March 29, 2024, 08:12:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 258405 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: January 27, 2009, 05:37:39 PM »

I seem to post and the lag i have makes the post actually show where i dont want i to..

I will only post if its quoting now.

However, i do have one question, and perhaps im missing something, but why is it only one person is actually talking for themselves? Can't the others that are mentioned talk for themselves too? So much would be cleared up if they would directly address all these questions.

with that bein said, i will go back to tryin to make sense out of this stuff. Which has gone on and off like its to be a smokescreen to covers one's butts, but not coverin it themselves.

Btw Kermit, I appreciate your upfront-ness, and patience with some of the redundant accusations with your calmness in addressing all that is pertaining to you and what you can shed light on. FROGGGYyy POWERRRrr!

Thank you.

texasmom keeps giving me chill flies to keep me calm.

well whatever chill flies are its workin lol

Frogs eat Flies SeaMonkey. Chill Flies somtimes..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: January 27, 2009, 05:38:12 PM »

WA WA WA........................   

This is starting to get very childdess in my opinion.  I CANNOT believe an imaginary email was sent giving imaginary false info concerning Jug and THEN the info was TOLD to Jug. 
I cannot grasp what is going on here so guess I am back to JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.

Distusting, is what I'd call it. 

If we are to believe ldstlou - then LALA'S started a false rumor that links Jug to FRAUD, right alongside the Persistence.

I wonder how he took that when ldstlou called and told him?

I wonder how John Silvetti took that when he heard that accusation?

But................I don't believe it was a false rumor anyway.

Last I was aware, their "leak" is still a member at cng.

I do not believe for one minute that Jug Twitty is OK with Kyle Kingman and the Persistence endeavor IF he was made aware of the compilation of Kyle Kingman's own words ... words that imply that John Silvetti assisted in the finale' to the great Aruban coverup ... words that imply that the last opportunity to bring his stepdaughter home to rest on American soil was lost forever.

Also ... I do not believe for one minute that Lou informed Jug Twitty who the originator of the email that implied he was full aware of the two-fold mission of the Persistence.

Maybe he needs to be informed.

Janet

Janet - Knowing that Beth has all the information is what gives me comfort.

Those who cannot obviously absorb the facts themselves, continue to lie, twist the facts, create new facts,  and rush to call Jug (allegedly), are doing nothing but making themselves not only look foolish - but probably causing more heartache for this family.

It is horrendous to watch.

ok...Kermit posts that Jug stated that he knew the Persistence was going to Aruba first for oil and 2nd for Natalee and sorry I about crapped my pants. So true to my nature, I went straight to the source and asked instead of assuming what Kermit wrote was the truth...and of course learned it was as far from the truth as it possibly could be. I am sorry some resent that I speak to Jug, but I do..and when I see that people are putting words in my friend's mouth...yep, I certainly did bring it to his attention.

It was after that I found out how the "rumor" started. Sad really...but as you said...I won't speak for Lalas or how the whole incident came about. Lalas would be more than happy to explain but is unable to log on to SM...maybe Klaas can fix that for her.

I do know Lalas has never ever e-mailed Kermit. I do know that Lalas did not email the contents of what Kermit is posting to anyone...those are not Lalas words, nor were they written to ANYONE by Lalas. Someone took what Lalas said...imbellished her words, sent an e-mail to Kermit about it...and Kermit brought it to SM and said it was an e-mail from Lalas. Not real nice in my book.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #922 on: January 27, 2009, 05:38:37 PM »

Here ya go Kermit! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: January 27, 2009, 05:40:04 PM »

Janet - this is where much of the current problem lies.  People have tried recently to build Caps up as some all knowing person who succeeded in diverting scared monkeys from the cage.

Caps came to SM with his own theory of what had happened.  He sent copies of his theory to Dave, Tim, and the FBI.  He is a regular person like you and I who just happened to have a theory.  Klaas directed him to the Shango thread and we all decided to decypher Merian Ernest with his help because he is Aruban.   It was much the same as when ArubaGirl was here.  Caps never tried to force his theory on anynone and he didn't know information about the Holloways.  He only had his theory of what happened to Natalee in Aruba.  He never, ever claimed to have special information about Natalee's case.  Claims stating otherwise are not true.

For many months about a dozen or so of us retreated to Shango every night and tried, with the help of Caps, to decypher those codes.  Caps never came with a code.  We would ask Caps questions and he would go research things for us.  He would explain things to us, just as ArubaGirl had done.  Caps never claimed to be anyone special and he never claimed to have any speical knowledge of Natalee's case.  Caps did locate a witness who has passed the polygraphs.  Contrary to what Kermit posted last night, I am aware of communication between Caps and the Holloway family that did not dismiss Caps off to Hans Mos.  We did explore many ponds on Aruba, as a group, as we were trying to find the dirt road with the star.  Eventually we settled on the Manserat Pond which also happened to be one of the important places Dave had explored.  Dave had not been aware that there was a pond and some other things nearby.  This was part of the basis for the pond being scanned.  If you have Dave's book, you can read the part about the Lion's Den.

Caps never made any attempt to disrupt the forum or divert attention from anything.  The small group of us worked on the Shango thread each night while the rest of SM posted on NAH and other places.  The rest of the SM monkeys had very little interest in what we were decyphering in Shango and I think there are some who probably thought that we were crazy.  Most SM members weren't at all interested in what we were doing.

Suddenly, Caps was identified by Kyle as being next to Dirty Hand and a diversion from the cage and Persistence.  It simply isn't true.  Caps was quietly working with a group of us over in Shango.  I know that I learned a lot about Aruba and things that go on there.  Caps produced a witness that has worked with Tim Miller and who was rejected by Hans Mos.  Does this makes sense if he was working with ALE?

Caps at one point posted his email and a number of people started communicating with him via email.  Some of the information that has been posted during the past 24 hours is actually information from private communications.  Caps arrived at SM at the time Persistence was starting the trip.  He is the one who bugged everyone enough to have to pond scanned.  He has produced the witness.  I really don't see how he has become labeled as a diversion from the cage.  Nobody was paying attention to the cage because we were all trusting those involved with Persistence.  Why would we have even needed a diversion?

Now, because Kyle claims that Caps is next to Dirty Hand and a few people seem to think that Caps is ALE, he is suddenly being bashed.  Caps is still a member of ScaredMonkeys and he is a member in good standing.  The things that have been said about him are just awful.  There is no proof that Caps is ALE except that his appearance on SM corresponds to Persistence events and he has a common last name.  Nobody has produced any proof that I have seen showing that Caps works for ALE or is an ALE operative.  I think it's been unfair to tie Caps to what occured with the Persistence.  I have always thought that people are innocent until proven guilty.  All that I have seen is a bunch of circumstantial stuff.  Now his personal information is being posted like some kind of a game.  Maybe it makes some people feel important to bash someone like Caps.  It's behavior that I never imagined that I would see on an SM Forum. 

There are many different opinions here on SM.  Why are people suddenly being accused of being ALE, worse than trolls, and as bad a Julia Renfro.  Where is the proof?  There is evidence of what happened on Persistence, but where is the evidence that Caps is an ALE diversion?

What am I not getting?

SS ... you were not a member of Scared Monkeys when CAPS began posting on the Natalee/Shango threads.

Did you have a CAPS connection prior to registering at Scared Monkeys.  You seem to have so much knowledge in regards to CAPS origins.

CAPS began posting in January, 2008 ... you did not register until in March, 2008.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: January 27, 2009, 05:40:10 PM »

Here ya go Kermit! 

I'm going to start calling you Karate TM.You are so quick TM.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: January 27, 2009, 05:40:15 PM »

[quote author=SS Caps never tried to force his theory on anynone and he didn't know information about the Holloways.  He only had his theory of what happened to Natalee in Aruba.  He never, ever claimed to have special information about Natalee's case.  Claims stating otherwise are not true.[/quote]

This is not true.

CAPS was emailing trying to find a contact for Dave Holloway.

I also have the emails between CAPS and DAVE.

So don't even try to pull the wool over anyone here. CUZ I'll post the suckers!

He specifically told Dave he had to come to Aruba right away to get the body of his daughter.[/b

Caps did locate a witness who has passed the polygraphs.  Contrary to what Kermit posted last night, I am aware of communication between Caps and the Holloway family that did not dismiss Caps off to Hans Mos. 

Not true. In fact, Miss SS, you are once again mistaken. It took Lalasmom emailing Dave to get Dave to respond to Caps. Bet then you didn't know that did you. Don't make me post the suckers!

Suddenly, Caps was identified by Kyle as being next to Dirty Hand and a diversion from the cage and Persistence.  It simply isn't true.

I have stopped reading the rest of your post because three lies is my limit.

Kyle is the one that made that statement.
Kyle is the one who wanted information about Caps and Destiny.
Why golly gee whilkers he even emailed that information to John Silvetti. Don't make me post the sucker!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: January 27, 2009, 05:40:59 PM »

Janet - this is where much of the current problem lies.  People have tried recently to build Caps up as some all knowing person who succeeded in diverting scared monkeys from the cage.

Caps came to SM with his own theory of what had happened.  He sent copies of his theory to Dave, Tim, and the FBI.  He is a regular person like you and I who just happened to have a theory.  Klaas directed him to the Shango thread and we all decided to decypher Merian Ernest with his help because he is Aruban.   It was much the same as when ArubaGirl was here.  Caps never tried to force his theory on anynone and he didn't know information about the Holloways.  He only had his theory of what happened to Natalee in Aruba.  He never, ever claimed to have special information about Natalee's case.  Claims stating otherwise are not true.

For many months about a dozen or so of us retreated to Shango every night and tried, with the help of Caps, to decypher those codes.  Caps never came with a code.  We would ask Caps questions and he would go research things for us.  He would explain things to us, just as ArubaGirl had done.  Caps never claimed to be anyone special and he never claimed to have any speical knowledge of Natalee's case.  Caps did locate a witness who has passed the polygraphs.  Contrary to what Kermit posted last night, I am aware of communication between Caps and the Holloway family that did not dismiss Caps off to Hans Mos.  We did explore many ponds on Aruba, as a group, as we were trying to find the dirt road with the star.  Eventually we settled on the Manserat Pond which also happened to be one of the important places Dave had explored.  Dave had not been aware that there was a pond and some other things nearby.  This was part of the basis for the pond being scanned.  If you have Dave's book, you can read the part about the Lion's Den.

Caps never made any attempt to disrupt the forum or divert attention from anything.  The small group of us worked on the Shango thread each night while the rest of SM posted on NAH and other places.  The rest of the SM monkeys had very little interest in what we were decyphering in Shango and I think there are some who probably thought that we were crazy.  Most SM members weren't at all interested in what we were doing.

Suddenly, Caps was identified by Kyle as being next to Dirty Hand and a diversion from the cage and Persistence.  It simply isn't true.  Caps was quietly working with a group of us over in Shango.  I know that I learned a lot about Aruba and things that go on there.  Caps produced a witness that has worked with Tim Miller and who was rejected by Hans Mos.  Does this makes sense if he was working with ALE?

Caps at one point posted his email and a number of people started communicating with him via email.  Some of the information that has been posted during the past 24 hours is actually information from private communications.  Caps arrived at SM at the time Persistence was starting the trip.  He is the one who bugged everyone enough to have to pond scanned.  He has produced the witness.  I really don't see how he has become labeled as a diversion from the cage.  Nobody was paying attention to the cage because we were all trusting those involved with Persistence.  Why would we have even needed a diversion?

Now, because Kyle claims that Caps is next to Dirty Hand and a few people seem to think that Caps is ALE, he is suddenly being bashed.  Caps is still a member of ScaredMonkeys and he is a member in good standing.  The things that have been said about him are just awful.  There is no proof that Caps is ALE except that his appearance on SM corresponds to Persistence events and he has a common last name.  Nobody has produced any proof that I have seen showing that Caps works for ALE or is an ALE operative.  I think it's been unfair to tie Caps to what occured with the Persistence.  I have always thought that people are innocent until proven guilty.  All that I have seen is a bunch of circumstantial stuff.  Now his personal information is being posted like some kind of a game.  Maybe it makes some people feel important to bash someone like Caps.  It's behavior that I never imagined that I would see on an SM Forum. 

There are many different opinions here on SM.  Why are people suddenly being accused of being ALE, worse than trolls, and as bad a Julia Renfro.  Where is the proof?  There is evidence of what happened on Persistence, but where is the evidence that Caps is an ALE diversion?

What am I not getting?

SS ... you were not a member of Scared Monkeys when CAPS began posting on the Natalee/Shango threads.

Did you have a CAPS connection prior to registering at Scared Monkeys.  You seem to have so much knowledge in regards to CAPS origins.

CAPS began posting in January, 2008 ... you did not register until in March, 2008.

Janet

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: January 27, 2009, 05:41:36 PM »

Here ya go Kermit! 

RIBBIT!!!!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: January 27, 2009, 05:44:16 PM »

This is starting to get very childdess in my opinion.  I CANNOT believe an imaginary email was sent giving imaginary false info concerning Jug and THEN the info was TOLD to Jug. 

If we are to believe ldstlou - then LALA'S started a false rumor that links Jug to FRAUD, right alongside the Persistence.

I do not believe for one minute that Jug Twitty is OK with Kyle Kingman and the Persistence endeavor IF he was made aware of the compilation of Kyle Kingman's own words ... words that imply that John Silvetti assisted in the finale' to the great Aruban coverup ... words that imply that the last opportunity to bring his stepdaughter home to rest on American soil was lost forever.

Also ... I do not believe for one minute that Lou informed Jug Twitty who the originator of the email that implied he was full aware of the two-fold mission of the Persistence.

Janet

Those who cannot obviously absorb the facts themselves, continue to lie, twist the facts, create new facts,  and rush to call Jug (allegedly), are doing nothing but making themselves not only look foolish - but probably causing more heartache for this family.

ok...Kermit posts that Jug stated that he knew the Persistence was going to Aruba first for oil and 2nd for Natalee and sorry I about crapped my pants. So true to my nature, I went straight to the source and asked instead of assuming what Kermit wrote was the truth...and of course learned it was as far from the truth as it possibly could be. I am sorry some resent that I speak to Jug, but I do..and when I see that people are putting words in my friend's mouth...yep, I certainly did bring it to his attention.

It was after that I found out how the "rumor" started. Sad really...but as you said...I won't speak for Lalas or how the whole incident came about. Lalas would be more than happy to explain but is unable to log on to SM...maybe Klaas can fix that for her.

I do know Lalas has never ever e-mailed Kermit. I do know that Lalas did not email the contents of what Kermit is posting to anyone...those are not Lalas words, nor were they written to ANYONE by Lalas. Someone took what Lalas said...imbellished her words, sent an e-mail to Kermit about it...and Kermit brought it to SM and said it was an e-mail from Lalas. Not real nice in my book.

Sit down Idstlou.

Lalasmom's informant DID send me her emails.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: January 27, 2009, 05:45:25 PM »

AND don't make me post the suckers cuz I will

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: January 27, 2009, 05:46:20 PM »

SUPERDUPER BIG FLY TM!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: January 27, 2009, 05:46:38 PM »

What am I not getting?

Janet

Janet - what's also puzzling, if this were JUST a theory of Caps' at the time he sent the email to Dave, then WHY was he posting here that he KNEW where natalee was, and that Dave just needed to come to Aruba, get some pumps, and take his daughter home?

All of this LONG before the Monserrat pond EVER entered the picture.  Or the "witness" for that matter.

No Janet - I don't think you are the one who is confused.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: January 27, 2009, 05:50:06 PM »

WOW!! i want what kermit is on lol Love the posts *fillin out shoppin list for chill flies*
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: January 27, 2009, 05:51:59 PM »

What am I not getting?

Janet

I guess you are questioning my integrity.  No, I have had no connection to Caps prior to SM and I have never communicated with Caps off of the SM forum. I was posting on the Front Page for quite a while before I posted in the forum.  Caps was there.  Caps came to NAH and around February, he asked for the complete Shango/Simian posts.  By late February/early March Caps was posting on NAH and I was on NAH the night that Klaas asked him to take the information to the Shango thread.  I followed as did several others.  I have also gone back and read the original Shango threads several times and I am familiar with the information that is there.  Am I now being accused of being an ALE informant just like Destiny was?  If you don't agree with someone else, slander them and call them ALE.  I gave you, of all people, more credit than that. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: January 27, 2009, 05:52:27 PM »

Good question Janet....I WANTED TO ASK SS THE SAME....SHE CAME IN AND WAS A CAPS SUPPORTER FROM THE GET GO. 

SORRY FOR THE UPPERCASE....ON SON'S MAC WITH MINI KEYBOARD...HATE IT.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: January 27, 2009, 05:53:05 PM »

Janet

Sit down Idstlou.

Lalasmom's informant DID send me her emails.

No she did not Kermit. And Lalas would love to answer you directly if she were able to log on.

Far cry from Lalas sending you an e-mail...at least we are getting closer to the truth.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: January 27, 2009, 05:53:36 PM »

[quote author=SS Caps never tried to force his theory on anynone and he didn't know information about the Holloways.  He only had his theory of what happened to Natalee in Aruba.  He never, ever claimed to have special information about Natalee's case.  Claims stating otherwise are not true.

This is not true.

He specifically told Dave he had to come to Aruba right away to get the body of his daughter.[/b

Caps did locate a witness who has passed the polygraphs.  Contrary to what Kermit posted last night, I am aware of communication between Caps and the Holloway family that did not dismiss Caps off to Hans Mos. 

Not true. In fact, Miss SS, you are once again mistaken. It took Lalasmom emailing Dave to get Dave to respond to Caps. Bet then you didn't know that did you. Don't make me post the suckers!

Suddenly, Caps was identified by Kyle as being next to Dirty Hand and a diversion from the cage and Persistence.  It simply isn't true.

Why golly gee whilkers he even emailed that information to John Silvetti. Don't make me post the sucker!

[/quote]

You go girl..

I have to head home.  Talk to everyone later.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: January 27, 2009, 05:58:09 PM »

[quote author=SS Caps never tried to force his theory on anynone and he didn't know information about the Holloways.  He only had his theory of what happened to Natalee in Aruba.  He never, ever claimed to have special information about Natalee's case.  Claims stating otherwise are not true.

This is not true.

[/quote]

I guess you don't have all of the emails between Dave and Caps, and for the record, I would never violate someone by posting an email on an open forum.  I have no doubt that Caps probably told Dave to come get his daughter.  It sounds like Caps.  Does that make Caps ALE and a diversion from the trap?

I am aware that Lala's was instrumental in connecting Caps and Dave and in working with the witness. 

So, what is your point????
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: January 27, 2009, 06:04:06 PM »

I have a question for LDSTLOU and her only.

Do you make it a habit to call the parents of missing persons whenever you engage in an internet argument in a forum?

I really would like an answer to that question, thank you.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: January 27, 2009, 06:06:36 PM »

Caps came to SM with his own theory of what had happened.  He sent copies of his theory to Dave, Tim, and the FBI.  He is a regular person like you and I who just happened to have a theory.  Klaas directed him to the Shango thread and we all decided to decypher Merian Ernest with his help because he is Aruban.  It was much the same as when ArubaGirl was here.  Caps never tried to force his theory on anynone and he didn't know information about the Holloways.  He only had his theory of what happened to Natalee in Aruba.  He never, ever claimed to have special information about Natalee's case.  Claims stating otherwise are not true.

SS ... you are wrong.  I was suspicious of a Persistence connection prior the Kyle Kingman's posts.

I was suspicious that CAPS was a troll from the getgo ... a troll who was placed on the Natalee Holloway forum to distract Monkeys from persuing what was known about the coverup.

Aside from CAPS deception regarding his grasp of the English language, cryptic messages, misinformation, changing theories ...

1.  CAPS lacked knowledge regarding well-known aspects of the case.  Monkeys had to fill him in.

2.  CAPS lacked knowledge regarding the names of family members.  Monkeys had to fill him in.

3.  CAPS upheld Dave Holloway and Julie Renfro while undermining Jug and Beth.

However ... I never made the Persistence connection at that time.

I put two and two together when Kyle Kingman submitted posts to the SM Forum regarding the recovery process of the contents of the cage/trap.  I began putting two and two together when I considered the words of Private Eye in response to these posts.  I put two and two together when I considered the timing when CAPS began submitting his cryptic posts.  I put two and two together when the CAPS/Silvetti connection was reveal in regards to the witness.

However ... I was shot down on the forum when I ariculated my suspicions.  I was shot down on the forum when i questioned some of Kyle Kingman's (OE) posts which revealed contradictions in regards to why the pond was being search.

I was so discourage I left the Natalee Holloway forum for almost five months.  However the case never left my heart.

The revelation of Kyle Kingman's posts submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' site was such a relief.  My suspicions were confirmed by Kyle kingman's own words.  I felt somehow validated.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.