April 25, 2024, 05:38:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259593 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: January 27, 2009, 03:53:20 PM »

The way I see it, is I'm dumb enough to come here and give you enough clues to figure out who I am, I deserve to have my name posted.  Geessssh, folks.  If CAPS thinks he was in danger he'd shut up about who his relatives are, etc.

Good point! 

An uncle who is an attorney
A brother (?) who is a cop

This is a vicious thing to do to another forum member.  It serves no gain and it is in violation of the forum rules.

CapsLockWizard posted it didn't he!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: January 27, 2009, 03:58:07 PM »

The way I see it, is I'm dumb enough to come here and give you enough clues to figure out who I am, I deserve to have my name posted.  Geessssh, folks.  If CAPS thinks he was in danger he'd shut up about who his relatives are, etc.

Good point! 

This is a vicious thing to do to another forum member.  It serves no gain and it is in violation of the forum rules.

SS ... I do not understand.  Caps reveals personal information/clues about himself on an open forum and ... Monkeys are "vicious" because they are attempting to decipher the clues.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: January 27, 2009, 04:03:50 PM »

I'm thinkin i missed a lot just goin out to bring my dog in . 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: January 27, 2009, 04:04:04 PM »

Chill everyone------------this is what it looks like in my hometown today.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: January 27, 2009, 04:04:47 PM »

Good point! 

SS ... I do not understand.  Caps reveals personal information/clues about himself on an open forum and ... Monkeys are "vicious" because they are attempting to decipher the clues.

Janet

Janet - some of the infromation was given during Shango discussions many months ago.  Additional information has come from off-forum communication with Caps and other forum members.  Nobody is trying to decypher anything with the posts that have been made today and yesterday.  It's just plain nasty behavior and exposing personal information about another member of this forum who remains in good standing.  I can't believe that people on SM are doing this.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: January 27, 2009, 04:07:11 PM »

Thats comin this way...eeek.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: January 27, 2009, 04:07:50 PM »

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Adolpho Richards and the Persistence

Kyle: The blue tarp piece was found approx 6-10 ft away from the trap opening.  The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson AND Hans Mos.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Kyle: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: January 27, 2009, 04:08:28 PM »

At least you got a lil' blue chair and some popcorn BM!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: January 27, 2009, 04:14:09 PM »

Good point! 

Janet

Janet - some of the infromation was given during Shango discussions many months ago.  Additional information has come from off-forum communication with Caps and other forum members.  Nobody is trying to decypher anything with the posts that have been made today and yesterday.  It's just plain nasty behavior and exposing personal information about another member of this forum who remains in good standing.  I can't believe that people on SM are doing this.

You are absolutely right.  The way Kermit has been treated by some is just plain mean spirited!
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: January 27, 2009, 04:15:12 PM »

At least you got a lil' blue chair and some popcorn BM!

Had to go back and read again, cause the first time I got:

At least you got a lil' blue hair and some popcorn BM!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: January 27, 2009, 04:15:38 PM »

Good point! 

Janet

You are absolutely right.  The way Kermit has been treated by some is just plain mean spirited!

I agree.As well as disrespecting the Mods and the job they do.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: January 27, 2009, 04:16:00 PM »

I know that cannot be fun weather, but that pic is really pretty.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: January 27, 2009, 04:16:20 PM »

Good point! 

Janet

I don't recall Caps doing anything to Kermit or saying anything to Kermit.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: January 27, 2009, 04:17:07 PM »

Hmm yes, popcorn, an excellent idea. Think i will go get some.. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: January 27, 2009, 04:19:02 PM »

Good point! 

Janet

For some odd reason i don't think Caps,as well as Kyle care to dialogue with Kermit.This is an open forum!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: January 27, 2009, 04:19:33 PM »

Good point! 

Janet

I wasn't referring to CAPS, just some so-called monkeys.  I'm sorry, but after the way Kermit has been mistreated and CAPS boasts to knowing what was happening coming to nothing, I've seen no real abuse.  If I were to make those same comments and predictions without proof, I expect I'd be treated the same way.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: January 27, 2009, 04:22:19 PM »

Good point! 

Janet

I wasn't referring to CAPS, just some so-called monkeys.  I'm sorry, but after the way Kermit has been mistreated and CAPS boasts to knowing what was happening coming to nothing, I've seen no real abuse.  If I were to make those same comments and predictions without proof, I expect I'd be treated the same way.

Maybe you should discuss this with Red.  He also made predictions the same week that Caps did.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: January 27, 2009, 04:22:47 PM »

It isn't fun weather but it is absolutely beautiful with the branches of everything sagging over and covered in ice.  Not too nice when you are driving down the road and a tree overhangs the road and falls in your path.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: January 27, 2009, 04:26:58 PM »

Good point! 

Janet

Maybe you should discuss this with Red.  He also made predictions the same week that Caps did.

Go back and read again.  He told us that things were happening behind the scenes and stars were aligning, etc.  He did not say anthing like watch for a major arrest this week.  Big difference in my book.  One says I know something and the other is more like be hopeful.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: January 27, 2009, 04:27:51 PM »

It isn't fun weather but it is absolutely beautiful with the branches of everything sagging over and covered in ice.  Not too nice when you are driving down the road and a tree overhangs the road and falls in your path.

LOL.  No that would not be fun.  They are predicting that stuff for us tonight.  And we have a lot of trees around the house.  I hope they hold up!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.