March 29, 2024, 04:40:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 258400 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: January 26, 2009, 05:47:52 PM »

REMINDER:

SS ... maybe you missed the following email submission to Klaas of the Former Natalee's Freebirds' Administrator (jen).

jen's words speaks volumes in regards to the deception of Kyle Kingman.  The Natalee's Freebirds were under the assumption that Kyle had contacted the FBI and ... when it was learned that he had not ... jen, wingnut and Kermit took matters into their own hands.  I believe that was in September.  jen ... correct me if I am wrong.

Janet

++++++

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: January 26, 2009, 05:50:47 PM »

SS - I believe you've misconstrued many, many things in your post.

The one I want to address immediately is your assertion that Natalee's Freebirds withheld information.

We informed Beth, John Kelly and the FBI, once it was ascertained that Kyle had never done so - contradictory to him having told us he HAD done so.

We withheld nothing "for months".

Regarding Caps - him having emailed Dave Holloway with nothing but what is now being touted as "a theory", while stating it to Dave as a certainty, and here at SM that all Dave had to do to get his daughter was get some pumps and come to Aruba, is quite frankly disgusting.

He sent that email to Dave in December - while he was still espousing different ponds - NONE of which was the Monserat pond.

Admittedly, I haven't read at SM much over the years, so I may have missed all of these things about this case you spoke of that Caps figured out.

Could you please direct me to those instances?

TIA

It is my understanding that Kyle approached the Freebirds with the contents of the cage and the January 7th photographs in March of 2008.  The posters at SM were informed of the cage contents in late September/early October.  Posters at Freebrids, some of whom were also posting alongside posters at SM during that same time period, knew about ALE taking the cage contents for six months and certainly didn't let the rest of us know.  Why are fingers being pointed at Caps?  Is this a diversion because according to Kermit, she didn't notify the FBI of the January 7th pictures until September?   I am personally furious at what took place with the Persistence.  I fail to see how Caps has been pulled into this.

You are correct in that nothing Kyle shared with us was made public until AFTER Natalee's mother gave us the ok to do so.

I don't see a problem with that, do you?

I'm confused by your sentence bolded above.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: January 26, 2009, 05:57:50 PM »

SS ... Tamikosmom is wrong on a lot of her speculations/theories.  However ... Tamikosmom is not revered as one in the know.

Janet

+++++++

finngirl
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #635 on: January 06, 2009, 06:13:23 AM »

Reply #115 on: January 02, 2009, 02:17:45 AM

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon.

Question: how many years did the USA took to get Gotti Convicted.?

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

How can we hunt for lions while those on this net is working against the work at hand. Watch a movie is not like reading the book of the movie.

In the state the only thing that can be done right now is to pray...since those that scream the loudest are not in the field...but is try to confuse the world.

Things has happend but like I said before. A Sapo war is a lost war....

Remeber 911 ....the first attempt was that the basement, but then the media did give a whole information on how the building was done and how strong it was and where the weakest link were.....where is it now...

if we want to win we have to investigate and not pointing finger to those that are at work...

What ever kyle did and the OE did, I do not know, I was not there. I work alone with a group that can not be put at risk

What I hate the most of this site now is the way the information is twisted, but it is the same method that was use by those that made Natalee desapear, they twist the info.

If anyone to work on the case work on the case. but all that was said is said, we are not working in the future but with info that has been twisted in 2005 and need to be put back straight...

Investigate, but never assume and make thing up or cut and paste and reassamble what people said to proof your own view without knowing the real context in which that particular text was written or no even knowing what was the question to the origin of the text.

Every event in 2005 had a flow and when the truth is change, we allways will have a paradox. and I see it happend here in this forum also or should I call it SM Paradox.

Peter devries tried to put in in a movie but it does not compute, and so a lot is trying to assamble the story.

Read again what I say, how can you hunt lions without a local guide. and put your own magination those all that has tried to build a picture of this case;

and jumb the gun for some momement of sensation, they do not know the real truth, but they do not sit everyday in aruba and continue with the work at hand...all take carefully planning, and all seems to forget one thing, and that is in the question above...to know who (the corrupt Babylons) takes time, but go to war without knowing them is suicidal to all.

CAPS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.100

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: January 26, 2009, 06:02:29 PM »

If CapsLockWizard won't post because people don't agree with him that's unfortunate.I think stating that a Major player was going to be arrested then it doesn't occur is very disturbing for me.Did CapsLockWizard just make a guess?The guess didn't come true.With Brinkman going over there i don't think it would have been hard to surmise that Hero may be arrested!If Caps is getting his information from Clyde Burke who is aLE and interviewed Paulus a couple of times concerns me just a hair bit!I've asked numerous times.Help me understand what CapsLockWizard has provided as fact that has gotten anyone closer to Justice for Natalee?TIA

KEEPTHEFAITH

Could you please provide me with a source that shows that Caps is getting his information from Clyde Burke and that he interviewed Paulass a couple of times.

KTF, you weren't part of the many months of research that quite a few of us did.  We were not working on theories developed by Caps.  We were trying to break the cryptic code of Merian Ernest/Simian that had been posted in 2005 by the cousin of Steve Croes.  It is incorrect to say that these were Cap's theories.  Yes. Caps had his own theories just as we all have.  What we worked on were not Caps's theories, they were cryptic messages from Merian Ernest aka Armin Solognier, who admitted the authorship as a result of our research.

I will search for it SS.We were discussing it regarding Caps.Was the Major arrest just a guess?

Yes KTF.  Many times Caps will give us general information from Aruba.  Rudy Croes had pointed out some big issues with the way the vander Strattan had messed up Natalee's case.  Hero came blazing into Aruba threatening to get rid of the corruption.  I do believe that Caps and many people living in Aruba had fully anticipated that van der Strattan would be arrested for things he had done in Natalee's case.  I don't think anyone anticipated that Hero Brinkman would be thrown out of Parliament.  Once that happened, Natalee's case was no longer even an issue.  Please tell me why Caps was humiliated with countdowns ,etc. because Jan van der Strattan didn't get arrested. 

Caps is a person, just like you and me.  He doesn't have special knowledge or status.  He runs around finding answers to our questions and he works very hard to help find Justice for Natalee.  He looks up records for us in the libraries and registries.  Why would anyone make fun of him because an arrest didn't happened?  Caps is not an authority.  He is a person like us with a life and a job.  He told us to look for an arrest in the coming week, because most of Aruba really believed that van der Strattan was going to be arrested.  Caps gained notoriety because he brought a witness forward to Dave Holloway and Tim Miller.  The witness claims to have seen Urine and Paulass the night that Natalee disappeared.  The witness lives in the area of the pond, but if you will carefully read the originally witness statement, it doesn't even mention the pond.  The witness saw Urine walking past his house.  The witness passed two polygraphs in Texas.  Why is Caps now an ALE diversion because of this?  Caps has had some way out pieces of his theories, but they are his theories.  I have theories. We all have theories.  What we worked on with Caps was not his theories.  We worked on decyphering the Merian Ernest/Simian messages.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: January 26, 2009, 06:06:44 PM »

It leads me to wonder what CapsLockWizzard had aganist
this Deutekon that he would want to implicate him into
the thick of things.

Well...........remember, Caps told us that his uncle participates in the rotation at the OM's office....

Yes, he certainly did openly give us this information.  Some of us know who the uncle is.  Does the fact that Caps has an uncle in OM automatically make him an ALE plant?  Simian/Merian Ernest has an uncle who is a former police chief.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: January 26, 2009, 06:13:54 PM »

Well, we very recently learned that Silvetti and Scaeffer proactively contacted Tim Miller about their benvolent willingness to search the ocean floor, for Natalee of course........yet the current topic is CAPS 

grumble grumble 

bbl

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: January 26, 2009, 06:14:33 PM »

CapsLockWizard

"Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon."

Major player arrest week.I take full responsibility for it and find nothing wrong with it!CapsLockWizard put himself out there.Why would you even guess at something like that and put it on Scared Monkey's,and or any other forum.In my own personal opinion CapsLockWizard has no integrity if he says things that turn out to be FALSE!I'm absolutely confused at the trust placed on CapsLockWizard.It's all just my opinion SS.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: January 26, 2009, 06:15:47 PM »

the thick of things.

Well...........remember, Caps told us that his uncle participates in the rotation at the OM's office....

Yes, he certainly did openly give us this information.  Some of us know who the uncle is.   Does the fact that Caps has an uncle in OM automatically make him an ALE plant?  Simian/Merian Ernest has an uncle who is a former police chief.

Is the bolded statement supposed to mean something to those of us who don't know? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: January 26, 2009, 06:15:58 PM »

Well, we very recently learned that Silvetti and Scaeffer proactively contacted Tim Miller about their benvolent willingness to search the ocean floor, for Natalee of course........yet the current topic is CAPS 

grumble grumble 

bbl

ITA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: January 26, 2009, 06:16:11 PM »

REMINDER:

SS ... maybe you missed the following email submission to Klaas of the Former Natalee's Freebirds' Administrator (jen).

jen's words speaks volumes in regards to the deception of Kyle Kingman.  The Natalee's Freebirds were under the assumption that Kyle had contacted the FBI and ... when it was learned that he had not ... jen, wingnut and Kermit took matters into their own hands.  I believe that was in September.  jen ... correct me if I am wrong.

Janet

Janet - you are not wrong.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: January 26, 2009, 06:16:14 PM »

This was posted by Jen3560.

Clyde Burke is Caps' contact/friend within ALE, and was the officer who was involved with Caps, the pond, and the "witness".....

CLYDE BURKE DID ALL 3 PAULUS INTERVIEWS 

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information --

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony Burke, respectively inspector and sergeant first class, with the KorpsPolitie Aruba and attached to the section Often Occurring Crime District 2, state the following.

On June 23rd 2005, at approximately 14.30 hours, as a
suspect, a man was interviewed who stated his name was:
   Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT, 
born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, judge (common court)
and living at XXXXXXXX number XX on Aruba.

Before the interview the suspect P.A.P.J. van der SLOOT
was informed that he was under no obligation to answer.

-----------

WE, Clyde Anthony BURKE and Haydee Azucena NADAL, respectively police sergeants first class at the Korps Police Aruba, former in service at the many appearance criminality District II and last named at the Recherde Coorperationteam Aruba, declares the following:

On June 25 2005 around 11.35 the suspect P.A.P.J van der Sloot was interrogated:  At the beginning of the interrogation the suspect P.A.P.J. van der Sloot was told that he had the right to remain silent.

His statement in Dutch was put on certificate by us and declared the following

KeepTheFaith - I can tell you for a fact the Caps's name does not appear on the certificate that you have just posted.  Caps did work with Clyde Burke, Tim Miller, Jossy Mansur, and John Silvetti in connection with the witness.  I have also been told the Peter de Vries was also involved with this group.  They met several times.  Once was when Tim left Orlando and went directly to Aruba.  This does not mean that Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in Aruba.  Caps does have some special contacts and a very close friend in Aruba.  I can assure you that it isn't Clyde Burke.  Please show me something that says Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in ALE for anything other than activities involving the witness, Jossy, Tim Miller, John Silvetti, and Peter DeVries.   This does not mean that any of these men are friends and it does not mean that they share any other information or confidences.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: January 26, 2009, 06:25:35 PM »

Clyde Burke is Caps' contact/friend within ALE, and was the officer who was involved with Caps, the pond, and the "witness".....

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information --

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony Burke, respectively inspector and sergeant first class, with the KorpsPolitie Aruba and attached to the section Often Occurring Crime District 2, state the following.

-----------

WE, Clyde Anthony BURKE and Haydee Azucena NADAL, respectively police sergeants first class at the Korps Police Aruba, former in service at the many appearance criminality District II and last named at the Recherde Coorperationteam Aruba, declares the following:

On June 25 2005 around 11.35 the suspect P.A.P.J van der Sloot was interrogated:  At the beginning of the interrogation the suspect P.A.P.J. van der Sloot was told that he had the right to remain silent.

KeepTheFaith - I can tell you for a fact the Caps's name does not appear on the certificate that you have just posted.  Caps did work with Clyde Burke, Tim Miller, Jossy Mansur, and John Silvetti in connection with the witness.  I have also been told the Peter de Vries was also involved with this group.  They met several times.  Once was when Tim left Orlando and went directly to Aruba.  This does not mean that Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in Aruba.  Caps does have some special contacts and a very close friend in Aruba.  I can assure you that it isn't Clyde Burke.  Please show me something that says Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in ALE for anything other than activities involving the witness, Jossy, Tim Miller, John Silvetti, and Peter DeVries.   This does not mean that any of these men are friends and it does not mean that they share any other information or confidences.

1.  Jen didn't say anything about Caps name being on a certificate.  The certificate part is part of the actual PV verbage and pertains to Clyde Burke not Caps.

2.  Caps should have close friends and contacts in Aruba, he lives in Aruba and was probably born there.    It is afterall a very small island and you would think at Caps age he knows who to get info from.

3.  I was under the impression that Caps confirmed being friends with Clyde Burke, is that not true?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: January 26, 2009, 06:26:47 PM »

the thick of things.

Yes, he certainly did openly give us this information.  Some of us know who the uncle is.  Does the fact that Caps has an uncle in OM automatically make him an ALE plant?  Simian/Merian Ernest has an uncle who is a former police chief.

One wouldn't think that it would.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: January 26, 2009, 06:26:50 PM »

REMINDER:

Janet

++++++

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

Janet - I am in agreement with the anger over the way in which Persistence handled the contents of the cage.  It is deplorable.  My question remains, why did the Freebirds remain silent about this from March until September, regardless of who waited for whom to contact the FBI.  The rest of us were spending hours digging for tid bits of information and we were writing checks to TES.  Why didn't the Freebirds go public with this information and let the rest of us know what had taken place?  I have a problem with that.  In my opinion, I feel like I was finally given the information in September, because the Freebirds as a group faced a legal issue.  The same issue caused big problems within their own group and then the problem was dumped on our forum and in our laps to deal with publicly.  I'm not happy about that because I don't like what has happened to some really nice people and some really nice relationships.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: January 26, 2009, 06:28:09 PM »

If CapsLockWizard won't post because people don't agree with him that's unfortunate.I think stating that a Major player was going to be arrested then it doesn't occur is very disturbing for me.Did CapsLockWizard just make a guess?The guess didn't come true.With Brinkman going over there i don't think it would have been hard to surmise that Hero may be arrested!If Caps is getting his information from Clyde Burke who is aLE and interviewed Paulus a couple of times concerns me just a hair bit!I've asked numerous times.Help me understand what CapsLockWizard has provided as fact that has gotten anyone closer to Justice for Natalee?TIA

KEEPTHEFAITH

Clyde Burke interviewed Paulus not Caps.And i said "If" Caps is getting his information from Clyde it would concern me.If you have any information to the contrary anout Caps/Clyde please feel free to inform me,as well as any other Monkey that cares!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: January 26, 2009, 06:28:38 PM »

-----------

1.  Jen didn't say anything about Caps name being on a certificate.  The certificate part is part of the actual PV verbage and pertains to Clyde Burke not Caps.

2.  Caps should have close friends and contacts in Aruba, he lives in Aruba and was probably born there.    It is afterall a very small island and you would think at Caps age he knows who to get info from.

3.  I was under the impression that Caps confirmed being friends with Clyde Burke, is that not true?

I do know that Caps himself alluded to that fact here.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: January 26, 2009, 06:30:15 PM »

-----------

SS, you are a real smart monkey and obviously know secrets that most
of us are not privy to.  Can you please tell us something or anything
that CapsLockWizzard has said that has proved to be factual and helpful
to Natalee's case?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: January 26, 2009, 06:31:15 PM »

-----------

I do know that Caps himself alluded to that fact here.

Sorry Jen.I wasn't trying to insinuate you said anything in regards to Caps.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: January 26, 2009, 06:34:22 PM »

Janet - I am in agreement with the anger over the way in which Persistence handled the contents of the cage.  It is deplorable.  My question remains, why did the Freebirds remain silent about this from March until September, regardless of who waited for whom to contact the FBI.  The rest of us were spending hours digging for tid bits of information and we were writing checks to TES.  Why didn't the Freebirds go public with this information and let the rest of us know what had taken place?  I have a problem with that.  In my opinion, I feel like I was finally given the information in September, because the Freebirds as a group faced a legal issue.  The same issue caused big problems within their own group and then the problem was dumped on our forum and in our laps to deal with publicly.  I'm not happy about that because I don't like what has happened to some really nice people and some really nice relationships.

Apparently my post about us making it public AFTER Natalee's mother was made aware of the situation and gave us the "ok" to do so was not to your liking?

I think what some forget - is that this is about NONE of US.  Not you, not me, not any other message board poster.

This is about Natalee and her family - no one else.

And if you had read the sequence of events carefully, you would have seen that the legal issue was presented by KYLE, after we had Beth's ok to release the information publicly.  No legal issue had anything to do with anything - until that point.

I must say, I'm confused.  First you complain that YOU were "finally given the information" and in the next breath, you complain that it was "dumped" into your lap to "deal with".

In what manner would you have preferred this information was made public?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: January 26, 2009, 06:35:05 PM »

SS - I believe you've misconstrued many, many things in your post.

The one I want to address immediately is your assertion that Natalee's Freebirds withheld information.

We informed Beth, John Kelly and the FBI, once it was ascertained that Kyle had never done so - contradictory to him having told us he HAD done so.

We withheld nothing "for months".

Regarding Caps - him having emailed Dave Holloway with nothing but what is now being touted as "a theory", while stating it to Dave as a certainty, and here at SM that all Dave had to do to get his daughter was get some pumps and come to Aruba, is quite frankly disgusting.

He sent that email to Dave in December - while he was still espousing different ponds - NONE of which was the Monserat pond.

Admittedly, I haven't read at SM much over the years, so I may have missed all of these things about this case you spoke of that Caps figured out.

Could you please direct me to those instances?

TIA

It is my understanding that Kyle approached the Freebirds with the contents of the cage and the January 7th photographs in March of 2008.  The posters at SM were informed of the cage contents in late September/early October.  Posters at Freebrids, some of whom were also posting alongside posters at SM during that same time period, knew about ALE taking the cage contents for six months and certainly didn't let the rest of us know.  Why are fingers being pointed at Caps?  Is this a diversion because according to Kermit, she didn't notify the FBI of the January 7th pictures until September?   I am personally furious at what took place with the Persistence.  I fail to see how Caps has been pulled into this.

You are correct in that nothing Kyle shared with us was made public until AFTER Natalee's mother gave us the ok to do so.

I don't see a problem with that, do you?

I'm confused by your sentence bolded above.

Beth was notified of the pictures at least by March, because that is when we have seen direct conversation between PI and Kyle discussing the denim skirt.  The photographs from 12/29 had already been released by Robin Holloway, prior to March.  It would not have been necessary to release the January 7th photographs in order to let the rest of the world know how the Persistence had mishandled the contents of the cage.  We were already aware that fabric had been recovered from the cage, because all of us had seen the FBI report from Quantico.  March to September is a period of six months.

Are you saying that Beth prohibited the Freebirds from releasing information to the public about how the Persistence crew had mishandled the contents of the cage?  Are you accusing Beth of being an accessory after the fact?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.