April 18, 2024, 01:59:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259373 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: January 26, 2009, 08:20:30 PM »

CapsLockWizard

"Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon."

Major player arrest week.I take full responsibility for it and find nothing wrong with it!CapsLockWizard put himself out there.Why would you even guess at something like that and put it on Scared Monkey's,and or any other forum.In my own personal opinion CapsLockWizard has no integrity if he says things that turn out to be FALSE!I'm absolutely confused at the trust placed on CapsLockWizard.It's all just my opinion SS.

KTF - Caps is no different than you or me saying to someone in another country, "watch this week to see the Governor of Illinois removed from office".  From all appearances, it sure looks like the guy is going to be run out.  However, if something unexpected happens and he isn't removed from office, does that mean you and I have no integrity? No, it doesn't.  Caps tries to help us and he gives us information.  He gives us thoughts from Arubans.  He is not an authority on anything.  We have all posted our theories and expectations on this thread. He is no different than the rest of us, except that he lives in Aruba and Clyde Burke is not his personal friend and confidant.  I don't know why Caps is being held to a higher or different standard than the rest of us.  I personally think that Natalee was buried on land and I say so frequently.  If she is someday found in a pond or the ocean, does that mean I have no integrity?

So why has Caps interjected himself into this case?If he's leading witnesses to Silvetti,Miller or whomever.I think he has a more vested interest in this other than just SOME poster don't ya think?

Look back ... when I consider the timing ... I think CAPS was placed on the Scared Monkey's forum by the "powers that be" to distract attention away from the trap/cage by diverting attention to other areas where Natalee Holloway's remains could possibly have been placed.

CAPS has disregarded the cage/trap from the getgo.

Janet

Janet - think back to last March and April when we were working with Caps and the pond.  None of us were thinking about the cage because we were satisfied with the FBI report that fabric found didn't match Natalee's DNA.  We had naturally trusted that we had been given the accurate information from Persistence and we were all looking forward to the time when they would return to study the remaining sites that they had identified.  There was really no need for a diversion because we had placed our complete trust in the Persistence venture.  In March and April when we were working on Simian/Merian Ernest, we were focused on Daury and the arrest of Duary Rodriguez that we wouldn't have even known about had Caps not told us about it from news in Aruba.  We were all thinking about Patrick's video with Urine's confession, and we were trying to decypher the cryptic codetalker messages.  Persistence was out of our minds until they had enough money for a return trip.  The Persistence diversion came from Persistence itself, not from Caps. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: January 26, 2009, 08:21:00 PM »

The sad thing is that there is such a thing as discussing things,making a point and then there is the relentless hammering of ones own opinion on others that becomes less than  welcome. Such is the case with CAPS IMO.

When Kermit shows mircaculosly Lisa shows up and we again have a confrontation. I
don't blame kermit for keeping a low profile. Then we have CAPS.....I thought many of his posts were interesting, though I don't profess to have read all.....I was nor much into merian or simian, and some of his info was confusing.

But before long there will be one monkey swinging in the cage......I think monkeys like to hang in tribes.

Don't forget Kyle!Should we stop talking about Kyle?Anyone else?

I have not suggested we stop talking about any subject -including Kyle.

I see many posts that are regurgitated on different forums but don't find them less then welcoming.Scared Monkey's is an open forum and for that i'm greatful!

Sorry i don't understand this post-could you please clarify?

I see people relentlessly post,as well as hammering their opinions everyday on different forums.That doesn't make them less then welcoming.Did i not read your post right?
Oh I see.  Maybe it is an occurrence when cases slow, and news is less forth coming.

I sure wouldn't call the Caylee thread slow by any stretch of the imagination!

yes, up until this last event with george things had slowed. Certainly not as much as with Natalees after all this time. At least caylee has document dumps now and again. Maybe it is my opinion, not really something that needed disputing.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: January 26, 2009, 08:21:27 PM »

Just about any way except the way that it was made public.  It was made public by Kermit posting pictures with clues that we guessed about until she reappeared to tell us if we were correct or not.  It was a very long time before the rest of the Freebirds group came forward to support Kermit.  The issue with the Persistence is huge, with many far reaching implications.  It isn't a cryptic guessing game.  What was wrong with Freebirds simply writing a complete statement as they have done about many other things and posting it here for all of us to read?  All of the facts presented at once.  Why a need for the guessing a game?  And why a need for so many people to lose friendships and relationships?  I would also have appreciated an opportunity to read a statement from the group of Freebirds that were in opposition.  I personally would have liked to look at the facts and the opinions without the fighting and bashing that resulted

A. Kyle Kingman was threatening the Freebirds and that is why the document was withheld.
B. Beth gave her permission for the document that was sent to her to expose the Aruba cover-up.
C. I wasn't trying to give you a guessing game, and in fact, the freebirds gave you information no one but us were privy too and of course the Executive producers that Kyle showed the footage too and Louis Schafer and Tim Tehran had knowlege of that footage and chose to try to sell it.
D. I have continually been here and so have many of the freebirds to answer your questions with the utmost civility. I can't say that about the people who oppose what was posted. That is something you need to address with those posters as to why they are so rude and attack me and the Freebirds, rather then present their evidence that is contrary. None of them have done that.

Remember, the information being posted is not our opinions, but facts of evidence that you nor Beth, nor Dave, nor anyone would have known about except the ROV was filming them. Those are facts. And to which was shared rather then covered-up.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: January 26, 2009, 08:21:42 PM »

Ribbit Kermit.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: January 26, 2009, 08:22:56 PM »

SAN we need your tag line 

Short straw  Good one Magnolia.

Okay Monkeys --

I am drawing blanks -- I need some help -

What (if any) connection did Shaefer and/or Silvetti have with people on Aruba prior to Nov 2007?

What (if any) businesses do/did Silvetti and Shaefer have in common prior to Nov 2007- to have resulted in this type of a partnership?

If ya got the time sotaspeak 

Sharon

I believe that John Silvetti may have been combining an oil mapping venture with the task of locating Natalee Holloway's remains and ... using deceptively using Tim Miller to raise funds through his respectable organization but ... Silvetti may not have been orginally planned on being a participant in assisting in the finale' to the great Aruban coverup.  I believe that an arrangement may have occurred following the discovery of the trap/cage.  I think it was December 24th.  Then there is that large donation from the AHATA.  You know the saying ... "Along with sheckles comes shackles".

Hubby just drove up the driveway with company from Quebec.  I have roast beef with all the veggies cooking in the oven.  I just have to make the Yorkshire Pudding and gravey.  Salad is all made.

Gotta go.

Janet
5:20 PM PT

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

The Recovery

Kyle:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: January 26, 2009, 08:22:56 PM »

This was posted by Jen3560.

Clyde Burke is Caps' contact/friend within ALE, and was the officer who was involved with Caps, the pond, and the "witness".....

CLYDE BURKE DID ALL 3 PAULUS INTERVIEWS 

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information --

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony Burke, respectively inspector and sergeant first class, with the KorpsPolitie Aruba and attached to the section Often Occurring Crime District 2, state the following.

On June 23rd 2005, at approximately 14.30 hours, as a
suspect, a man was interviewed who stated his name was:
   Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT, 
born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, judge (common court)
and living at XXXXXXXX number XX on Aruba.

Before the interview the suspect P.A.P.J. van der SLOOT
was informed that he was under no obligation to answer.

-----------

WE, Clyde Anthony BURKE and Haydee Azucena NADAL, respectively police sergeants first class at the Korps Police Aruba, former in service at the many appearance criminality District II and last named at the Recherde Coorperationteam Aruba, declares the following:

On June 25 2005 around 11.35 the suspect P.A.P.J van der Sloot was interrogated:  At the beginning of the interrogation the suspect P.A.P.J. van der Sloot was told that he had the right to remain silent.

His statement in Dutch was put on certificate by us and declared the following

KeepTheFaith - I can tell you for a fact the Caps's name does not appear on the certificate that you have just posted.  Caps did work with Clyde Burke, Tim Miller, Jossy Mansur, and John Silvetti in connection with the witness.  I have also been told the Peter de Vries was also involved with this group.  They met several times.  Once was when Tim left Orlando and went directly to Aruba.  This does not mean that Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in Aruba.  Caps does have some special contacts and a very close friend in Aruba.  I can assure you that it isn't Clyde Burke.  Please show me something that says Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in ALE for anything other than activities involving the witness, Jossy, Tim Miller, John Silvetti, and Peter DeVries.   This does not mean that any of these men are friends and it does not mean that they share any other information or confidences.

1.  Jen didn't say anything about Caps name being on a certificate.  The certificate part is part of the actual PV verbage and pertains to Clyde Burke not Caps.

2.  Caps should have close friends and contacts in Aruba, he lives in Aruba and was probably born there.    It is afterall a very small island and you would think at Caps age he knows who to get info from.

3.  I was under the impression that Caps confirmed being friends with Clyde Burke, is that not true?

Thank you, Klaas.  I have no doubt that Caps knows Clyde.  I believe this connection with Caps and Clyde Burke started when Caps left a post saying that he was having a meeting with several people.  He gave the initials which included w(witness), J(John), J(Jossy), C(Clyde Burke), and C(Caps).   Kermit made reference to this post when she was explaining things to the forum.  The meeting with the people who's initals Caps gave did take place.  It was a meeting about the witness.  This doesn't mean that Caps is friends with Silvetti, Jossy, or Clyde.  They met regarding the witness.  Kyle also stated that Destiny and Caps were close to DirtyHand.  The whole thing developed a life of it's own and Caps was really been unfairly attacked. 
[/quote

No, No, No.

Caps posted Me(meaning himself) J(meaning Silvetti), W(meaning the witness)
and C(which was said to mean Clyde or Cop)

Caps posted nothing about Jossy or deVries being at the meeting.

Mags - there were several meetings.  The one with deVries was later in September.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: January 26, 2009, 08:25:23 PM »

Janet - think back to last March and April when we were working with Caps and the pond.  None of us were thinking about the cage because we were satisfied with the FBI report that fabric found didn't match Natalee's DNA.  We had naturally trusted that we had been given the accurate information from Persistence and we were all looking forward to the time when they would return to study the remaining sites that they had identified.  There was really no need for a diversion because we had placed our complete trust in the Persistence venture.  In March and April when we were working on Simian/Merian Ernest, we were focused on Daury and the arrest of Duary Rodriguez that we wouldn't have even known about had Caps not told us about it from news in Aruba.  We were all thinking about Patrick's video with Urine's confession, and we were trying to decypher the cryptic codetalker messages.  Persistence was out of our minds until they had enough money for a return trip.  The Persistence diversion came from Persistence itself, not from Caps. 
[/quote]

Albert Vrolijk
* friends with Satish
* He is a DJ at CAFE BAHIA
His website has Satish posting there
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4778/image497cm2.jpg

Gabe said thats my cousin..meaning Albert Vrolijk=panty boy
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=3940&start=980

Albert Vrolijk = Simian

Clyde Burke is Caps friend

[color=red\Aruba Tourism Authority - Vernon Vrolijk (regional rep in Atlanta, GA)[/color]

Caps likes chow chows.

March 3 - John meets with Caps

Caps recap:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.740
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.720

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.840
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332978;topicseen#msg332978

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: January 26, 2009, 08:25:41 PM »

Just about any way except the way that it was made public.  It was made public by Kermit posting pictures with clues that we guessed about until she reappeared to tell us if we were correct or not.  It was a very long time before the rest of the Freebirds group came forward to support Kermit.  The issue with the Persistence is huge, with many far reaching implications.  It isn't a cryptic guessing game.  What was wrong with Freebirds simply writing a complete statement as they have done about many other things and posting it here for all of us to read?  All of the facts presented at once.  Why a need for the guessing a game?  And why a need for so many people to lose friendships and relationships?  I would also have appreciated an opportunity to read a statement from the group of Freebirds that were in opposition.  I personally would have liked to look at the facts and the opinions without the fighting and bashing that resulted

A. Kyle Kingman was threatening the Freebirds and that is why the document was withheld.
B. Beth gave her permission for the document that was sent to her to expose the Aruba cover-up.
C. I wasn't trying to give you a guessing game, and in fact, the freebirds gave you information no one but us were privy too and of course the Executive producers that Kyle showed the footage too and Louis Schafer and Tim Tehran had knowlege of that footage and chose to try to sell it.
D. I have continually been here and so have many of the freebirds to answer your questions with the utmost civility. I can't say that about the people who oppose what was posted. That is something you need to address with those posters as to why they are so rude and attack me and the Freebirds, rather then present their evidence that is contrary. None of them have done that.

Remember, the information being posted is not our opinions, but facts of evidence that you nor Beth, nor Dave, nor anyone would have known about except the ROV was filming them. Those are facts. And to which was shared rather then covered-up.

RIBBIT AND RIBBIT AND RIBBIT AND RIBBIT!!

Translation:  WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: January 26, 2009, 08:27:02 PM »

Ribbit Kermit.

It's odd isn't it how many times the same last name pops up like a weasel.

ribbit
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #529 on: January 26, 2009, 08:27:25 PM »

This was posted by Jen3560.

Clyde Burke is Caps' contact/friend within ALE, and was the officer who was involved with Caps, the pond, and the "witness".....

CLYDE BURKE DID ALL 3 PAULUS INTERVIEWS 

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information --

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony Burke, respectively inspector and sergeant first class, with the KorpsPolitie Aruba and attached to the section Often Occurring Crime District 2, state the following.

On June 23rd 2005, at approximately 14.30 hours, as a
suspect, a man was interviewed who stated his name was:
   Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT, 
born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, judge (common court)
and living at XXXXXXXX number XX on Aruba.

Before the interview the suspect P.A.P.J. van der SLOOT
was informed that he was under no obligation to answer.

-----------

WE, Clyde Anthony BURKE and Haydee Azucena NADAL, respectively police sergeants first class at the Korps Police Aruba, former in service at the many appearance criminality District II and last named at the Recherde Coorperationteam Aruba, declares the following:

On June 25 2005 around 11.35 the suspect P.A.P.J van der Sloot was interrogated:  At the beginning of the interrogation the suspect P.A.P.J. van der Sloot was told that he had the right to remain silent.

His statement in Dutch was put on certificate by us and declared the following

KeepTheFaith - I can tell you for a fact the Caps's name does not appear on the certificate that you have just posted.  Caps did work with Clyde Burke, Tim Miller, Jossy Mansur, and John Silvetti in connection with the witness.  I have also been told the Peter de Vries was also involved with this group.  They met several times.  Once was when Tim left Orlando and went directly to Aruba.  This does not mean that Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in Aruba.  Caps does have some special contacts and a very close friend in Aruba.  I can assure you that it isn't Clyde Burke.  Please show me something that says Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in ALE for anything other than activities involving the witness, Jossy, Tim Miller, John Silvetti, and Peter DeVries.   This does not mean that any of these men are friends and it does not mean that they share any other information or confidences.

1.  Jen didn't say anything about Caps name being on a certificate.  The certificate part is part of the actual PV verbage and pertains to Clyde Burke not Caps.

2.  Caps should have close friends and contacts in Aruba, he lives in Aruba and was probably born there.    It is afterall a very small island and you would think at Caps age he knows who to get info from.

3.  I was under the impression that Caps confirmed being friends with Clyde Burke, is that not true?

Thank you, Klaas.  I have no doubt that Caps knows Clyde.  I believe this connection with Caps and Clyde Burke started when Caps left a post saying that he was having a meeting with several people.  He gave the initials which included w(witness), J(John), J(Jossy), C(Clyde Burke), and C(Caps).   Kermit made reference to this post when she was explaining things to the forum.  The meeting with the people who's initals Caps gave did take place.  It was a meeting about the witness.  This doesn't mean that Caps is friends with Silvetti, Jossy, or Clyde.  They met regarding the witness.  Kyle also stated that Destiny and Caps were close to DirtyHand.  The whole thing developed a life of it's own and Caps was really been unfairly attacked. 
[/quote

No, No, No.

Caps posted Me(meaning himself) J(meaning Silvetti), W(meaning the witness)
and C(which was said to mean Clyde or Cop)

Caps posted nothing about Jossy or deVries being at the meeting.

Mags - there were several meetings.  The one with deVries was later in September.

I asked Caps about this specifically; he said it DIDN'T HAPPEN!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: January 26, 2009, 08:27:53 PM »

If CapsLockWizard won't post because people don't agree with him that's unfortunate.I think stating that a Major player was going to be arrested then it doesn't occur is very disturbing for me.Did CapsLockWizard just make a guess?The guess didn't come true.With Brinkman going over there i don't think it would have been hard to surmise that Hero may be arrested!If Caps is getting his information from Clyde Burke who is aLE and interviewed Paulus a couple of times concerns me just a hair bit!I've asked numerous times.Help me understand what CapsLockWizard has provided as fact that has gotten anyone closer to Justice for Natalee?TIA

KEEPTHEFAITH

Clyde Burke interviewed Paulus not Caps.And i said "If" Caps is getting his information from Clyde it would concern me.If you have any information to the contrary anout Caps/Clyde please feel free to inform me,as well as any other Monkey that cares!

BUMP for SS.Maybe you didn't read my post clearly

KTF - Yes, Clyde is ALE.  The witness was a witness to a crime.  Tim brought the witness for the polygraph.  Dave was a ware,  Jossy was the newspaper who is also a Holloway/Twitty supporter.  There has to be a representative from Ale.  Clyde is ALE.  Remember, Mos wouldn't meet with them.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: January 26, 2009, 08:29:08 PM »

RIBBIT AND RIBBIT AND RIBBIT AND RIBBIT!!

Translation:  WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN!!

Janet

big ribbits to you Janet.

Let me see where have I been.
There was an inauguration.
And some parties with lots of flies.

I trust you have been good.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: January 26, 2009, 08:31:34 PM »

My last post was lost in the quotestack!

I asked Caps specifically if he EVER met with Peter DeVries...the answer was NO!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: January 26, 2009, 08:31:48 PM »

Janet As always, I appreciate the analysis 

2NJ Thankees. I remembered a few of your priors  Just trying to find some dots to follow 

How did they know eachother to partner for this? And did either have any connection with Aruba prior to this venture?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: January 26, 2009, 08:33:52 PM »

Ribbit Kermit!  Good to see you!   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: January 26, 2009, 08:33:54 PM »

If CapsLockWizard won't post because people don't agree with him that's unfortunate.I think stating that a Major player was going to be arrested then it doesn't occur is very disturbing for me.Did CapsLockWizard just make a guess?The guess didn't come true.With Brinkman going over there i don't think it would have been hard to surmise that Hero may be arrested!If Caps is getting his information from Clyde Burke who is aLE and interviewed Paulus a couple of times concerns me just a hair bit!I've asked numerous times.Help me understand what CapsLockWizard has provided as fact that has gotten anyone closer to Justice for Natalee?TIA

KEEPTHEFAITH

Clyde Burke interviewed Paulus not Caps.And i said "If" Caps is getting his information from Clyde it would concern me.If you have any information to the contrary anout Caps/Clyde please feel free to inform me,as well as any other Monkey that cares!

BUMP for SS.Maybe you didn't read my post clearly

KTF - Yes, Clyde is ALE.  The witness was a witness to a crime.  Tim brought the witness for the polygraph.  Dave was a ware,  Jossy was the newspaper who is also a Holloway/Twitty supporter.  There has to be a representative from Ale.  Clyde is ALE.  Remember, Mos wouldn't meet with them.

John is the one who paid to bring the 'witness' to the states

the underwater search for Natalee was a two-fold operation.
(1) to search for Natalee
(2) Louis Schaefer was exploring for oil

And what you may not have known:
Dave told Capslock to give all the info to Mos

Remember Caps told them to search at Moko,
He said he never said Moko and accused me of lying
when I called him on it, he never responded.
then it was Montajan apts
then it was the cemetery
then her body was cut up and put in different places.
His English is good and then not so good.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: January 26, 2009, 08:34:33 PM »

I asked Caps specifically if he EVER met with Peter DeVries...the answer was NO!

BILLB will be here any minute if your talkin bout stackin quotes!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: January 26, 2009, 08:35:02 PM »

Ribbit Kermit!  Good to see you!   

ribbit Miss TEXAS!

see that tongue is looking for flies.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: January 26, 2009, 08:36:10 PM »

So CAPS is 2 different people?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: January 26, 2009, 08:36:12 PM »

BILLB will be here any minute if your talkin bout stackin quotes!

The "witness" gave a statement to ALE & Mos but it was also forwarded to Peter deVries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.