April 25, 2024, 01:21:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259581 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #620 on: January 26, 2009, 11:00:08 PM »

Good to see you hop in Kermit.

I still stand with the frog and I ain't budging.

Thank you San for your continued support and faith for the truth.

I don't think you have to worry Kermit--We have taken a licking but so far everyone is still a ticking.

We are like Timex...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: January 26, 2009, 11:01:17 PM »

The scurrilous and unwarranted attacks and those who are engaging in those attacks would  better serve their agendas by bringing a higher standard to this forum and other forums wherever they participate with their proof that supports their viewpoint or evidence.

To do otherwise serves no purpose. After all, the goal is justice for Miss Natalee Holloway.

AMEN!  JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!!

TM, you were a chicken tonight.

Nope, not a chicken.   

Trying to take the high road, the more they talk; the more the true colors show.   

All the issues I've seen are being pointed at the Freebirds, well every time they point one finger at the Freebirds or the monkeys; three fingers point back at Kyle Kingman. 

He had his chance right here; he's the chicken!   

It could have all come out then.

I'm tired of their crap, it's about Natalee and her family!!!!! 

Are you talking about me?

I am just asking...I am not aware of any crap I spoke?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: January 26, 2009, 11:01:52 PM »

The scurrilous and unwarranted attacks and those who are engaging in those attacks would  better serve their agendas by bringing a higher standard to this forum and other forums wherever they participate with their proof that supports their viewpoint or evidence.

To do otherwise serves no purpose. After all, the goal is justice for Miss Natalee Holloway.

AMEN!  JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!!

TM, you were a chicken tonight.

Nope, not a chicken.   

Trying to take the high road, the more they talk; the more the true colors show.   

All the issues I've seen are being pointed at the Freebirds, well every time they point one finger at the Freebirds or the monkeys; three fingers point back at Kyle Kingman. 

He had his chance right here; he's the chicken!   

It could have all come out then.

I'm tired of their crap, it's about Natalee and her family!!!!! 

Are you talking about me?

No way!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: January 26, 2009, 11:02:53 PM »

My father inlaw used to notarize documents for Richard Nixon when Nixon was staying at the Western Whitehouse 
The President has to have things "Notarized"?????? You'd think he would
"outrank" any Notary Public!!!!!   

You'ld think so! 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: January 26, 2009, 11:04:55 PM »

Magnolia!   

Looks like we're on the same page!   

Made me giggle.......the post about the Chow Chows
I realized that you were taking the high road.  I admire
you for it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: January 26, 2009, 11:06:44 PM »

One of my kids works in Washington but different agency.  They have family day and once had one of those blackbird spy planes that we got to crawl all over.  Was sort of disappointing as it looked real flimsey.  I did sit in the cockpit just to see how it felt, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: January 26, 2009, 11:07:00 PM »

I am calling it a night.  Got to find flashlights, candles, have the wood in the fireplace ready.  We are starting to get Sleet and freezing rain.  Expecting up to 1" of sleet and up to 1/2" freezing rain on top of that.  Saying to expect to lose power.  So might as well try to get some sleep cause I do believe tonight and tomorrow will be a long day. 

Have a good one all.

Blue Moon.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: January 26, 2009, 11:07:22 PM »

I've got 10 minutes and I'm off. Off in more work, not off as in off off.

Hang in there Monkeys.

Thanks Kermit!  I still don't get the chow chow thing....

And if Caps is VV in Atlanta, does he spend time in Aruba too; or is the second person there?

I can wait for the answers, maybe my blood pressure will go down and I'll figure some of it out myself.

I need to go to the gym and think about this.It will be very interesting TM.As i stand with the Frog.This is making me even sicker!

Did I miss something?? Caps = VV in Atlanta? ( who's "VV in Atlanta")?  Also, I saw the
"Chow Chow" reference -- don't get that either!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: January 26, 2009, 11:09:27 PM »

I've got 10 minutes and I'm off. Off in more work, not off as in off off.

Hang in there Monkeys.

Thanks Kermit!  I still don't get the chow chow thing....

And if Caps is VV in Atlanta, does he spend time in Aruba too; or is the second person there?

I can wait for the answers, maybe my blood pressure will go down and I'll figure some of it out myself.

I need to go to the gym and think about this.It will be very interesting TM.As i stand with the Frog.This is making me even sicker!

Did I miss something?? Caps = VV in Atlanta? ( who's "VV in Atlanta")?  Also, I saw the
"Chow Chow" reference -- don't get that either!

I gald you asked all that.  I wanted to know too.  Thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #629 on: January 26, 2009, 11:09:34 PM »

I am calling it a night.  Got to find flashlights, candles, have the wood in the fireplace ready.  We are starting to get Sleet and freezing rain.  Expecting up to 1" of sleet and up to 1/2" freezing rain on top of that.  Saying to expect to lose power.  So might as well try to get some sleep cause I do believe tonight and tomorrow will be a long day. 

Have a good one all.

Blue Moon.
Good Night Blue Moon.....My Prayers will be with You....We are expecting Freezing rain and some ice but not as bad as You! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: January 26, 2009, 11:09:47 PM »

My father inlaw used to notarize documents for Richard Nixon when Nixon was staying at the Western Whitehouse 
The President has to have things "Notarized"?????? You'd think he would
"outrank" any Notary Public!!!!!   

You'ld think so! 
The "Presidential Seal" < "Notary Public Seal" !!!!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: January 26, 2009, 11:09:52 PM »

Have a good one all.

Blue Moon.

Nite Blue Moon - stay safe and warm!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: January 26, 2009, 11:10:13 PM »

Janet - think back to last March and April when we were working with Caps and the pond.  None of us were thinking about the cage because we were satisfied with the FBI report that fabric found didn't match Natalee's DNA.  We had naturally trusted that we had been given the accurate information from Persistence and we were all looking forward to the time when they would return to study the remaining sites that they had identified.  There was really no need for a diversion because we had placed our complete trust in the Persistence venture.  In March and April when we were working on Simian/Merian Ernest, we were focused on Daury and the arrest of Duary Rodriguez that we wouldn't have even known about had Caps not told us about it from news in Aruba.  We were all thinking about Patrick's video with Urine's confession, and we were trying to decypher the cryptic codetalker messages.  Persistence was out of our minds until they had enough money for a return trip.  The Persistence diversion came from Persistence itself, not from Caps. 

Albert Vrolijk
* friends with Satish
* He is a DJ at CAFE BAHIA
His website has Satish posting there
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4778/image497cm2.jpg

Gabe said thats my cousin..meaning Albert Vrolijk=panty boy
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=3940&start=980

Albert Vrolijk = Simian

Clyde Burke is Caps friend

[color=red\Aruba Tourism Authority - Vernon Vrolijk (regional rep in Atlanta, GA)[/color]

Caps likes chow chows.

March 3 - John meets with Caps

Caps recap:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.740
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.720

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.840
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332978;topicseen#msg332978

[/quote]

This help Wreck?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: January 26, 2009, 11:10:20 PM »

I don't get the whole last 2 pages! But it feels like everyone is being nasty.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: January 26, 2009, 11:10:51 PM »

Have a good one all.

Blue Moon.

Goodnight BM!!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: January 26, 2009, 11:11:49 PM »

Magnolia!   

you for it.

Thanks Magnolia.  The chow chows made me giggle too, if you figure it out let me know.  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: January 26, 2009, 11:11:50 PM »

Have a good one all.

Blue Moon.

I hope that you do not loose power, Blue Moon.  That is a helpless feeling.
I lost power for a week with Hurricane Ike and have never been just right
since.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 11:20:30 PM by San » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: January 26, 2009, 11:13:53 PM »

Have a good one all.

Blue Moon.

Goodnight Blue Moon!  Stay safe!

I made a huge pot of beef stew tonight during my madness; wish I could share some with you!  It's freezing here too!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: January 26, 2009, 11:14:48 PM »

Magnolia!   

you for it.

Thanks Magnolia.  The chow chows made me giggle too, if you figure it out let me know.  

I was thinking maybe he raises Chow Chows.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: January 26, 2009, 11:15:00 PM »

Did that last post help Wreck??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.