April 30, 2024, 03:16:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 260150 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: January 24, 2009, 05:11:50 PM »

Brown didn`t look to good himself after attacking Peter this afternoon . .

never lift the pressure of evil island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #181 on: January 24, 2009, 06:49:27 PM »

1/24/2009 Bondia Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

aruba determina for intercambio of informacion encuanto possible exploracion of gas saturday, 24 january 2009 oranjestad—te still canciyeria venezolano not owing to reacciona on the peticion of aruba for combersa on the boramentonan experimental for gas in awanan teritorial serca esun of we country. good morning aruba owing to compronde of boss of direccion for asuntonan exterior, mr. augustin vrolijk, cu the peticion owing to bay for gobierno venezolano by embassy dutch at caracas, for one delegacion of aruba consistiendo alabes of one person of ministerio for asuntonan exterior of the netherlands intercambia thought on the test cu did take luga some time happen. do not so cu at the momentonan here have exploitacion of gas natural tumando luga. unicamente had indicacion cu one plataforma was in proceso for identifica y till even explora for see if have minanan of gas in awanan venezolano. aruba never had the impresion cu the exploracion here did take luga barely 14 mile as owing to stay publica in one articulo of washington times recientemente, but owing to base of informenan, wanted one aclaracion. locual aruba wanted is one intercambio of informacion for evita cu will can crea cualkier friccion innecesario owing to base of one tratado of 1978, time cu the two paisnan owing to bay of acuerdo of informa another if have plannan for explora petroleum or gas in awanan teritorial of another. not have to exclui cu aruba also will can dicidi for reaunuda exploracion, y in one caso so, will informa venezuela for evita cualkier malentendido. we country have one good relacion cu venezuela, y wanted mantene this under all circumstancia y the tratado of 78 is netamente formula for give base at the good relacion here. contrario at the articulo publica in washington times, aruba not owing to acusa venezuela never of owing to viola the tratado, specialmente because not have conocemento detail of kico all owing to happen in awanan teritorial venezolano. good morning aruba owing to compronde cu the articulo of anton foek of washington times owing to crea much iritacion serca gobierno venezolano cu owing to feel his self ataca for her mature cu we country will owing to acusa venezuela of owing to break palabracion. of another near, although aruba not owing to y do not haci acusacionnan in direccion of venezuela, is interesa if for achieve more dato for evita cualkier friccion in future. do not cuestion of desconfianza, because have sufficient tecnologia for determina if venezuela owing to bore, y where the exploracion owing to or is tumando luga. sinembargo, in caso cu we country also one day wanted reaunda esfuerzonan for explora for gas or minanan petrolero in we awanan teritorial, aruba have the obligacion of informa venezuela of such intencion. have to tell cu the peticion owing to bay for canciyeria venezolano for one meeting, y the ad owing to come at once cu the proceso will take his time, then still do not conoci what time will can achieve the meeting provided that cuestion. the gestion is uno of aruba y not of the netherlands. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: January 24, 2009, 06:53:26 PM »

Bastibro - this picture looks absolutely sinister.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: January 24, 2009, 06:59:16 PM »

Sat Jan 24, 2009, 17:41
 Peter R. de Vries attacked in car

AMSTERDAM - TV program maker Peter R. de Vries was injured Saturday when his car was attacked by Steve Brown, a former drug dealer with whom he is at loggerheads for years. De Vries has indicated that Saturday.
De Vries was attacked when he came to the RAI in Amsterdam was a traffic light. Brown pulled the crime reporter suddenly opened the door and began to store and shovels. The TV presenter could hardly defend because he stuck in his belt.

Bystanders were able to finally dismiss De Vries. They too were threatened by Brown, according to De Vries, when their crime data to the journalist wanted to provide in order to act as a witness. Brown eventually went off. Peter R. de Vries does declaration of abuse. He was among a cut on his jaw. He said "bewildered" and spoke of "crazy".

The police will investigate the matter once the declaration has been received, leaving a spokeswoman know. This means that they will hear Brown. At first, he will receive an invitation to come to a police station. If it does not, then the police to catch him. For him to actually, it is necessary consent of justice. If there is an arrest, it will therefore not on short notice.

In the summer of 2007 was even a physical confrontation between Brown and De Vries. When Brown came to the reporter at the time that the Milky Way in the Amsterdam wanted to go for the purpose of "The eve of the exciting book to attend.

Brown has been at De Vries targeted him in a broadcast of the crime program in the grain was taken in an item with the hidden camera. Moreover, De Vries and Brown were also up with each other in battle.

He will receive an "invitation"      Johan, wouldn't the police arrest him immediately if he assualted Peter?  Can Peter get something like a restraining order against this crazy man?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: January 24, 2009, 07:04:54 PM »

Wow, what does Peter look like?  He appears to be in danger with all the cases he has worked on. I hope his "pretty" face is o.k. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: January 24, 2009, 07:05:00 PM »

AMSTERDAM - TV program maker Peter R. de Vries was injured Saturday when his car was attacked by Steve Brown, a former drug dealer with whom he is at loggerheads for years. De Vries has indicated that Saturday.
De Vries was attacked when he came to the RAI in Amsterdam was a traffic light. Brown pulled the crime reporter suddenly opened the door and began to store and shovels. The TV presenter could hardly defend because he stuck in his belt.

Bystanders were able to finally dismiss De Vries. They too were threatened by Brown, according to De Vries, when their crime data to the journalist wanted to provide in order to act as a witness. Brown eventually went off. Peter R. de Vries does declaration of abuse. He was among a cut on his jaw. He said "bewildered" and spoke of "crazy".

The police will investigate the matter once the declaration has been received, leaving a spokeswoman know. This means that they will hear Brown. At first, he will receive an invitation to come to a police station. If it does not, then the police to catch him. For him to actually, it is necessary consent of justice. If there is an arrest, it will therefore not on short notice.

In the summer of 2007 was even a physical confrontation between Brown and De Vries. When Brown came to the reporter at the time that the Milky Way in the Amsterdam wanted to go for the purpose of "The eve of the exciting book to attend.

Brown has been at De Vries targeted him in a broadcast of the crime program in the grain was taken in an item with the hidden camera. Moreover, De Vries and Brown were also up with each other in battle.

He will receive an "invitation"      Johan, wouldn't the police arrest him immediately if he assualted Peter?  Can Peter get something like a restraining order against this crazy man?
You think he will graciously decline the invitation with R.S.V.P.??   

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #186 on: January 24, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »

O/T ... sort of 

I had to laugh at the Headline >>

Thailand calls conference on refugees 

http://www.salon.com/wires/ap/2009/01/23/D95TARU05_as_thailand_missing_migrants/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: January 24, 2009, 07:12:46 PM »

You think he will graciously decline the invitation with R.S.V.P.??   

Good one, Wreck!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: January 24, 2009, 09:07:59 PM »

Wow, what does Peter look like?  He appears to be in danger with all the cases he has worked on. I hope his "pretty" face is o.k. 

So does Anna.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: January 24, 2009, 09:12:45 PM »

So Tim ISN'T going to Aruba? 

Guess not wreck, I didn't notice the video was old...sorry.  

Smarten up texasmom!

Janet

Nice hairdo..

I am flying to the church Valentines party in style.  Did you notice how CBB fixed up Ducky?  As I said in the Caylee Marie thread ... all heads will turn in my direction.  Not many 62 year old BOMBSHELLS come through the doorway of my somewhat conservative church.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: January 24, 2009, 09:17:31 PM »

Smarten up texasmom!

Janet

Nice hairdo..

I am flying to the church Valentines party in style.  Did you notice how CBB fixed up Ducky?  As I said in the Caylee Marie thread ... all heads will turn in my direction.  Not many 62 year old BOMBSHELLS come through the doorway of my somewhat conservative church.

Janet

I noticed Janet!  You look mahhhhhvelous!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: January 24, 2009, 10:07:13 PM »

Smarten up texasmom!

Janet

Nice hairdo..

Janet

I noticed Janet!  You look mahhhhhvelous!   

I knoooow.  Thaaank yoooou Daaaarlin.

All I need is a rose in my mouth.

Janet

_____

Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: January 24, 2009, 11:04:24 PM »

ARUBA SUCK'S                JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Stay away from Evil Island
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: January 24, 2009, 11:06:10 PM »

I AGREE.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #194 on: January 25, 2009, 12:16:32 AM »

I AGREE.

Me, 2.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 12:19:22 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #195 on: January 25, 2009, 12:22:50 AM »

Tamikosmom Mom wrote:

I knoooow.  Thaaank yoooou Daaaarlin.

All I need is a rose in my mouth.

Janet

Careful what you ask for, you Blonde Bombshell you!! That can be arranged..     

I can't believe that somebody can just jerk DeVries out of a car and assault him in the middle of traffic, and LE just adds the guy to their invitation list !!!!

My My........if the unexpected keeps happening, they'll have to reorder from the engraver's!!

Surely, that just didn't translate right. Right?

It looks like DeVries managed to recover from the sucker punch enough to get a lick or two in himself. GOOD!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: January 25, 2009, 12:35:07 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: January 25, 2009, 12:36:24 AM »

Goodnight monkeys!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: January 25, 2009, 12:42:10 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!!

Priority.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #199 on: January 25, 2009, 12:48:27 AM »

Goodnight monkeys!   

Goodnight, Texasmom!!  Sleep Well!!

Remember Tamikosmom in your prayers. I'm convinced she's going through a midlife crisis!!   

She's going to burn the place down at the party!!

Now she's ready for the TANGO, no less!! 

I'm heading out to the monkey bunky, too. Sometimes I get the breath knocked out of me, just thinking of all the time that has passed and all the injustices done to Natalee's memory and her family. I just go on faith and believe that someday, there will be justice. It's NOT over!!!

Night all!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.