April 26, 2024, 09:03:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259710 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2009, 05:30:31 PM »

I doubt seriously if my brother or guilt'', Mansur argues in his column. ,, The biggest problem of Aruba is not Luis, but the impunity with which the 'criminal organization' MEP operates, and how the law deals with that party. They can bribe, they are confident that the PPS enough in their grip, so it will not be taken against them. That my brother has been arrested, I see as a political setup
Josy M.

Edward who is in that picture do I see Natalee look a like ?

it was a full moon party pic >  23 may 2005

Sounds like you know about this photo.. ? Pearl brought it back up today at BFN.. She will apriciate knowing and so will I.
Was Natalee at this party ?

i don't think she was there  ! It is photoshoped or ..... another girl

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2009, 05:40:01 PM »

BUT  The Paulus VDS representing one of the accused in the Domino case is FACT and Luis M. as "The Boss" Drug dealer is FACT

600 Kilos x 4500 per Kilo = 270,000.00 American Dollars..
That ain't chimp change.

Cocaine, heroin, and marijuana are readily available in Aruba. Wholesale amounts of cocaine sell for from US$3,800 to US$4,500 per kilogram among drug traffickers; heroin sells for about US$23,000 per kilogram; and marijuana sells for about US$2,000 per kilogram. These low prices suggest a heavy flow of drugs into Aruba. According to Aruban statistics, an estimated 14 percent of Arubans regularly use illicit drugs.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Kouri/jim9.htm

Having Paulus as an attorney in that case is eye opening.
Well more then eye opening..

It leaves us in a very questionable position..

I would have to assume that Luis and Paulus are friends or close acquaintance.
So where does that leave Josy ?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2009, 05:42:21 PM »

Thanks for the heads up on that photo Johnathan and Klassend.

We will round-file the photo..

The round-file is getting pretty full and there is not much left.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2009, 05:42:47 PM »

sorry, I have red through this thread twice and still don't see a photo with the Natalee look-alike. Can someone kindly point me in it's direction.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2009, 05:44:44 PM »

sorry, I have red through this thread twice and still don't see a photo with the Natalee look-alike. Can someone kindly point me in it's direction.

Top of Page 2...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2009, 05:56:06 PM »

BUT  The Paulus VDS representing one of the accused in the Domino case is FACT and Luis M. as "The Boss" Drug dealer is FACT

That ain't chimp change.

Cocaine, heroin, and marijuana are readily available in Aruba. Wholesale amounts of cocaine sell for from US$3,800 to US$4,500 per kilogram among drug traffickers; heroin sells for about US$23,000 per kilogram; and marijuana sells for about US$2,000 per kilogram. These low prices suggest a heavy flow of drugs into Aruba. According to Aruban statistics, an estimated 14 percent of Arubans regularly use illicit drugs.

Ochoa and Luis Mansur, received respectively 8 and 24 months imprisonment.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2856.msg384342

You can see why it is worth it to take a chance.. A vacation if you get caught, catch up on a few books and you are out and back in buisiness..

Plus...Paulus has filed an appeal.. So it will ALL most likely be dropped as some sort of misunderstanding..

What a great country this ARUBA IS. 

We have really been wasting out time..From Aruba to the Netherlands this game is rigged.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2009, 06:00:44 PM »

Top of Page 2...

OK tY will look

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2009, 06:01:27 PM »

This is Tamikos when she gets an idea.......

but I am watching you, Shocked, so don't try putting any  's in my mouth or I
will  pukel

The devil made me do it.

Janet

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2009, 06:04:20 PM »

Does your DH know you listen to the devil.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2009, 06:04:59 PM »

If anyone in that photo appears recognizable it would be the male on the right above the girl with bun in her hair looks like Joran and his infamous blue plaid shirt. MOO

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2009, 06:07:17 PM »

will  pukel

The devil made me do it.

Janet

BUMPED

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2009, 06:08:59 PM »

That ain't chimp change.

Knee-Deep i would think!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2009, 06:09:12 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3580&Itemid=1

oranjestad – at instant cu sr. coizy krozendijk descend cu pension will fill the cupo of comisario of police cu sra trudy hassel, while cu sr. gerold dompig ex comisario of police owing to ask for return bek in the cuerpo policial, after cu past owing to retira cu vut, so minister of husticia sr. rudy croes owing to let know. sra. trudy hassel is cuminsa now here hour cu sr. krozendijk descend cu pension, the have to owing to go back but past owing to achieve one accidente y is desee compel for her recupera completo, because is one person important cu owing to haci work good for comunidad y is wait for the recupera soon. sra trudy hassel is enter the hour at luga of sr. krozendijk. the instant cu sr. gerold dompig owing to bay y sra hassel owing to bay, owing to come one organisacion new y owing to come cu one leader of compania new cu is in person of sr. antoine solognier cu is haci the trabounan more administrativo, for so could you achieve the comisarionan of police can haci they work in district more debido. also sr. gerold dompig owing to solicita, but past owing to bay cu vut y one vut is cinco year y now here not have the posicion vacante niether, pace now here do you have the same cuater comisarionan. do you have sr. dolfi richardson, have sra. trudy hassel y have sr. alto comisario, kiermen aworaki not have one function of comisario open. if the function of comisario open in future y the accomplish cu the condicionnan of vut, the hour sr. rudy croes not have problem for one person as dompig solicita, because the was one tremendo comisario of police. have to menciona cu sr. gerold dompig owing to funciona because; comisario of police y owing to bandona the cuerpo policial after cu the la feel his self calling for follow in the sector priva. past owing to erect his own compania, sinembargo awendia sr. dompig is believe cu is more factibel for go back in cuerpo policial y follow cu his carera in the cuerpo here. come across

Please don't tell me Dompig is coming out of retirement?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2009, 06:12:58 PM »

Yes he is..
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2009, 06:15:29 PM »

Yes he is..

Ya know it is VERY scary when you don't have to read Pap to understand what they are saying and doing on Aruba.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2009, 06:18:09 PM »

will  pukel

The devil made me do it.

Janet

BUMPED

Bleachedblack

I risked your wrath and ... I risked getting banned for editing your post.  However ... I honestly could not resist.

I am sooo bad.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2009, 06:23:13 PM »

Yes he is..

I think I recall the other pic-the one with Joran dancing like a monkey in front of the monkey wall at c+c's?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2009, 06:25:42 PM »

LOL you are funny ..........

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2009, 06:33:05 PM »

NASSAU, Bahamas —  Authorities in the Bahamas have detained an island lawmaker and a paramedic in an alleged plot to extort money from actor John Travolta after the death of his son, police said Friday.

One of the suspects, ambulance driver Tarino Lightbourne, was detained on Friday. Earlier, several tabloids quoted him describing efforts to revive the celebrity's chronically ill son, Jett, who died of a seizure this month at their family vacation home on Grand Bahama.

Authorities did not reveal what the alleged extortion involved. Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston returned home to Florida with the ashes of their 16-year-old son, and Travolta's publicist Paul Bloch said Friday he has no comment.

Sen. Pleasant Bridgewater, an attorney from Grand Bahama, has been held for questioning since Thursday, Senior Assistant Commissioner of Police Marvin Dames told The Associated Press.

Dames said Lightbourne was detained after police issued an alert that he was wanted for attempted extortion, was "considered dangerous and should be approached with caution."

All of these Islands are corrupt.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2009, 06:38:24 PM »

Yes he is..

Ya know it is VERY scary when you don't have to read Pap to understand what they are saying and doing on Aruba.

I think the online translators have left us little choice.. It translates so badly we end up memorizing some of the words and pretty soon you can actually read enough to comprehend what is being said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.