April 19, 2024, 10:33:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259400 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: January 27, 2009, 01:57:16 PM »

SS,

Are you referring to V. V. ?

I am referring to several posts that were made last night and reposted several times since.  Names were given and an additional post refers to a name turning up like a weasle.  I am referring to the possible identification of someone through locations and possessions that were posted.  I don't know if many people on this forum realize or not that some names are very common in Aruba.  The same last name does not necessarily indicate a family relationship.  However, since everyone is following very closely the things that Kermit is posting, I don't think it's fair to even make close connections or hints. 

2NJ, this is not a game.  I am very concerned for the safety and welfare of a human being.  Some may not like him, some may think he's crazy, and some may think he's a good guy.  Regardless, he is someone who lives in a country where people are known to disappear and turn up dead for revealing information.  Does anyone on this Forum want to risk finding the name Kermit has posted (or any combination of the name) in tomorrow's Aruban newspapers?  We're here to help missing and exploited people, not endanger people.

You just confirmed it?
Is that what you are revealing here?

Alls I posted was Albert Vrolijk.
You know he is the journalist who found the panties.
And that there is another Vrolijk who lives in GA and works for the Aruba Tourism Authority.

And you were wanting to reveal names of Secret Service Agents.
How hypocritical of you.

Kermit -

1.  I revealed nothing.  You posted repeatedly a person's age, locations, identifying possessions, potential relatives, and a name that you referred to as repeatedly turning up like a weasel.
2.  I gave no Secret Service names.  I used initials RH.  You and other posters gave names.  Please refer back to last night's posts.

I know that people are in disagreement over the issue of the cage, Kyle, and Caps.  We are not here, though, to place people in danger.  You of all people should understand that with your training and background.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: January 27, 2009, 01:59:20 PM »

Tim Tehran is the key to exposing with certainty this entire conspiracy.  I do not think for one moment that Tim would be in negotiations with major networks if he could not back up the ROV images with a first hand account of what he observed in that December 30, 2008 dive.

This is why Louis Shaeffer (ROV copyright), Kyle Kingsman (ROV analyst) and Tim Tahran (diver) are thisclose in regards to the network negotiations.

Janet

______

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle: On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop.

Obviously, Tim Trahan did not anticipate the leak of the ROV images on the internet by Kyle Kingman when he stated following the December 30, 2008 dive that there was "nothing" in the trap/cage.

Then when you stop and consider Tim Trahan, Kyle Kingman and Louis Shaefer's attempts at major Network deals ... logic dictates there was "something" in that cage/trap

Janet

++++++

The search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

On Dec. 30, off the coast of Aruba, divers from the Aruban police force and the research vessel Persistence were about to make a crucial dive on a promising target in the search for Natalee Holloway.

The researchers had discovered a fish trap about 90 feet below the surface in almost the exact spot search expert Tim Miller had theorized Natalee’s body might be.

Team leader Tim Trahan suited up to join the Aruban police divers. As Tim Miller wished him well, the divers hit the water and the ROV was sent down to capture what would happen for everyone watching on board.

(On the boat)

Brandon: We have visual on divers and target.

Slowly the divers worked their way down to the trap.

They had been instructed to give a thumbs up or thumbs down.

The atmosphere in the survey room was tense, and nerves were raw as Miller, the Aruban authorities and the crew of the Persistence waited for word of what exactly was in the trap.

The divers approached the target and signaled above. And then...

(On the boat)

No it's thumbs down.

Negative, not it.

Crushing disppointment.

(On the boat)

Tim Miller: Divers coming up right now. I don't know it looked as promising today as it did last night or before.

Miller: Nothing?

Trahan: No.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: January 27, 2009, 02:00:26 PM »

Tim Tehran is the key to exposing with certainty this entire conspiracy.  I do not think for one moment that Tim would be in negotiations with major networks if he could not back up the ROV images with a first hand account of what he observed in that December 30, 2008 dive.

This is why Louis Shaeffer (ROV copyright), Kyle Kingsman (ROV analyst) and Tim Tahran (diver) are thisclose in regards to the network negotiations.

Janet

______

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle: On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop.

Obviously, Tim Trahan did not anticipate the leak of the ROV images on the internet by Kyle Kingman when he stated following the December 30, 2008 dive that there was "nothing" in the trap/cage.

Then when you stop and consider Tim Trahan, Kyle Kingman and Louis Shaefer's attempts at major Network deals ... logic dictates there was "something" in that cage/trap

Janet

++++++

The search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

On Dec. 30, off the coast of Aruba, divers from the Aruban police force and the research vessel Persistence were about to make a crucial dive on a promising target in the search for Natalee Holloway.

The researchers had discovered a fish trap about 90 feet below the surface in almost the exact spot search expert Tim Miller had theorized Natalee’s body might be.

Team leader Tim Trahan suited up to join the Aruban police divers. As Tim Miller wished him well, the divers hit the water and the ROV was sent down to capture what would happen for everyone watching on board.

(On the boat)

Brandon: We have visual on divers and target.

Slowly the divers worked their way down to the trap.

They had been instructed to give a thumbs up or thumbs down.

The atmosphere in the survey room was tense, and nerves were raw as Miller, the Aruban authorities and the crew of the Persistence waited for word of what exactly was in the trap.

The divers approached the target and signaled above. And then...

(On the boat)

No it's thumbs down.

Negative, not it.

Crushing disppointment.

(On the boat)

Tim Miller: Divers coming up right now. I don't know it looked as promising today as it did last night or before.

Miller: Nothing?

Trahan: No.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

OK Janet.Logic Dictates.Why be so logical?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: January 27, 2009, 02:00:50 PM »

Kyle said: "The producer from 20/20 asked me if I saw the badges or credentials of the police officers. I had a total DEAR LORD moment, but recalled seeing the three divers several times with other police in uniform. Also the leader of the three I later saw with a badge.

Kyle said: "Dave was involved with the search until the 30th of Dec from an information-only level. I don't know if he knows anything about the blue denim-like fabric and have no reason to suspect that he does. I would say he knows as much as Beth, perhaps slightly more. It's time Beth knows what the truth is about that trap"

Kyle said: "Right before the Dateline special aired Tim and Louis asked if I could go to ABC to try to sell the footage in an attempt to recoup some of the money invested in the search efforts"
Everything remained in my possesion.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: January 27, 2009, 02:01:37 PM »

Is there a code of silence in regards to mebership at CnG.I think i've only seen one poster admit honestly that they were a member but are no longer?

There are many ex-members of CnG but I'd say mostly from the Caylee Anthony forum area. 
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: January 27, 2009, 02:02:04 PM »

Is there a code of silence in regards to mebership at CnG.I think i've only seen one poster admit honestly that they were a member but are no longer?

Nope, code of silence that i'm aware of. Im a member there. IF there is a code of silence then i guess i just got banned lol.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: January 27, 2009, 02:03:01 PM »

Nope, code of silence that i'm aware of. Im a member there. IF there is a code of silence then i guess i just got banned lol.

Take cover SeaMonkey!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: January 27, 2009, 02:04:24 PM »

SS,

I am referring to several posts that were made last night and reposted several times since.  Names were given and an additional post refers to a name turning up like a weasle.  I am referring to the possible identification of someone through locations and possessions that were posted.  I don't know if many people on this forum realize or not that some names are very common in Aruba.  The same last name does not necessarily indicate a family relationship.  However, since everyone is following very closely the things that Kermit is posting, I don't think it's fair to even make close connections or hints. 
2NJ, this is not a game.  I am very concerned for the safety and welfare of a human being.  Some may not like him, some may think he's crazy, and some may think he's a good guy.  Regardless, he is someone who lives in a country where people are known to disappear and turn up dead for revealing information.  Does anyone on this Forum want to risk finding the name Kermit has posted (or any combination of the name) in tomorrow's Aruban newspapers?  We're here to help missing and exploited people, not endanger people.

Fair?  Do you think what happened to Natalee and the cover-up that
ensued is fair?
Was it fair for CapsLockWizzard to post all of that information about
Deutekmon?

Mags - I don't think that anyone has proven that Caps is a troll.  Until that time, there is great risk in revealing his identity.  He has shared a lot of information about people and organizations in Aruba.  I think that people can dislike him if they want to, but I don't feel that it's right to possibly direct harm in his way.  Are you or anyone else sure enough that he is a troll that you are willing to expose him, knowing what the consequences might be in Aruba?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: January 27, 2009, 02:04:54 PM »

There are many ex-members of CnG but I'd say mostly from the Caylee Anthony forum area. 

You're right Klaas.I think i remember reading about some that got "poofed" and they didn't know why?I was just curious as to why many don't admit there member's.I applaud SeaMonkey's honesty!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: January 27, 2009, 02:06:07 PM »

SS,

ensued is fair?
Deutekmon?

Mags - I don't think that anyone has proven that Caps is a troll.  Until that time, there is great risk in revealing his identity.  He has shared a lot of information about people and organizations in Aruba.  I think that people can dislike him if they want to, but I don't feel that it's right to possibly direct harm in his way.  Are you or anyone else sure enough that he is a troll that you are willing to expose him, knowing what the consequences might be in Aruba?

This is just my opinion.If Clyde Burke knows who CapsLockWizard is don't you think other ALE people do as well?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: January 27, 2009, 02:06:22 PM »

Feb. 22, 2008 = NBC Dateline special.  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23261368/

Reply #494 on: February 26, 2008, 08:55:26 PM »
Bad news on the search.  Persistence has completed the underwater survey/grid.  Have identified 100+ objects and trying to narrow the list.  However, they are totally out of money.  If they can't come up with donations within a week or 10 days they will have to go home.
Dave Holloway has been talking to various officials to help chip in.

Without contributions Persistence is coming home.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.480

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: January 27, 2009, 02:07:51 PM »

SS,

ensued is fair?
Deutekmon?

This is just my opinion.If Clyde Burke knows who CapsLockWizard is don't you think other ALE people do as well?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: January 27, 2009, 02:10:35 PM »

SS,

ensued is fair?
Deutekmon?

I do not think Caps would be in any danger if his identity were exposed.
It seems to me that half the people here know his identity already.
SS, I think you have been conned and hate to admit it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: January 27, 2009, 02:11:52 PM »

I was invited to join and had myself deleted after about a week.  I was not a member of the SSHH however....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: January 27, 2009, 02:12:09 PM »

SS,

ensued is fair?
Deutekmon?

KTF - the security and safety concerns are not for ALE.  Of course ALE knows who he is.  There are many people, organizations, and businesses (legal and illegal) that have been discussed with us in Shango.  These are not nice people.  There have been people who have been killed over information involving Natalee.  Look up the definition of a "Colombian necktie".  The streets of Aruba are not like Seattle.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: January 27, 2009, 02:13:53 PM »

Awww...............no fair using logic here, missy!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: January 27, 2009, 02:14:44 PM »

SS - I think you are drawing more attention to it than need be. 
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: January 27, 2009, 02:15:10 PM »

You're right Klaas.I think i remember reading about some that got "poofed" and they didn't know why?I was just curious as to why many don't admit there member's.I applaud SeaMonkey's honesty!

well ty, but nothing to applaud really, tho i like it lol
 I have nothin to hide.  Due to my slow connection speed I find that it is easier for me to navigate some places to keep up to date on the Caylee case, which i been trying to follow very closely.  But just in case ya right and i need to take cover....

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: January 27, 2009, 02:15:25 PM »

SS
Do your research first before making accusations, please. I'm not going to do the search for you. You needed to do that first.
Lalasmom said CapsLockWizard was a reference to "writing" or "journalism
Lalsamom said Caps name was familiar name in Aruba and we had seen it before.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: January 27, 2009, 02:15:28 PM »

Many Monkeys who were posting on the Caylee Marie thread at CnG were banned without explanation and ... returned to posting in the cage.  Maybe MrsK has made CnG a Natalee Holloway only forum.

Janet

++++++

Musings Thread

Dialogue begins:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.420

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.