March 28, 2024, 12:18:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 258368 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: January 21, 2009, 11:48:08 AM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 11:07:51 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 10:04:21 AM »

Woo hooo fresh air

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 10:04:58 AM »

Bringing this over for Can.

Good morning Monkeys!
Knowing that so many smart and dedicated Monkeys will never give up, never go away...just wanted to say I still have a grain of hope that justice
for Natalee will come.  Perhaps not in the near future...but one day.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 10:06:26 AM »

BB, I liked that picture of the door.  Very interesting.

Yes, we will be here just like Beth forty years from now.  We have already been almost one tenth of that.  Rest should be easy.

Off for an appointment.  Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything this morning.

Have a great day, monkeys!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 10:07:36 AM »

Bringing this over for Can.

Good morning Monkeys!
Knowing that so many smart and dedicated Monkeys will never give up, never go away...just wanted to say I still have a grain of hope that justice
for Natalee will come.  Perhaps not in the near future...but one day.
Thank you 2NJSons-Mom. 
Justice for Natalee.  Amen.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 10:10:21 AM »

Amen, Can.....see you, later, Anna.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 10:15:58 AM »

BBL - Looks like you've got time today for some ironing Mom 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 10:18:16 AM »

BBL - Looks like you've got time today for some ironing Mom 

Not today!!!      

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 11:33:41 AM »

Some may be interested in this:

Bergfeld, Chase - Richland Chambers Reservoir, TX- missing 12/13/08
Posted on 17. Jan, 2009 by B Tarr in Memorials

Chase Bergfield, age 23, was last seen on December 13th, 2008 at the Richland Chambers Reservoir, in Corsicana, Texas. He was on a 16’ boat that hit a stump and capsized. Nine other students have been accounted for, but not Chase. Search efforts are underway on the water.

12/18/08 - Texas EquuSearch was successful in locating the A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of this young man. TES would like to thank John Silvetti and the Silvetti group from Louisiana and Dennis and Tammy Watters and also the Texas Parks and Wildlife personnel for their roles in helping Texas EquuSearch locate  A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld.

TES Article Link

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 11:37:49 AM »

Aruba/Antilles are trying to figure out a way to be removed from a blacklist for being a tax haven.  I believe this may have been posted on the previous thread.

Do more things together with Aruba
21 Jan, 2009, 19:08 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD – State Secretary Alex Rosaria (Finance, PNP) is guest speaker at the Aruba Financial Center Association (AFCA) and the Aruban Association of Tax Consultants (AVvB) in Aruba this Friday evening. 

Rosaria will talk about certain things that the Antilles and Aruba can do together to permanently improve the own position in the competitive branch of the international financial service.  He will also suggest his hostesses to explore the existing fiscal relations between the two kingdom countries further, and so create more possibilities for mutual investments and business.
Because, of the six countries that according to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) ‘fully complies with the OECD-standards for financial transparency, especially regarding fiscal treaties’, Aruba and the Antilles are the two Dutch spoken ones; it is useful that these two countries make a fist together against erroneously placing on fiscal black lists.
Isle of Man, British Virgin Islands, Bermuda, and Jersey and Guernsey are the other four (English spoken) jurisdictions that get a pat on the back from OECD and will mutually devote themselves against the unjust indication as ‘tax haven’ received from certain countries or are threatened to receive.   

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_51861.php

The Netherlands cannot do much about black lists
20 Jan, 2009, 08:26 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD – The Antilles do no longer belong on the balck lists of tax paradises, says the Dutch state secretary of Finance, Jan Kees de Jager (CDA) in a conversation with the Wereldomroep. De Jager is currently making a tour of the Antilles and Aruba.  The subject came up during his visit with Fanace-minister Ersilia de Lannooy (PNP).

The Antilles are for a long time pressing the Netherlands to take them off the lists and to develop the international financial service further, but The Hague cannot do much about this.  “During a recent encounter on tax havens in Paris, I indicated that the Neth.Antilles are on the right path and do not belong on black lists.”

The Antilles are still on the black lists of approximately 12 countries, including some in Europe, but that is not completely certain, because there is no automatic reporting on this.  Via the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OESO), De Jager tries to officially as well as diplomatically spread the message that the Antilles are no longer a tax haven.  He says that playing it this way is more effective that via the European Union.

He knows that as long as the Antilles are on such list somewhere, entering tax treaties is difficult for them.  Those treaties are important to bring more financial services to Curacao.  “That gives certainty that there is no double taxation”, said De Jager.  He concludes his tour in Aruba, where he also discussed customs and fiscal legislation with Finance-minister Nilo Swaen (MEP) and Tax Inspection.  He is furthermore going to meet with the Aruban governor Fredis Refunjol. 

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_51771.php

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 12:35:00 PM »

Chase Bergfield, age 23, was last seen on December 13th, 2008 at the Richland Chambers Reservoir, in Corsicana, Texas. He was on a 16’ boat that hit a stump and capsized. Nine other students have been accounted for, but not Chase. Search efforts are underway on the water.

12/18/08 - Texas EquuSearch was successful in locating the A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of this young man. TES would like to thank John Silvetti and the Silvetti group from Louisiana and Dennis and Tammy Watters and also the Texas Parks and Wildlife personnel for their roles in helping Texas EquuSearch locate  A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld.

TES Article Link

WHAT WAS JOHN SILVETTI REALLY AFTER?

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world.  It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found herI don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg625934#msg625934

Kyle:After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains

I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil[/u]...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.
Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer

Kyle said: June 29, 2008: I'm curious if the birds connects the dots and figures out what John will do before he knows what he's doing. Well, he's a pretty shrewd businessman and usually thinks at least three steps ahead. We'll see how this plays out. I'll be at his house in about 5-6 hours.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 12:36:13 PM »

TES Article Link

WHAT WAS JOHN SILVETTI REALLY AFTER?

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount. So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world.  It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found herI don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg625934#msg625934

Kyle:After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains

I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil[/u]...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.
Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer

Kyle said: June 29, 2008: I'm curious if the birds connects the dots and figures out what John will do before he knows what he's doing. Well, he's a pretty shrewd businessman and usually thinks at least three steps ahead. We'll see how this plays out. I'll be at his house in about 5-6 hours.

Just clarifying it is a post from the Frog!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 12:55:26 PM »

The Dutch are going after Free speech..
They are after Hero.
 http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3075842/___Brinkman_wellicht_ook_vervolgd___.html?p=1,2
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9034.msg402250;topicseen

They are also after Geert Wilders
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1058197.html
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9075.msg402238;topicseen#new

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2009, 01:10:29 PM »

TES Article Link

Then there is John Silvetti's role in the Persistence undertaking in regards to the contents of the cage/trap that Kyle Kingman claims in his own words could have been Natalee Holloway' remains.  I will give Tim Miller the benefit of the doubt that he does not realize that his organization may have been used by John Silvetti and Louis Schaeffer in funding the finale to the great Aruban coverup.  Maybe Tim Miller needs to be informed.

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle:  The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2009, 01:20:56 PM »

Keepthefaith

There is an update on the Caylee Anthony case.  I have just posted a compilation of Orlando publications that have reported on the the update.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2009, 01:30:05 PM »

This is Tamikos when she gets an idea.......

but I am watching you, Shocked, so don't try putting any  's in my mouth or I
will  pukel

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2009, 01:34:43 PM »

will  pukel

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2009, 01:35:22 PM »

will  pukel

The devil made me do it.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2009, 01:37:13 PM »

Keepthefaith

There is an update on the Caylee Anthony case.  I have just posted a compilation of Orlando publications that have reported on the the update.

Janet

O/T heading over there to get the latest.I was on last night when it was being reported Janet.Did you see the end of the last thread Natalee thread?I was alone in the cage and decided to go a little crazy.Klaas had a premonition that a monkey was loose in the Natalee thread and caught me being less then civil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2009, 01:40:32 PM »

Keepthefaith

Janet

O/T heading over there to get the latest.I was on last night when it was being reported Janet.Did you see the end of the last thread Natalee thread?I was alone in the cage and decided to go a little crazy.Klaas had a premonition that a monkey was loose in the Natalee thread and caught me being less then civil!

_____

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.