March 29, 2024, 12:51:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 258393 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: January 27, 2009, 02:17:56 PM »

SS,

Are you referring to V. V. ?

I am referring to several posts that were made last night and reposted several times since.  Names were given and an additional post refers to a name turning up like a weasle.  I am referring to the possible identification of someone through locations and possessions that were posted.  I don't know if many people on this forum realize or not that some names are very common in Aruba.  The same last name does not necessarily indicate a family relationship.  However, since everyone is following very closely the things that Kermit is posting, I don't think it's fair to even make close connections or hints. 
2NJ, this is not a game.  I am very concerned for the safety and welfare of a human being.  Some may not like him, some may think he's crazy, and some may think he's a good guy.  Regardless, he is someone who lives in a country where people are known to disappear and turn up dead for revealing information.  Does anyone on this Forum want to risk finding the name Kermit has posted (or any combination of the name) in tomorrow's Aruban newspapers?  We're here to help missing and exploited people, not endanger people.

Fair?  Do you think what happened to Natalee and the cover-up that
ensued is fair?
Was it fair for CapsLockWizzard to post all of that information about
Deutekmon?

Mags - I don't think that anyone has proven that Caps is a troll.  Until that time, there is great risk in revealing his identity.  He has shared a lot of information about people and organizations in Aruba.  I think that people can dislike him if they want to, but I don't feel that it's right to possibly direct harm in his way.  Are you or anyone else sure enough that he is a troll that you are willing to expose him, knowing what the consequences might be in Aruba?

This is just my opinion.If Clyde Burke knows who CapsLockWizard is don't you think other ALE people do as well?

KTF - the security and safety concerns are not for ALE.  Of course ALE knows who he is.  There are many people, organizations, and businesses (legal and illegal) that have been discussed with us in Shango.  These are not nice people.  There have been people who have been killed over information involving Natalee.  Look up the definition of a "Colombian necktie".  The streets of Aruba are not like Seattle.

You are a part of that Shango stuff and Caps, so that means you better take heed of your own advice then, right!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: January 27, 2009, 02:19:33 PM »

SS
Do your research first before making accusations, please. I'm not going to do the search for you. You needed to do that first.
Lalasmom said CapsLockWizard was a reference to "writing" or "journalism
Lalsamom said Caps name was familiar name in Aruba and we had seen it before.

That is precisely correct.  Lala's was first to post "identifiables" about caps.

Why no hue and cry when others from the cng hidey hole thought they were being clever in posting what they thought was someone else's real life info? 

Did someone post "hypocrite" already?
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: January 27, 2009, 02:23:23 PM »

I just love watching Kermit and Jen do their work on some people.

I stand with the frog and Jen.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: January 27, 2009, 02:23:44 PM »

SS,

I am referring to several posts that were made last night and reposted several times since.  Names were given and an additional post refers to a name turning up like a weasle.  I am referring to the possible identification of someone through locations and possessions that were posted.  I don't know if many people on this forum realize or not that some names are very common in Aruba.  The same last name does not necessarily indicate a family relationship.  However, since everyone is following very closely the things that Kermit is posting, I don't think it's fair to even make close connections or hints. 
2NJ, this is not a game.  I am very concerned for the safety and welfare of a human being.  Some may not like him, some may think he's crazy, and some may think he's a good guy.  Regardless, he is someone who lives in a country where people are known to disappear and turn up dead for revealing information.  Does anyone on this Forum want to risk finding the name Kermit has posted (or any combination of the name) in tomorrow's Aruban newspapers?  We're here to help missing and exploited people, not endanger people.

ensued is fair?
Deutekmon?

Mags - I don't think that anyone has proven that Caps is a troll.  Until that time, there is great risk in revealing his identity.  He has shared a lot of information about people and organizations in Aruba.  I think that people can dislike him if they want to, but I don't feel that it's right to possibly direct harm in his way.  Are you or anyone else sure enough that he is a troll that you are willing to expose him, knowing what the consequences might be in Aruba?

This is just my opinion.If Clyde Burke knows who CapsLockWizard is don't you think other ALE people do as well?

Logic dictates!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: January 27, 2009, 02:25:54 PM »

SS,

ensued is fair?
Deutekmon?

Logic dictates!!

Janet

I looking to get a patent on that phrase Janet.Use it while you can!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: January 27, 2009, 02:27:25 PM »

Janet,
hello Smile
No, it isnt just a natalee forum....sheesh i hope they dont change it to just that..I mainly follow the Caylee case from there. I follow the nah threads too, but not there as much as here, I take time to catch up on my natalee news here each week...along with a HUGE cuppa coffeee lol
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: January 27, 2009, 02:29:11 PM »

SS,

ensued is fair?
Deutekmon?

KTF - the security and safety concerns are not for ALE.  Of course ALE knows who he is.  There are many people, organizations, and businesses (legal and illegal) that have been discussed with us in Shango.  These are not nice people.  There have been people who have been killed over information involving Natalee.  Look up the definition of a "Colombian necktie".  The streets of Aruba are not like Seattle.

You are a part of that Shango stuff and Caps, so that means you better take heed of your own advice then, right!

ALE is just as corrupt as the ILLEGAL businesses that go on.One would think from all your research you would come to the conclusion that most of the seedy people are linked together in one way or another!Logic Dictates!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: January 27, 2009, 02:30:42 PM »

Janet,
hello Smile
No, it isnt just a natalee forum....sheesh i hope they dont change it to just that..I mainly follow the Caylee case from there. I follow the nah threads too, but not there as much as here, I take time to catch up on my natalee news here each week...along with a HUGE cuppa coffeee lol

I'm just pouring my third cup after helping a few customer's!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: January 27, 2009, 02:31:22 PM »

It is so crazy.

I was informed that CAPS/Shango had to relay the truth to us ... encompassing aspect of the Natalee Holloway case ... in cryptic posts.  It was important that they were not identified by the "powers that be".  Logic dicates if CAPS/Shango cryptic messages can be deciphered by posters ... they can sure in heck be deciphered by those who were to be feared.

IMO ... there was no reason why CAPS/Shango could not just spit out the truth in plain English other than to distract.  Think about all the time and effort sincere Monkeys have spent attempt to unravel the clues rather than researching what was out there in black and white.

Janet 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: January 27, 2009, 02:31:43 PM »

I just love watching Kermit and Jen do their work on some people.

I stand with the frog and Jen.

Aw shucks.

Memories are long, and hard drives are large. 

There are lots and lots of VERY smart monkeys here - many of whom are much more familiar with the goings on and history at this place than I am.

The facts are all here, so when inaccuracies and downright lies are posted, well - all it takes in most cases is utilizing the search function.

BTW - I love your nic!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: January 27, 2009, 02:33:00 PM »

Janet,
hello Smile

Then why all the bannings without explanation?

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: January 27, 2009, 02:33:53 PM »

Jan 31 - Caps is talking about
MOKO
Feb 26 - Caps is posting - the Slinja
Pond
Feb 28 = crew searched pond - photo in newspaper at MONTSERAT
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.620

Lalasmom: Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #732 on: November 20, 2008, 08:14:36 PM »
The pond where Caps located the witness is the Monserat pond.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.720

« Reply #742 on: November 20, 2008, 08:26:54 PM »

This from Silvetti's post at BFN:

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.

Caps emails Dave: I have spoken to John and he is in contact with MOS.

Now, not only does Clyde Burke know Caps real name, but so does Hans Mos and Dave's contact in Aruba
Mark Purcell.

So, um yeah let's get some truth into your accusations SS.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: January 27, 2009, 02:34:14 PM »

SS,

ensued is fair?
Deutekmon?

Logic dictates!!

Janet

I looking to get a patent on that phrase Janet.Use it while you can!

Foget it!  It has already been done and ... the term is mine ... all mine.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: January 27, 2009, 02:35:04 PM »

[color=red\Aruba Tourism Authority - Vernon Vrolijk (regional rep in Atlanta, GA)[/color]
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: January 27, 2009, 02:35:45 PM »

Janet,
hello Smile

I'm just pouring my third cup after helping a few customer's!

Next time i think i will just fill the french press and have it sit on my desk lol. Since i got the new comp i can at least post again. Now to get off dial up lol. I guess i miss a lot just poppin around lookin at news articles lol This is interestin stuffage. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: January 27, 2009, 02:36:35 PM »

SS,

ensued is fair?
Deutekmon?

This is my last post on this one.So ALE knows who Caps is and is protecting him,in turn,allowing him to search for the TRUTH and JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!Why does that not make sense to me?Monkey's.Have i had to much Coffffeeee?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: January 27, 2009, 02:38:29 PM »

It is so crazy.

I was informed that CAPS/Shango had to relay the truth to us ... encompassing aspect of the Natalee Holloway case ... in cryptic posts.  It was important that they were not identified by the "powers that be".  Logic dicates if CAPS/Shango cryptic messages can be deciphered by posters ... they can sure in heck be deciphered by those who were to be feared.

IMO ... there was no reason why CAPS/Shango could not just spit out the truth in plain English other than to distract.  Think about all the time and effort sincere Monkeys have spent attempt to unravel the clues rather than researching what was out there in black and white.

Janet 

I agree and he used Dave Holloway, a grieve stricken father, to manipulate everyone he could.
BUT NOT SOME! Like you Ms. Janet who has the loveliest husband in the world who built a pond for kermmie and Miss Piggy.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: January 27, 2009, 02:38:35 PM »

Aruba Tourism Authority - Vernon Vrolijk (regional rep in Atlanta, GA)

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: January 27, 2009, 02:39:30 PM »

Jan 31 - Caps is talking about
MOKO
Feb 26 - Caps is posting - the Slinja
Pond
Feb 28 = crew searched pond - photo in newspaper at MONTSERAT
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.620

« Reply #732 on: November 20, 2008, 08:14:36 PM »
The pond where Caps located the witness is the Monserat pond.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.720

« Reply #742 on: November 20, 2008, 08:26:54 PM »

Caps emails Dave: I have spoken to John and he is in contact with MOS.

Now, not only does Clyde Burke know Caps real name, but so does Hans Mos and Dave's contact in Aruba
Mark Purcell.

So, um yeah let's get some truth into your accusations SS.

Logic dictates.So how many really know who Caps is?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: January 27, 2009, 02:42:45 PM »

This is my last post on this one.So ALE knows who Caps is and is protecting him,in turn,allowing him to search for the TRUTH and JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!Why does that not make sense to me?Monkey's.Have i had to much Coffffeeee?

You got it right!

Klassend revealed long ago who Simian was.
Albert Vrolijk = Simian
Clyde Burke is Caps friend
who happens to be the LE who shows up to meet with the witness.
who just happens to also be the cop who was on the witness statements.
Lalas mom referred to his name on SM
Lalas mom referred to his name and how familiar it was hint hint.
Hans Mos knows WHO caps is
Clyde Burke knows who caps is
I think enough said.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.