April 25, 2024, 09:19:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259650 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: January 25, 2009, 12:54:18 PM »

Steve brown in a Interview :
But corruption is not only the police, including in the judiciary, said Brown  us. "After the IRT affair, five prosecutors have been replaced ,and 1  to Aruba. Then I thought: that person  is corrupt! Then go to the colonies, huh, nice picture in the national media. People in the higher echelons that are transferred, there is always more to the hand. "

Maar de corruptie zit niet alleen bij politie, ook bij justitie, bezweert Brown ons. “Na de IRT-affaire zijn vijf officieren van justitie allemaal overgeplaatst, van wie één naar Aruba. Toen dacht ik: die is corrupt! Dan ga je naar de kolonieën, hè, lekker uit beeld bij de vaderlandse media. Mensen in de hogere regionen die worden overgeplaatst, daar is altijd wat mee aan de hand.”

who was this corupt prosecutor ?

http://www.standejong.nl/wp-content/2008/03/nr280716stevebrown.pdf

who was this corrupt prosecutor ?

All of them.  It would seem only two kinds are sent to Aruba--the corrupt and the incompetent.

Take your pick as to who is which.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: January 25, 2009, 12:57:43 PM »

Janet

November 29, 2007

Schaeffer said he's retired, has the money, and was touched by the Holloways' tragedy and wanted to help.

"My only objective is to find Natalee, to bring her home for Dave and Beth and also to help identify the people that did this to her. This is a terrible thing, an injustice, and I want to help solve the case," said Schaeffer.

"We've known since [May 2005], the FBI told us Natalee's not with us anymore," Dave Holloway said.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/29/aruba.holloway/index.html

If this is an example of management, no wonder this company went bankrupt.

Red is exactly right, no one would spend every last cent mapping only.  That is if the objective was to find Natalee.  Very strange methods of operation, IMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: January 25, 2009, 01:02:25 PM »

Does anyone else remember when Nels went to visit the Chinese?  I believe he was to also discuss drilling for oil with them.  We have the whole world drilling for oil in this hemisphere.

Well, everybody except us, of course.  I guess a map would have a huge marketplace to chose from.  ChiComs, Ruskies, Dutch, you name it, they are all drilling where we don't and would any or all of them be very interested in seeing what is on the ocean floor in any given location?  Would they pay for that information?

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #243 on: January 25, 2009, 01:04:23 PM »

Good morning Magnolia and Blonde! 

Good morning, all!
That post from Red in very insightful.  I had not seen that before.

TM, I never got to tell you yesterday.......you are a very smart
monkey.  Don't ever think otherwise.  You have my utmost respect.
I Agree Magnolia...TM is One Smart Monkey and She is Very Much Appreciated by This Monkey! 

Good Day Monkeys! BBL!

Thanks Hotping!  I appreciate you too!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: January 25, 2009, 01:07:51 PM »

Our Dept of State has said one in four in Aruba uses cocaine.  So if we remove the elderly and children from that equation and now the teens, guess that would mean practically every adult is stoned out of their gord.  They would be the only ones left.

That might explain a lot of things.  All assuming that the kids on the survey also never lie.

And that adults reporting don't either.

I have lost a lot of faith in my fellow man as a result of all I have seen during the course of all of this tragedy.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: January 25, 2009, 01:17:30 PM »

I appreciate all monkeys and just the fact that they are still here means a great deal.

That article about Dompig is very troubling.  It says he was a tremendous chief of police? 

I assume they are referring to size?

In that case, Dennis Jacobs was even more tremendous!

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: January 25, 2009, 01:22:26 PM »

I appreciate all monkeys and just the fact that they are still here means a great deal.

That article about Dompig is very troubling.  It says he was a tremendous chief of police? 

I assume they are referring to size?

In that case, Dennis Jacobs was even more tremendous!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: January 25, 2009, 01:25:06 PM »

Does anyone else remember when Nels went to visit the Chinese?  I believe he was to also discuss drilling for oil with them.  We have the whole world drilling for oil in this hemisphere.

Well, everybody except us, of course.  I guess a map would have a huge marketplace to chose from.  ChiComs, Ruskies, Dutch, you name it, they are all drilling where we don't and would any or all of them be very interested in seeing what is on the ocean floor in any given location?  Would they pay for that information?

Wouldn't they also drill for gas? very rich gas reserves off the coast of Venezuela.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: January 25, 2009, 01:27:11 PM »

Our Dept of State has said one in four in Aruba uses cocaine.  So if we remove the elderly and children from that equation and now the teens, guess that would mean practically every adult is stoned out of their gord.  They would be the only ones left.

That might explain a lot of things.  All assuming that the kids on the survey also never lie.

And that adults reporting don't either.

I have lost a lot of faith in my fellow man as a result of all I have seen during the course of all of this tragedy.

Maybe kids means less than teen= those under 13.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: January 25, 2009, 01:32:27 PM »

Venezuela worries Aruba

Anton Foek THE WASHINGTON TIMES
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
ORANJESTAD, Aruba

On a clear day, one can easily see Venezuela from the southern part of this tiny Dutch Caribbean island - and its flaming towers drilling for oil and gas.

Russia and Venezuela recently began a joint drilling project in the waters bordering Aruba. The government of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez claims 28 fields holding an estimated 27 trillion cubic meters of natural gas.

A Russian consortium that includes the state-owned Gazprom is exploring five fields. One of them - Cardon 3 - is less than 14 miles away from Aruba.

The project is causing concern in Aruba and the Netherlands, which is responsible for Aruba's foreign affairs, because Venezuela did not inform either in advance of its plans, thereby violating an agreement signed in 1971 and ratified in 1986.

This Dutch-Venezuelan couple and their baby have found what they hope remains a safe harbor and home on Aruba. The government, however, is concerned about a Venezuelan project to drill for oil and natural gas nearby.

"They do not really need to ask us for approvals or permission to drill, but needed to inform us," said Jocelyne Croes, a political minister at the Dutch Embassy in Washington. "We signed a treaty about that, and now they are generating new frictions in situations that used to be under control."

Mr. Chavez announced recently that Russia and Venezuela are "strategic partners" in oil and gas exploration. Speaking on television from a drilling platform in the Gulf of Venezuela, he said the exploration was "an act of sovereignty, as we are liberated from the evil Yankee imperialism."

Russian Deputy Prime Minister Igor Sechin smiled as the Venezuelan leader spoke.

Mr. Sechin said five of Russia's largest energy companies have taken a 20 percent stake in a national consortium formed to explore another oil-rich area, Venezuela's Orinoco River basin. Petroleos de Venezuela SA will have the controlling stake in the project.

Since World War II, when Aruba started to refine Venezuelan heavy crude, Venezuela has claimed possession of the Dutch Caribbean islands. Some here fear that the government of Mr. Chavez might invade the Netherlands Antilles and take possession of the islands.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jan/13/venezuela-worries-aruba/

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: January 25, 2009, 01:37:04 PM »

Remember Tim Miller said that the search could go in from Venezuela if Aruba refused to cooperate and they really needed to do so.

Wouldn't this indicate some prior contact with that country to arrange for this accommodation?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: January 25, 2009, 01:39:11 PM »

I wonder what the reaction was at Janet's very conservative church this morning when they saw her new hair-do.

And the rose. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: January 25, 2009, 01:40:09 PM »

Remember Tim Miller said that the search could go in from Venezuela if Aruba refused to cooperate and they really needed to do so.

Wouldn't this indicate some prior contact with that country to arrange for this accommodation?

Yes, I remember it well Anna. 

I also heard about the some of the crew doing some island hopping while they were there too, but I have no proof of that.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: January 25, 2009, 01:46:57 PM »

I wonder what the reaction was at Janet's very conservative church this morning when they saw her new hair-do.

And the rose. . . .

Probably lots of gasps and whispers...   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: January 25, 2009, 01:48:14 PM »

Wouldn't they also drill for gas? very rich gas reserves off the coast of Venezuela.

Yes, I would think all petroleum and petroleum products.  And Oduber has mentioned a pipeline from Venezuela to Aruba for natural gas.

PERSONA NON GRATA

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: January 25, 2009, 01:49:29 PM »

Yes this seems likely. The Washington  Post article about the drilling for natural gas and oil seems to mention that Aruba has some agreement with Venezuela that Aruba should have been notified before this latest drilling was started. I would imagine searching would be notified also.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: January 25, 2009, 01:50:22 PM »

And the rose. . . .

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: January 25, 2009, 02:20:53 PM »

And the rose. . . .

Nope.  This morning I took off the blond wig.  My hubby cried.

I am saving my "new look" for the church Valentine party.  However ... I do not think there will be any "gasps or whispers".  Everyone will be speechless when their heads turn and their jaws drop to their knees.

Happy Sunday All!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: January 25, 2009, 02:28:26 PM »

And the rose. . . .

Nope.  This morning I took off the blond wig.  My hubby cried.

I am saving my "new look" for the church Valentine party.  However ... I do not think there will be any "gasps or whispers".  Everyone will be speechless when their heads turn and their jaws drop to their knees.

Happy Sunday All!

Janet

Happy Sunday to you too Janet! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: January 25, 2009, 02:28:29 PM »

Janet

November 29, 2007

Schaeffer said he's retired, has the money, and was touched by the Holloways' tragedy and wanted to help.

"My only objective is to find Natalee, to bring her home for Dave and Beth and also to help identify the people that did this to her. This is a terrible thing, an injustice, and I want to help solve the case," said Schaeffer.

"We've known since [May 2005], the FBI told us Natalee's not with us anymore," Dave Holloway said.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/29/aruba.holloway/index.html

Thanks Buckeye.

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

I. Mobilization

The final and most elaborate search for Natalee Holloway has begun. A search of this size and complexity, utilizing some of the best equipment and personnel in the world would typically cost around $80K per day, or well over $1 Million. However, due to some deep-pocketed private benefactors and mass-charitable collaboration among multiple equipment lease and marine survey companies, this project is being conducted... without charge. Neither the US or Dutch government is paying for it. A lot must happen before the ocean search occurs.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

III. The Transit

What sets this project apart from others from the search and exploration perspective is how multi-faceted it is. The obvious sides are it's financial philanthropy and technological application, which is what is predominantly reported on (and rightfully so).

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/iii-transit.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.