh, nice picture in the national media. People in the higher echelons that are transferred, there is always more to the hand. "

Maar de corruptie zit niet alleen bij politie, ook bij justitie, bezweert Brown ons. “Na de IRT-affaire zijn vijf officieren van justitie allemaal overgeplaatst, van wie één naar Aruba. Toen dacht ik: die is corrupt! Dan ga je naar de kolonieën, hè, lekker uit beeld bij de vaderlandse media. Mensen in de hogere regionen die worden overgeplaatst, daar is altijd wat mee aan de hand.”

who was this corupt prosecutor ?

http://www.standejong.nl/wp-content/2008/03/nr280716stevebrown.pdf

who was this corrupt prosecutor ?

Without checking into this, my first thought is Karin Jansen.  She had issues in the Netherlands before she went to Aruba. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: January 25, 2009, 09:19:14 AM »

?? Dato Steenhuis  ??

But don't think he made it. Caesu posted quite a bit.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.0
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: January 25, 2009, 10:06:29 AM »

Did they hire Anita to survey the kids on drug usage.  I hear she knows a lot, being a teacher and all.  She would be able to spot a user.  Yes, I think they did use her expertise for this report. The island is full of sporters.

Yes....but are they ALL delicious???

No, no...just the Dutch sporters can aspire to delicious status...others are just...tasty...

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: January 25, 2009, 10:16:03 AM »

Good morning Magnolia and Blonde! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2009, 10:28:44 AM »

Good morning, all!
That post from Red in very insightful.  I had not seen that before.

TM, I never got to tell you yesterday.......you are a very smart
monkey.  Don't ever think otherwise.  You have my utmost respect.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2009, 10:30:37 AM »

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=231:tur-cos-ta-practicamente-cla-pa-parlamento-aproba-ley-di-drug-test-&catid=11:local&Itemid=56

1/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

adiccion of drugs is one ailment y have to trate because; such all cos is practicamente cla for parliament aproba ley of drug-test según mr. ronny bernadina the comision cu is encarga for work on the ley for haci testnan, yesterday morning owing to talk cu prensa, for splica con far this is. mr. ronny bernadina, ex alto comisario of police, is encabeza the comision here. ultimo dianan can owing to hear end some comentario of minister rudy croes on the topico here. have one mandato of minister of day 31 of july 2008, owing to form one comision bao of presidencia of mr. bernadina, cu the aim for minister of husticia conseho y recomendacionnan cu is ensera the maneho, the gastonan overall financiero, mara n’e ehecucion. one conseho preliminar of the comision at minister owing to wordo give at november 2008 end. según ronny bernadina owing to splica cu the comision owing to as various meeting cu several instancia y person for achieve one mihor view if the ley here can achieve sosten close they y also kico have to haci, some cambio necesario in the ley actual. have cu tell of this cu is achieve one sosten enough amplio. also is take at cuenta the consehonan cu had end, as esun of raad van advies y conseho of minister. owing to talk cu some sindicato, owing to talk cu hr management of one hotel, owing to talk cu hr management of gzm, cu is representa the hr management of mariniers kazerne of antiyas y aruba. also is as feedback cu minister of husticia self. is as feedback cu pg y owing to busca informacion p’e casonan cu had. the comision owing to busca of organizacionnan cu conoce one ley similar y so the.o. owing to study the ley cu have at philadelphia y igualmente owing to busca informacion at miami. the two leynan here have of tell cu consensus owing to wordo close first cu the sindicatonan, first cu they owing to work ley. cada police, cada person of brandweer at merca, know very good the instant cu they can take one test. hour cu have one accidente pisa, y because; person of brandweer or police, the is wordo getest also on the part drugs in urina. the comision owing to talk cu the representantenan of the academia of police at corsow encuanto of this also, p’asina they also give feedback for thing is deal of the ley provided that cuestion. the ley here at the netherlands, still not owing to stay neither introduci. prinicpal for arrive at recoge therefore.e. urina of one person have to know con is hacie, that is hacie y etc. the person cu haci dicho trabao have to is integro. según bernadina have to leave for of the sharp of view adiccion is one ailment. cu another word, have to trate also because; one ailment. y always have to have oportunidad for one person so achieve oportunidad owing to of can rehabilita, dus leave for of the sharp of view cu the is one ailment. give the person cu wordo achieve positive, one chance for can rehabilita. the is one problem social, dus not only the person, but his famianan rond of dje also do you have to can hincanan in the trayecto here. the motibo ey is wordo tell cu have to come cu one person of confianza. the ricibimento of informacionnan here is wordo haci by of one are of doctor y they will give esey at one person of confianza. the ley is cla, although have to haci some cambio still, first of mande parliament for his aprobacion.pero the will become one ley cu is count ; for everybody, for all ambtenaar, without distincion of his funcion. the person of confianza, for dirigi the drug-testnan here, have to being recluta still, según bernadina, for cual already the criterianan is on paper. of acuerdo cu the conteo of comision, have assure one 10 thousand person for haci the test here. soon will hear more of this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: January 25, 2009, 10:35:34 AM »

Good morning, all!

Thank you Magnolia, that means a lot to me!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: January 25, 2009, 10:41:35 AM »

Good morning, all!

I am not too sure about Janet's hairdo though ::MonkeyShocked::h!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: January 25, 2009, 10:58:38 AM »

Good morning, all!

I know....shhhh, she'll hear us.  I thought she needed encouragement.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: January 25, 2009, 11:19:27 AM »

I can't help but wonder how Betico Croes would feel about the current status of things in Aruba.  Something tells me he would be very disappointed. jmo

1/24/2009 Awe Mainta Pages 14-15

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

not have struggle without sacrificio y not have sacrificio without glory! betico croes, the visionario, arquitecto, constructor y realisador of we status aparte comunidad aruban is stop once more fast one day big diadomingo now 25 of january, date on cual we is celebra the natalicio of the leader inmortal, esta today in feliz memory gilberto françois (betico) croes. betico croes, as we all know, during 15 year largo (1971- 1986) owing to lidera the struggle holy of we people for saca aruba for of the constelacion antiyano. the struggle here not was uno facil, already cu we libertador owing to encontra much contratiempo in his caminda for realiza the longing y ideal of we people, esta we status aparte. history is comproba cu the people aruban by añanan 40 of siglo happen was anhela one aruba cu his own gbierno in kingdom dutch y cu lazonan special cu the netherlands. for decadanan largo more cu one politico owing to try haci algo n’e sistema estatal cu the people aruban was live inside, sinembargo none can owing to succeed this. was at year 1971 cu betico croes owing to achieve the inspiracion for arise his own faction politico cu the aim of structura estatal because; the principal topico for alcansa y trece one reparticion fair in the desaroyo economico. betico was know cu for succeed cualkier aim have to trece primeramente union in the people aruban, without distincion of raza, districto, religion, status financiero or color politico. in the proceso for uni the people aruban betico croes was the engine for give aruba his own anthem, flag, orthography, simbolonan of freedom y identidad of the people aruban. betico, owing to base of blood, sodor y lagrima, owing to perservera, owing to less all obstaculo in his caminda y together cu the people owing to percura p’e ideal of more big wordo realisa. in transcurso of añanan, several t’e evento, manifestacion y accionnan important cu betico croes owing to lidera p’asina vocifera the desire ferviente of the people aruban. here have to menciona the.o. the manifestacion masal in wilhelminastadion (18 of march 1973), marcha of freedom cu flambeu (18 of march 1975), inauguracion of anthem y flag (18 of march 1976), referendum (25 of march 1977), strike nacional during august dark (1977) y conferencia of table rondo (maart 1983). without doubt some, all the evento y accionnan here owing to conduci cu today we can talk of one status aparte for aruba. betico croes t’e great arquitecto, constructor y realisador of status aparte y this entrante first of january 1986. is thanks at his struggle, perseverancia y sacrificio today aruba have his own gobierno, parliament, governor, constitucion, institutonan as controlaria general, conseho social economico, banco central y own moneda. cu today aruba is prospera is thanks also at all the instrumentonan legal y economico cu country aruba owing to achieve mediante of his status aparte. the vision of betico croes was fenomenal, already cu therefore.e. at 1977 the netherlands y antiyas owing to declara cu organisacion of one referendum at aruba is algo inconstitucional y without none clase of value. sinembargo after of casi 30 year, tanto the netherlands y antiyas owing to guli they word, already cu they self owing to organisa referendumnan estatal y owing to give all clase of value n’e result end. this then is demostra con big betico croes ta; one person cu is wordo respeta internacionalmente, already cu the is one estadista carga cu vison, curashi y determinacion. is pesey let we all as one great family acudi at plaza libertador betico croes diadomingo now y as demostra we gratitud for all thing betico croes owing to haci for we comunidad on territory estatal y cu today we all can march cara at air y tell cu is aruban we all is.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: January 25, 2009, 11:29:26 AM »

I believe you posted this a few weeks back, texasmom.

I thought it was worthy of another 'repost'.   

Thank you, Red.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.600

Red
Administrator
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #602 on: March 01, 2008, 02:12:11 PM » 

I am a confused Monkey ...

Umm ... You know this really does not make any sense at all. I say this with the caveat that no one was more excited to hear that the deep water search was finally going to happen. I had heard rumblings of it long before it was ever announced and then it got delayed again until the RV Persistence arrived in Aruba. From all accounts the search lasted longer than what was most likely ever anticipated. It seems like they have been there forever doing yeoman's work searching for Natalee. That is to be commended and a huge thanks.

Now comes my questions. It was about a week ago that donations were first asked for. At no point prior to the Persistence leaving Louisiana during its voyage to Aruba or during the search were donations requested. Not even during the Date Line show was there one reference to donations or a ticker running at the bottom asking for donations, which I personally think was a mistake.

I guess my question is ... it would seem that the deep water search was never intended to be funded by donations. It was with up front money. I know this may be the business consultant in me but if that were the case, none of this makes any sense. With up front money one does not plan a search with available funds only to get 50%, 60% or 70% thru the task at hand.

Sure things happen and unforeseen variables occur. However, there are always contingency plans put in place. No one just looks up one day and sees $0.00 in their bank account, asks for donations and then 1 week later ceases actions.

I am a bit puzzled by all this. No one can count on donations to fund a search that is already going on like this. The deep water search in Aruba is not a normal missing persons search, to say the least. They just asked for donations and in some cases checks are still in the mail and have not been received, yet the search is over. So why did anyone ask for donations if they never gave the donations a chance?  And the search seemed to be targeted to be over on Friday.

I guess my question is why was the search not planned knowing that there was a finite amount of money and days available? That would mean that you cant just map everything and not further investigate the hits.

Imagine building a home knowing that you have $200K to spend. Between foundation, framing, electric and plumbing you are at $195K into your budget. Ut-oh. Who would do that? Why would the most important part of investigating hits not be accounted for in the search plan, knowing there was a limit to time and $'s?

I am just a bit puzzled. Actually I am really puzzled. 

I really thank them for their efforts, but I am puzzled.

Louis Schaefer was a guest on a talk show ... I cannot remember which one.  Anyways ... he was portrayed and... he portrayed himself as a Philanthropist.  In otherwords the search for Natalee Holloway's remains was a labor of love.  My understanding was that funds were not necessarily a concern but .. donations would be excepted through Texas Equuaseach to defray some of the costs.

Maybe somebody knowS the interview that I am referring to.  I will search later.  Time to get ready for church.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!!

Later, Janet
8:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: January 25, 2009, 11:36:56 AM »

Good morning, all!

Morning all.... just peeking in and have to say that it shocked me too Magnolia! LOL

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 25, 2009, 11:47:47 AM »

Good morning Janet and Cubbeegirl!   

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: January 25, 2009, 11:52:14 AM »

Good morning, all!

Insightful, yes.

Either none of these guys have the first clue on how to put together a plan to run a business, an operation or a project.......

or this was just another 'Aruba Truth' (credit to Frank) WTF moment?  One more of the many  'shot between the eyes', 'I feel sick to my stomach' sensations we have experienced for nearly 4 years as we wait for justice. As the onion is peeled and more layers of truth are exposed. But Aruba justice does not care Sad

Yes -- Texasmom is very smart, as are you Magnolia  All the monkeys are. When it comes to determination to sift thru the flood and find the truth 

JANET you look mahhhhvelous 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #235 on: January 25, 2009, 12:38:14 PM »

Good morning, all!

I Agree Magnolia...TM is One Smart Monkey and She is Very Much Appreciated by This Monkey! 

Good Day Monkeys! BBL!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: January 25, 2009, 12:41:10 PM »

Janet

November 29, 2007

Schaeffer said he's retired, has the money, and was touched by the Holloways' tragedy and wanted to help.

"My only objective is to find Natalee, to bring her home for Dave and Beth and also to help identify the people that did this to her. This is a terrible thing, an injustice, and I want to help solve the case," said Schaeffer.

"We've known since [May 2005], the FBI told us Natalee's not with us anymore," Dave Holloway said.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/29/aruba.holloway/index.html
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: January 25, 2009, 12:48:41 PM »

Brown didn`t look to good himself after attacking Peter this afternoon . .

Wow, what does Peter look like?  He appears to be in danger with all the cases he has worked on. I hope his "pretty" face is o.k. 

So does Anna.

Janet

Yes, I do!  How many times does this nutcase get to attack de Vries before something is actually done about it?  I mean other than the issuing of an invitation?  It seems very difficult to get a conviction of any kind under this system and then the sentencing is very light.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: January 25, 2009, 12:49:32 PM »

Good morning, all!

Insightful, yes.

Either none of these guys have the first clue on how to put together a plan to run a business, an operation or a project.......

or this was just another 'Aruba Truth' (credit to Frank) WTF moment?  One more of the many  'shot between the eyes', 'I feel sick to my stomach' sensations we have experienced for nearly 4 years as we wait for justice. As the onion is peeled and more layers of truth are exposed. But Aruba justice does not care Sad

Yes -- Texasmom is very smart, as are you Magnolia  All the monkeys are. When it comes to determination to sift thru the flood and find the truth 

JANET you look mahhhhvelous 

My feelings from the information I have now is that it was an "Aruba Truth" moment, by AMERICANS!  I expect it from Aruba, it's unforgivable that this was done by Americans.  jmo

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: January 25, 2009, 12:51:44 PM »

Was he wrong? Or spot on?  

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.540

private eye
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 01:08:07 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

This would indicate that at least Beth's side of the family was aware of what was happening.  Tends to vindicate the frog, imo.  Other family members might think differently but I tend to go with no search valid where only ALE has access to evidence.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.