April 23, 2024, 11:01:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259517 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: January 26, 2009, 07:48:02 PM »

The sad thing is that there is such a thing as discussing things,making a point and then there is the relentless hammering of ones own opinion on others that becomes less than  welcome. Such is the case with CAPS IMO.

When Kermit shows mircaculosly Lisa shows up and we again have a confrontation. I
don't blame kermit for keeping a low profile. Then we have CAPS.....I thought many of his posts were interesting, though I don't profess to have read all.....I was nor much into merian or simian, and some of his info was confusing.

But before long there will be one monkey swinging in the cage......I think monkeys like to hang in tribes.

Don't forget Kyle!Should we stop talking about Kyle?Anyone else?

I have not suggested we stop talking about any subject -including Kyle.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: January 26, 2009, 07:48:53 PM »

The sad thing is that there is such a thing as discussing things,making a point and then there is the relentless hammering of ones own opinion on others that becomes less than  welcome. Such is the case with CAPS IMO.

When Kermit shows mircaculosly Lisa shows up and we again have a confrontation. I
don't blame kermit for keeping a low profile. Then we have CAPS.....I thought many of his posts were interesting, though I don't profess to have read all.....I was nor much into merian or simian, and some of his info was confusing.

But before long there will be one monkey swinging in the cage......I think monkeys like to hang in tribes.

Which one will that be?

I ain't making no predictions!

BB I have no idea how many people will remain posting here.  I can say that there are more people posting in our NH thread than there are at BFN.  I can't tell you how many are actively posting at CnG at the same time. 

As you well know this forum isn't only about NH.  Just the fact that anyone is still talking and researching this case is amazing to me. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: January 26, 2009, 07:52:59 PM »

I see many posts that are regurgitated on different forums but don't find them less then welcoming.Scared Monkey's is an open forum and for that i'm greatful!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: January 26, 2009, 07:55:15 PM »

CapsLockWizard

"Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon."

Major player arrest week.I take full responsibility for it and find nothing wrong with it!CapsLockWizard put himself out there.Why would you even guess at something like that and put it on Scared Monkey's,and or any other forum.In my own personal opinion CapsLockWizard has no integrity if he says things that turn out to be FALSE!I'm absolutely confused at the trust placed on CapsLockWizard.It's all just my opinion SS.

KTF - Caps is no different than you or me saying to someone in another country, "watch this week to see the Governor of Illinois removed from office".  From all appearances, it sure looks like the guy is going to be run out.  However, if something unexpected happens and he isn't removed from office, does that mean you and I have no integrity? No, it doesn't.  Caps tries to help us and he gives us information.  He gives us thoughts from Arubans.  He is not an authority on anything.  We have all posted our theories and expectations on this thread. He is no different than the rest of us, except that he lives in Aruba and Clyde Burke is not his personal friend and confidant.  I don't know why Caps is being held to a higher or different standard than the rest of us.  I personally think that Natalee was buried on land and I say so frequently.  If she is someday found in a pond or the ocean, does that mean I have no integrity?

So why has Caps interjected himself into this case?If he's leading witnesses to Silvetti,Miller or whomever.I think he has a more vested interest in this other than just SOME poster don't ya think?

I can only answer your question with a question.  Why do we spend hours searching for answers for Natalee.  Caps isn't the first person from Aruba to come here and try to help us.  ArubaGirl was here for a while and shared lots of information.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: January 26, 2009, 07:56:49 PM »

Which one will that be?

I ain't making no predictions!

BB I have no idea how many people will remain posting here.  I can say that there are more people posting in our NH thread than there are at BFN.  I can't tell you how many are actively posting at CnG at the same time. 

As you well know this forum isn't only about NH.  Just the fact that anyone is still talking and researching this case is amazing to me. 

I hope we never forget Natalee and her family. I know for you and the other MODS when other cases get going like happened with Caylee, along with all the various other threads it must be really tough.You do a great job. I just wish that we here could keep an open mind with regards to others opinions even if they differ than our own. I was glad to have CAPS as an Aruban poster here 9though he never really did translate anything for us?), along with the Dutch posters we still have. Everyone should be free to express themselves without feeling they are going to get ganged up on.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: January 26, 2009, 07:56:52 PM »

This was posted by Jen3560.

Clyde Burke is Caps' contact/friend within ALE, and was the officer who was involved with Caps, the pond, and the "witness".....

CLYDE BURKE DID ALL 3 PAULUS INTERVIEWS 

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information --

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony Burke, respectively inspector and sergeant first class, with the KorpsPolitie Aruba and attached to the section Often Occurring Crime District 2, state the following.

On June 23rd 2005, at approximately 14.30 hours, as a
suspect, a man was interviewed who stated his name was:
   Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT, 
born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, judge (common court)
and living at XXXXXXXX number XX on Aruba.

Before the interview the suspect P.A.P.J. van der SLOOT
was informed that he was under no obligation to answer.

-----------

WE, Clyde Anthony BURKE and Haydee Azucena NADAL, respectively police sergeants first class at the Korps Police Aruba, former in service at the many appearance criminality District II and last named at the Recherde Coorperationteam Aruba, declares the following:

On June 25 2005 around 11.35 the suspect P.A.P.J van der Sloot was interrogated:  At the beginning of the interrogation the suspect P.A.P.J. van der Sloot was told that he had the right to remain silent.

His statement in Dutch was put on certificate by us and declared the following

KeepTheFaith - I can tell you for a fact the Caps's name does not appear on the certificate that you have just posted.  Caps did work with Clyde Burke, Tim Miller, Jossy Mansur, and John Silvetti in connection with the witness.  I have also been told the Peter de Vries was also involved with this group.  They met several times.  Once was when Tim left Orlando and went directly to Aruba.  This does not mean that Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in Aruba.  Caps does have some special contacts and a very close friend in Aruba.  I can assure you that it isn't Clyde Burke.  Please show me something that says Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in ALE for anything other than activities involving the witness, Jossy, Tim Miller, John Silvetti, and Peter DeVries.   This does not mean that any of these men are friends and it does not mean that they share any other information or confidences.

SS, you are a real smart monkey and obviously know secrets that most
of us are not privy to.  Can you please tell us something or anything
that CapsLockWizzard has said that has proved to be factual and helpful
to Natalee's case?

Hi Mags, how are you?

Caps has given us so much help and information.  We started in the Shango thread with the Merian Ernest Posts.  We went through the cryptic messages line by line.  Many things in those posts we couldn't understand because we don't have a cultural understanding of Aruba.  After a while, we realized that the Merian Ernest messages and the Simian messages had originated from the same person.  We eventually decyphered the messages with the help of Caps.  Heaven knows we had fumbled around with it since 2005.  We identified the person who we believed was the author and that person did confirm this.  I can only ask you to go back through the Shango thread starting around February of 2008.  Every night Caps would log on and we would fire questions at him.  Sometimes he had to do research for answers.  Sometimes there were language difficulties and sometimes Caps didn't always answer everyone's questions.  He was just a guy who was our "boots on the ground".  We have had no other source like this in Aruba.  He looked up information for us.  He found addresses for people.  He found people in the regristrars.  He explained certain groups and activities to us.  He just plain helped us out.  He also filled us in on all of the rumors that floated around the island.  He isn't anyone special.  He has no authroity and he has no special knowledge of anything.  He had a theory which he sent to Dave.  Part of the theory was a little out there.  I don't know if he is still convinced about some of those things.  For instance, he believes that Natalee was a mistaken identity.  Most of us don't think so, but it doesn't matter.  We were working on the cryptic messages, not on Caps's theory.  Suddenly Caps has been turned into what seems like a powerful ALE diversion based on his attendance at a meeting and Kyle's suspicions.  We know that Destiny isn't ALE. Why have we hung onto Caps being ALE?
[/quote

SS, thank you for responding.  Still, I can see nothing that Caps has posted
that is of any significance.  Those Mirian Ernest post were picked apart at
the time they were posted.  I do not think that Sollinger was Simiam.
I have read every one of Caps posts and I wanted to believe in him.  Even
Klaas said to believe in him.  But it just didn't make any sense.  He changed
his opinion from day to day and used Shango and Simian to tell us what he
wanted us to know.  He didn't decipher the riddle, he invented a story to
go with it.  Half of what he posted just wasn't true.
I miss you being here.  I think you are smart and good at disecting things.
I just don't understand how anyone can continue to uphold Caps and his
statements and throw arrows at the Freebirds.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: January 26, 2009, 07:58:46 PM »

I see many posts that are regurgitated on different forums but don't find them less then welcoming.Scared Monkey's is an open forum and for that i'm greatful!

Sorry i don't understand this post-could you please clarify?

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: January 26, 2009, 07:58:55 PM »

SAN we need your tag line 

Short straw  Good one Magnolia.

Okay Monkeys --

I am drawing blanks -- I need some help -

What (if any) connection did Shaefer and/or Silvetti have with people on Aruba prior to Nov 2007?

What (if any) businesses do/did Silvetti and Shaefer have in common prior to Nov 2007- to have resulted in this type of a partnership?

If ya got the time sotaspeak 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: January 26, 2009, 08:00:46 PM »

CapsLockWizard

"Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon."

Major player arrest week.I take full responsibility for it and find nothing wrong with it!CapsLockWizard put himself out there.Why would you even guess at something like that and put it on Scared Monkey's,and or any other forum.In my own personal opinion CapsLockWizard has no integrity if he says things that turn out to be FALSE!I'm absolutely confused at the trust placed on CapsLockWizard.It's all just my opinion SS.

KTF - Caps is no different than you or me saying to someone in another country, "watch this week to see the Governor of Illinois removed from office".  From all appearances, it sure looks like the guy is going to be run out.  However, if something unexpected happens and he isn't removed from office, does that mean you and I have no integrity? No, it doesn't.  Caps tries to help us and he gives us information.  He gives us thoughts from Arubans.  He is not an authority on anything.  We have all posted our theories and expectations on this thread. He is no different than the rest of us, except that he lives in Aruba and Clyde Burke is not his personal friend and confidant.  I don't know why Caps is being held to a higher or different standard than the rest of us.  I personally think that Natalee was buried on land and I say so frequently.   If she is someday found in a pond or the ocean, does that mean I have no integrity?

I have to agree with this post SS, that CAPS was treated rather poorly with the daily sometimes hourly info countdown. Red also had promised something in the works, but I didn't see him being counted down.

Mercy...I don't know what is going on here today, but suspect SS drew
the short straw for diversions today.
SS, you posted here, not long ago, that you thought it was Natalee in
the cage/trap..nothing about her being on land.

Red didn't give a timeframe.

No Mags, I don't believe Natalee was in the cage.  I have believed for a long time that Natalee was put in a cemetery.  I do believe that there were human remains in the cage and I do believe that ALE took everything with no resistance.  I have expressed my interest in whether the human remains in the cage belonged to a woman named Jalitza Wever.  I have felt that Jalitza and natalee could have been switched, with Natalee in Jalitza's crypt and Jalitza in the ocean.  I think if you go back, you'll see that I have said this many times.  I think the DNA from the cage is important to determine if it was Jalitza, and possibly Natalee.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: January 26, 2009, 08:01:17 PM »

I see people relentlessly post,as well as hammering their opinions everyday on different forums.That doesn't make them less then welcoming.Did i not read your post right?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: January 26, 2009, 08:02:22 PM »

KTF wrote;

I see many posts that are regurgitated on different forums but don't find them less then welcoming.

This was the part from your post I didn't get......

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: January 26, 2009, 08:06:10 PM »

CapsLockWizard

KTF - Caps is no different than you or me saying to someone in another country, "watch this week to see the Governor of Illinois removed from office".  From all appearances, it sure looks like the guy is going to be run out.  However, if something unexpected happens and he isn't removed from office, does that mean you and I have no integrity? No, it doesn't.  Caps tries to help us and he gives us information.  He gives us thoughts from Arubans.  He is not an authority on anything.  We have all posted our theories and expectations on this thread. He is no different than the rest of us, except that he lives in Aruba and Clyde Burke is not his personal friend and confidant.  I don't know why Caps is being held to a higher or different standard than the rest of us.  I personally think that Natalee was buried on land and I say so frequently.   If she is someday found in a pond or the ocean, does that mean I have no integrity?

I have to agree with this post SS, that CAPS was treated rather poorly with the daily sometimes hourly info countdown. Red also had promised something in the works, but I didn't see him being counted down.

Mercy...I don't know what is going on here today, but suspect SS drew
the short straw for diversions today.
SS, you posted here, not long ago, that you thought it was Natalee in
the cage/trap..nothing about her being on land.

Red didn't give a timeframe.

No Mags, I don't believe Natalee was in the cage.  I have believed for a long time that Natalee was put in a cemetery.  I do believe that there were human remains in the cage and I do believe that ALE took everything with no resistance.  I have expressed my interest in whether the human remains in the cage belonged to a woman named Jalitza Wever.  I have felt that Jalitza and natalee could have been switched, with Natalee in Jalitza's crypt and Jalitza in the ocean.  I think if you go back, you'll see that I have said this many times.  I think the DNA from the cage is important to determine if it was Jalitza, and possibly Natalee.

SS, I asked you specifically who you thought was in the cage and your prply
was:  I think it is Natalee.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: January 26, 2009, 08:06:11 PM »

Sharon,

I'll do some fishing later, because I've tossed my line in there several times.  Right now, I have to take a break.  Maybe San will be in here soon with her tag line for ya.

You all behave.  And, I hope Blue Moon meant 'bless your hearts' in a nice way.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: January 26, 2009, 08:07:08 PM »

I see people relentlessly post,as well as hammering their opinions everyday on different forums.That doesn't make them less then welcoming.Did i not read your post right?
Oh I see.  Maybe it is an occurrence when cases slow, and news is less forth coming.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: January 26, 2009, 08:10:00 PM »

Oh I see.  Maybe it is an occurrence when cases slow, and news is less forth coming.

I sure wouldn't call the Caylee thread slow by any stretch of the imagination!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: January 26, 2009, 08:10:44 PM »

It leads me to wonder what CapsLockWizzard had aganist
this Deutekon that he would want to implicate him into
the thick of things.

Well...........remember, Caps told us that his uncle participates in the rotation at the OM's office....

Yes, he certainly did openly give us this information.  Some of us know who the uncle is.   Does the fact that Caps has an uncle in OM automatically make him an ALE plant?  Simian/Merian Ernest has an uncle who is a former police chief.

Is the bolded statement supposed to mean something to those of us who don't know? 

2NJ - there are several people who know his identify and therefore know who the uncle is.  It is not a question of being in the know.  It really is an issue of security.  People have been killed who are believed to have knowledge of Natalee's disappearance.  Klaas knows who Caps is as does Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, Jossy Mansur, TexasMom, and a few others.  Please don't push for his identify to be publicly released.  Capps has given us a lot of information about things.

I understand all of that, SS.  I was not attempting to push for his identity or his uncle's to be released here.  I was wondering why you felt you had to mention that you knew and if it should mean something to those of us who do not.  You've made more of my question than necessary. 

I made the statement because there are several people on this forum right at this moment who know who Caps is.  They understand what he has tried to do to help us.  They have communicated with him outside of the forum and they know that Caps is not an ALE diversion. They have had far more contact with Caps than I have had.  Yet, they are saying nothing in his defense.  They know that Caps has worked very hard to get his witness to Jossy, Tim, and Dave.  They also understand that there is a security concern with his identity.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: January 26, 2009, 08:10:49 PM »

Maybe the time is right for Kermit!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: January 26, 2009, 08:13:23 PM »

Sharon,

I'll do some fishing later, because I've tossed my line in there several times.  Right now, I have to take a break.  Maybe San will be in here soon with her tag line for ya.

You all behave.  And, I hope Blue Moon meant 'bless your hearts' in a nice way.   

You know I meant it in a GOOD way.  You all are all saints in my book.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: January 26, 2009, 08:17:26 PM »

I am so thankful to see that Fine Frog in the rafters. 
I have been really worried about Kermit.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: January 26, 2009, 08:18:48 PM »

I am so thankful to see that Fine Frog in the rafters. 
I have been really worried about Kermit.

Ozzy didn't get the Frog.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.