April 24, 2024, 12:00:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259536 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: January 26, 2009, 07:12:19 PM »

CapsLockWizard

"Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon."

Major player arrest week.I take full responsibility for it and find nothing wrong with it!CapsLockWizard put himself out there.Why would you even guess at something like that and put it on Scared Monkey's,and or any other forum.In my own personal opinion CapsLockWizard has no integrity if he says things that turn out to be FALSE!I'm absolutely confused at the trust placed on CapsLockWizard.It's all just my opinion SS.

KTF - Caps is no different than you or me saying to someone in another country, "watch this week to see the Governor of Illinois removed from office".  From all appearances, it sure looks like the guy is going to be run out.  However, if something unexpected happens and he isn't removed from office, does that mean you and I have no integrity? No, it doesn't.  Caps tries to help us and he gives us information.  He gives us thoughts from Arubans.  He is not an authority on anything.  We have all posted our theories and expectations on this thread. He is no different than the rest of us, except that he lives in Aruba and Clyde Burke is not his personal friend and confidant.  I don't know why Caps is being held to a higher or different standard than the rest of us.  I personally think that Natalee was buried on land and I say so frequently.   If she is someday found in a pond or the ocean, does that mean I have no integrity?

I have to agree with this post SS, that CAPS was treated rather poorly with the daily sometimes hourly info countdown. Red also had promised something in the works, but I didn't see him being counted down.

Mercy...I don't know what is going on here today, but suspect SS drew
the short straw for diversions today.
SS, you posted here, not long ago, that you thought it was Natalee in
the cage/trap..nothing about her being on land.

Red didn't give a timeframe.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: January 26, 2009, 07:12:26 PM »

This was posted by Jen3560.

Clyde Burke is Caps' contact/friend within ALE, and was the officer who was involved with Caps, the pond, and the "witness".....

CLYDE BURKE DID ALL 3 PAULUS INTERVIEWS 

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information --

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony Burke, respectively inspector and sergeant first class, with the KorpsPolitie Aruba and attached to the section Often Occurring Crime District 2, state the following.

On June 23rd 2005, at approximately 14.30 hours, as a
suspect, a man was interviewed who stated his name was:
   Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT, 
born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, judge (common court)
and living at XXXXXXXX number XX on Aruba.

Before the interview the suspect P.A.P.J. van der SLOOT
was informed that he was under no obligation to answer.

-----------

WE, Clyde Anthony BURKE and Haydee Azucena NADAL, respectively police sergeants first class at the Korps Police Aruba, former in service at the many appearance criminality District II and last named at the Recherde Coorperationteam Aruba, declares the following:

On June 25 2005 around 11.35 the suspect P.A.P.J van der Sloot was interrogated:  At the beginning of the interrogation the suspect P.A.P.J. van der Sloot was told that he had the right to remain silent.

His statement in Dutch was put on certificate by us and declared the following

KeepTheFaith - I can tell you for a fact the Caps's name does not appear on the certificate that you have just posted.  Caps did work with Clyde Burke, Tim Miller, Jossy Mansur, and John Silvetti in connection with the witness.  I have also been told the Peter de Vries was also involved with this group.  They met several times.  Once was when Tim left Orlando and went directly to Aruba.  This does not mean that Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in Aruba.  Caps does have some special contacts and a very close friend in Aruba.  I can assure you that it isn't Clyde Burke.  Please show me something that says Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in ALE for anything other than activities involving the witness, Jossy, Tim Miller, John Silvetti, and Peter DeVries.   This does not mean that any of these men are friends and it does not mean that they share any other information or confidences.

1.  Jen didn't say anything about Caps name being on a certificate.  The certificate part is part of the actual PV verbage and pertains to Clyde Burke not Caps.

2.  Caps should have close friends and contacts in Aruba, he lives in Aruba and was probably born there.    It is afterall a very small island and you would think at Caps age he knows who to get info from.

3.  I was under the impression that Caps confirmed being friends with Clyde Burke, is that not true?

Thank you, Klaas.  I have no doubt that Caps knows Clyde.  I believe this connection with Caps and Clyde Burke started when Caps left a post saying that he was having a meeting with several people.  He gave the initials which included w(witness), J(John), J(Jossy), C(Clyde Burke), and C(Caps).  Kermit made reference to this post when she was explaining things to the forum.  The meeting with the people who's initals Caps gave did take place.  It was a meeting about the witness.  This doesn't mean that Caps is friends with Silvetti, Jossy, or Clyde.  They met regarding the witness.  Kyle also stated that Destiny and Caps were close to DirtyHand.  The whole thing developed a life of it's own and Caps was really been unfairly attacked. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: January 26, 2009, 07:15:42 PM »

It leads me to wonder what CapsLockWizzard had aganist
this Deutekon that he would want to implicate him into
the thick of things.

Well...........remember, Caps told us that his uncle participates in the rotation at the OM's office....

Yes, he certainly did openly give us this information.  Some of us know who the uncle is.   Does the fact that Caps has an uncle in OM automatically make him an ALE plant?  Simian/Merian Ernest has an uncle who is a former police chief.

Is the bolded statement supposed to mean something to those of us who don't know? 

2NJ - there are several people who know his identify and therefore know who the uncle is.  It is not a question of being in the know.  It really is an issue of security.  People have been killed who are believed to have knowledge of Natalee's disappearance.  Klaas knows who Caps is as does Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, Jossy Mansur, TexasMom, and a few others.  Please don't push for his identify to be publicly released.  Capps has given us a lot of information about things.

I understand all of that, SS.  I was not attempting to push for his identity or his uncle's to be released here.  I was wondering why you felt you had to mention that you knew and if it should mean something to those of us who do not.  You've made more of my question than necessary. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: January 26, 2009, 07:15:58 PM »

CapsLockWizard

"Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon."

Major player arrest week.I take full responsibility for it and find nothing wrong with it!CapsLockWizard put himself out there.Why would you even guess at something like that and put it on Scared Monkey's,and or any other forum.In my own personal opinion CapsLockWizard has no integrity if he says things that turn out to be FALSE!I'm absolutely confused at the trust placed on CapsLockWizard.It's all just my opinion SS.

KTF - Caps is no different than you or me saying to someone in another country, "watch this week to see the Governor of Illinois removed from office".  From all appearances, it sure looks like the guy is going to be run out.  However, if something unexpected happens and he isn't removed from office, does that mean you and I have no integrity? No, it doesn't.  Caps tries to help us and he gives us information.  He gives us thoughts from Arubans.  He is not an authority on anything.  We have all posted our theories and expectations on this thread. He is no different than the rest of us, except that he lives in Aruba and Clyde Burke is not his personal friend and confidant.  I don't know why Caps is being held to a higher or different standard than the rest of us.  I personally think that Natalee was buried on land and I say so frequently.  If she is someday found in a pond or the ocean, does that mean I have no integrity?

So why has Caps interjected himself into this case?If he's leading witnesses to Silvetti,Miller or whomever.I think he has a more vested interest in this other than just SOME poster don't ya think?

Look back ... when I consider the timing ... I think CAPS was placed on the Scared Monkey's forum by the "powers that be" to distract attention away from the trap/cage by diverting attention to other areas where Natalee Holloway's remains could possibly have been placed.

CAPS has disregarded the cage/trap from the getgo.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: January 26, 2009, 07:20:46 PM »

CapsLockWizard

KTF - Caps is no different than you or me saying to someone in another country, "watch this week to see the Governor of Illinois removed from office".  From all appearances, it sure looks like the guy is going to be run out.  However, if something unexpected happens and he isn't removed from office, does that mean you and I have no integrity? No, it doesn't.  Caps tries to help us and he gives us information.  He gives us thoughts from Arubans.  He is not an authority on anything.  We have all posted our theories and expectations on this thread. He is no different than the rest of us, except that he lives in Aruba and Clyde Burke is not his personal friend and confidant.  I don't know why Caps is being held to a higher or different standard than the rest of us.  I personally think that Natalee was buried on land and I say so frequently.   If she is someday found in a pond or the ocean, does that mean I have no integrity?

I have to agree with this post SS, that CAPS was treated rather poorly with the daily sometimes hourly info countdown. Red also had promised something in the works, but I didn't see him being counted down.

Mercy...I don't know what is going on here today, but suspect SS drew
the short straw for diversions today.
SS, you posted here, not long ago, that you thought it was Natalee in
the cage/trap..nothing about her being on land.

Red didn't give a timeframe.

Correct, he didn't specify but his prediction for news was made within the time frame as CAPs. I think the true reason Red's prediction wasn't repeatedly mentioned was because -yes, sometimes things are claimed to be in the works and don't come to pass........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: January 26, 2009, 07:23:10 PM »

Clyde Burke is Caps' contact/friend within ALE, and was the officer who was involved with Caps, the pond, and the "witness".....

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information --

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony Burke, respectively inspector and sergeant first class, with the KorpsPolitie Aruba and attached to the section Often Occurring Crime District 2, state the following.

-----------

WE, Clyde Anthony BURKE and Haydee Azucena NADAL, respectively police sergeants first class at the Korps Police Aruba, former in service at the many appearance criminality District II and last named at the Recherde Coorperationteam Aruba, declares the following:

On June 25 2005 around 11.35 the suspect P.A.P.J van der Sloot was interrogated:  At the beginning of the interrogation the suspect P.A.P.J. van der Sloot was told that he had the right to remain silent.

KeepTheFaith - I can tell you for a fact the Caps's name does not appear on the certificate that you have just posted.  Caps did work with Clyde Burke, Tim Miller, Jossy Mansur, and John Silvetti in connection with the witness.  I have also been told the Peter de Vries was also involved with this group.  They met several times.  Once was when Tim left Orlando and went directly to Aruba.  This does not mean that Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in Aruba.  Caps does have some special contacts and a very close friend in Aruba.  I can assure you that it isn't Clyde Burke.  Please show me something that says Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in ALE for anything other than activities involving the witness, Jossy, Tim Miller, John Silvetti, and Peter DeVries.   This does not mean that any of these men are friends and it does not mean that they share any other information or confidences.

1.  Jen didn't say anything about Caps name being on a certificate.  The certificate part is part of the actual PV verbage and pertains to Clyde Burke not Caps.

2.  Caps should have close friends and contacts in Aruba, he lives in Aruba and was probably born there.    It is afterall a very small island and you would think at Caps age he knows who to get info from.

3.  I was under the impression that Caps confirmed being friends with Clyde Burke, is that not true?

Thank you, Klaas.  I have no doubt that Caps knows Clyde.  I believe this connection with Caps and Clyde Burke started when Caps left a post saying that he was having a meeting with several people.  He gave the initials which included w(witness), J(John), J(Jossy), C(Clyde Burke), and C(Caps).   Kermit made reference to this post when she was explaining things to the forum.  The meeting with the people who's initals Caps gave did take place.  It was a meeting about the witness.  This doesn't mean that Caps is friends with Silvetti, Jossy, or Clyde.  They met regarding the witness.  Kyle also stated that Destiny and Caps were close to DirtyHand.  The whole thing developed a life of it's own and Caps was really been unfairly attacked. 
[/quote

No, No, No.

Caps posted Me(meaning himself) J(meaning Silvetti), W(meaning the witness)
and C(which was said to mean Clyde or Cop)

Caps posted nothing about Jossy or deVries being at the meeting.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: January 26, 2009, 07:23:18 PM »

Janet - I am in agreement with the anger over the way in which Persistence handled the contents of the cage.  It is deplorable.  My question remains, why did the Freebirds remain silent about this from March until September, regardless of who waited for whom to contact the FBI.  The rest of us were spending hours digging for tid bits of information and we were writing checks to TES.  Why didn't the Freebirds go public with this information and let the rest of us know what had taken place?  I have a problem with that.  In my opinion, I feel like I was finally given the information in September, because the Freebirds as a group faced a legal issue.  The same issue caused big problems within their own group and then the problem was dumped on our forum and in our laps to deal with publicly.  I'm not happy about that because I don't like what has happened to some really nice people and some really nice relationships.

Apparently my post about us making it public AFTER Natalee's mother was made aware of the situation and gave us the "ok" to do so was not to your liking?

I think what some forget - is that this is about NONE of US.  Not you, not me, not any other message board poster.

This is about Natalee and her family - no one else.

And if you had read the sequence of events carefully, you would have seen that the legal issue was presented by KYLE, after we had Beth's ok to release the information publicly.  No legal issue had anything to do with anything - until that point.

I must say, I'm confused.  First you complain that YOU were "finally given the information" and in the next breath, you complain that it was "dumped" into your lap to "deal with".

In what manner would you have preferred this information was made public?

Just about any way except the way that it was made public.  It was made public by Kermit posting pictures with clues that we guessed about until she reappeared to tell us if we were correct or not.  It was a very long time before the rest of the Freebirds group came forward to support Kermit.  The issue with the Persistence is huge, with many far reaching implications.  It isn't a cryptic guessing game.  What was wrong with Freebirds simply writing a complete statement as they have done about many other things and posting it here for all of us to read?  All of the facts presented at once.  Why a need for the guessing a game?  And why a need for so many people to lose friendships and relationships?  I would also have appreciated an opportunity to read a statement from the group of Freebirds that were in opposition.  I personally would have liked to look at the facts and the opinions without the fighting and bashing that resulted
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: January 26, 2009, 07:23:51 PM »

CapsLockWizard

KTF - Caps is no different than you or me saying to someone in another country, "watch this week to see the Governor of Illinois removed from office".  From all appearances, it sure looks like the guy is going to be run out.  However, if something unexpected happens and he isn't removed from office, does that mean you and I have no integrity? No, it doesn't.  Caps tries to help us and he gives us information.  He gives us thoughts from Arubans.  He is not an authority on anything.  We have all posted our theories and expectations on this thread. He is no different than the rest of us, except that he lives in Aruba and Clyde Burke is not his personal friend and confidant.  I don't know why Caps is being held to a higher or different standard than the rest of us.  I personally think that Natalee was buried on land and I say so frequently.  If she is someday found in a pond or the ocean, does that mean I have no integrity?

Red is in touch with Beth Holloway.  He does not have to reveal if that is Beth Holloway's wish.  Maybe Red does not know.  Maybe Beth just shared that something was in the works.

Red words give me confident that something is happening behind the scenes in regard to the deception encompassing the chain of custody of the contents of the cage/trap.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: January 26, 2009, 07:30:22 PM »

If CapsLockWizard won't post because people don't agree with him that's unfortunate.I think stating that a Major player was going to be arrested then it doesn't occur is very disturbing for me.Did CapsLockWizard just make a guess?The guess didn't come true.With Brinkman going over there i don't think it would have been hard to surmise that Hero may be arrested!If Caps is getting his information from Clyde Burke who is aLE and interviewed Paulus a couple of times concerns me just a hair bit!I've asked numerous times.Help me understand what CapsLockWizard has provided as fact that has gotten anyone closer to Justice for Natalee?TIA

KEEPTHEFAITH

Clyde Burke interviewed Paulus not Caps.And i said "If" Caps is getting his information from Clyde it would concern me.If you have any information to the contrary anout Caps/Clyde please feel free to inform me,as well as any other Monkey that cares!

BUMP for SS.Maybe you didn't read my post clearly

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: January 26, 2009, 07:30:23 PM »

The sad thing is that there is such a thing as discussing things,making a point and then there is the relentless hammering of ones own opinion on others that becomes less than  welcome. Such is the case with CAPS IMO.

When Kermit shows mircaculosly Lisa shows up and we again have a confrontation. I
don't blame kermit for keeping a low profile. Then we have CAPS.....I thought many of his posts were interesting, though I don't profess to have read all.....I was nor much into merian or simian, and some of his info was confusing.

But before long there will be one monkey swinging in the cage......I think monkeys like to hang in tribes.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: January 26, 2009, 07:35:07 PM »

The sad thing is that there is such a thing as discussing things,making a point and then there is the relentless hammering of ones own opinion on others that becomes less than  welcome. Such is the case with CAPS IMO.

When Kermit shows mircaculosly Lisa shows up and we again have a confrontation. I
don't blame kermit for keeping a low profile. Then we have CAPS.....I thought many of his posts were interesting, though I don't profess to have read all.....I was nor much into merian or simian, and some of his info was confusing.

But before long there will be one monkey swinging in the cage......I think monkeys like to hang in tribes.

Which one will that be?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: January 26, 2009, 07:35:42 PM »

If CapsLockWizard won't post because people don't agree with him that's unfortunate.I think stating that a Major player was going to be arrested then it doesn't occur is very disturbing for me.Did CapsLockWizard just make a guess?The guess didn't come true.With Brinkman going over there i don't think it would have been hard to surmise that Hero may be arrested!If Caps is getting his information from Clyde Burke who is aLE and interviewed Paulus a couple of times concerns me just a hair bit!I've asked numerous times.Help me understand what CapsLockWizard has provided as fact that has gotten anyone closer to Justice for Natalee?TIA

KEEPTHEFAITH

Clyde Burke interviewed Paulus not Caps.And i said "If" Caps is getting his information from Clyde it would concern me.If you have any information to the contrary anout Caps/Clyde please feel free to inform me,as well as any other Monkey that cares!

It appears that only some Monkey are "special" enough to be entrusted with CAPS identity while all the rest are expected to just follow blindly.  What is the criteria to be embraced by CAPS groupies?

Janet

_____

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: January 26, 2009, 07:36:56 PM »

CapsLockWizard

Red is in touch with Beth Holloway.  He does not have to reveal if that is Beth Holloway's wish.  Maybe Red does not know.  Maybe Beth just shared that something was in the works.

Red words give me confident that something is happening behind the scenes in regard to the deception encompassing the chain of custody of the contents of the cage/trap.

Janet

....and that is fine. Don't get me wrong I am not trying to discredit Red. I am merely trying to say that the respect his words were given, if half as much respect were afforded CAPS it would have been good. Ah yes but he made the mistake(?) of setting a time limit of one week on when this event should have occurred.

Heck i wish I had a dollar for every promise Jossy had made- I would be as rich as he is!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: January 26, 2009, 07:37:49 PM »

2NJ, I think I need your ironing board.  Suppose to get an Ice storm here tonight and tomorrow and I need to be ironing clothes because they say we will have outages and they expect me to show up to work.  Imagine.

I don't think I will get too involved in this discussion.  I think I see a pattern here and I also see that pattern occurring in the Caylee thread.  I am hearing more and more in both threads about:  things are not the same; relationships have been splintered here; you were not here when we were discussing this; being yelled at by posters who feel threatened by your very presence; name calling and so on and so forth. 

I have no control over the personal relationships that have occurred here during all this time WE all have been here for Natalee.  I hate to see all this infighting but I will not be called out anymore because I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE when everyone else was discussing certain aspects of this case or Caylee's case.  I have been here since DAY 1 even though I didn't start posting until the last couple of years.  Believe me I can almost recite all your posts here. 

I will continue posting here and in Caylee's thread.  I really don't care who doesn't like what I say of what I try to contribute. 

This jealousy needs to stop now.  None of us are going to become famous because we worked on this case and solved it.  We can only be here and support Beth and Dave and most importantly NATALEE.

I do believe we have more Monkeys than we realized who belongs to CnG on this board and Caylee's board.

Now please excuse me as I think I will go over to Caylee's thread and refresh myself on that board.

Klaas and ALL mod's, Bless your hearts.  You are all the GREATEST!

Blue Moon.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: January 26, 2009, 07:37:55 PM »

Don't forget Kyle!Should we stop talking about Kyle?Anyone else?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: January 26, 2009, 07:39:23 PM »

-----------

SS, you are a real smart monkey and obviously know secrets that most
of us are not privy to.  Can you please tell us something or anything
that CapsLockWizzard has said that has proved to be factual and helpful
to Natalee's case?

Hi Mags, how are you?

Caps has given us so much help and information.  We started in the Shango thread with the Merian Ernest Posts.  We went through the cryptic messages line by line.  Many things in those posts we couldn't understand because we don't have a cultural understanding of Aruba.  After a while, we realized that the Merian Ernest messages and the Simian messages had originated from the same person.  We eventually decyphered the messages with the help of Caps.  Heaven knows we had fumbled around with it since 2005.  We identified the person who we believed was the author and that person did confirm this.  I can only ask you to go back through the Shango thread starting around February of 2008.  Every night Caps would log on and we would fire questions at him.  Sometimes he had to do research for answers.  Sometimes there were language difficulties and sometimes Caps didn't always answer everyone's questions.  He was just a guy who was our "boots on the ground".  We have had no other source like this in Aruba.  He looked up information for us.  He found addresses for people.  He found people in the regristrars.  He explained certain groups and activities to us.  He just plain helped us out.  He also filled us in on all of the rumors that floated around the island.  He isn't anyone special.  He has no authroity and he has no special knowledge of anything.  He had a theory which he sent to Dave.  Part of the theory was a little out there.  I don't know if he is still convinced about some of those things.  For instance, he believes that Natalee was a mistaken identity.  Most of us don't think so, but it doesn't matter.  We were working on the cryptic messages, not on Caps's theory.  Suddenly Caps has been turned into what seems like a powerful ALE diversion based on his attendance at a meeting and Kyle's suspicions.  We know that Destiny isn't ALE. Why have we hung onto Caps being ALE?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: January 26, 2009, 07:40:35 PM »

2NJ, I think I need your ironing board.  Suppose to get an Ice storm here tonight and tomorrow and I need to be ironing clothes because they say we will have outages and they expect me to show up to work.  Imagine.

I don't think I will get too involved in this discussion.  I think I see a pattern here and I also see that pattern occurring in the Caylee thread.  I am hearing more and more in both threads about:  things are not the same; relationships have been splintered here; you were not here when we were discussing this; being yelled at by posters who feel threatened by your very presence; name calling and so on and so forth. 

I have no control over the personal relationships that have occurred here during all this time WE all have been here for Natalee.  I hate to see all this infighting but I will not be called out anymore because I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE when everyone else was discussing certain aspects of this case or Caylee's case.  I have been here since DAY 1 even though I didn't start posting until the last couple of years.  Believe me I can almost recite all your posts here. 

I will continue posting here and in Caylee's thread.  I really don't care who doesn't like what I say of what I try to contribute. 

This jealousy needs to stop now.  None of us are going to become famous because we worked on this case and solved it.  We can only be here and support Beth and Dave and most importantly NATALEE.

I do believe we have more Monkeys than we realized who belongs to CnG on this board and Caylee's board.

Now please excuse me as I think I will go over to Caylee's thread and refresh myself on that board.

Klaas and ALL mod's, Bless your hearts.  You are all the GREATEST!

Blue Moon.

I do agree BM.We'll let the Mod's do there Job because they do it well!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: January 26, 2009, 07:40:45 PM »

Which one will that be?

I ain't making no predictions!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: January 26, 2009, 07:44:43 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

It appears that only some Monkey are "special" enough to be entrusted with CAPS identity while all the rest are expected to just follow blindly.  What is the criteria to be embraced by CAPS groupies?

Janet

I wouldn't know this as I am not one. I felt he (CAPS)was merely a person from Aruba, which on certain things having to do with that country/ area he had info to contribute.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: January 26, 2009, 07:47:21 PM »

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
it was Clyde Burke that went to the meeting with Helen Lejuz.

Yes Janet, Clyde accompanied the witness to the meeting with Helen LeJuz.  I might be wrong on this, but I think I recall that Caps might have been there, too.  Caps seems to be very close to the witness at this point.   That doesn't mean that Caps and Clyde are connected to each other.  Clyde Burke works for ALE.  He deals with Caps and the witness.  Who knows, maybe they have become more than acquantances.  That doesn't mean Clyde has been sending information to us through Caps as a diversion.  Caps has been accused of being a diversion.  He didn't divert us from anything.  He answered our millions of questions and we figured out Merian Ernest/Simian.  Actually it is Simian/Merian Ernest who focused on the pond and the Lion's Den.  It's the same location that Dave had been taken to when Natalee first disappeared.  We have no proof that the Matty Apts., the Lions Den, or the Manserat Pond have anything to do with Natalee.  Some of us think it makes a lot of sense.  The bottom line is that it is all still theory.  There is no proof.  Natalee might have been sold into slavery and was nowhere near the Matty Apts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.