April 19, 2024, 01:16:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259406 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: January 26, 2009, 02:54:57 PM »

This one is in pap...might have been posted by Caps.  (I am not attempting to translate)  Near the bottom....

http://www.minszi.aw/04170701noticia.htm

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: January 26, 2009, 02:56:21 PM »

Jen.Is there a reason to have any focus on Deutekom?If you know!TIA

Keepthefaith I am not jen but I will put in my two bits worth.

I contend that Deutekom is CAPS way of distracting attention away from the truth encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the subsequent coverup.  Think about the time and effort that sincere Monkeys have spent researching this topic and other topics put forth by CAPS' cryptic messages and Shango's riddles and ... the outcome?

If there is something relevent to share ... I say share it in plain English.

MumInOhio said it best ...

Janet

+++++++

MumInOhio
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1450 on: May 06, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »

SS...A simple question as to if Deutekom was a Judge should have been answered 150 pages ago....so should the reason for him going back to the Indo/Lion's Den after he told me no to there. these are simple questions and both merit an answer!

I can't buy Cap's Dirty Hand Deutekom, because how he got to him was flawed. If he is not a Judge he wouldn't have been on that list. It is as simple as that!

There are more questions now than when Caps first started posting!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379518#msg379518

MumInOhio
« Reply #1440 on: May 06, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »

Guess we will have to agree to disagree. I don't have to give him the benefit of the doubt just because he's Caps

All I see is a whole lot of new names and misinformation and very few facts...Giovanni, Deutekom, Bulo, Freddy that doesn't exist, odd-bods living at the kalpoes address, list of names that don't match the phone book...

Yes, something is going on at that pond, and we are still dealing with Aruba. I'm in total agreement with Lala's on this one, nothing will come of the pond.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379502#msg379502

I guess i'm continue to try to grasp why one believe's and support's Caps.Why?Is my head bloody from beating it against the brick wall!

My head is also bloodied from beating my head against that wall.  However ... my heart is also broken.

Countless hours have been spent by sincere Monkeys attempting to decipher CAPS cryptic posts rather than focusing on what has been revealed in black and white.  Whether CAPS should be revered has caused a division.  CAPS must be laughing.  He has emerged the victor. He kept the focus off the contents of the cage/trap for almost one year.  Mission accomplished!

Janet

I agree Janet.The Persistence is where it's at.Just waiting on Kermit to hop outta the pond into the cage.Maybe you're pampering Kermit to much in the backyard where the pond is at!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #422 on: January 26, 2009, 02:58:44 PM »

I just have a few minutes during my lunch, but here is one link on Deutekom

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/crc/docs/list/NetherlandsList50.pdf

Page 4

Frans van Deutekom

Public Prosecutor with the Office of the Attorney General of Aruba

Thanks TM, interesting

never lift the pressure of evil island
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #423 on: January 26, 2009, 03:05:37 PM »

It leads me to wonder what CapsLockWizzard had aganist
this Deutekon that he would want to implicate him into
the thick of things.

Yep, made me wonder the same thing

never lift the pressure of evil island
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: January 26, 2009, 03:19:05 PM »

Just remembered there was a thread started in the Shango forum about 'DTKM'.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3036.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: January 26, 2009, 03:20:45 PM »

the thick of things.

Yep, made me wonder the same thing

If Caps is from Aruba.If DTKM is so "Dangerous" why would he put him in the equation?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: January 26, 2009, 03:22:38 PM »

the thick of things.

Well...........remember, Caps told us that his uncle participates in the rotation at the OM's office....
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #427 on: January 26, 2009, 03:27:32 PM »

Aruba
Consideration of smuggling cocaine case postponed 
26 Jan, 2009, 14:53

ORANGE CITY - Because of the lack of judges and court staff, the court last week a lawsuit against four persons, suspected of smuggling cocaine, to be postponed until March 20.
The four are suspected September 30, 2008 on a charge of cocaine into the country to have smuggled. The prosecutor asked the court, in the interest of the investigation, handling of the case further. The police would need more time to investigate the four suspects as possible. According to the officer is also suspected that two of the four suspects criminal acts on their conscience. The prosecutor would prefer to combine all suspicions before the trial starts. After the court to the officer as to the defense lawyers had listened, it was decided that the case be postponed to March 20 at half past eight morning.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: January 26, 2009, 03:29:35 PM »

Aruba
Consideration of smuggling cocaine case postponed 
26 Jan, 2009, 14:53

ORANGE CITY - Because of the lack of judges and court staff, the court last week a lawsuit against four persons, suspected of smuggling cocaine, to be postponed until March 20.
The four are suspected September 30, 2008 on a charge of cocaine into the country to have smuggled. The prosecutor asked the court, in the interest of the investigation, handling of the case further. The police would need more time to investigate the four suspects as possible. According to the officer is also suspected that two of the four suspects criminal acts on their conscience. The prosecutor would prefer to combine all suspicions before the trial starts. After the court to the officer as to the defense lawyers had listened, it was decided that the case be postponed to March 20 at half past eight morning.

Everyone must be on VACATION again!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: January 26, 2009, 04:24:45 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/cultuurenshow/2949350/Prijzen_voor_Peter_R_Maassen_en_Malherbe.html

Through google translator:

Prices for Peter R, Maassen and Malherbe

HILVERSUM - Peter R. de Vries, Theo Maassen and Annet Malherbe are among the winners who were honored Monday with a Sound and Vision Award, the highest professional award for the esteemed Dutch television programs and actors.

Crime Reporter De Vries was awarded to TV personality of the year. Maassen received the picture for his role in the thriller TBS, Malherbe for her role in the series Gooische Women.

De Vries also won the prize in the category of information for his famous broadcast in which he Joran van der Sloot statements do nothing about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Women Gooische was also awarded as the best fiction of the year.

In the entertainment category won The Most Beautiful Girl in the Class of TROS. The best show program of the year, I Love Holland of RTL4 and culture in the category won the documentary If we would know of the Humanist Broadcasting, which tells about dying newborns.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: January 26, 2009, 05:04:01 PM »

From Janet:

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle: This is what I'm trying to figure out now. I need to know the leak! I believe Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand

As all of you know, I have been a supporter of Caps and I continue to support Caps.  Caps is someone who has taken great risk and worked very hard to help us with Natalee's cause.  Caps did not have all the answers when he arrived at SM.  He had some theories.  We all did a lot of research and Caps was able to help us because he was there in Aruba.  We worked as a group to solve the Ernest Merian cryptic riddles.  These were not Caps's personal theories, they were answers to a riddle created by the cousin of Steve Croes.  Caps continues to work with many people, including a regular poster on this forum.  I have yet to see evidence that indicates that Caps has mislead us.  He isn't always correct with all of his theories, but I don't know that he has mislead us.  He has never claimed to have all of the answers.  He has theories, just like the rest of us.  Caps is known to Klaas, Red, Dave Holloway, Jossy, Tim Miller, and TexasMom.  He isn't an ALE creation.  He located a witness who has passed two polygraphs in Houston.

Kyle indicated to Kermit that Caps's contact was Clyde Burke and that Caps was a plant. Kyle accused Destiny and Caps of being connected to ALE and DirtyHand.  Caps only had contact with Clyde Burke and John Silvetti through the witness and the polygraph. Why is everyone so eager to suddenly believe what Kyle says about Caps and Destiny?  I thought most people here are questioning Kyle's integrity, yet when it comes to what Kyle says about Caps, many are taking Kyle's words as fact.  I don't get it.  Why are posters ridiculing Caps on the forum, but are sending him daily emails requesting information about what is happening in Aruba? 

I really don't think that it's Caps's fault that the contents of the fish cage didn't receive attention.  The Freebirds didn't even find out about the cage contents from Kyle until March and they didn't share the information with the rest of us until a few months ago.  Why is Caps now being labeled as the diversion from the cage contents?  The Freebirds and Kyle withheld the cage information for months, not Caps.  I don't recall anyone making any direct connection between the pond and the cage except through statements from Kyle to the Freebirds and Kermit.  I'm sorry, but this just doesn't make sense to me.  Caps didn't take the contents of the cage.  The contents of the cage where given to ALE by those on the Persistence.  Caps had nothing to do with Persistence.  How could he have been a diversion from something that we didn't even know had taken place?  The crew of Persistence did what they did because they chose to do what they did.   Caps had nothing to do with it.  If you consider some of Caps's theories and the information that he has found for us, it could actually be possible for the ocean cage to be connected to the pond. It's all theory.  The contents of the cage are unfortunately, also theory at this point.  The only facts that we really have are that Natalee left C&Cs with Urine, Deepak, and Satish.

Posters are now angry because Caps has not returned to help SM with more information, yet he was ridiculed for the past few weeks because there wasn't an arrest on Aruba.  I believe that a number of things had been anticipated during Hero's visit.  It was never anticipated that Hero would be thrown out of the Parliament.  Aruba managed to weasel their way out of public responsibility again.  Many people anticipated possible arrests of van der Strattan and others.  Why is this now the fault of Caps because Hero was thrown out of Parliament and van der Strattan walked away, again?

I realize that everyone here is entitled to personal opinions.  I don't agree with some opinions, but I respect your right to have the opinions.  I just don't seem to understand the basis for all of the anger against Caps.  If you will think back over the past year, we have learned more through Caps than any other source of information.  It has been pretty acurate information, because many of us have verified the information.  He has also made some errors and found some incorrect information.  If I were Caps. I just don't think that I would feel comfortable working with SM posters after the things that were said during the past few weeks.  I personally don't think that Caps deserved things that were said about him.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: January 26, 2009, 05:22:47 PM »

If CapsLockWizard won't post because people don't agree with him that's unfortunate.I think stating that a Major player was going to be arrested then it doesn't occur is very disturbing for me.Did CapsLockWizard just make a guess?The guess didn't come true.With Brinkman going over there i don't think it would have been hard to surmise that Hero may be arrested!If Caps is getting his information from Clyde Burke who is aLE and interviewed Paulus a couple of times concerns me just a hair bit!I've asked numerous times.Help me understand what CapsLockWizard has provided as fact that has gotten anyone closer to Justice for Natalee?TIA

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: January 26, 2009, 05:25:37 PM »

It is difficult to really know people, in real life.  I would never presume to know anyone, internet-wise.  I always thought Cap's posts were a little off...in the way that some take a name, word, place and extrapolate a totally different, at times, illogical thought.  I took it more that Caps got into "the case" and his effort had him believe things that might not be there.  I am open to the idea that the goal was misdirection but not because Kyle or anyone else thinks so.  Misdirection because of so many scattered and changing people/ scenarios. Either way, he is just a poster, on a blog, a poster/posters from Aruba (most of the time), but a poster none the less. I never put all my apples in one basket and I try to remember what we "know" as to what we "think we know". 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: January 26, 2009, 05:30:57 PM »

Although I enjoyed Destiny's phone calls, I never believed she would get secret, inside info by calling over the phone.  In a hospital, a tec answers the phone.  At times they give out info and say things they shouldn't.  They think they are well informed.  Most of the time they are not...but are too chatty.  Important people don't answer the phone and if they do, it would be wise to consider who is playing whom.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: January 26, 2009, 05:32:41 PM »

SS - I believe you've misconstrued many, many things in your post.

The one I want to address immediately is your assertion that Natalee's Freebirds withheld information.

We informed Beth, John Kelly and the FBI, once it was ascertained that Kyle had never done so - contradictory to him having told us he HAD done so.

We withheld nothing "for months".

Regarding Caps - him having emailed Dave Holloway with nothing but what is now being touted as "a theory", while stating it to Dave as a certainty, and here at SM that all Dave had to do to get his daughter was get some pumps and come to Aruba, is quite frankly disgusting.

He sent that email to Dave in December - while he was still espousing different ponds - NONE of which was the Monserat pond.

Admittedly, I haven't read at SM much over the years, so I may have missed all of these things about this case you spoke of that Caps figured out.

Could you please direct me to those instances?

TIA
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: January 26, 2009, 05:33:09 PM »

If CapsLockWizard won't post because people don't agree with him that's unfortunate.I think stating that a Major player was going to be arrested then it doesn't occur is very disturbing for me.Did CapsLockWizard just make a guess?The guess didn't come true.With Brinkman going over there i don't think it would have been hard to surmise that Hero may be arrested!If Caps is getting his information from Clyde Burke who is aLE and interviewed Paulus a couple of times concerns me just a hair bit!I've asked numerous times.Help me understand what CapsLockWizard has provided as fact that has gotten anyone closer to Justice for Natalee?TIA

KEEPTHEFAITH

Could you please provide me with a source that shows that Caps is getting his information from Clyde Burke and that he interviewed Paulass a couple of times.

KTF, you weren't part of the many months of research that quite a few of us did.  We were not working on theories developed by Caps.  We were trying to break the cryptic code of Merian Ernest/Simian that had been posted in 2005 by the cousin of Steve Croes.  It is incorrect to say that these were Cap's theories.  Yes. Caps had his own theories just as we all have.  What we worked on were not Caps's theories, they were cryptic messages from Merian Ernest aka Armin Solognier, who admitted the authorship as a result of our research.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: January 26, 2009, 05:36:08 PM »

Jen.Is there a reason to have any focus on Deutekom?If you know!TIA

Keepthefaith I am not jen but I will put in my two bits worth.

I contend that Deutekom is CAPS way of distracting attention away from the truth encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the subsequent coverup.  Think about the time and effort that sincere Monkeys have spent researching this topic and other topics put forth by CAPS' cryptic messages and Shango's riddles and ... the outcome?

If there is something relevent to share ... I say share it in plain English.

MumInOhio said it best ...

Janet

+++++++

MumInOhio
« Reply #1450 on: May 06, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »

SS...A simple question as to if Deutekom was a Judge should have been answered 150 pages ago....so should the reason for him going back to the Indo/Lion's Den after he told me no to there. these are simple questions and both merit an answer!

I can't buy Cap's Dirty Hand Deutekom, because how he got to him was flawed. If he is not a Judge he wouldn't have been on that list. It is as simple as that!

There are more questions now than when Caps first started posting!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379518#msg379518

MumInOhio
« Reply #1440 on: May 06, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »

Guess we will have to agree to disagree. I don't have to give him the benefit of the doubt just because he's Caps

All I see is a whole lot of new names and misinformation and very few facts...Giovanni, Deutekom, Bulo, Freddy that doesn't exist, odd-bods living at the kalpoes address, list of names that don't match the phone book...

Yes, something is going on at that pond, and we are still dealing with Aruba. I'm in total agreement with Lala's on this one, nothing will come of the pond.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379502#msg379502

I guess i'm continue to try to grasp why one believe's and support's Caps.Why?Is my head bloody from beating it against the brick wall!

My head is also bloodied from beating my head against that wall.  However ... my heart is also broken.

Countless hours have been spent by sincere Monkeys attempting to decipher CAPS cryptic posts rather than focusing on what has been revealed in black and white.  Whether CAPS should be revered has caused a division.  CAPS must be laughing.  He has emerged the victor. He kept the focus off the contents of the cage/trap for almost one year.  Mission accomplished!

Janet

I agree Janet.The Persistence is where it's at.Just waiting on Kermit to hop outta the pond into the cage.Maybe you're pampering Kermit to much in the backyard where the pond is at!

We leaving in a while to pick eldest son's French Canadian inlaws up from Vancouver Internation.  They are spending the evening and night with us and ... tomorrow we are taking them to the terminal to catch the ferry as foot passengers to Vancouver Island where they will be spending two weeks with "our" adorable two year old grandson.  I am jealous.

Anyways ... I will send Kermit hopping before this couple arrives at our home later.  His/her little life depends on it.  Frog legs are a French Canadian delicacy.  Maybe ... just maybe ... if Kermit hops as fast as those little legs can go ... he/she will make it to the Scared Monkey's Natalee Holloway forum by tomorrow.

I am off.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!!

Tomorrow Monkeys

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: January 26, 2009, 05:42:20 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

Could you please provide me with a source that shows that Caps is getting his information from Clyde Burke and that he interviewed Paulass a couple of times.

KTF, you weren't part of the many months of research that quite a few of us did.  We were not working on theories developed by Caps.  We were trying to break the cryptic code of Merian Ernest/Simian that had been posted in 2005 by the cousin of Steve Croes.  It is incorrect to say that these were Cap's theories.  Yes. Caps had his own theories just as we all have.  What we worked on were not Caps's theories, they were cryptic messages from Merian Ernest aka Armin Solognier, who admitted the authorship as a result of our research.

I will search for it SS.We were discussing it regarding Caps.Was the Major arrest just a guess?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: January 26, 2009, 05:42:47 PM »

SS - I believe you've misconstrued many, many things in your post.

The one I want to address immediately is your assertion that Natalee's Freebirds withheld information.

We informed Beth, John Kelly and the FBI, once it was ascertained that Kyle had never done so - contradictory to him having told us he HAD done so.

We withheld nothing "for months".

Regarding Caps - him having emailed Dave Holloway with nothing but what is now being touted as "a theory", while stating it to Dave as a certainty, and here at SM that all Dave had to do to get his daughter was get some pumps and come to Aruba, is quite frankly disgusting.

He sent that email to Dave in December - while he was still espousing different ponds - NONE of which was the Monserat pond.

Admittedly, I haven't read at SM much over the years, so I may have missed all of these things about this case you spoke of that Caps figured out.

Could you please direct me to those instances?

TIA

It is my understanding that Kyle approached the Freebirds with the contents of the cage and the January 7th photographs in March of 2008.  The posters at SM were informed of the cage contents in late September/early October.  Posters at Freebrids, some of whom were also posting alongside posters at SM during that same time period, knew about ALE taking the cage contents for six months and certainly didn't let the rest of us know.  Why are fingers being pointed at Caps?  Is this a diversion because according to Kermit, she didn't notify the FBI of the January 7th pictures until September?  I am personally furious at what took place with the Persistence.  I fail to see how Caps has been pulled into this.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: January 26, 2009, 05:45:52 PM »

This was posted by Jen3560.

Clyde Burke is Caps' contact/friend within ALE, and was the officer who was involved with Caps, the pond, and the "witness".....

CLYDE BURKE DID ALL 3 PAULUS INTERVIEWS 

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information --

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony Burke, respectively inspector and sergeant first class, with the KorpsPolitie Aruba and attached to the section Often Occurring Crime District 2, state the following.

On June 23rd 2005, at approximately 14.30 hours, as a
suspect, a man was interviewed who stated his name was:
   Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT, 
born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, judge (common court)
and living at XXXXXXXX number XX on Aruba.

Before the interview the suspect P.A.P.J. van der SLOOT
was informed that he was under no obligation to answer.

-----------

WE, Clyde Anthony BURKE and Haydee Azucena NADAL, respectively police sergeants first class at the Korps Police Aruba, former in service at the many appearance criminality District II and last named at the Recherde Coorperationteam Aruba, declares the following:

On June 25 2005 around 11.35 the suspect P.A.P.J van der Sloot was interrogated:  At the beginning of the interrogation the suspect P.A.P.J. van der Sloot was told that he had the right to remain silent.

His statement in Dutch was put on certificate by us and declared the following

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.