April 25, 2024, 12:17:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259571 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #540 on: January 26, 2009, 08:36:49 PM »

Ribbit Kermit!  Good to see you!   

ribbit Miss TEXAS!

see that tongue is looking for flies.

coming up!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: January 26, 2009, 08:36:53 PM »

So CAPS is 2 different people?

two different people use that nic we believe.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: January 26, 2009, 08:37:56 PM »

If CapsLockWizard won't post because people don't agree with him that's unfortunate.I think stating that a Major player was going to be arrested then it doesn't occur is very disturbing for me.Did CapsLockWizard just make a guess?The guess didn't come true.With Brinkman going over there i don't think it would have been hard to surmise that Hero may be arrested!If Caps is getting his information from Clyde Burke who is aLE and interviewed Paulus a couple of times concerns me just a hair bit!I've asked numerous times.Help me understand what CapsLockWizard has provided as fact that has gotten anyone closer to Justice for Natalee?TIA

KEEPTHEFAITH

Clyde Burke interviewed Paulus not Caps.And i said "If" Caps is getting his information from Clyde it would concern me.If you have any information to the contrary anout Caps/Clyde please feel free to inform me,as well as any other Monkey that cares!

It appears that only some Monkey are "special" enough to be entrusted with CAPS identity while all the rest are expected to just follow blindly.  What is the criteria to be embraced by CAPS groupies?

Janet

Actually Janet, I learned of Caps's identity by accident.  Caps did reveal his identity to Klaas. the FBI, and Dave Holloway.  He was very serious about his theory and he went to them in all ernest.  Several other posters on the forum made contact with Caps after that.  I bleieve at one point he might have posted his email address.  I know of four or five SM posters who have or have had direct contact with Caps since last Spring.  Caps did reveal himself to Tim Miller and Jossy because he wanted them to know who he was and he was asking for their help with the witness.  Caps isn't hiding his identity from the people who really need to know who he is.  It just isn't a good idea to put his name on SM after he has finished telling us information about the underbelly of Aruba.  Remember what happened to Pitbull after he claimed to have knowledge about Natalee.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: January 26, 2009, 08:38:16 PM »

My last post was lost in the quotestack!

I asked Caps specifically if he EVER met with Peter DeVries...the answer was NO!

BILLB will be here any minute if your talkin bout stackin quotes!

The "witness" gave a statement to ALE & Mos but it was also forwarded to Peter deVries.

Good Evening Kermit.The inauguration and after parties must have been extrodinary!Nice to see you.Thanx for clarifying many things it is appreciated!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: January 26, 2009, 08:39:23 PM »

My last post was lost in the quotestack!

I asked Caps specifically if he EVER met with Peter DeVries...the answer was NO!

BILLB will be here any minute if your talkin bout stackin quotes!

The "witness" gave a statement to ALE & Mos but it was also forwarded to Peter deVries.

Now that makes sense, thanks Kermit!   Out to catch you a big juicy fly! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: January 26, 2009, 08:39:32 PM »

So CAPS is 2 different people?

two different people use that nic we believe.

And one of them is probably a well-known American traitor.  Correct?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: January 26, 2009, 08:43:03 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: January 26, 2009, 08:46:57 PM »

QUESTION:

According to MOS, Tim Miller has never sent him the polygraph reports.  Does anyone know anything about this?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: January 26, 2009, 08:48:39 PM »

CapsLockWizard

"Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon."

Major player arrest week.I take full responsibility for it and find nothing wrong with it!CapsLockWizard put himself out there.Why would you even guess at something like that and put it on Scared Monkey's,and or any other forum.In my own personal opinion CapsLockWizard has no integrity if he says things that turn out to be FALSE!I'm absolutely confused at the trust placed on CapsLockWizard.It's all just my opinion SS.

KTF - Caps is no different than you or me saying to someone in another country, "watch this week to see the Governor of Illinois removed from office".  From all appearances, it sure looks like the guy is going to be run out.  However, if something unexpected happens and he isn't removed from office, does that mean you and I have no integrity? No, it doesn't.  Caps tries to help us and he gives us information.  He gives us thoughts from Arubans.  He is not an authority on anything.  We have all posted our theories and expectations on this thread. He is no different than the rest of us, except that he lives in Aruba and Clyde Burke is not his personal friend and confidant.  I don't know why Caps is being held to a higher or different standard than the rest of us.  I personally think that Natalee was buried on land and I say so frequently.  If she is someday found in a pond or the ocean, does that mean I have no integrity?

So why has Caps interjected himself into this case?If he's leading witnesses to Silvetti,Miller or whomever.I think he has a more vested interest in this other than just SOME poster don't ya think?

Look back ... when I consider the timing ... I think CAPS was placed on the Scared Monkey's forum by the "powers that be" to distract attention away from the trap/cage by diverting attention to other areas where Natalee Holloway's remains could possibly have been placed.

CAPS has disregarded the cage/trap from the getgo.

Janet

Janet - think back to last March and April when we were working with Caps and the pond.  None of us were thinking about the cage because we were satisfied with the FBI report that fabric found didn't match Natalee's DNA.  We had naturally trusted that we had been given the accurate information from Persistence and we were all looking forward to the time when they would return to study the remaining sites that they had identified.  There was really no need for a diversion because we had placed our complete trust in the Persistence venture.  In March and April when we were working on Simian/Merian Ernest, we were focused on Daury and the arrest of Duary Rodriguez that we wouldn't have even known about had Caps not told us about it from news in Aruba.  We were all thinking about Patrick's video with Urine's confession, and we were trying to decypher the cryptic codetalker messages.  Persistence was out of our minds until they had enough money for a return trip.  The Persistence diversion came from Persistence itself, not from Caps. 

SS ... you are correct.  I was suspicious that CAPS was a troll who was attempting to distract Monkeys from persuing what was known about the coverup with his cryptic messages/ misinformation and changing theories.  In other words I considered CAPS deception personified from the getgo and ... I have compiled backup to why.  However ... I never made the Persistence connection.

I put two and two together when Kyle Kingman submitted the following posts to the SM Forum.  His January post made me very uncomfortable but ... his March post and ... Private Eye's responses cause a light to go on in my head in regards to a CAPS connection and ... it has never dimmed.

The revelation of Kyle Kingman's posts submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' site was such a relief.  My suspicions were confirmed.

Janet

++++++

OCEAN EXPLORATION

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help. They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust. Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time. We've helped each other however and whenever we can. They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right. I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning. Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332457;topicseen#msg332457

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care. Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing. Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857;topicseen#msg366857

PRIVATE EYE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
 Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: January 26, 2009, 08:48:56 PM »

QUESTION:

According to MOS, Tim Miller has never sent him the polygraph reports.  Does anyone know anything about this?

I will have to look for it (although I know you will find it long before I do) but I thought the last time Tim was in Aruba to give this to Mos that Mos refused to accept it because he said they do not use polygraph tests in any investigation.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: January 26, 2009, 08:49:45 PM »

Klaas ... I messed up.  Please delete Reply 547.

Thanks.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: January 26, 2009, 08:53:18 PM »

CapsLockWizard

"Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon."

Major player arrest week.I take full responsibility for it and find nothing wrong with it!CapsLockWizard put himself out there.Why would you even guess at something like that and put it on Scared Monkey's,and or any other forum.In my own personal opinion CapsLockWizard has no integrity if he says things that turn out to be FALSE!I'm absolutely confused at the trust placed on CapsLockWizard.It's all just my opinion SS.

KTF - Caps is no different than you or me saying to someone in another country, "watch this week to see the Governor of Illinois removed from office".  From all appearances, it sure looks like the guy is going to be run out.  However, if something unexpected happens and he isn't removed from office, does that mean you and I have no integrity? No, it doesn't.  Caps tries to help us and he gives us information.  He gives us thoughts from Arubans.  He is not an authority on anything.  We have all posted our theories and expectations on this thread. He is no different than the rest of us, except that he lives in Aruba and Clyde Burke is not his personal friend and confidant.  I don't know why Caps is being held to a higher or different standard than the rest of us.  I personally think that Natalee was buried on land and I say so frequently.  If she is someday found in a pond or the ocean, does that mean I have no integrity?

Does it strike you odd that a person would email a grieving father that he has to come to Aruba this week so he can get the body of his daughter. Then changes the location of that find over and over and over.
it's in the Moko
it's in the Whitehouse apts.
it's in the Montajana
it's in the cemetary
her body was chopped up etc etc etc.

Common sense goes a long ways.
And when one contacts the grieving parent, it just seems a cruel hoax to be guessing.
That is playing games.

The man is in his fifties and he should know better!
And the people catering to him should too.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: January 26, 2009, 08:55:06 PM »

This was posted by Jen3560.

Clyde Burke is Caps' contact/friend within ALE, and was the officer who was involved with Caps, the pond, and the "witness".....

CLYDE BURKE DID ALL 3 PAULUS INTERVIEWS 

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information --

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony Burke, respectively inspector and sergeant first class, with the KorpsPolitie Aruba and attached to the section Often Occurring Crime District 2, state the following.

On June 23rd 2005, at approximately 14.30 hours, as a
suspect, a man was interviewed who stated his name was:
   Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT, 
born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, judge (common court)
and living at XXXXXXXX number XX on Aruba.

Before the interview the suspect P.A.P.J. van der SLOOT
was informed that he was under no obligation to answer.

-----------

WE, Clyde Anthony BURKE and Haydee Azucena NADAL, respectively police sergeants first class at the Korps Police Aruba, former in service at the many appearance criminality District II and last named at the Recherde Coorperationteam Aruba, declares the following:

On June 25 2005 around 11.35 the suspect P.A.P.J van der Sloot was interrogated:  At the beginning of the interrogation the suspect P.A.P.J. van der Sloot was told that he had the right to remain silent.

His statement in Dutch was put on certificate by us and declared the following

KeepTheFaith - I can tell you for a fact the Caps's name does not appear on the certificate that you have just posted.  Caps did work with Clyde Burke, Tim Miller, Jossy Mansur, and John Silvetti in connection with the witness.  I have also been told the Peter de Vries was also involved with this group.  They met several times.  Once was when Tim left Orlando and went directly to Aruba.  This does not mean that Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in Aruba.  Caps does have some special contacts and a very close friend in Aruba.  I can assure you that it isn't Clyde Burke.  Please show me something that says Clyde Burke is Caps's friend and contact in ALE for anything other than activities involving the witness, Jossy, Tim Miller, John Silvetti, and Peter DeVries.   This does not mean that any of these men are friends and it does not mean that they share any other information or confidences.

SS, you are a real smart monkey and obviously know secrets that most
of us are not privy to.  Can you please tell us something or anything
that CapsLockWizzard has said that has proved to be factual and helpful
to Natalee's case?

Hi Mags, how are you?

Caps has given us so much help and information.  We started in the Shango thread with the Merian Ernest Posts.  We went through the cryptic messages line by line.  Many things in those posts we couldn't understand because we don't have a cultural understanding of Aruba.  After a while, we realized that the Merian Ernest messages and the Simian messages had originated from the same person.  We eventually decyphered the messages with the help of Caps.  Heaven knows we had fumbled around with it since 2005.  We identified the person who we believed was the author and that person did confirm this.  I can only ask you to go back through the Shango thread starting around February of 2008.  Every night Caps would log on and we would fire questions at him.  Sometimes he had to do research for answers.  Sometimes there were language difficulties and sometimes Caps didn't always answer everyone's questions.  He was just a guy who was our "boots on the ground".  We have had no other source like this in Aruba.  He looked up information for us.  He found addresses for people.  He found people in the regristrars.  He explained certain groups and activities to us.  He just plain helped us out.  He also filled us in on all of the rumors that floated around the island.  He isn't anyone special.  He has no authroity and he has no special knowledge of anything.  He had a theory which he sent to Dave.  Part of the theory was a little out there.  I don't know if he is still convinced about some of those things.  For instance, he believes that Natalee was a mistaken identity.  Most of us don't think so, but it doesn't matter.  We were working on the cryptic messages, not on Caps's theory.  Suddenly Caps has been turned into what seems like a powerful ALE diversion based on his attendance at a meeting and Kyle's suspicions.  We know that Destiny isn't ALE. Why have we hung onto Caps being ALE?
[/quote

SS, thank you for responding.  Still, I can see nothing that Caps has posted
that is of any significance.  Those Mirian Ernest post were picked apart at
the time they were posted.  I do not think that Sollinger was Simiam.
I have read every one of Caps posts and I wanted to believe in him.  Even
Klaas said to believe in him.  But it just didn't make any sense.  He changed
his opinion from day to day and used Shango and Simian to tell us what he
wanted us to know.  He didn't decipher the riddle, he invented a story to
go with it.  Half of what he posted just wasn't true.
I miss you being here.  I think you are smart and good at disecting things.
I just don't understand how anyone can continue to uphold Caps and his
statements and throw arrows at the Freebirds.

Mags - I don't agree with everything that Caps came up with and I admit that I'm not very interested in some of the political stuff.  I am upset with the Freebirds at the way the information about the cage was handled.  They were/are a terrific group of very intelligent people who put together some great research and transcripts.  I know that differences over the cage was divisional in their own forum.  I do wish that they had presented it in a better way to those of us at SM.  Their divisions and arguments have become our divisions and arguments.  I would also like to see Beth or Dave make some kind of statement about all of this.  I know that PI has done this in the past.  He came forward and explained to the forum about things like a boyfriend that Natalee had in Mountain Brook who was not on the trip.  After all of the strife, I will no longer accept hearing that Beth said this or Dave said that from anyone except Beth or Dave.  I include Jug and PI.  I would like to hear from the family how they feel about the cage issue that has torn so many of Natalee's supporters apart.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: January 26, 2009, 08:56:38 PM »

I actually read through your posts the other day when you caught the lie.

I thought to myself Janet was right all along.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: January 26, 2009, 08:57:36 PM »

burp

(((excuse me)))

Thank you Texas for that delight.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: January 26, 2009, 09:00:23 PM »

QUESTION:

Hans Mos stated that no polygraph was the witness was received by Tim Miller at the last press conference.  According to Jossy ... Hans Mos has the polygraph.

Maybe somebody can link you to Hans Mos press conference.  I have to go.

Janet

++++++

THE POND WITNESS - TIM MILLER - THE POLYGRAPH

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

September 10, 2008

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

Search for Natalee Holloway:Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch … New Witness in Aruba, Discusions with Prosecutor Hans Mos & Polygraph Exams

Why does Aruba after all this time and bad PR still not want to cooperate and find Natalee Holloway?
September 12, 2008

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/12/search-for-natalee-hollowaytim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-new-witness-in-aruba-discusions-with-proecutor-hans-mos-polygraph-exams/

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: January 26, 2009, 09:03:22 PM »

Klaas, just looking for conversations on the polygraph test. Here is the 1st item I found:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #786 on: November 18, 2008, 06:51:39 PM »

Quote from: texasmom on November 18, 2008, 06:43:56 PM
Quote from: Scandi on November 18, 2008, 06:14:52 PM
Quote from: Magnolia on November 18, 2008, 05:53:28 PM
Quote from: Scandi on November 18, 2008, 05:48:36 PM
Hi Dayhiker,  I bet the timing of 40 days left is why these hot witness accounts are coming out now in succession.

What more might we hear?

I'm going to try and find a map of Aruba showing the ponds and where McDonalds is  xox

Scandi, we know of this witness due to our CapsLockWizzard, who has
been very helpful in bringing forth information.
The pond is near the soccer fields, down the street from the McDs.
It is fairly recent information.
Tim Miller went to Aruba and took Mos the results of the lie detector test.
Mos ignored that one too.
Others know more than I do.

Thanks for that info Magnolia, and to you too Bastibro and TexasMom, it is good to see you again.

There was a time when I spent more hours than I will admit, Sleuthing Natalee's case at WebSleuths and here.  I admit lately other cases that are more active have consumed my time, but my heart will always be with Natalee to follow her case to the end and see Justice finally come to her.

xox

You're welcome Scandi; we're glad you're back!  I wish I knew the best place to tell you to start but there is so much here I have no idea where the beginning is, lol.

Justice for Natalee, that's what it's all about!

Ta Texasmom, It is always good to read here and don't usually post.  That calls for a read of the whole thread.   

I am hoping this will force the hand of the Prosecutor since at least the new witness account by the man looking out his front window is said to be so credible.  xox

HERE IS THE LINK:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg548028#msg548028

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: January 26, 2009, 09:04:34 PM »

by SS
Mags - I don't agree with everything that Caps came up with and I admit that I'm not very interested in some of the political stuff.  I am upset with the Freebirds at the way the information about the cage was handled.  They were/are a terrific group of very intelligent people who put together some great research and transcripts.  I know that differences over the cage was divisional in their own forum.  I do wish that they had presented it in a better way to those of us at SM.  Their divisions and arguments have become our divisions and arguments.  I would also like to see Beth or Dave make some kind of statement about all of this.  I know that PI has done this in the past.  He came forward and explained to the forum about things like a boyfriend that Natalee had in Mountain Brook who was not on the trip.  After all of the strife, I will no longer accept hearing that Beth said this or Dave said that from anyone except Beth or Dave.  I include Jug and PI.  I would like to hear from the family how they feel about the cage issue that has torn so many of Natalee's supporters apart.

No one can always tell someone else how to do this or that.
It is just the way of life and human nature.

As for the family. I guarantee you I have permission to expose the document I sent to Beth and I did.
As far as what the family needs to do or not, is kind of not important. Because in the long run, it is exposing the Aruba government and cover-up and catching the criminals that really matters.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: January 26, 2009, 09:05:34 PM »

CapsLockWizard

KTF - Caps is no different than you or me saying to someone in another country, "watch this week to see the Governor of Illinois removed from office".  From all appearances, it sure looks like the guy is going to be run out.  However, if something unexpected happens and he isn't removed from office, does that mean you and I have no integrity? No, it doesn't.  Caps tries to help us and he gives us information.  He gives us thoughts from Arubans.  He is not an authority on anything.  We have all posted our theories and expectations on this thread. He is no different than the rest of us, except that he lives in Aruba and Clyde Burke is not his personal friend and confidant.  I don't know why Caps is being held to a higher or different standard than the rest of us.  I personally think that Natalee was buried on land and I say so frequently.   If she is someday found in a pond or the ocean, does that mean I have no integrity?

I have to agree with this post SS, that CAPS was treated rather poorly with the daily sometimes hourly info countdown. Red also had promised something in the works, but I didn't see him being counted down.

Mercy...I don't know what is going on here today, but suspect SS drew
the short straw for diversions today.
SS, you posted here, not long ago, that you thought it was Natalee in
the cage/trap..nothing about her being on land.

Red didn't give a timeframe.

No Mags, I don't believe Natalee was in the cage.  I have believed for a long time that Natalee was put in a cemetery.  I do believe that there were human remains in the cage and I do believe that ALE took everything with no resistance.  I have expressed my interest in whether the human remains in the cage belonged to a woman named Jalitza Wever.  I have felt that Jalitza and natalee could have been switched, with Natalee in Jalitza's crypt and Jalitza in the ocean.  I think if you go back, you'll see that I have said this many times.  I think the DNA from the cage is important to determine if it was Jalitza, and possibly Natalee.

SS, I asked you specifically who you thought was in the cage and your prply
was:  I think it is Natalee.

Mags - if I said that it probably was an error or I misunderstood you.  I do absolutely believe that there were human remains in the cage.  They could have very possibly been Natalee's remains.  My theory for quite a while has been that Natalee was put in the Masonic cemetery in a crypt belonging to a woman named Jalitza Wever.  Jalitza died on 6/2 and was buried on 6/6.  I have thought that the remains in the cage were the embalmed remains of Jalitza and that they were placed there several days later.  I think that Natalee was switched for Jalitza.  I have felt that it would be too difficult to move Natalee after she had been dead for several days.  I do not think that the Gottenbos boat was used to transfer Natalee.  It's just my theory and I could be absolutely wrong.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: January 26, 2009, 09:07:20 PM »

Albert Vrolijk
* friends with Satish
* He is a DJ at CAFE BAHIA
His website has Satish posting there
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4778/image497cm2.jpg

Gabe said thats my cousin..meaning Albert Vrolijk=panty boy
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=3940&start=980

Albert Vrolijk = Simian

Clyde Burke is Caps friend

Aruba Tourism Authority - Vernon Vrolijk (regional rep in Atlanta, GA)

Caps likes chow chows.

March 3 - John meets with Caps

Caps recap:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.740
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.720

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.840
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332978;topicseen#msg332978

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.