April 27, 2024, 05:27:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259739 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: January 26, 2009, 11:15:03 PM »

I don't get the whole last 2 pages! But it feels like everyone is being nasty.

I'm not being nasty.

I guess I have seen too much to become emotional easily any more.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: January 26, 2009, 11:20:14 PM »

Did that last post help Wreck??
Yes, except for the Chow Chows!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #642 on: January 26, 2009, 11:21:49 PM »

Magnolia!   

Looks like we're on the same page!   

Made me giggle.......the post about the Chow Chows
I realized that you were taking the high road.  I admire
you for it.

Thanks Magnolia.  The chow chows made me giggle too, if you figure it out let me know.  

I was thinking maybe he raises Chow Chows.

I've already been to several sites looking!  
No luck yet.

I also thought maybe something to do with the "lions".  

Chow Chow, or Chow, is a breed of dog that was first developed in Mongolia about 4,000 years ago and was later introduced into China,[1] where it is referred to as Songshi Quan (Pinyin: sōngshī quǎn 鬆獅犬), which literally means "puffy-lion dog."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: January 26, 2009, 11:22:43 PM »

Did that last post help Wreck??
Yes, except for the Chow Chows!! 

I thought Kermit had posted something about the Chow-chows before but not sure.Going to go to the gym and think about Chow-chows on the treadmill.If ya figure it out please tell me!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: January 26, 2009, 11:23:41 PM »

Magnolia!   

you for it.

Thanks Magnolia.  The chow chows made me giggle too, if you figure it out let me know.  

No luck yet.

Chow Chow, or Chow, is a breed of dog that was first developed in Mongolia about 4,000 years ago and was later introduced into China,[1] where it is referred to as Songshi Quan (Pinyin: sōngshī quǎn 鬆獅犬), which literally means "puffy-lion dog."
Isn't Chow Chow also a kind of "Hot Relish"?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: January 26, 2009, 11:23:43 PM »

I never did pay much attention to Caps to start with.  Changed theories daily, etc.

And Kyle is the one who said human remains were in the trap and that only ALE had access. 

I am upset that we have no way of knowing what the actual contents of the trap were and wonder how we can ever know for sure now.  It probably is not possible now.

That has to be disappointing to us all.  And I am not even convinced that Natalee was in that trap.

Just would have been damned nice to know one way or the other for a fact certain.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: January 26, 2009, 11:24:04 PM »

Magnolia!   

you for it.

No luck yet.

I guess i'll know the history of the Chow-chow by the time i return!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: January 26, 2009, 11:27:25 PM »

DEEP SOUTH CHOW CHOW RELISH   

1 large cabbage
1 gallon wine vinegar
1 pint kosher or canning salt
2 gallons cucumbers
1 lb. brown sugar
1 tbsp. cayenne pepper
1 tbsp. black pepper
2 tbsp. of turmeric
6 onions

Take one cabbage, a large one, and cut up fine. Put in a large jar or keg, and sprinkle over it thickly 1 pint coarse salt. Let it remain in salt 12 hours, then scald the cut up cabbage with 1 gal. of boiling vinegar.
2 gallon of cucumbers, green or pickled, and add to it cut in pieces the size of the end of little finger. Then chop very fine 2 gallons more of cucumbers or pickles and add to the above.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: January 26, 2009, 11:29:35 PM »

DEEP SOUTH CHOW CHOW RELISH  

1 large cabbage
1 gallon wine vinegar
1 pint kosher or canning salt
2 gallons cucumbers
1 lb. brown sugar
1 tbsp. cayenne pepper
1 tbsp. black pepper
2 tbsp. of turmeric
6 onions

Take one cabbage, a large one, and cut up fine. Put in a large jar or keg, and sprinkle over it thickly 1 pint coarse salt. Let it remain in salt 12 hours, then scald the cut up cabbage with 1 gal. of boiling vinegar.
2 gallon of cucumbers, green or pickled, and add to it cut in pieces the size of the end of little finger. Then chop very fine 2 gallons more of cucumbers or pickles and add to the above.

Especially used with beans.  Quite tasty.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: January 26, 2009, 11:30:33 PM »

Martha Stewart often has chow chows.  The canine variety.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: January 26, 2009, 11:31:48 PM »

Mean Doggies!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: January 26, 2009, 11:34:52 PM »

Anybody belong to reunions.com?

PERSONA NON GRATA

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #652 on: January 26, 2009, 11:46:50 PM »

Mean Doggies!
Yep Mean Doggies....We owned one at one time and He was so protective of Our Oldest Son who was about 3 yrs old at the time We could not decipline Our Son with out the Dog trying to bite Us.....Well...needless to say the dog had to go.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: January 26, 2009, 11:47:48 PM »

Monkeys in the path of the ice storm, be safe and warm! 
Should be just north of me so we only get rain.

I believe we will have justice for Natalee.  Just now it may have to come in another way or from another direction.  So many lost opportunities. 

But I do have faith that one day we will all know the whole truth about what happened to Natalee and who is responsible.

G'nite!

PERSONA NON GRATA

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: January 26, 2009, 11:47:54 PM »

The Chow is known as the most honest dog.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: January 26, 2009, 11:51:28 PM »

1/27/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

glenson is haci cos of mala child presencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday morning near of 9’or at one highrise hotel, near of the office of time-keeper, where one man will was cause problem. n’e sitio, police is achieve informacion cu he glenson oduber, that owing to stay identifica after because; child of first minister nel oduber, naci at aruba of 33 year, t’e chofer of the car a-33118, one frontier cora, owing to stop his car y hour cu the guardia owing to bise cu the not can stop eynan, past owing to neglisha ordo of the guardia y owing to let the car stop eynan.

Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

child in first minister nel oduber causando problem glenson oduber owing to lie cu have candela for let his car bad staciona presencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday morning near of 9’or at one highrise hotel, near of the office of time-keeper, where one man will was cause problem. n’e sitio, police is achieve informacion cu he glenson oduber, that owing to stay identifica after because; child of first minister nel oduber, naci at aruba of 33 year, t’e chofer of the car a-33118, one frontier cora, owing to stop his car y hour cu the guardia owing to bise cu the not can stop eynan, past owing to neglisha ordo of the guardia y owing to let the car stop eynan. while cu police was talk cu the guardia, past owing to hear a yame at his name y owing to resulta cu is glenson oduber. owing to yame. glenson oduber tell the guardia cu the do not less the car, because; cu his lugar is at candela y owing to descend bay let the car stop eynan. police self owing to talk cu glenson. oduber y past owing to compronde y owing to less the car for of the lugar. police owing to calling brandweer y also centrale post for informa if can have candela of berdad, but none of two owing to tell cu they not have none informacion.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: January 26, 2009, 11:52:34 PM »

Monkeys in the path of the ice storm, be safe and warm! 
Should be just north of me so we only get rain.

I believe we will have justice for Natalee.  Just now it may have to come in another way or from another direction.  So many lost opportunities. 

But I do have faith that one day we will all know the whole truth about what happened to Natalee and who is responsible.

G'nite!

Goodnight Anna!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: January 26, 2009, 11:55:07 PM »

1/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

landsrecherche have the caso is investigando sospechoso owing to haci denuncia contra team of aresto advocate mr. paul van der sloot owing to entrega one denuncia at ministerio publico for cuminsa one investigacion penal contra miembronan of team of aresto. the advocate owing to haci this in name of his cliente, one sospechoso in one caso of drugs, that will owing to abide maltrato excesivo for of miembronan of team of aresto.e advocate wanted owing to bay more far cu the asunto here, caminda past owing to haci one peticion for let the miembronan of team of aresto present in corte of husticia p’asina they wordo interoga by of own huez. fiscal owing to rechaza the peticion here y in corte fiscal owing to tell huez cu if t’asina cu miembronan of team of aresto owing to using demasiado violencia, but cu landsrecherche is haciendo the investigacionnan. fiscal owing to tell cu the mature cu landsrecherche is atendiendo the caso here, do not necesario for huez bay listen the personanan. huez is comparti the opinion of fiscal y owing to rechaza the peticion of mr. paul van der sloot for listen the miembronan of team of aresto kendenan will owing to maltrata one sospechoso during his detencion. now have to keep result of the investigacion for see kico ministerio publico will bay haci.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #658 on: January 26, 2009, 11:59:44 PM »

Does anyone know what happened today in the Kalpoe/Dr Phil case?  TIA

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: January 27, 2009, 12:15:03 AM »

Does anyone know what happened today in the Kalpoe/Dr Phil case?  TIA

It looks like there was a hearing today but nothing has been posted on it yet.  Possible too that it's been postponed again but we probably won't know until tomorrow.

There is one document that as filed on 1/20/09 and I'll try and get that and post it tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.