April 23, 2024, 09:18:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259511 times)
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: January 27, 2009, 04:29:01 PM »

Chill everyone------------this is what it looks like in my hometown today.

I know that cannot be fun weather, but that pic is really pretty.

It isn't fun weather but it is absolutely beautiful with the branches of everything sagging over and covered in ice.  Not too nice when you are driving down the road and a tree overhangs the road and falls in your path.

LOL.  No that would not be fun.  They are predicting that stuff for us tonight.  And we have a lot of trees around the house.  I hope they hold up!

We have a lot of branches down here too, but it seems to be mostly the pines.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: January 27, 2009, 04:32:16 PM »

Neither, Lalas never e-mailed you Kermit.
She put out false info to see who was leaking info. I would say they found the leak. You posted the false info here as thought it were an e-mail to you from Lalas.
I think Lalas proved her point.

While I'm not putting any stock into what you have posted, I do have to wonder a few things.

This information was shared with us in November, in two different ways - and purported to have been known for quite some time prior to that.

At what point was Lala's looking to expose a "leak"? 
And a "leak" from what/where to what/who/where?

And if insinuating Jug knew this was oil related, thereby including Jug in perpetuating a FRAUD while Persistence solicited donations is what Lala's thought in ANY WAY would be a good idea.............well, that's certainly not being a very good friend to Jug.

I think that Lala's is just trying to cover for her own stupidity.
Too bad she has to send someone else to do her dirty work.

I personally think so too.  I just find it odd that it was chosen to be done this particular way.

Definitely doesn't show lala's character in a very good light - I mean geez!

So this is the answer?
Kermit said she received an e-mail from Lalas....and posted the "alleged info" here at SM...as though she had received an e-mail from Lalas...and you want to bash Lalas? REALLY?

Kermit falsely stated information here...and everyone believed it as truth. Now you know it is not the truth...and it's ok? And not only is it ok but you want to bash Lalas now? Well in my mind...Lalas suspected someone was being two faced...playing two sides...and she wanted to know who it was...and she sure did find out. It's a shame she even had to weed out the person leeking info that was supposed to be kept in confidence.

I about crapped my pants when I saw what Kermit had posted about Jug. You all don't want to hear what I did...but I did it...contacted him to ask him what it was all about. You definately don't want to know what he said about the whole situation. Bottom line, that is when I found out it was an attempt to see if someone was trust worthy or not. Jeeze...if this person had kept the confidence, like they said they would...the false rumor would not have been spread. But it wasn't and it made it's way to Kermit, who lied and said she received an e-mail from Lalas...am I the only one then that thinks she loses some credibility over that?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: January 27, 2009, 04:32:33 PM »

Maybe you should discuss this with Red.  He also made predictions the same week that Caps did.

This is what RED posted on January 2, 2009.  This was when JQK, Greta, Beth, Brinkman were all going to converge in Aruba then all we ever found out is that Brinkman got kicked out of a meeting.

I'm sure RED also based his comment below on emails he was getting from people saying "something is going to happen" in Aruba soon.  I would not call what RED said a prediction, I would say it was a hopefull statement.  RED did not say someone was going to be arrested:

Gee, what are the odds that Greta is in Aruba?

Let's ask the Magic 8 Ball ... Outlook good

Looks like there may be some action taking place in the NH case ... the moons are starting to align.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: January 27, 2009, 04:33:02 PM »

The way I see it, is I'm dumb enough to come here and give you enough clues to figure out who I am, I deserve to have my name posted.  Geessssh, folks.  If CAPS thinks he was in danger he'd shut up about who his relatives are, etc.

Good point! 

An uncle who is an attorney
A brother (?) who is a cop

This is a vicious thing to do to another forum member.  It serves no gain and it is in violation of the forum rules.

CapsLockWizard posted it didn't he!

SS ... I do not understand.  Caps reveals personal information/clues about himself on an open forum and ... Monkeys are "vicious" because they are attempting to decipher the clues.

Janet

Janet - some of the infromation was given during Shango discussions many months ago.  Additional information has come from off-forum communication with Caps and other forum members.  Nobody is trying to decypher anything with the posts that have been made today and yesterday.  It's just plain nasty behavior and exposing personal information about another member of this forum who remains in good standing.  I can't believe that people on SM are doing this.

SS ... I do have a clue who CAPS is.  However ... my research has revealed that he is at the very least a troll ... a troll that has been placed on the forum to distract from the truth.  I have shared that research with you to not avail.

The following posts uphold Dave Holloway ... upholding Julia Renfro in her contentin that Beth Holloway lied as well as undermining Jug Twitty and Beth Holloway.

SS ... this reeks of Mark Purcell through and through.  If CAPS and Mark Purcell are not one of the same ... then somebody else with connections to the AHATA is behind the scenes pulling the strings.

Think about it.  The AHATA has been behind the misinformation compaign to distract from the truth encompassing the Natalee Holloway case from the getgo.  The tourism minister announced the members of the AHATA were moved to the ALE to assist in the investigation.

Another point.  Why was CAPS when he first began posting ...  CAPS who is revered to have so much inside inside case information ... aware of the identity of Natalee Holloway stepfather who was in the media spotlight along side of Beth from the getgo.

Janet

++++++

JANUARY, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2008, 02:51:39 PM »

need to know 2 things

Did Natalee travel somewhere before he come to Aruba

and

and the parents tree   Natalee is the doughter of  -----  and --------- etc.

I know that probably Dave Holloway has notting to do with this Case but the Twitty

Wat is twitty to natalee?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332978;topicseen#msg332978

APRIL 1, 2008

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #609 on: April 01, 2008, 03:15:49 AM »

my first question this morning around 9:30 was:

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world,  NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

it can not be OR and can not be AND OR logic. do not compute.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg369749#msg369749

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: January 27, 2009, 04:35:47 PM »

]

So this is the answer?
Kermit said she received an e-mail from Lalas....and posted the "alleged info" here at SM...as though she had received an e-mail from Lalas...and you want to bash Lalas? REALLY?

Kermit falsely stated information here...and everyone believed it as truth. Now you know it is not the truth...and it's ok? And not only is it ok but you want to bash Lalas now? Well in my mind...Lalas suspected someone was being two faced...playing two sides...and she wanted to know who it was...and she sure did find out. It's a shame she even had to weed out the person leeking info that was supposed to be kept in confidence.

I about crapped my pants when I saw what Kermit had posted about Jug. You all don't want to hear what I did...but I did it...contacted him to ask him what it was all about. You definately don't want to know what he said about the whole situation. Bottom line, that is when I found out it was an attempt to see if someone was trust worthy or not. Jeeze...if this person had kept the confidence, like they said they would...the false rumor would not have been spread. But it wasn't and it made it's way to Kermit, who lied and said she received an e-mail from Lalas...am I the only one then that thinks she loses some credibility over that?

Did Lala's send the email but to someone else who forwarded it to Kermit?  Yes or No

I'd be very careful with your answer as I'm sure proof of the email can be made.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: January 27, 2009, 04:36:59 PM »

ldstlou ... my heart is breaking.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: January 27, 2009, 04:42:13 PM »

She put out false info to see who was leaking info. I would say they found the leak. You posted the false info here as thought it were an e-mail to you from Lalas.

WA WA WA........................   

While I'm not putting any stock into what you have posted, I do have to wonder a few things.

This information was shared with us in November, in two different ways - and purported to have been known for quite some time prior to that.

And if insinuating Jug knew this was oil related, thereby including Jug in perpetuating a FRAUD while Persistence solicited donations is what Lala's thought in ANY WAY would be a good idea.............well, that's certainly not being a very good friend to Jug.

I personally think so too.  I just find it odd that it was chosen to be done this particular way.

So this is the answer?

This is starting to get very childdess in my opinion.  I CANNOT believe an imaginary email was sent giving imaginary false info concerning Jug and THEN the info was TOLD to Jug. 
I cannot grasp what is going on here so guess I am back to JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: January 27, 2009, 04:43:14 PM »

So this is the answer?

This is starting to get very childdess in my opinion.  I CANNOT believe an imaginary email was sent giving imaginary false info concerning Jug and THEN the info was TOLD to Jug. 

Hey BM.Can i share that Brickwall with u?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: January 27, 2009, 04:48:40 PM »

Distusting, is what I'd call it. 

If we are to believe ldstlou - then LALA'S started a false rumor that links Jug to FRAUD, right alongside the Persistence.

I wonder how he took that when ldstlou called and told him?

I wonder how John Silvetti took that when he heard that accusation?

But................I don't believe it was a false rumor anyway.

Last I was aware, their "leak" is still a member at cng.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: January 27, 2009, 04:48:46 PM »

So this is the answer?

You need to stop lying to Jug. Here is where it was posted long ago.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
January 17, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »
Kermit ... who is "I".
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.660

lalasmom

LOOK AT THE DATE. THERE IS NO WAY THAT LALASMOM WAS TRYING TO DO WHAT YOU STATE ON THIS DATE. AND YOU JUST OPENED THE DOOR FOR JUG TWITTY TO BE AN ACCOMPLICE TO THE PERSISTENCE ASKING FOR MONEY FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS KNOWN TO BE MAPPING FOR OIL GOOD JOB ISDTLOU!

XXXX:  Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Here is a snippet from an email I rec'd from Lalas.
Please keep this info at this site only

I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: January 27, 2009, 04:52:04 PM »

the XXXX means I edited out the leaks name.
I left it blank.
up to lalasmom to know who her leak is.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: January 27, 2009, 04:53:41 PM »

Maybe you should discuss this with Red.  He also made predictions the same week that Caps did.

This is what RED posted on January 2, 2009.  This was when JQK, Greta, Beth, Brinkman were all going to converge in Aruba then all we ever found out is that Brinkman got kicked out of a meeting.

I'm sure RED also based his comment below on emails he was getting from people saying "something is going to happen" in Aruba soon.  I would not call what RED said a prediction, I would say it was a hopefull statement.  RED did not say someone was going to be arrested:

Gee, what are the odds that Greta is in Aruba?

Let's ask the Magic 8 Ball ... Outlook good

Looks like there may be some action taking place in the NH case ... the moons are starting to align.

COMPARISON

finngirl
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #635 on: January 06, 2009, 06:13:23 AM »

Reply #115 on: January 02, 2009, 02:17:45 AM

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.

Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon.

Question: how many years did the USA took to get Gotti Convicted.?

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

How can we hunt for lions while those on this net is working against the work at hand. Watch a movie is not like reading the book of the movie.

In the state the only thing that can be done right now is to pray...since those that scream the loudest are not in the field...but is try to confuse the world.

Things has happend but like I said before. A Sapo war is a lost war....

Remeber 911 ....the first attempt was that the basement, but then the media did give a whole information on how the building was done and how strong it was and where the weakest link were.....where is it now...

if we want to win we have to investigate and not pointing finger to those that are at work...

What ever kyle did and the OE did, I do not know, I was not there. I work alone with a group that can not be put at risk

What I hate the most of this site now is the way the information is twisted, but it is the same method that was use by those that made Natalee desapear, they twist the info.

If anyone to work on the case work on the case. but all that was said is said, we are not working in the future but with info that has been twisted in 2005 and need to be put back straight...

Investigate, but never assume and make thing up or cut and paste and reassamble what people said to proof your own view without knowing the real context in which that particular text was written or no even knowing what was the question to the origin of the text.

Every event in 2005 had a flow and when the truth is change, we allways will have a paradox. and I see it happend here in this forum also or should I call it SM Paradox.

Peter devries tried to put in in a movie but it does not compute, and so a lot is trying to assamble the story.

Read again what I say, how can you hunt lions without a local guide. and put your own magination those all that has tried to build a picture of this case;

and jumb the gun for some momement of sensation, they do not know the real truth, but they do not sit everyday in aruba and continue with the work at hand...all take carefully planning, and all seems to forget one thing, and that is in the question above...to know who (the corrupt Babylons) takes time, but go to war without knowing them is suicidal to all.

CAPS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.100

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: January 27, 2009, 04:54:25 PM »

The way I see it, is I'm dumb enough to come here and give you enough clues to figure out who I am, I deserve to have my name posted.  Geessssh, folks.  If CAPS thinks he was in danger he'd shut up about who his relatives are, etc.

Good point! 

This is a vicious thing to do to another forum member.  It serves no gain and it is in violation of the forum rules.

SS ... I do not understand.  Caps reveals personal information/clues about himself on an open forum and ... Monkeys are "vicious" because they are attempting to decipher the clues.

Janet

Janet - some of the infromation was given during Shango discussions many months ago.  Additional information has come from off-forum communication with Caps and other forum members.  Nobody is trying to decypher anything with the posts that have been made today and yesterday.  It's just plain nasty behavior and exposing personal information about another member of this forum who remains in good standing.  I can't believe that people on SM are doing this.

What is the personal information that was posted about CAPS?
Other then what he posted.

Give me the link.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: January 27, 2009, 04:56:10 PM »

Good point! 

Janet

You are absolutely right.  The way Kermit has been treated by some is just plain mean spirited!

I don't recall Caps doing anything to Kermit or saying anything to Kermit.

You are incorrect again.

#931 on: December 03, 2008, 12:19:56 AM  CAPS
Kermit: why are you stir the monkey cage by lying....I never siad the Moko nor Montanja but the Monserat pond.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: January 27, 2009, 04:56:35 PM »

the XXXX means I edited out the leaks name.
I left it blank.
up to lalasmom to know who her leak is.

I wonder how this leak feels now?  I wonder how they feel even being referred to as a leak?

I hope he/she realizes just the kind of impact information like this lends to a situation.  Whether it be true or false.

I hope he/she is seriously reconsidering all the other things they were told by this crowd - and the nature of the people themselves.

For his/her own peace of mind and realizations, if for nothing else. 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: January 27, 2009, 04:58:45 PM »

Here are Dolphi Richardson and his wife, Jeannette.  Interesting to note she was/is in charge of staffing:

On The Record
April 5, 2006

RENFRO: Well, he actually said this last September. He was only suppose to be on the case for about six weeks. He was actually manhandling two positions by doing both the Noord district as well as the Oranjestad district. So, you know, this was a hefty handful here and Richardson who has been on the case since day one under Van der Straaten has continued on in Van der Straaten’s position. So it is really not as comical as people are making it out to be.

Spencer Bacchus
12/16/05

I wanted to go over, the two people we met with, there was a large delegation but primarily there were two folks that we met with and I talked to one of them previous to today. Also Chief Dompig who I have talked to at least three (3) times in the past two (2) months, probably talked to a total of five (5) times during this investigation, whose aware when he was on the case, when he was off the case, but another gentleman that came today and it was my specific request that he come Dolph Richardson and that was at my request because I had talked to him on two or three occasions and Dolph Richardson is the senior aruban police official in the investigation and he was the chief investigator in the first critical months after Natalee's disappearance.

He actually is in charge of a special task force on more complex cases and he directed much of that early investigation.

Police Headquarters
Staff Division
Head of Staff

Mrs Jeannette H.J. Richardson - Baars, MA

jhjrichardson@kparuba.com

Hoofd Staf Korpschef Jeannette Richardson ext: 991
http://www.kparuba.com/contacts.html

Department of Criminal Investigation
Noord Police Precinct
Head of Criminal Investigations

Mr Adolfo E Richardson LLM

http://www.historie-sliedrecht.nl/Genea%20Baars.htm

2.Jeannette Hubertha Johanna(Jetty) Baars, geboren 16 april 1967,gehuwd op 16-12-1994 met Adolfo Ernesto Richardson geboren 24-9-1967 Aruba

Bon Dia
9/19/05
ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

According to Zaandam, the nominations - of among others Commissioners Bernardina, Dompig, Hassel and Richardson, along with 34 high-rank 1st class inspectors - which are against the law and hierarchy of the KPA [police corps], have serious consequences for the quality and integrity of work in KPA.

Bon Dia
12/28/07

Mos confirmed that the island of Aruba and the Netherlands has spent between $5-$10 million dollars on the case, and that is excluding the salary costs. A small group of investigators are still assigned to the case, under the command of Dolphi Richardson to filter any new information that could come in the future.

The Barbados Advocate

ANY of the countries in the Caribbean region can be faced, as Aruba was recently, with the issue of visitor safety and security, as such, this will be the theme of the upcoming Association of Caribbean Commissioners of Police (ACCP) conference to be held in that Dutch territory next year.

Giving an outline of the draft agenda for the conference, Jeanette Richardson- Baar, Chief of Staff, to the Commissioner of Police of Aruba said that the conference will be a perfect opportunity to showcase to everyone abroad that Aruba still is a very safe and secure island to visit. Her comments came as she spoke to those gathered for the final day of the ACCP Inter-sessional meeting at the Amaryllis Beach Resort yesterday.

http:scaredmonkeys.com/2005/12/09/accp-countries-to-learn-from-arubas-experience-with-natalee-holloway/

Who was the secretary for Van Der Stratten?

I think her name was Sarah Mansur.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: January 27, 2009, 05:01:05 PM »

Good point! 

Caps, himself posted the information on this forum.
So stop accusing good people.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #897 on: January 27, 2009, 05:01:37 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: January 27, 2009, 05:01:44 PM »

Distusting, is what I'd call it. 

If we are to believe ldstlou - then LALA'S started a false rumor that links Jug to FRAUD, right alongside the Persistence.

I wonder how he took that when ldstlou called and told him?

I wonder how John Silvetti took that when he heard that accusation?

But................I don't believe it was a false rumor anyway.

Last I was aware, their "leak" is still a member at cng.

I do not believe for one minute that Jug Twitty is OK with Kyle Kingman and the Persistence endeavor IF he was made aware of the compilation of Kyle Kingman's own words ... words that imply that John Silvetti assisted in the finale' to the great Aruban coverup ... words that imply that the last opportunity to bring his stepdaughter home to rest on American soil was lost forever.

Also ... I do not believe for one minute that Lou informed Jug Twitty who the originator of the email that implied he was full aware of the two-fold mission of the Persistence.

Maybe he needs to be informed.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: January 27, 2009, 05:01:51 PM »

Here are Dolphi Richardson and his wife, Jeannette.  Interesting to note she was/is in charge of staffing:

On The Record
April 5, 2006

RENFRO: Well, he actually said this last September. He was only suppose to be on the case for about six weeks. He was actually manhandling two positions by doing both the Noord district as well as the Oranjestad district. So, you know, this was a hefty handful here and Richardson who has been on the case since day one under Van der Straaten has continued on in Van der Straaten’s position. So it is really not as comical as people are making it out to be.

Spencer Bacchus
12/16/05

I wanted to go over, the two people we met with, there was a large delegation but primarily there were two folks that we met with and I talked to one of them previous to today. Also Chief Dompig who I have talked to at least three (3) times in the past two (2) months, probably talked to a total of five (5) times during this investigation, whose aware when he was on the case, when he was off the case, but another gentleman that came today and it was my specific request that he come Dolph Richardson and that was at my request because I had talked to him on two or three occasions and Dolph Richardson is the senior aruban police official in the investigation and he was the chief investigator in the first critical months after Natalee's disappearance.

He actually is in charge of a special task force on more complex cases and he directed much of that early investigation.

Police Headquarters
Staff Division
Head of Staff

Mrs Jeannette H.J. Richardson - Baars, MA

jhjrichardson@kparuba.com

Hoofd Staf Korpschef Jeannette Richardson ext: 991
http://www.kparuba.com/contacts.html

Department of Criminal Investigation
Noord Police Precinct
Head of Criminal Investigations

Mr Adolfo E Richardson LLM

http://www.historie-sliedrecht.nl/Genea%20Baars.htm

2.Jeannette Hubertha Johanna(Jetty) Baars, geboren 16 april 1967,gehuwd op 16-12-1994 met Adolfo Ernesto Richardson geboren 24-9-1967 Aruba

Bon Dia
9/19/05
ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

According to Zaandam, the nominations - of among others Commissioners Bernardina, Dompig, Hassel and Richardson, along with 34 high-rank 1st class inspectors - which are against the law and hierarchy of the KPA [police corps], have serious consequences for the quality and integrity of work in KPA.

Bon Dia
12/28/07

Mos confirmed that the island of Aruba and the Netherlands has spent between $5-$10 million dollars on the case, and that is excluding the salary costs. A small group of investigators are still assigned to the case, under the command of Dolphi Richardson to filter any new information that could come in the future.

The Barbados Advocate

ANY of the countries in the Caribbean region can be faced, as Aruba was recently, with the issue of visitor safety and security, as such, this will be the theme of the upcoming Association of Caribbean Commissioners of Police (ACCP) conference to be held in that Dutch territory next year.

Giving an outline of the draft agenda for the conference, Jeanette Richardson- Baar, Chief of Staff, to the Commissioner of Police of Aruba said that the conference will be a perfect opportunity to showcase to everyone abroad that Aruba still is a very safe and secure island to visit. Her comments came as she spoke to those gathered for the final day of the ACCP Inter-sessional meeting at the Amaryllis Beach Resort yesterday.

http:scaredmonkeys.com/2005/12/09/accp-countries-to-learn-from-arubas-experience-with-natalee-holloway/

Who was the secretary for Van Der Stratten?

I think her name was Sarah Mansur.

One would think that Sarah Mansur and Jeanette Richardson spoke.How good of friends they were,and how often they spoke remains to be seen!I would tend to believe that the Mansur's,as well as the Richardson's were friends.How good i don't know.Maybe in time i will be enlightened!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.