April 26, 2024, 05:17:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259704 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: January 26, 2009, 12:20:44 PM »

2nj I'm not very good at bringing pictures over but there is a picture of Ozzy Osborne with our beloved Frog.Be great to bring it over...Now we all know where Kermit has been.TIA to whomever brings it over.

http://www.comcast.net/slideshow/music-funnyfaces/4/

Thanx 2nj!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #381 on: January 26, 2009, 12:22:03 PM »

Ozzie is choking Kermit....This is not Good!   

Kermit can flip Ozzie in a blink of an eye.   
I sure hope so....And this is even more reason that Kermit needs to make an appearance in the cage.....and soon.....to let Us know everything is OK.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: January 26, 2009, 12:29:08 PM »

2nj I'm not very good at bringing pictures over but there is a picture of Ozzy Osborne with our beloved Frog.Be great to bring it over...Now we all know where Kermit has been.TIA to whomever brings it over.

http://www.comcast.net/slideshow/music-funnyfaces/4/

Keepthefaith ... I love your new "extreme makeover" but ... please let Kermit go.  The forum desperately desires updates and ... maybe a little sweetness is where it is at.

Good Morning

Janet
9:20 AM PT

Sorry Janet!Thought it was a great picture.Kermit has the backing of the Man of darkness!Aruba can't touch Kermit with Ozzy on his side! If Kermit has Sharon Osborne on his side Aruba really doesn't stand a chance.I will have to get an avatar some day!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: January 26, 2009, 12:51:00 PM »

Are we sure Ozzy is not planning on eating Kermit raw after he finishes choking him?
I remember I would not let son go to an Ozzie concert because I had read he sometimes ate bats on stage.

Just stopping in to say a prayer still for Justice for Natalee and her family.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: January 26, 2009, 12:52:51 PM »

Are we sure Ozzy is not planning on eating Kermit raw after he finishes choking him?
I remember I would not let son go to an Ozzie concert because I had read he sometimes ate bats on stage.

Sam

Kermit can handle anyone Sam! That picture was from many years ago and Kermit is still hoppping around.Thank God!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: January 26, 2009, 01:01:54 PM »

Hi, Sam.

Glad you stopped by.  We're all still praying for justice for Natalee.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: January 26, 2009, 01:11:04 PM »

I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around the Dateline agreement (broken or not) and the timing of their presence on the Persistence and the 'find' Christmas, 2007.  Why proceed with the look/see of the cage if protection of potential evidence in an active investigation is of the utmost?  Just a tad contradictory in my mind....

Well, The original Dateline show was suppsed to be about TES, not specifically about Natalee Holloway.

I think the finding of the cage, and what was in it, was likely a big surprise.

Remember also - Silvetti hurried both Dateline and Tim Miller off the boat on December 30th.  Before anyone could dive on that cage for the purposes of a hands on inspection/collection.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 01:27:47 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: January 26, 2009, 01:13:02 PM »

In the following Tim Miller/Greta interview ... Tim states that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the undertaking.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

Good evening Monkey's.So is it safe to say that Louis and John interjected themselves?TIA
Doesn't "DNA found" at least indicate that human remains were found in that trap??

This Persitence crap pisses me off to no end!Absolutely unbelievable!
Why wouldn't Aruba at least purport to the world that DNA of SOMEONE was found? Why wouldn't they at least make up some story of a drug smuggler or something? They just pretended it didn't exist.

It would be interesting to know if anyone on the Persistence ever met with DTKM??

Enough with the riddles!!  Spit it out or ... I am going to call you CAPS/SHANGO.

Janet

I might be able to offer an explanation for the DTKM code.  Frans Deutekom is a very powerful and frightening person in Aruba.  Behind the scenes, he is the one who everyone else answers to, including Rudy Cores.  Deutekom is supposedly in charge of Aruba.  When we were duscussing Deutekom in Shango, we shortened his name to DTKM, because the name Frans Duetekom would not show up if ALE tried to use Google to find people who were discussing Deutekom.  We also used a name, Regnad Enoz to indicate things that we needed to be careful discussing.  It was never meant to be riddle.  It was protect people.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: January 26, 2009, 01:13:11 PM »

Sam

Don't worry about Kermit.  Kermit would have to have very tough skin when you consider the bashing he/she has received from many whose mission appears to be to protect John Silvetti in his participation in the finale' to the great Aruban coverup.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: January 26, 2009, 01:18:47 PM »

I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around the Dateline agreement (broken or not) and the timing of their presence on the Persistence and the 'find' Christmas, 2007.  Why proceed with the look/see of the cage if protection of potential evidence in an active investigation is of the utmost?  Just a tad contradictory in my mind....

Well, The original Dateline show was suppsed to be about TES, not specifically about Natalee Holloway.

Remember also - Silvetti hurried both Dateline and Tim Miller off the boat on December 30th.  Before anyone could dive on that cage for the purposes of a hands on inspection/collection.

Then why have Trahan dive while they were present, go through the signal plans & ultimately say time was out - skate disturbed visibility, etc.? 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 01:26:42 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: January 26, 2009, 01:21:34 PM »

In the following Tim Miller/Greta interview ... Tim states that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the undertaking.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

Good evening Monkey's.So is it safe to say that Louis and John interjected themselves?TIA
Doesn't "DNA found" at least indicate that human remains were found in that trap??

Why wouldn't Aruba at least purport to the world that DNA of SOMEONE was found? Why wouldn't they at least make up some story of a drug smuggler or something? They just pretended it didn't exist.

It would be interesting to know if anyone on the Persistence ever met with DTKM??

Enough with the riddles!!  Spit it out or ... I am going to call you CAPS/SHANGO.

Janet

I might be able to offer an explanation for the DTKM code.  Frans Deutekom is a very powerful and frightening person in Aruba.  Behind the scenes, he is the one who everyone else answers to, including Rudy Cores.  Deutekom is supposedly in charge of Aruba.  When we were duscussing Deutekom in Shango, we shortened his name to DTKM, because the name Frans Duetekom would not show up if ALE tried to use Google to find people who were discussing Deutekom.  We also used a name, Regnad Enoz to indicate things that we needed to be careful discussing.  It was never meant to be riddle.  It was protect people.

... according to who.

Thanks SS

Janet

Topic:  F.A.P.M. van DEUTEKOM
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3036.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: January 26, 2009, 01:21:50 PM »

Janet

++++++

February 27, 2005 2008

Janet

Thank You SS.....I remember this....By the way Do You know anything about Robbert VanderSLoot...that is....Is He any kin to Paulus? Just Curious...TIA

In God We Trust!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: January 26, 2009, 01:24:17 PM »

Then why have Trahan dive while they were present, go through the signal plans & ultimately say time was out - skate disturbed visibility, etc.? 

I can only guess - but remember, Hans Mos and ALE were contacted and were on board for that Dec 30th "visual only" dive.

Soon as Trahan and Aruban divers surfaced - ALE and Mos indicated they had no interest in that cage.

Kyle said he was thrilled with that, and made a comment along the lines of "Good, we ARE interested and will investigate it ourselves".

Then Silvetti removed Miller and Dateline that same day- and Tim Trahan was also conveniently off the boat for the Jan 7th inspection/collection dive.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 01:31:35 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: January 26, 2009, 01:35:33 PM »

Jen.Is there a reason to have any focus on Deutekom?If you know!TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: January 26, 2009, 01:37:25 PM »

Janet

++++++

February 27, 2005 2008

Janet

Thank You SS.....I remember this....By the way Do You know anything about Robbert VanderSLoot...that is....Is He any kin to Paulus? Just Curious...TIA

I don't know anything about Robbert van der Sloot, and I have no idea if he is a relative of Paulass and Urine.  I do know that Paulass has at least two brothers in Holland.  One brother is a scientist and professor, possibly at the University of Tilburg.  I think his name is Ko.  There is another brother in the Dutch government.  His picture is below, but I forget his name.  I can only assume that Robbert van der Sloot could be the son of one of these brothers.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: January 26, 2009, 01:38:01 PM »

I can only guess - but remember, Hans Mos and ALE were contacted and were on board for that Dec 30th "visual only" dive.

Soon as Trahan and Aruban divers surfaced - ALE and Mos indicated they had no interest in that cage.

Kyle said he was thrilled with that, and made a comment along the lines of "Good, we ARE interested and will investigate it ourselves".

Then Silvetti removed Miller and Dateline that same day- and Tim Trahan was also conveniently off the boat for the Jan 7th inspection/collection dive.

And the Aruban disinterest in the cage became the opposite.  Seems some may have been talking out of both sides of their mouth.  I will have to give this more thought.  It still doesn't sit right with me.  The staging doesn't make sense.  Maybe I'm just being a blockhead today (some may say that's my norm    )

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: January 26, 2009, 01:41:34 PM »

I'll have to read that thread here on him, I guess.  I honestly had never heard of the man until today.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: January 26, 2009, 01:42:52 PM »

I'll have to read that thread here on him, I guess.  I honestly had never heard of the man until today.

Thanx.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: January 26, 2009, 01:46:03 PM »

And the Aruban disinterest in the cage became the opposite.  Seems some may have been talking out of both sides of their mouth.  I will have to give this more thought.  It still doesn't sit right with me.  The staging doesn't make sense.  Maybe I'm just being a blockhead today (some may say that's my norm    )

I don't have a clue what the "deal" was between Silvetti and Dateline - and therefore I don't know how it was broken - according to Kyle.

So like I said - I can only guess. 

Silvetti was upset with Dateline, Kyle was upset those initial Dec 29 pics were on the internet.

Why?

There's no earthly reason, if this endeavor was honorable, that there should have been people upset by the facts being brought forward - or for the removal from the boat of those people who would likely continue to bring the facts forward.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: January 26, 2009, 01:46:58 PM »

Janet

++++++

February 27, 2005 2008

Janet

I don't know anything about Robbert van der Sloot, and I have no idea if he is a relative of Paulass and Urine.  I do know that Paulass has at least two brothers in Holland.  One brother is a scientist and professor, possibly at the University of Tilburg.  I think his name is Ko.  There is another brother in the Dutch government.  His picture is below, but I forget his name.  I can only assume that Robbert van der Sloot could be the son of one of these brothers.

Thanks Again SS....By the way...Its good to see You! 

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.