April 25, 2024, 02:43:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259644 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: January 25, 2009, 10:39:07 PM »

In the following Tim Miller/Greta interview ... Tim states that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the undertaking.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

Good evening Monkey's.So is it safe to say that Louis and John interjected themselves?TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: January 25, 2009, 10:43:22 PM »

In the following Tim Miller/Greta interview ... Tim states that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the undertaking.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

Good evening Monkey's.So is it safe to say that Louis and John interjected themselves?TIA
Doesn't "DNA found" at least indicate that human remains were found in that trap??

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: January 25, 2009, 10:47:52 PM »

Janet

++++++

February 27, 2005 2008

Doesn't "DNA found" at least indicate that human remains were found in that trap??

This Persitence crap pisses me off to no end!Absolutely unbelievable!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: January 25, 2009, 10:51:05 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

ayfit wrote:

My post does not relate to this subject. My post relates to Natalee Holloway. I got word today [from the most reliable source] Beth left for the shooting of the upcoming movie. You know the LMN movie about Natalee. Buckle up Aruba. It’s gonna be a rough ride. All you good people in Aruba [I know there are many] It’s time to put pressure on your justice system and your officials. Bring those responsible [everyone knows who they are] to justice.The movie will air in April of this year. Aruba , Things do come around.

Jan 25, 8:54 PM

Does this ayfit reside in Aruba?  If so........................ 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: January 25, 2009, 10:52:06 PM »

Who is Robert van der Sloot?

http://fatboyusa.com/fatboy_worldwide.php

Aruba Wibi
  Robbert van der Sloot
  Paradera 140-A
  Tel:00297 5607783
  robbert@fatboyaruba.com
  www.fatboyaruba.com

http://www.bemba.com/Choller

Nickname:  CHOLLER

Robbert van der Sloot
30 year old male from Paradera, Aruba

Another offspring of Paulus?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: January 25, 2009, 10:52:38 PM »

Janet

++++++

February 27, 2005 2008

Hi Keepthefaith.

I suspect that the Tim Miller's organization was duped into being used to collect funding for a venture that was not about justice for Natalee Holloway ... it wasall about oil mapping the Aruban ocean floor.

Janet

+++++++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
« Reply #604 on: Today at 05:51:26 PM »

We are told this is from an email, and it explains what Jug said to someone else about John Silvetti and what Jug knew:

"I (lalasmom) asked Jug about Schaeffer ... he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped .... while they were looking ... the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.  They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg631525#msg631525

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle:  The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: January 25, 2009, 10:54:21 PM »

Janet

++++++

February 27, 2005 2008

Why wouldn't Aruba at least purport to the world that DNA of SOMEONE was found? Why wouldn't they at least make up some story of a drug smuggler or something? They just pretended it didn't exist.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: January 25, 2009, 10:56:05 PM »

Janet

++++++

February 27, 2005 2008

Does to me wreck.  Now the big question is will it ever be known who's DNA it was.  I have my doubts.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: January 25, 2009, 11:00:33 PM »

Janet

++++++

February 27, 2005 2008

Why wouldn't Aruba at least purport to the world that DNA of SOMEONE was found? Why wouldn't they at least make up some story of a drug smuggler or something? They just pretended it didn't exist.

Good question.  I guess the answer is No One is talking about it except us. Unless it is in the media/news Aruba will ignore it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #329 on: January 25, 2009, 11:01:08 PM »

Janet

++++++

February 27, 2005 2008

Because they didn't think anybody knew what they took from that trap/cage.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: January 25, 2009, 11:01:14 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

ayfit wrote:

My post does not relate to this subject. My post relates to Natalee Holloway. I got word today [from the most reliable source] Beth left for the shooting of the upcoming movie. You know the LMN movie about Natalee. Buckle up Aruba. It’s gonna be a rough ride. All you good people in Aruba [I know there are many] It’s time to put pressure on your justice system and your officials. Bring those responsible [everyone knows who they are] to justice.The movie will air in April of this year. Aruba , Things do come around.

Jan 25, 8:54 PM

Does this ayfit reside in Aruba?  If so........................ 

I don't believe so.  From the post I'd guess he/she lives closer to Birmingham?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: January 25, 2009, 11:02:16 PM »

Greta sure has become very quiet lately.  Wonder why?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: January 25, 2009, 11:06:09 PM »

Janet

++++++

February 27, 2005 2008

Hi Keepthefaith.

I suspect that the Tim Miller's organization was duped into being used to collect funding for a venture that was not about justice for Natalee Holloway ... it wasall about oil mapping the Aruban ocean floor.

Janet

+++++++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
« Reply #604 on: Today at 05:51:26 PM »

We are told this is from an email, and it explains what Jug said to someone else about John Silvetti and what Jug knew:

"I (lalasmom) asked Jug about Schaeffer ... he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped .... while they were looking ... the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.  They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg631525#msg631525

Kyle:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle:  The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Good Evening Janet.Trying to post and watch Extreme Makeover.Gotta balance my frustration with wonderful positive story's.I continue to be at a loss for words regarding what transpired.Makes me sick!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: January 25, 2009, 11:08:05 PM »

Janet

++++++

February 27, 2005 2008

Kyle Kingman ... as an expertise in the field ... was qualifed to analyze the data shown on the ROV images.  He determined that in all probability Natalee Holloway remains were inside that trap/cage.

Janet

++++++++

Kyle:
  The contents of the trap were being actively investigated. The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample. Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Kyle:  I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: January 25, 2009, 11:08:15 PM »

Janet

++++++

February 27, 2005 2008

It would be interesting to know if anyone on the Persistence ever met with DTKM??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: January 25, 2009, 11:13:52 PM »

Good Evening Janet.Trying to post and watch Extreme Makeover.Gotta balance my frustration with wonderful positive story's.I continue to be at a loss for words regarding what transpired.Makes me sick!

Extreme Makeovers!!!

Take a gander at the extreme makeover CBB did on me.  A church Valentine function coming up and ... I wanted a new me.

I missed my midlife crisis so ...

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: January 25, 2009, 11:15:50 PM »

Janet

++++++

February 27, 2005 2008

It would be interesting to know if anyone on the Persistence ever met with DTKM??

Enough with the riddles!!  Spit it out or ... I am going to call you CAPS/SHANGO.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: January 25, 2009, 11:17:00 PM »

Janet

++++++

February 27, 2005 2008

Enough with the riddles!!  Spit it out or ... I am going to call you CAPS/SHANGO.

Janet

What's his name Duetekom??Potenially Dirtyhand?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: January 25, 2009, 11:17:35 PM »

Janet

++++++

February 27, 2005 2008

Because they didn't think anybody knew what they took from that trap/cage.   

But it was ARUBA that announced that "the fabric didn't match". I don't recall if they even admitted DNA was tested.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: January 25, 2009, 11:21:33 PM »

Got to call it a night.  Have a good one.

Blue Moon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.