April 18, 2024, 02:16:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 - 1/27/09  (Read 259375 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: January 27, 2009, 06:29:35 PM »

Hi SeaMonkey - are you snowed in yet?

Hi None - I had a suggestion for ldstlou but it appears she has logged out already.

If Lalas is unable to access SM and she wishes to get her version of this story heard - could she email her explanation to ldstlou with permission to post the email here.  I am sure that would be acceptable if she included her permission to post within the body of the email.

Hi, Tibro....I have a feeling she'll be back to answer None and many other questions we haven't asked.

Klaas & MuffyBee, I'm back on our PC & can do the thread change. 

Okay 2NJ, gotcha.  You'll handle the thread change.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: January 27, 2009, 06:29:50 PM »

ok 2NJ.... I'll watch 

Hey, we can double lock, but I don't think it will make a difference....      

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: January 27, 2009, 06:30:22 PM »

Edit "not" to "now" in my last post.

Jug is pinned to solicitation of donations under questionable circumstances because of what this person said in an apparent lying email.

People who are a party to this are certainly no friends of his and do not have his best interest at heart at all.

This is as bad as telling him that SM was saying the family had the remains and were lying about that, also, when no one had even thought such a thing.

Interesting how much misinformation can be traced back to certain sources.  Why?  For attention and to claim to be "in the know" about something?  If that's the case, it would be better to get the facts straight first before doing some of these potentially very harmful things.

Who was the SOURCE for saying Jug knew about the mapping for oil?  The original source?  And why?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: January 27, 2009, 06:30:40 PM »

Hi None - I had a suggestion for ldstlou but it appears she has logged out already.

If Lalas is unable to access SM and she wishes to get her version of this story heard - could she email her explanation to ldstlou with permission to post the email here.  I am sure that would be acceptable if she included her permission to post within the body of the email.

Or,  if I'm not mistaken, she could post on the front page - if she still has difficulties logging in

Tib - I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time!  Thank you for your post above!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: January 27, 2009, 06:34:05 PM »

Hi, Tibro....I have a feeling she'll be back to answer None and many other questions we haven't asked.

Klaas & MuffyBee, I'm back on our PC & can do the thread change. 

Thanks 2NJ
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: January 27, 2009, 06:34:27 PM »

I have a question for LDSTLOU and her only.

Do you make it a habit to call the parents of missing persons whenever you engage in an internet argument in a forum?

I really would like an answer to that question, thank you.

There was not an argument Nonsie...when Kermit originally posted the info...I didn't even log on and address it.

I don't know how to answer this...I call/e-mail Jug about a lot of things, as I said, he is a friend. I would think if people had read a post in regards to something you allegedly said, that your friends did not believe to be true, you would get an e-mail or two also.

Today I e-mailed him to tell him how my custody case went...as I said...he is a friend..I shouldn't have to justify when or how often we communicate.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: January 27, 2009, 06:35:52 PM »

Klaasend - email X2 ----------------Hi Lisa!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: January 27, 2009, 06:36:29 PM »

From experience, I just happen to know that if a person is banned/given a time out, they have that message in BIG RED LETTERS when they try to log in.

There can be no doubt about it and it is crystal clear the cause for being unable to log in.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: January 27, 2009, 06:37:33 PM »

From experience, I just happen to know that if a person is banned/given a time out, they have that message in BIG RED LETTERS when they try to log in.

There can be no doubt about it and it is crystal clear the cause for being unable to log in.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: January 27, 2009, 06:40:03 PM »

Hi Seamonkey and A's Fever-

I'm not at anyone's throat A's, I only asked a question.

Hi None!

I didn't mean you or anyone specifically.  Just noticed that so many old posters are gone and now everyone seems tense and unhappy.  I've a lot of back reading to do I guess. . . but it's a shame.

I agree A's, it is a shame, a shame all around.

I continue to stand with the girl.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: January 27, 2009, 06:41:01 PM »

Hi Sweetie!! How are you. Trying to stay warm today...we had a snow storm come thru. bbbrrrrr

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #971 on: January 27, 2009, 06:42:01 PM »

TRUTH and JUSTICE for NATALEE!!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: January 27, 2009, 06:42:28 PM »

TRUTH and JUSTICE for NATALEE!!!!!

AMEN TM............

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: January 27, 2009, 06:42:55 PM »

Hi Sweetie!! How are you. Trying to stay warm today...we had a snow storm come thru. bbbrrrrr
Us too!!!  Ice, then snow, then sleet!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: January 27, 2009, 06:43:48 PM »

I haven't seen anything posted about another poster that wasn't "hinted at" or "clued-in" by that very poster themself. Actual names posted are results of news articles, police reports, or "common knowledge". Anyone else that has a problem can speak up for themselves . -JMO

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: January 27, 2009, 06:45:08 PM »

I have a question for LDSTLOU and her only.

Do you make it a habit to call the parents of missing persons whenever you engage in an internet argument in a forum?

I really would like an answer to that question, thank you.

There was not an argument Nonsie...when Kermit originally posted the info...I didn't even log on and address it.

I don't know how to answer this...I call/e-mail Jug about a lot of things, as I said, he is a friend. I would think if people had read a post in regards to something you allegedly said, that your friends did not believe to be true, you would get an e-mail or two also.

Today I e-mailed him to tell him how my custody case went...as I said...he is a friend..I shouldn't have to justify when or how often we communicate.

Thanks for responding. I realize that Jug can be kind as is Beth. I respect their time, Jug does manage a company which is no small task and I would never trouble him with an argument on the forum.

You and I differ in our interpretation of who is a friend and who is an acquaintance. I think the family is well aware of how many posters have supported their family and Natalee and are appreciative of each one.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: January 27, 2009, 06:45:33 PM »

ok 2NJ.... I'll watch 

Hi 2NJ - I see you are still ironing.  Not planning to do any ironing here today - going to be 90 degrees. 

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: January 27, 2009, 06:47:41 PM »

ok 2NJ.... I'll watch 

Hi 2NJ - I see you are still ironing.  Not planning to do any ironing here today - going to be 90 degrees. 

I am not fond of ironing, nor latrine duty, no matter the temperature.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: January 27, 2009, 06:48:52 PM »

Or,  if I'm not mistaken, she could post on the front page - if she still has difficulties logging in

Tib - I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time!  Thank you for your post above!!!

Nice to meet you Jen.  Thank you for all the work you do.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: January 27, 2009, 06:49:09 PM »

Just movin' it along to page 50...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.