March 29, 2024, 07:49:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 258404 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #660 on: January 27, 2009, 12:19:27 AM »

Does anyone know what happened today in the Kalpoe/Dr Phil case?  TIA

It looks like there was a hearing today but nothing has been posted on it yet.  Possible too that it's been postponed again but we probably won't know until tomorrow.

There is one document that as filed on 1/20/09 and I'll try and get that and post it tomorrow.
Thank You Klaas! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: January 27, 2009, 12:23:16 AM »

From the far, far recesses of my mind, it just came to me that
Charles Croes has a Chow Chow dog.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: January 27, 2009, 12:28:06 AM »

From the far, far recesses of my mind, it just came to me that
Charles Croes has a Chow Chow dog.

In God We Trust!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: January 27, 2009, 12:29:49 AM »

Kermit - I am not attacking you.  I have no reason to do so.  I am disappointed in the way the Freebirds handled the exposure of what took place on Persistence.  It was presented as a guessing game over a period of several weeks.

Our group was being lied too and also threatened.
So if it seemed like a guessing game; it was not intentional.
I know for a fact, many of the monkeys are really good and figured out many times exactly what was cryptically being said. You and wreck and magnolia and Janet and keepingtheFaith were/are sharp.
So are many of the monkeys, just not naming all of them at this time is all. So don't anyone take offense.
I think I have always pointed out when someone was correct.

I appreciate that Beth gave her permission to expose the coverup, but if there was a coverup involving fraud, public trust, and public finances, it was not up to Beth to determine when and if the questionable activities on the Persistence should be exposed.  If what you have told is correct, it should have been exposed immediately as an issue of public trust and because it was an attempt to defraud the public.

Yeah, that IS and WAS my statement to good ol Kyle. To which he continued threats.

I am concerned that the Freebirds feud became the larger SM feud and I don't feel that the resulting casualties were necessary. 

We do not feel that way. We/I knew who was doing what and when and all that. Not necessary to go into it.

I happen to agree that the activities on the Persistence were deplorable.  The way it was dragged through this forum was not necessary.

I believe I gave Kyle the opportunity to stop lying. He chose another path.
Because I was bringing the message a few didn't want to believe, I was called a number of names, insulted, lied about and it continues. Behavior is truth.

I am concerned that both sides of this Freebird issues claim to be speaking for Beth and Dave, yet Beth and Dave have remained silent.  I don't want to be told what Beth and Dave said. 

As I have said, the proof of whether or not Beth gave her permission is and has been given to the proper people.

I have heard too many people claiming to be speaking for Beth and Dave, and Jug.   I want to see or hear for myself what Beth and Dave think about the activities of the Persistence in relation to Natalee and her possible remains being in that cage.  There are people on this forum who have given years of their time in an effort to find justice for Natalee.  They deserve more than this. 

Here's my thinking on this. The grieving parents don't owe anyone anything. They have a great loss.
If anyone can help in anyway to bring their daughter home where she belongs in the USA, then that
is the goal I am involved in. Those who cause distrust, call or email the grieving parents with their petty
stuff are insenstive. I got the yes response, freebirds were informed and that is all that is needed. I don't need for them to say it again and again and again and then oh please go get my back for me at Scared Monkeys because a couple of posters are being outright difficult and slandering me.

I never took on this endeavor to find Miss Natalee thinking the parents would have my back.

BUT as I said, the people that needed the information are well aware.

As far as the financial aspects and money raising activities of the Persistence voyage, that actually has nothing to do with Dave and Beth.  That is a legal issue involving Silvetti, Schafer, and unfortunately Tim Miller with TES.  I want to know what is being done through legal actions.  If nothing is being done, then why not?  The issue with Kyle and the photographs is an additional issue with Kyle and the FBI, if he was in fact withholding evidence from a crime investigation and attempting to make financial gains.  What has been done and if nothing, why not?

Well, the FBI and John Q. Kelly have the evidence. Kyle told me in an email that the FBI did contact him AFTER the Freebirds sent the FBI the evidence.

I am very weary of hearing that the FBI thinks this, Beth says this, Dave says that, Jug said this, Silvetti said that.  Everything that we have heard (from all sides of this issue) about what these people have said is nothing more than hearsay.

Not true. I have emails as proof and evidence and I have posts. It's all documented.[/color]

None of us have yet to see or hear an official statement one way or the other from the FBI, Beth, Dave, or Tim Miller.  Nothing has come directly to us.  Yes, the Freebirds have come to SM and made every attempt to answer all questions.  The bottom line remains that they are not the principles in this scenario and anything coming from them is still hearsay or their own interpretation of what took place.

Not true. The Freebirds have the evidence and the proof. Even though, *some* individuals want you to believe we have taken "out of context" the statements/pictures etc. It is untrue.

I personally believe that this issue remains an issue because the issue has yet to be resolved.  We have all been asked to believe the words of various people.  The accusations which the Freebirds have brought forward are huge issues.  They are issues beyond this forum or any other forum.  I want to know what is being done with the legalities of these issues and if it isn't enough for Dave and Beth to take action or speak out, then maybe it isn't enough for us to even be concerned about.  We have seen Beth and Dave go to the mat over issues over Natalee, why are they silent now?

I can only tell you from my own experience, it's not like I knew what Kenneth Starr was going to do next.
But when you see the evidence at some point in time being exposed, then you know. Whatever the families strategies are or not is up to them I guess.

What I hear you saying is you want some concrete proof that the Freebirds are telling you the truth because for you it's a he said she said kind of case for you and if only Beth or Dave would say something that supports what the Freebirds have said, then you'd be a peace.  I'm not sure how to resolve your dilemma, other then to be respectfully respond with the truth of what I know. That's all I can do.

I have problems with this statement. I know of one "post", that you portrayed as an email...that was a fake, posted to try and weed out those who were posting on one board and running to "tattle" on another. This was the post in regards to Jug "knowing" that the Persistence was going to Aruba to search for oil first, Natalee second. That was a complete fabrication and you brought it here to SM as though it were truth. It was a set-up Kermit and you fell hook line and sinker. So how does one then trust anything else you have posted?

That is when I said this has gotten way out of hand. I know nothing about the politics and division that has occurred, nor what was involved to cause the split of forums, I am glad I don't and was not a part of any of that garbage. I do know what I have been told first hand, and I was e-mailed about the "set-up". Kermit brought it to SM and so it was "truth".

I will just participate in my protest of Aruba at the Travel Show, continue to support Natalee's family and pray for justice for Natalee.

I still would like to ask why no one has asked Tim Miller his opinion on the Persistence? Is it because it would not support Kermit's theory? Wasn't he on Dana's show recently? Why didn't anyone just ask Tim and end the questions and the division?

Yes this is a hit and run. I stopped by to post about the Travel Show protest and made the mistake of stopping in the forum to read...and this is still going on. I have nothing left to say...and nothing more I could possibly add at this point so I am signing off and going to bed.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #664 on: January 27, 2009, 12:35:04 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: January 27, 2009, 12:35:51 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: January 27, 2009, 12:41:04 AM »

Goodnight TM.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: January 27, 2009, 12:47:52 AM »

Good Night TM!

In God We Trust!
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: January 27, 2009, 12:58:22 AM »

I believe Tim Millers trip may have to do with witness and the polygraph that Hans Mos claims was never received ... the polygraph that Jossy Mansur claims was received.

I fear that CAPS, John Silvetti and Tim Miller are one in regards to the witness.  I pray I am wrong.

Janet

+++++++++

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #784 12/8/08 -
« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2008, 04:50:23 PM »

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Tim Miller and John Silvetti from the Silvetti Group out of Louisiana, will be in Yankeetown, Florida to search for the two men missing since their plane lost radar contact with officials. Darien Peckham and Zachary Schlitt were headed to Vandenberg Airport, Tampa, Florida and never reached their destination. We will post more details regarding this search at a later date

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4227.msg573186#msg573186

Bergfeld, Chase - Richland Chambers Reservoir, TX- missing 12/13/08
Posted on 17. Jan, 2009 by B Tarr in Memorials

Chase Bergfield, age 23, was last seen on December 13th, 2008 at the Richland Chambers Reservoir, in Corsicana, Texas. He was on a 16’ boat that hit a stump and capsized. Nine other students have been accounted for, but not Chase. Search efforts are underway on the water.

12/18/08 - Texas EquuSearch was successful in locating the A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of this young man. TES would like to thank John Silvetti and the Silvetti group from Louisiana and Dennis and Tammy Watters and also the Texas Parks and Wildlife personnel for their roles in helping Texas EquuSearch locate  A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/bergfeld-chase-richland-chambers-reservoir-tx-missing-121308/

I've been lurking, lurking, lurking and wondering why noone is discussing the fact that TES is still working with the Silvetti Group.  Has Tim joined the DarkSide?  Is this subject off limits?  Is TES in cahoots with Silvetti?  IsTim not aware that he (himself) was kicked off the Persistence? Does he think he left on his own?  Should Kermit or the Freebirds warn Tim about what is really going on? Isn't Tim the one who asked for the donations right before the Persistence left Aruba?

Sorry, this is a drive by.  I have to work. 

Good to see SS and lstlou posting.

Another thought:  In my opinion, it seems like when a poster says they "stand with the frog" that statement in itself creates division amongst the monkeys.  It makes it seems like you have to choose to stand or not stand with the frog, when maybe you don't wish to choose at all, but you would like to have independent thoughts of your own. Yet, when you go that route, you get accused of causing disruption in the cage, and/or trying to mislead or asked if you are involved with Kyle or Silvetti, etc.  That is why I have gone to lurking.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: January 27, 2009, 01:20:58 AM »

I believe Tim Millers trip may have to do with witness and the polygraph that Hans Mos claims was never received ... the polygraph that Jossy Mansur claims was received.

I fear that CAPS, John Silvetti and Tim Miller are one in regards to the witness.  I pray I am wrong.

Janet

+++++++++

klassend

Tim Miller and John Silvetti from the Silvetti Group out of Louisiana, will be in Yankeetown, Florida to search for the two men missing since their plane lost radar contact with officials. Darien Peckham and Zachary Schlitt were headed to Vandenberg Airport, Tampa, Florida and never reached their destination. We will post more details regarding this search at a later date

Chase Bergfield, age 23, was last seen on December 13th, 2008 at the Richland Chambers Reservoir, in Corsicana, Texas. He was on a 16’ boat that hit a stump and capsized. Nine other students have been accounted for, but not Chase. Search efforts are underway on the water.

12/18/08 - Texas EquuSearch was successful in locating the A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of this young man. TES would like to thank John Silvetti and the Silvetti group from Louisiana and Dennis and Tammy Watters and also the Texas Parks and Wildlife personnel for their roles in helping Texas EquuSearch locate  A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/bergfeld-chase-richland-chambers-reservoir-tx-missing-121308/

I've been lurking, lurking, lurking and wondering why noone is discussing the fact that TES is still working with the Silvetti Group.  Has Tim joined the DarkSide?  Is this subject off limits?  Is TES in cahoots with Silvetti?  IsTim not aware that he (himself) was kicked off the Persistence? Does he think he left on his own?  Should Kermit or the Freebirds warn Tim about what is really going on? Isn't Tim the one who asked for the donations right before the Persistence left Aruba?

Another thought:  In my opinion, it seems like when a poster says they "stand with the frog" that statement in itself creates division amongst the monkeys.  It makes it seems like you have to choose to stand or not stand with the frog, when maybe you don't wish to choose at all, but you would like to have independent thoughts of your own. Yet, when you go that route, you get accused of causing disruption in the cage, and/or trying to mislead or asked if you are involved with Kyle or Silvetti, etc.  That is why I have gone to lurking.

NO, it was not Tim Miller asking for donations right before they left, I believe it was John Silvetti.  I cannot answer for Tim except to say it appears to me that he has been taken advantage of more than once.  Tim will accept assistance when offered.

LDSTLOU I'm confused about the post you are saying Kermit posted as truth.  Are you saying that the info on Jug knowning they were looking for oil was put out there to set people up and that it as a lie?  If so, how would Kermit know it wasn't the truth?  I'm just wondering exactly what you  meant.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: January 27, 2009, 01:35:23 AM »

oceanexploration
I haven't seen Kermit post anything untrue presented as factual.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.660

Sat Nov 22, 2008
Here is a snippet from an email I rec'd from Lalas.

I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.

Isdtlou
So now you're trying to tell us that Jug Twitty lied to lalasmom or was it lalasmom lying to her friends?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: January 27, 2009, 02:00:42 AM »

Sounds to me like somebody's been sending emails trying to cover their azz! jmo 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: January 27, 2009, 02:23:57 AM »

I may be off my rocker but find it absolutely astonishing that the very people that say they won't ever post here and are gone for good just so happen to show up when Kermit posts something!Am i off my rocker?Should i bury my head in the sand or is this just comical????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: January 27, 2009, 02:25:54 AM »

Nice discussion this evening. I just feel you can't get the REAL picture until you take EVERYTHING posted in it's proper timing and context. Janet has done a great job in giving us recaps and quotes, but; I wish it could all be thoroughly chronicled from about Summer '07 until the present in regards to The Persistence and it's aftermath. Who interjected themselves and WHEN. WHEN and exactly WHAT the family were informed of.   From what I see, I have to agree with the Freebirds and their position. It is the only clear and concise account that has been given. They are not putting "faith" in anyone -- only giving us actual statements from the players. -JMO

I agree Wreck.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: January 27, 2009, 02:26:50 AM »

I may be off my rocker but find it absolutely astonishing that the very people that say they won't ever post here and are gone for good just so happen to show up when Kermit posts something!Am i off my rocker?Should i bury my head in the sand or is this just comical????

Yes, amazing isn't it.   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: January 27, 2009, 02:34:49 AM »

Yes, amazing isn't it.   

Why is it when Kermit answers back people stop posting??I think you said it earlier TM.Correct me if i'm wrong.The more people talk.The truth comes out??That was probably off just a tad.Maybe it was in a discussion you were having with Magnolia.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: January 27, 2009, 02:35:17 AM »

Sounds to me like somebody's been sending emails trying to cover their azz! jmo 

Just to clarify here...I didn't mean Jug.  I don't know the man at all, but I would certainly hope that he would never willingly be a participant in any kind of setup as has been referred to; or would appreciate being included in one.  This is not a game.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: January 27, 2009, 02:36:49 AM »

Janet

+++++++++

klassend

I've been lurking, lurking, lurking and wondering why noone is discussing the fact that TES is still working with the Silvetti Group.  Has Tim joined the DarkSide?   Is this subject off limits?  Is TES in cahoots with Silvetti?  IsTim not aware that he (himself) was kicked off the Persistence? Does he think he left on his own?  Should Kermit or the Freebirds warn Tim about what is really going on? Isn't Tim the one who asked for the donations right before the Persistence left Aruba?

NO, it was not Tim Miller asking for donations right before they left, I believe it was John Silvetti.  I cannot answer for Tim except to say it appears to me that he has been taken advantage of more than once.  Tim will accept assistance when offered.

LDSTLOU I'm confused about the post you are saying Kermit posted as truth.  Are you saying that the info on Jug knowning they were looking for oil was put out there to set people up and that it as a lie?  If so, how would Kermit know it wasn't the truth?  I'm just wondering exactly what you  meant.

Tim Miller would not knowingly join the "dark side".  However ... I do not believe for one minute that Tim Miller is aware of Kyle Kingman's own words regarding John Silvetti's assisting the enemy in the finale' to the great Aruban coverup.  I content that Tim Miller has been convinced that the contents of the cage/trap were not case related and ... has moved on.

Maybe ... just maybe ... Tim Miller should be sent a compilation of Kyle Kingsman's own words.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Tim Miller

Kyle: I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  This program was originally pitched by NBC to Tim Miller to be a docuentary about TES and turned into a documenary about the Search for Natalee Holloway's body.  It seems NBC shamelessly used Tim Miller to get on board the Persistence during the search.

Kyle:  John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:   Tim Miller was never on the Persistence while I was not on board.  He stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle:   John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship

Kyle:  He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

THE DATELINE SPECIAL

The search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Tim Miller: I stepped on the boat and said “Natalee we're coming to get you.” Now we're finally coming to get you. And I still believe that from the bottom of my heart. She's out here and now we're on our way.

Over the holiday season, the crew of the persistence worked day and night to survey the ocean floor and look for targets that could hold the key to finding Natalee.

On Christmas Eve sonar pictures revealed what looked like a large trap, almost exactly where Tim Miller theorized it would be.

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look.

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.  ... In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

The search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Dave Holloway: I got a phone call from Tim.

Chris Hansen: And what'd he say?

Dave Holloway: He told me, he said, "Dave, we found her."

Chris Hansen: "We found her?"

Dave Holloway: Yeah. I said, "Are you sure?" and he said, "I’m 99.9 percent sure."  He said, "We hadn't gone down and dove under or anything. But the photographs--"he said, "I tell you, Dave." I-- he said, "That's what we're looking for. And that's gotta-- that-- that's it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 04:34:48 AM by klaasend » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: January 27, 2009, 02:38:06 AM »

I don't know about any others, but I for one am DONE...WELL Done......stick a fork in me DONE.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: January 27, 2009, 02:38:26 AM »

Please edit above post.

... would notknowingly ...

Thank you

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.