April 27, 2024, 03:21:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259776 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: January 27, 2009, 05:04:05 PM »

Should i do a countdown on how long it will take someone to attempt to discredit Kermit after Kermit signs off?Just kidding....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: January 27, 2009, 05:06:07 PM »

WA WA WA........................   

This is starting to get very childdess in my opinion.  I CANNOT believe an imaginary email was sent giving imaginary false info concerning Jug and THEN the info was TOLD to Jug. 
I cannot grasp what is going on here so guess I am back to JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.

Distusting, is what I'd call it. 

If we are to believe ldstlou - then LALA'S started a false rumor that links Jug to FRAUD, right alongside the Persistence.

I wonder how he took that when ldstlou called and told him?

I wonder how John Silvetti took that when he heard that accusation?

But................I don't believe it was a false rumor anyway.

Last I was aware, their "leak" is still a member at cng.

I do not believe for one minute that Jug Twitty is OK with Kyle Kingman and the Persistence endeavor IF he was made aware of the compilation of Kyle Kingman's own words ... words that imply that John Silvetti assisted in the finale' to the great Aruban coverup ... words that imply that the last opportunity to bring his stepdaughter home to rest on American soil was lost forever.

Also ... I do not believe for one minute that Lou informed Jug Twitty who the originator of the email that implied he was full aware of the two-fold mission of the Persistence.

Maybe he needs to be informed.

Janet

Janet - Knowing that Beth has all the information is what gives me comfort.

Those who cannot obviously absorb the facts themselves, continue to lie, twist the facts, create new facts,  and rush to call Jug (allegedly), are doing nothing but making themselves not only look foolish - but probably causing more heartache for this family.

It is horrendous to watch.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: January 27, 2009, 05:08:53 PM »

I seem to post and the lag i have makes the post actually show where i dont want i to..

I will only post if its quoting now.

However, i do have one question, and perhaps im missing something, but why is it only one person is actually talking for themselves? Can't the others that are mentioned talk for themselves too? So much would be cleared up if they would directly address all these questions.

with that bein said, i will go back to tryin to make sense out of this stuff. Which has gone on and off like its to be a smokescreen to covers one's butts, but not coverin it themselves.

Btw Kermit, I appreciate your upfront-ness, and patience with some of the redundant accusations with your calmness in addressing all that is pertaining to you and what you can shed light on. FROGGGYyy POWERRRrr!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: January 27, 2009, 05:09:55 PM »

Kerm - you know I love you dear, and I respect you more than words can express!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: January 27, 2009, 05:10:39 PM »

Kerm - you know I love you dear, and I respect you more than words can express!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: January 27, 2009, 05:14:12 PM »

SS ... I do have a clue who CAPS is.  However ... my research has revealed that he is at the very least a troll ... a troll that has been placed on the forum to distract from the truth.  I have shared that research with you to not avail.

The following posts uphold Dave Holloway ... upholding Julia Renfro in her contentin that Beth Holloway lied as well as undermining Jug Twitty and Beth Holloway.

SS ... this reeks of Mark Purcell through and through.  If CAPS and Mark Purcell are not one of the same ... then somebody else with connections to the AHATA is behind the scenes pulling the strings.

Think about it.  The AHATA has been behind the misinformation compaign to distract from the truth encompassing the Natalee Holloway case from the getgo.  The tourism minister announced the members of the AHATA were moved to the ALE to assist in the investigation.

Another point.  Why was CAPS when he first began posting ...  CAPS who is revered to have so much inside inside case information ... aware of the identity of Natalee Holloway stepfather who was in the media spotlight along side of Beth from the getgo.

Janet - this is where much of the current problem lies.  People have tried recently to build Caps up as some all knowing person who succeeded in diverting scared monkeys from the cage.

Caps came to SM with his own theory of what had happened.  He sent copies of his theory to Dave, Tim, and the FBI.  He is a regular person like you and I who just happened to have a theory.  Klaas directed him to the Shango thread and we all decided to decypher Merian Ernest with his help because he is Aruban.  It was much the same as when ArubaGirl was here.  Caps never tried to force his theory on anynone and he didn't know information about the Holloways.  He only had his theory of what happened to Natalee in Aruba.  He never, ever claimed to have special information about Natalee's case.  Claims stating otherwise are not true.

For many months about a dozen or so of us retreated to Shango every night and tried, with the help of Caps, to decypher those codes.  Caps never came with a code.  We would ask Caps questions and he would go research things for us.  He would explain things to us, just as ArubaGirl had done.  Caps never claimed to be anyone special and he never claimed to have any speical knowledge of Natalee's case.  Caps did locate a witness who has passed the polygraphs.  Contrary to what Kermit posted last night, I am aware of communication between Caps and the Holloway family that did not dismiss Caps off to Hans Mos.  We did explore many ponds on Aruba, as a group, as we were trying to find the dirt road with the star.  Eventually we settled on the Manserat Pond which also happened to be one of the important places Dave had explored.  Dave had not been aware that there was a pond and some other things nearby.  This was part of the basis for the pond being scanned.  If you have Dave's book, you can read the part about the Lion's Den.

Caps never made any attempt to disrupt the forum or divert attention from anything.  The small group of us worked on the Shango thread each night while the rest of SM posted on NAH and other places.  The rest of the SM monkeys had very little interest in what we were decyphering in Shango and I think there are some who probably thought that we were crazy.  Most SM members weren't at all interested in what we were doing.

Suddenly, Caps was identified by Kyle as being next to Dirty Hand and a diversion from the cage and Persistence.  It simply isn't true.  Caps was quietly working with a group of us over in Shango.  I know that I learned a lot about Aruba and things that go on there.  Caps produced a witness that has worked with Tim Miller and who was rejected by Hans Mos.  Does this makes sense if he was working with ALE?

Caps at one point posted his email and a number of people started communicating with him via email.  Some of the information that has been posted during the past 24 hours is actually information from private communications.  Caps arrived at SM at the time Persistence was starting the trip.  He is the one who bugged everyone enough to have to pond scanned.  He has produced the witness.  I really don't see how he has become labeled as a diversion from the cage.  Nobody was paying attention to the cage because we were all trusting those involved with Persistence.  Why would we have even needed a diversion?

Now, because Kyle claims that Caps is next to Dirty Hand and a few people seem to think that Caps is ALE, he is suddenly being bashed.  Caps is still a member of ScaredMonkeys and he is a member in good standing.  The things that have been said about him are just awful.  There is no proof that Caps is ALE except that his appearance on SM corresponds to Persistence events and he has a common last name.  Nobody has produced any proof that I have seen showing that Caps works for ALE or is an ALE operative.  I think it's been unfair to tie Caps to what occured with the Persistence.  I have always thought that people are innocent until proven guilty.  All that I have seen is a bunch of circumstantial stuff.  Now his personal information is being posted like some kind of a game.  Maybe it makes some people feel important to bash someone like Caps.  It's behavior that I never imagined that I would see on an SM Forum. 

There are many different opinions here on SM.  Why are people suddenly being accused of being ALE, worse than trolls, and as bad a Julia Renfro.  Where is the proof?  There is evidence of what happened on Persistence, but where is the evidence that Caps is an ALE diversion?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: January 27, 2009, 05:14:23 PM »

I seem to post and the lag i have makes the post actually show where i dont want i to..

However, i do have one question, and perhaps im missing something, but why is it only one person is actually talking for themselves? Can't the others that are mentioned talk for themselves too? So much would be cleared up if they would directly address all these questions.

with that bein said, i will go back to tryin to make sense out of this stuff. Which has gone on and off like its to be a smokescreen to covers one's butts, but not coverin it themselves.

Btw Kermit, I appreciate your upfront-ness, and patience with some of the redundant accusations with your calmness in addressing all that is pertaining to you and what you can shed light on. FROGGGYyy POWERRRrr!

Seamonkey  - exactly my point.  Capslock has a voice, he can speak for himself.  He doesn't need SS, ldstlou, Hotshot and others speaking for him.  For that matter Kyle also has a voice and can speak for himself.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: January 27, 2009, 05:15:46 PM »

One would think that Sarah Mansur and Jeanette Richardson spoke.How good of friends they were,and how often they spoke remains to be seen!I would tend to believe that the Mansur's,as well as the Richardson's were friends.How good i don't know.Maybe in time i will be enlightened!

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for April 6
updated 9:15 a.m. PT, Fri., April. 7, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE‘S MOTHER: What do you make of the fact that it‘s so strange that here‘s this guy (Boeti) who‘s his brother-in-law, Gerold Dompig? Isn‘t that weird to you, too, just that strange connection? And the fact—it was interesting. When we were down there, the authorities were sort of, like, Well, we can‘t really focus on him because of, basically, who he‘s connected to.

TWITTY: Well, you know, it‘s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig. So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: January 27, 2009, 05:18:48 PM »

I do not believe for one minute that Jug Twitty is OK with Kyle Kingman and the Persistence endeavor IF he was made aware of the compilation of Kyle Kingman's own words ... words that imply that John Silvetti assisted in the finale' to the great Aruban coverup ... words that imply that the last opportunity to bring his stepdaughter home to rest on American soil was lost forever.

Also ... I do not believe for one minute that Lou informed Jug Twitty who the originator of the email that implied he was full aware of the two-fold mission of the Persistence.

Maybe he needs to be informed.

Janet

ldstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #968 on: Today at 03:06:07 PM »
... I have copied and posted to Jug all of Kermits "evidence" and it hasn't changed his opinion, so I am assuming he does not feel he was duped my Kyle or the members of the persistence.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.960

why are some at that site saying that JUG knew the MAIN goal of the Persistence for that trip was oil related?http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605846#msg605846

Also Jen states that there are rumors floating that Jug knew the Persistence was first about oil, second about Natalee? Wow...is that her theory...whose theory? Just speculation or rumor? Those are some serious accusations imho. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.320

Jug does know. He may just not be informing Idstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
January 17, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »
Kermit ... who is "I".
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.660
XXXX:  Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Here is a snippet from an email I rec'd from Lalas.
I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: January 27, 2009, 05:19:30 PM »

Who thinks Caps is ALE???Anyone.I don't!JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: January 27, 2009, 05:21:51 PM »

Seamonkey  - exactly my point.  Capslock has a voice, he can speak for himself.  He doesn't need SS, ldstlou, Hotshot and others speaking for him.  For that matter Kyle also has a voice and can speak for himself.

yeah,  i don't get it at all. I know if stuff was being said about me or FOR me, heck id be here with facts to back it up to prove myself, because otherwise this is what happens, things take on a life of thier own, and if you have people talking for you it will NEVER be YOUR own words, nor can EVER be taken seriously or as FACT.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: January 27, 2009, 05:25:46 PM »

yeah,  i don't get it at all. I know if stuff was being said about me or FOR me, heck id be here with facts to back it up to prove myself, because otherwise this is what happens, things take on a life of thier own, and if you have people talking for you it will NEVER be YOUR own words, nor can EVER be taken seriously or as FACT.

Isn't that the point SeaMonkey?Kermit is backing up posts with people's own words.Those that choose to dialogue with Kermit are continuing to use HEARSAY...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: January 27, 2009, 05:26:30 PM »

I respect you too.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: January 27, 2009, 05:28:28 PM »

Should i do a countdown on how long it will take someone to attempt to discredit Kermit after Kermit signs off?Just kidding....

RATHER then give their evidence why I or the freebirds are wrong.
They keep choosing to lie.

What is wrong with this picture.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: January 27, 2009, 05:30:07 PM »

Thank you.

texasmom keeps giving me chill flies to keep me calm.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: January 27, 2009, 05:31:30 PM »

This is my voice: RIBBIT

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: January 27, 2009, 05:32:38 PM »

Isn't that the point SeaMonkey?Kermit is backing up posts with people's own words.Those that choose to dialogue with Kermit are continuing to use HEARSAY...

yeah..exactly. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: January 27, 2009, 05:33:02 PM »

RATHER then give their evidence why I or the freebirds are wrong.
They keep choosing to lie.

What is wrong with this picture.

I honestly believe CapsLockWizard is a safe as can be!Not a worry in the world.But hey.That's just my opinion!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: January 27, 2009, 05:35:22 PM »

Thats one i agree fully with! He`s the only one who can clear the air here!
BTW The same goes for OE!
I`m sure they are reading everything here so Caps and OE, WHY DON`T WRITE A LETTER, POST IT HERE AND CLEAR THE POLLUTED AIR!? 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: January 27, 2009, 05:35:43 PM »

Thank you.

texasmom keeps giving me chill flies to keep me calm.

well whatever chill flies are its workin lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.