April 25, 2024, 11:58:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259657 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: January 27, 2009, 12:46:51 PM »

Currently the roads are fine but there is a light layer of snow on the ground!No more snow Janet.We've had,Snow,floods,Fog,a lil' sunshine,snow..I'm looking forward to some more sunshine! 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: January 27, 2009, 12:50:10 PM »

We are expecting up to 15 inches of the "white stuff" tomorrow.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: January 27, 2009, 12:51:15 PM »

Global Warming???

I think we are enering another ice age.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: January 27, 2009, 12:52:00 PM »

Sorry Art.Better you then me.I'd prefer to keep it in the mountains!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: January 27, 2009, 12:54:38 PM »

Global Warming???

I think we are enering another ice age.

Janet

Wish I"d never sold my dogsled. However, I think my Bichon would take one look at it and "give me the paw" !
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: January 27, 2009, 12:54:47 PM »

In the following Tim Miller/Greta interview ... Tim states that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the undertaking.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

BUMP

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: January 27, 2009, 12:57:50 PM »

Sorry Art.Better you then me.I'd prefer to keep it in the mountains!

Me Too! 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: January 27, 2009, 12:58:49 PM »

Janet - here it is.

There were discussions here recently about the polygraph results from the witness.  Folks were commenting on Mos' statement that he was awaiting those results from Tim Miller, that Tim had yet to send them to Mos.

Why would Mos say that...............unless Jossy was incorrect?  According to Jossy, those results were sent to the NFI in Holland - and THAT is who should have sent them to Mos, NOT Tim Miller.

#256 on: September 16, 2008, 02:25:46 PM  angelalala from jossyKey witness reveals what happened 4:05 am at Monserat

Paulus and Joran were “looking” for something on the side of the road

ORANJESTAD(AAN):  Last week, DIARIO published the latest information regarding the key witness, who came forward to disclose everything he witnessed on May 2005 from his house, which is situated in the neighborhood of the Nacional Soccer field, close to the Monserat pond.

However the witness was afraid to come forward to the Police and local Prosecutor, because of the prejudice in the Prosecutor Office, which is alive and growing each day.
He did give a statement to the Prosecutor, but to certain extent. The more important and key details he revealed to the American investigators.

The American investigators listened very carefully to his story and immediately felt that he was telling the truth. They then asked him if he was willing to go to the States and pass a polygraph test.

The witness was tested by John S. Swartz, a renowned professional in this field, and the test revealed that he was telling the truth! Finally shedding some light on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in 2005.

Last week, after months of following the new developments, DIARIO published the first part of the witness’ statement. This statement that was already in Prosecutor Mos’s hands.

DIARIO opted to wait until after the FBI sent the results of the polygraph test and their investigation to Holland, before publishing the second part of the statement, considering that Holland would send a copy to Aruba.
snippedThe 48 year old witness passed this test with flying colors, indicating that everything he saw that dawn, close to the Monserat pond, is true.

DIARIO presumes that the Prosecutor’s Office received this statement from Holland, and just in case they didn’t, they can read it today for free and begin to do their homework http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3363.240http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3363.msg455787#msg455787
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: January 27, 2009, 12:59:24 PM »

Janet - think back to last March and April when we were working with Caps and the pond.  None of us were thinking about the cage because we were satisfied with the FBI report that fabric found didn't match Natalee's DNA.  We had naturally trusted that we had been given the accurate information from Persistence and we were all looking forward to the time when they would return to study the remaining sites that they had identified.  There was really no need for a diversion because we had placed our complete trust in the Persistence venture.  In March and April when we were working on Simian/Merian Ernest, we were focused on Daury and the arrest of Duary Rodriguez that we wouldn't have even known about had Caps not told us about it from news in Aruba.  We were all thinking about Patrick's video with Urine's confession, and we were trying to decypher the cryptic codetalker messages.  Persistence was out of our minds until they had enough money for a return trip.  The Persistence diversion came from Persistence itself, not from Caps. 

Albert Vrolijk
* friends with Satish
* He is a DJ at CAFE BAHIA
His website has Satish posting there
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4778/image497cm2.jpg

Gabe said thats my cousin..meaning Albert Vrolijk=panty boy
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=3940&start=980

Albert Vrolijk = Simian

Clyde Burke is Caps friend

[color=red\Aruba Tourism Authority - Vernon Vrolijk (regional rep in Atlanta, GA)[/color]

Caps likes chow chows.

March 3 - John meets with Caps

Caps recap:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.740
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.720

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.840
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332978;topicseen#msg332978

[/quote]

BUMP

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: January 27, 2009, 01:00:24 PM »

Jamet

I must tell you that I am amazed by your record keeping skills.

Thanks you so much for doing this. 

And with this, I am out the door for an appointment.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: January 27, 2009, 01:00:56 PM »

Jamet

Have a great ArtColley!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: January 27, 2009, 01:04:09 PM »

Jamet

WAAAAAAAIT!!

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: January 27, 2009, 01:05:03 PM »

oceanexploration
I haven't seen Kermit post anything untrue presented as factual.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.660

Sat Nov 22, 2008
Here is a snippet from an email I rec'd from Lalas.

I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.

Isdtlou
So now you're trying to tell us that Jug Twitty lied to lalasmom or was it lalasmom lying to her friends?

Kermit - can you clarify please.  Did you recieve an email from Lala's or was it sent to someone else?  TIA
We are told this is from an email, and it explains what Jug said to someone else about John Silvetti and what Jug knew:

"I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer

Neither, Lalas never e-mailed you Kermit.
She put out false info to see who was leaking info. I would say they found the leak. You posted the false info here as thought it were an e-mail to you from Lalas.
I think Lalas proved her point.

And just exactly WHAT point was Lalas trying to PROVE?

When will Kyle,Caps,as well as anyone else speak for themselves?

They have ... loud and clear.

Good Morning Keepthefaith

It is snowing again in the Valley.  What is it like in Seattle?  The snow falling is a breathtaking view from our living room window.  All the dirty old snow that had not melted is now covered with fresh stuff.  Nevertheless ... I have had it with snow.

Janet

Silence worth a thousand words!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: January 27, 2009, 01:05:26 PM »

Janet - here it is.

There were discussions here recently about the polygraph results from the witness.  Folks were commenting on Mos' statement that he was awaiting those results from Tim Miller, that Tim had yet to send them to Mos.

Why would Mos say that...............unless Jossy was incorrect?  According to Jossy, those results were sent to the NFI in Holland - and THAT is who should have sent them to Mos, NOT Tim Miller.

#256 on: September 16, 2008, 02:25:46 PM  angelalala from jossyKey witness reveals what happened 4:05 am at Monserat

Paulus and Joran were “looking” for something on the side of the road

ORANJESTAD(AAN):  Last week, DIARIO published the latest information regarding the key witness, who came forward to disclose everything he witnessed on May 2005 from his house, which is situated in the neighborhood of the Nacional Soccer field, close to the Monserat pond.

However the witness was afraid to come forward to the Police and local Prosecutor, because of the prejudice in the Prosecutor Office, which is alive and growing each day.
He did give a statement to the Prosecutor, but to certain extent. The more important and key details he revealed to the American investigators.

The American investigators listened very carefully to his story and immediately felt that he was telling the truth. They then asked him if he was willing to go to the States and pass a polygraph test.

The witness was tested by John S. Swartz, a renowned professional in this field, and the test revealed that he was telling the truth! Finally shedding some light on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in 2005.

Last week, after months of following the new developments, DIARIO published the first part of the witness’ statement. This statement that was already in Prosecutor Mos’s hands.

DIARIO opted to wait until after the FBI sent the results of the polygraph test and their investigation to Holland, before publishing the second part of the statement, considering that Holland would send a copy to Aruba.
snippedThe 48 year old witness passed this test with flying colors, indicating that everything he saw that dawn, close to the Monserat pond, is true.

DIARIO presumes that the Prosecutor’s Office received this statement from Holland, and just in case they didn’t, they can read it today for free and begin to do their homework http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3363.240http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3363.msg455787#msg455787

Thanks jen.

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: January 27, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »

She put out false info to see who was leaking info. I would say they found the leak. You posted the false info here as thought it were an e-mail to you from Lalas.

While I'm not putting any stock into what you have posted, I do have to wonder a few things.

This information was shared with us in November, in two different ways - and purported to have been known for quite some time prior to that.

At what point was Lala's looking to expose a "leak"? 
And a "leak" from what/where to what/who/where?

And if insinuating Jug knew this was oil related, thereby including Jug in perpetuating a FRAUD while Persistence solicited donations is what Lala's thought in ANY WAY would be a good idea.............well, that's certainly not being a very good friend to Jug.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: January 27, 2009, 01:12:18 PM »

SM - User Agreement.

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: January 27, 2009, 01:12:39 PM »

About a year ago, I unknowingly included the name of a former SM member in one of my posts.  Below is the response that I received.  It seems that the SM Forum rules have changed.

Quote from: klaasend on March 22, 2008, 10:57:12 PM
NO posting of real life names.  If you see something like that please let me know.  You can report the post and all the Moderators will see the problem.  Please don't continue to quote it as it just makes more work for us.

Did I miss something?  Has someone's real life name been posted?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: January 27, 2009, 01:13:24 PM »

SM - User Agreement.

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

SS - please tell my what post you are referring to. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: January 27, 2009, 01:13:35 PM »

While I'm not putting any stock into what you have posted, I do have to wonder a few things.

This information was shared with us in November, in two different ways - and purported to have been known for quite some time prior to that.

At what point was Lala's looking to expose a "leak"? 
And a "leak" from what/where to what/who/where?

And if insinuating Jug knew this was oil related, thereby including Jug in perpetuating a FRAUD while Persistence solicited donations is what Lala's thought in ANY WAY would be a good idea.............well, that's certainly not being a very good friend to Jug.

I think that Lala's is just trying to cover for her own stupidity.
Too bad she has to send someone else to do her dirty work.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: January 27, 2009, 01:22:55 PM »

SS,

Are you referring to V. V. ?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.