March 28, 2024, 08:57:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 258361 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: January 27, 2009, 03:08:55 PM »

Very interesting question.What ever happened to the donation that was supposed to occur?

GREAT QUESTION!

I do believe that is a question John Silvetti and Rob Smith could answer.

And possibly some others that come to mind...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: January 27, 2009, 03:09:32 PM »

I take issue with the term troll, that implies someone that is a pest.  I believe some may be putting Capslock in the same category as Bondia/Glenda/Renfro and MIP6.  I would consider them far worse than simply trolls.

I have not seen Caps personal information posted in this forum.  I have seen Kermits personal information posted in this forum.  I deleted Kermits and if I see Caps I will delete that.

As far as internet postings..........yes, that's where I would place him.

As far as impacting this case - I personally put him in the ranks with vd straten, richardson and janssen.

jen ... I agree.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: January 27, 2009, 03:10:47 PM »

Very interesting question.What ever happened to the donation that was supposed to occur?

GREAT QUESTION!

How much was the donation going to be?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: January 27, 2009, 03:10:59 PM »

I take issue with the term troll, that implies someone that is a pest.  I believe some may be putting Capslock in the same category as Bondia/Glenda/Renfro and MIP6.  I would consider them far worse than simply trolls.

I have not seen Caps personal information posted in this forum.  I have seen Kermits personal information posted in this forum.  I deleted Kermits and if I see Caps I will delete that.

As far as internet postings..........yes, that's where I would place him.

As far as impacting this case - I personally put him in the ranks with vd straten, richardson and janssen.

jen ... I agree.

Janet

While we're on the subject...........sort of.

Admittedly, I never did read here much.  Did you guys figure out who Richardson's wife is - and how she could have played a pretty important role here?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: January 27, 2009, 03:11:59 PM »

GREAT QUESTION!

How much was the donation going to be?

Enough to turn a blind eye?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: January 27, 2009, 03:14:11 PM »

The AHATA and the ALE are one in the coverup in the Natalee Holloway case ... one along with many others in the Dutch/Aruban administrations.

Janet

+++++++

Aruba
US still drives business to Aruba after Holloway case closed
By Hazel Heyer | Jan 16, 2008
Nassau, Bahamas (eTN) -

... eTN caught up with Aruba’s minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen:

eTN: Has this been a big challenge to tourism

Briesen:  Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance. This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast.

http://www.eturbonews.com/865/us-still-drives-business-aruba-after-holloway-case-

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: January 27, 2009, 03:15:21 PM »

Good , ty os, you? Smile
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: January 27, 2009, 03:17:53 PM »

The way I see it, is I'm dumb enough to come here and give you enough clues to figure out who I am, I deserve to have my name posted.  Geessssh, folks.  If CAPS thinks he was in danger he'd shut up about who his relatives are, etc.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: January 27, 2009, 03:19:14 PM »

The way I see it, is I'm dumb enough to come here and give you enough clues to figure out who I am, I deserve to have my name posted.  Geessssh, folks.  If CAPS thinks he was in danger he'd shut up about who his relatives are, etc.

Good point! 

An uncle who is an attorney
A brother (?) who is a cop
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: January 27, 2009, 03:20:26 PM »

Logic dictates!!

Hi Ree.

Janet

_____

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #850 on: January 27, 2009, 03:20:31 PM »

Good , ty os, you? Smile
[/quote]

I am ok..nice to see you..

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: January 27, 2009, 03:22:44 PM »

Logic dictates!!

Hi Ree.

Janet

Hi Janet.  Good to see you and our lovely Kermit again!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: January 27, 2009, 03:23:30 PM »

Caps is a member of the Scared Monkeys forum.  Some people may think he's a troll, but others feel that he's a good guy.  Regardless, he's still a member of this forum and he should be entitled to every respect, consideration, and rule that every other poster is entitled to. That includes other posters not revealing personal information.  I doubt if Kermit would like for me to start posting personal information about her.  As a member of this forum, Kermit is entitled to not have her personal information revealed.  Caps is also a member of this forum.  Posting personal information about Caps is a rotten thing to do and there isn't another poster here who would want the same thing done to him/her.  I am shocked that people on this forum would try to even justify a reason for it being OK to expose information about another forum member. Posting information about Caps has served nothing to further any good for this forum.  Posting personal information about another forum member is a violation of the agreement that we all approved when we joined.  It's a lousey thing to do and it reminds me of vigilantes going after someone because he's been accused of something, with no proof.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: January 27, 2009, 03:24:03 PM »

Good point! 

And he did post 'a singing war is a lost war' (may not be exact quote, but close enough)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: January 27, 2009, 03:24:35 PM »

Youngest son just dropped by for a quick lunch on his break (teacher).  I hear him banging around in the kitchen.  I guess I should help out considering his time is limited.  He is 25 years old ... going on 10 if you know what I mean.  My poor DIL ... I should have trained him better.

Later, Janet
12:20 PM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: January 27, 2009, 03:29:02 PM »

Good point! 

Again.Maybe to much coffee i don't know.CapsLockWizard is giving you hints to who he is but others are trying to keep his identity secret?Again.doesn't seem logical to me.Your trying to protect someone's identity who is giving their identity away?What's wrong with this picture?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: January 27, 2009, 03:34:02 PM »

Here are Dolphi Richardson and his wife, Jeannette.  Interesting to note she was/is in charge of staffing:

On The Record
April 5, 2006

RENFRO: Well, he actually said this last September. He was only suppose to be on the case for about six weeks. He was actually manhandling two positions by doing both the Noord district as well as the Oranjestad district. So, you know, this was a hefty handful here and Richardson who has been on the case since day one under Van der Straaten has continued on in Van der Straaten’s position. So it is really not as comical as people are making it out to be.

Spencer Bacchus
12/16/05

I wanted to go over, the two people we met with, there was a large delegation but primarily there were two folks that we met with and I talked to one of them previous to today. Also Chief Dompig who I have talked to at least three (3) times in the past two (2) months, probably talked to a total of five (5) times during this investigation, whose aware when he was on the case, when he was off the case, but another gentleman that came today and it was my specific request that he come Dolph Richardson and that was at my request because I had talked to him on two or three occasions and Dolph Richardson is the senior aruban police official in the investigation and he was the chief investigator in the first critical months after Natalee's disappearance.

He actually is in charge of a special task force on more complex cases and he directed much of that early investigation.

Police Headquarters
Staff Division
Head of Staff

Mrs Jeannette H.J. Richardson - Baars, MA

jhjrichardson@kparuba.com

Hoofd Staf Korpschef Jeannette Richardson ext: 991
http://www.kparuba.com/contacts.html

Department of Criminal Investigation
Noord Police Precinct
Head of Criminal Investigations

Mr Adolfo E Richardson LLM

http://www.historie-sliedrecht.nl/Genea%20Baars.htm

2.Jeannette Hubertha Johanna(Jetty) Baars, geboren 16 april 1967,gehuwd op 16-12-1994 met Adolfo Ernesto Richardson geboren 24-9-1967 Aruba

Bon Dia
9/19/05
ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

According to Zaandam, the nominations - of among others Commissioners Bernardina, Dompig, Hassel and Richardson, along with 34 high-rank 1st class inspectors - which are against the law and hierarchy of the KPA [police corps], have serious consequences for the quality and integrity of work in KPA.

Bon Dia
12/28/07

Mos confirmed that the island of Aruba and the Netherlands has spent between $5-$10 million dollars on the case, and that is excluding the salary costs. A small group of investigators are still assigned to the case, under the command of Dolphi Richardson to filter any new information that could come in the future.

The Barbados Advocate

ANY of the countries in the Caribbean region can be faced, as Aruba was recently, with the issue of visitor safety and security, as such, this will be the theme of the upcoming Association of Caribbean Commissioners of Police (ACCP) conference to be held in that Dutch territory next year.

Giving an outline of the draft agenda for the conference, Jeanette Richardson- Baar, Chief of Staff, to the Commissioner of Police of Aruba said that the conference will be a perfect opportunity to showcase to everyone abroad that Aruba still is a very safe and secure island to visit. Her comments came as she spoke to those gathered for the final day of the ACCP Inter-sessional meeting at the Amaryllis Beach Resort yesterday.

http:scaredmonkeys.com/2005/12/09/accp-countries-to-learn-from-arubas-experience-with-natalee-holloway/

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: January 27, 2009, 03:36:11 PM »

Here are Dolphi Richardson and his wife, Jeannette.  Interesting to note she was/is in charge of staffing:

On The Record
April 5, 2006

RENFRO: Well, he actually said this last September. He was only suppose to be on the case for about six weeks. He was actually manhandling two positions by doing both the Noord district as well as the Oranjestad district. So, you know, this was a hefty handful here and Richardson who has been on the case since day one under Van der Straaten has continued on in Van der Straaten’s position. So it is really not as comical as people are making it out to be.

Spencer Bacchus
12/16/05

I wanted to go over, the two people we met with, there was a large delegation but primarily there were two folks that we met with and I talked to one of them previous to today. Also Chief Dompig who I have talked to at least three (3) times in the past two (2) months, probably talked to a total of five (5) times during this investigation, whose aware when he was on the case, when he was off the case, but another gentleman that came today and it was my specific request that he come Dolph Richardson and that was at my request because I had talked to him on two or three occasions and Dolph Richardson is the senior aruban police official in the investigation and he was the chief investigator in the first critical months after Natalee's disappearance.

He actually is in charge of a special task force on more complex cases and he directed much of that early investigation.

Police Headquarters
Staff Division
Head of Staff

Mrs Jeannette H.J. Richardson - Baars, MA

jhjrichardson@kparuba.com

Hoofd Staf Korpschef Jeannette Richardson ext: 991
http://www.kparuba.com/contacts.html

Department of Criminal Investigation
Noord Police Precinct
Head of Criminal Investigations

Mr Adolfo E Richardson LLM

http://www.historie-sliedrecht.nl/Genea%20Baars.htm

2.Jeannette Hubertha Johanna(Jetty) Baars, geboren 16 april 1967,gehuwd op 16-12-1994 met Adolfo Ernesto Richardson geboren 24-9-1967 Aruba

Bon Dia
9/19/05
ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

According to Zaandam, the nominations - of among others Commissioners Bernardina, Dompig, Hassel and Richardson, along with 34 high-rank 1st class inspectors - which are against the law and hierarchy of the KPA [police corps], have serious consequences for the quality and integrity of work in KPA.

Bon Dia
12/28/07

Mos confirmed that the island of Aruba and the Netherlands has spent between $5-$10 million dollars on the case, and that is excluding the salary costs. A small group of investigators are still assigned to the case, under the command of Dolphi Richardson to filter any new information that could come in the future.

The Barbados Advocate

ANY of the countries in the Caribbean region can be faced, as Aruba was recently, with the issue of visitor safety and security, as such, this will be the theme of the upcoming Association of Caribbean Commissioners of Police (ACCP) conference to be held in that Dutch territory next year.

Giving an outline of the draft agenda for the conference, Jeanette Richardson- Baar, Chief of Staff, to the Commissioner of Police of Aruba said that the conference will be a perfect opportunity to showcase to everyone abroad that Aruba still is a very safe and secure island to visit. Her comments came as she spoke to those gathered for the final day of the ACCP Inter-sessional meeting at the Amaryllis Beach Resort yesterday.

http:scaredmonkeys.com/2005/12/09/accp-countries-to-learn-from-arubas-experience-with-natalee-holloway/

Who was the secretary for Van Der Stratten?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: January 27, 2009, 03:51:59 PM »

In the following Tim Miller/Greta interview ... Tim states that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the undertaking.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

BUMP

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: January 27, 2009, 03:52:00 PM »

Good point! 

This is a vicious thing to do to another forum member.  It serves no gain and it is in violation of the forum rules.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.