April 27, 2024, 10:06:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259751 times)
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: January 27, 2009, 02:43:35 PM »

Janet,
hello Smile
No, it isnt just a natalee forum....sheesh i hope they dont change it to just that..I mainly follow the Caylee case from there. I follow the nah threads too, but not there as much as here, I take time to catch up on my natalee news here each week...along with a HUGE cuppa coffeee lol

Then why all the bannings without explanation?

Janet

Janet,
 I honestly don't know, and its been a puzzlement to me too, one day they are there the next they aren't. Maybe if i went to thier chats or sumtin i would know better what was going on. And since i dont really post a lot, other than random posts here and there I don't really know anyone there well enough to say , "hey what's up with all the bannings??" lol Im not privy to anything i would wanna be privy to. I'm the wrong person to ask that of. I'm told nothing, and i mainly just read there...except for like i said, random posts here and there.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: January 27, 2009, 02:44:38 PM »

SS,

Are you referring to V. V. ?

I am referring to several posts that were made last night and reposted several times since.  Names were given and an additional post refers to a name turning up like a weasle.  I am referring to the possible identification of someone through locations and possessions that were posted.  I don't know if many people on this forum realize or not that some names are very common in Aruba.  The same last name does not necessarily indicate a family relationship.  However, since everyone is following very closely the things that Kermit is posting, I don't think it's fair to even make close connections or hints. 
2NJ, this is not a game.  I am very concerned for the safety and welfare of a human being.  Some may not like him, some may think he's crazy, and some may think he's a good guy.  Regardless, he is someone who lives in a country where people are known to disappear and turn up dead for revealing information.  Does anyone on this Forum want to risk finding the name Kermit has posted (or any combination of the name) in tomorrow's Aruban newspapers?  We're here to help missing and exploited people, not endanger people.

Fair?  Do you think what happened to Natalee and the cover-up that
ensued is fair?
Was it fair for CapsLockWizzard to post all of that information about
Deutekmon?

Mags - I don't think that anyone has proven that Caps is a troll.  Until that time, there is great risk in revealing his identity.  He has shared a lot of information about people and organizations in Aruba.  I think that people can dislike him if they want to, but I don't feel that it's right to possibly direct harm in his way.  Are you or anyone else sure enough that he is a troll that you are willing to expose him, knowing what the consequences might be in Aruba?

This is just my opinion.If Clyde Burke knows who CapsLockWizard is don't you think other ALE people do as well?

KTF - the security and safety concerns are not for ALE.  Of course ALE knows who he is.  There are many people, organizations, and businesses (legal and illegal) that have been discussed with us in Shango.  These are not nice people.  There have been people who have been killed over information involving Natalee.  Look up the definition of a "Colombian necktie".  The streets of Aruba are not like Seattle.

You are a part of that Shango stuff and Caps, so that means you better take heed of your own advice then, right!

This is my last post on this one.So ALE knows who Caps is and is protecting him,in turn,allowing him to search for the TRUTH and JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!Why does that not make sense to me?Monkey's.Have i had to much Coffffeeee?

Now I get it.

The ALE is the good guy and ... is on a mission through CAPS to reveal the truth encompassing the Natalee Holloway case.

For almost four years ... I have got it all wrong.  I though the ALE was prevent justice from prevailing for an American citizen.

Oh ... woe is me!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: January 27, 2009, 02:45:30 PM »

Janet - the quote I just know you have saved from (crap, now I don't remember his name) Minister _____ who gave an interview to a caribbean newspaper last year about Tourism personnel having been "moved" to ALE for this case might be a nice correlation here.

And then also Jorge Pesquera's admission to Beth about a cover up might be a nice reminder as well.

Aruba Tourism Authority - Vernon Vrolijk (regional rep in Atlanta, GA)

This from Silvetti's post at BFN:

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: January 27, 2009, 02:49:11 PM »

I just love watching Kermit and Jen do their work on some people.

I stand with the frog and Jen.

EXPOSING ARUBA and what they do is important!
BRING NATALEE HOME TO THE USA WHERE SHE BELONGS.

And it ain't gonna happen if some individuals lie for others while doing other things that are criminal.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: January 27, 2009, 02:49:42 PM »

I had no idea who Caps was until SS pushed the point this morning. It made me go back and put 2 + 2 together. Thanks!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: January 27, 2009, 02:53:17 PM »

Caps is a member of the Scared Monkeys forum.  Some people may think he's a troll, but others feel that he's a good guy.  Regardless, he's still a member of this forum and he should be entitled to every respect, consideration, and rule that every other poster is entitled to. That includes other posters not revealing personal information.  I doubt if Kermit would like for me to start posting personal information about her.  As a member of this forum, Kermit is entitled to not have her personal information revealed.  Caps is also a member of this forum.  Posting personal information about Caps is a rotten thing to do and there isn't another poster here who would want the same thing done to him/her.  I am shocked that people on this forum would try to even justify a reason for it being OK to expose information about another forum member. Posting information about Caps has served nothing to further any good for this forum.  Posting personal information about another forum member is a violation of the agreement that we all approved when we joined.  It's a lousey thing to do and it reminds me of vigilantes going after someone because he's been accused of something, with no proof.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: January 27, 2009, 02:54:51 PM »

Janet - the quote I just know you have saved from (crap, now I don't remember his name) Minister _____ who gave an interview to a caribbean newspaper last year about Tourism personnel having been "moved" to ALE for this case might be a nice correlation here.

And then also Jorge Pesquera's admission to Beth about a cover up might be a nice reminder as well.

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.

YES very good Jen.

Now add in what is known.
Two people post as Caps. One with good English, one not so good.
There is an Aruba Tourism member by the name of Vrolijk living in GA.
Could he be helping Caps? Just speculating.
GA is where Grottenbros moved to at one time.
Must be a popular place to live.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: January 27, 2009, 02:56:14 PM »

Caps is a member of the Scared Monkeys forum.  Some people may think he's a troll, but others feel that he's a good guy.  Regardless, he's still a member of this forum and he should be entitled to every respect, consideration, and rule that every other poster is entitled to. That includes other posters not revealing personal information.  I doubt if Kermit would like for me to start posting personal information about her.  As a member of this forum, Kermit is entitled to not have her personal information revealed.  Caps is also a member of this forum.  Posting personal information about Caps is a rotten thing to do and there isn't another poster here who would want the same thing done to him/her.  I am shocked that people on this forum would try to even justify a reason for it being OK to expose information about another forum member. Posting information about Caps has served nothing to further any good for this forum.  Posting personal information about another forum member is a violation of the agreement that we all approved when we joined.  It's a lousey thing to do and it reminds me of vigilantes going after someone because he's been accused of something, with no proof.

I never posted CAPS personal information.
Show me where I did?

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: January 27, 2009, 02:56:23 PM »

It reminds me of the early days at SM with the Bondia's.......
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #829 on: January 27, 2009, 02:56:57 PM »

Ummmmmmmm

A suggestion..

If the identity of someone is so hush hush, maybe someone needs to go to one of their best buds and tell them to stop telling folks...

Just sayin..

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: January 27, 2009, 02:59:55 PM »

This is my last post on this one.So ALE knows who Caps is and is protecting him,in turn,allowing him to search for the TRUTH and JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!Why does that not make sense to me?Monkey's.Have i had to much Coffffeeee?

You got it right!

Klassend revealed long ago who Simian was.
Albert Vrolijk = Simian
Clyde Burke is Caps friend
who happens to be the LE who shows up to meet with the witness.
who just happens to also be the cop who was on the witness statements.
Lalas mom referred to his name on SM
Lalas mom referred to his name and how familiar it was hint hint.
Hans Mos knows WHO caps is
Clyde Burke knows who caps is
I think enough said.

How interesting, that Armin Solognier has personally admitted to being the author of most of the Simian posts.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: January 27, 2009, 03:00:20 PM »

YES very good Jen.

Now add in what is known.
Two people post as Caps. One with good English, one not so good.
There is an Aruba Tourism member by the name of Vrolijk living in GA.
Could he be helping Caps? Just speculating.
GA is where Grottenbros moved to at one time.
Must be a popular place to live.

Adding.....

A cover up took place up to the highest levels - and Beth has stated it's been documented.
A cover up that seemed to kick back in last year at the most crucial moment since June 2005.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: January 27, 2009, 03:01:57 PM »

Logic dictates that considering the AHATA has been a participant in the coverup agenda since the getgo ... it would not donate "a sizeable amount" in the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway.

Logic dictates that the AHATA would not donate "a sizeable amount" in the cause of an oil mapping undertaking by Silvetti unless ...

Was John Silvetti give "a sizeable amount" by the AHATA to turn a blind eye in regards to the recovery of the contents of the cage/trap?

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:   He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle:  The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: January 27, 2009, 03:02:08 PM »

You got it right!

Albert Vrolijk = Simian
I think enough said.

How interesting, that Armin Solognier has personally admitted to being the author of most of the Simian posts.

And you trust Armin???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: January 27, 2009, 03:02:31 PM »

I take issue with the term troll, that implies someone that is a pest.  I believe some may be putting Capslock in the same category as Bondia/Glenda/Renfro and MIP6.  I would consider them far worse than simply trolls.

I have not seen Caps personal information posted in this forum.  I have seen Kermits personal information posted in this forum.  I deleted Kermits and if I see Caps I will delete that.

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: January 27, 2009, 03:03:53 PM »

Hiya os Smile
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: January 27, 2009, 03:05:55 PM »

Logic dictates that considering the AHATA has been a participant in the coverup agenda since the getgo ... it would not donate "a sizeable amount" in the cause of justice for Natalee Holloway.

Logic dictates that the AHATA would not donate "a sizeable amount" in the cause of an oil mapping undertaking by Silvetti unless ...

Was John Silvetti give "a sizeable amount" by the AHATA to turn a blind eye in regards to the recovery of the contents of the cage/trap?

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:   He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle:  The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Very interesting question.What ever happened to the donation that was supposed to occur?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: January 27, 2009, 03:06:18 PM »

I take issue with the term troll, that implies someone that is a pest.  I believe some may be putting Capslock in the same category as Bondia/Glenda/Renfro and MIP6.  I would consider them far worse than simply trolls.

I have not seen Caps personal information posted in this forum.  I have seen Kermits personal information posted in this forum.  I deleted Kermits and if I see Caps I will delete that.

As far as internet postings..........yes, that's where I would place him.

As far as impacting this case - I personally put him in the ranks with vd straten, richardson and janssen.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: January 27, 2009, 03:06:40 PM »

You got it right!

Albert Vrolijk = Simian
I think enough said.

I believe at one point we were also told that Jairo Dirkson admitted to be Simian    My research tells me that Clyde Burke was Simian.  At one time there was discussion about Albert Vrolijk and Jairo Dirkson and those researching and speaking with Jairo determined it was Albert. Since then my research tells me Clyde Burke. TAKE YOUR PICK.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #839 on: January 27, 2009, 03:06:55 PM »

Hiya os Smile

Hey Seamonkey,

How ya doin?

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.