April 26, 2024, 02:20:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302587 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: January 24, 2009, 02:42:02 AM »

I have been reading as quickly as I can, skipped some pages, well lots of pages, I admit. Did I read a comment about a picture Casey posted (on one of her pages) of Caylee with a heart added to it? I do not want to start any tall tales, I want to know if I am mistaken or not, and if there was a pic like that, does anyone have it?

is it the wwhite one with a red heart?

Yes, I think they said b/w picture with heart

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: January 24, 2009, 02:42:26 AM »

There's has been speculation about this photo from KC's photobucket as per WS via

http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=3026&catid=23

Added: June 26, 2008. "Lots of photobucket activity-- this is when she first uploads the image which in my opinion resembles the area where the remains were discovered. She revisits the image several times that evening and also in the future."

I think it may be where the deserted house was instead.

I'm pretty sure this was not taken in the woods where Caylee was found.  If you look closely at the person's feet, you can see a cobblestone walkway that she's standing on and see the two planters at her feet.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1022 on: January 24, 2009, 02:43:55 AM »

any and all pictures of her break my heart. i remember when my boys were that small, with those adorable chubbish legs that toddlers have, how good they smelled and how tight they hugged. the ease of laughter and theyre bright attentive eyes. i cant fathom what i would have done if anyone even touched them. she is an abomination in the eyes of god and man and lord forgive me i want her to suffer for what she did to that sweet precious baby.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: January 24, 2009, 02:46:42 AM »

i'm not trying to pass judgement on anyone.  i just have to say this.....if caylee's remains had not been discovered would george still have done this....

I don't think there is any way to know.  He may have become this depressed if her remains had not been discovered and he didn't know what happened to her.  He may have had many other experiences that also contributed to his depression. 

The discovery of her remains did have an undeniable effect on the family.  Perhaps this did push George to the brink, but we can't know for sure. 

i'm just saying that george has probably been in denial all this time, but when the story of the sticker came out...he could no longer deny what he feared had happened

Regrets, I've had a few......
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: January 24, 2009, 02:47:02 AM »

Sorry, everyone!  Messed up my last post.  Didn't know to grab the link to the picture in question.  Hopefully, here it is...http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4435.0;attach=5137

Forecast for the Day:
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: January 24, 2009, 02:47:21 AM »

I wish you all a good night, Monkeys.  If you do not see me here for a few days, don't worry.  All is well. Just needing a bit of a breather and will likely be back soon.

Bless you all and bless our Caylee.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: January 24, 2009, 02:49:25 AM »

I wish you all a good night, Monkeys.  If you do not see me here for a few days, don't worry.  All is well. Just needing a bit of a breather and will likely be back soon.

take good care des. ill be thinking of you *squish*

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: January 24, 2009, 02:51:11 AM »

Had LE returned George's gun that they confiscated back in September, he might have followed through with suicide yesterday.
I don't know if people know George only purchased the gun in August and contemplated suicide. Fortunately for him, a friend or family member notified LE, apparently knowing what George planned on doing with it. I think he has been crying out for help for several months now. Thankfully, his gun has not been returned or yesterdays incident might have resulted in another tragic death for this family.

I hope George stays in the facility and gets the mental treatment/counseling he needs to get through the nightmare his daughter has created.

IMO distancing himself from Cindy right now might be the best medicine for his mental stability.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1028 on: January 24, 2009, 02:52:42 AM »

Des! I was away looking at Casey's pics.

I'll miss you!! If you need a break, I'll save you a place by me!! It'll be warm whenever you get back!!!!   

{{HUGS!!}}
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: January 24, 2009, 02:52:48 AM »

Is it just me, or is anyone else having a hard time believing that Caylee is really gone every time I look at one of her pictures?  I cannot fathom how anyone could do that!!!
I was at a B-ball game this evening and saw/heard some little ones giggling and playing.  It was a small crowd, local people and everyone was amused at them, running up the nearly empty bleachers, playing cars, chattering away, and playing with a ball.  After the game, no one minded when they grabbed a ball and headed onto center court to play.  All of us there were parents and family members and we delighted in them.  I just cannot imagine anything else.

Forecast for the Day:
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: January 24, 2009, 02:53:01 AM »

Had LE returned George's gun that they confiscated back in September, he might have followed through with suicide yesterday.
I don't know if people know George only purchased the gun in August and contemplated suicide. Fortunately for him, a friend or family member notified LE, apparently knowing what George planned on doing with it. I think he has been crying out for help for several months now. Thankfully, his gun has not been returned or yesterdays incident might have resulted in another tragic death for this family.

I hope George stays in the facility and gets the mental treatment/counseling he needs to get through the nightmare his daughter has created.

IMO distancing himself from Cindy right now might be the best medicine for his mental stability.

i totally agree. i cant believe she got mad at him for doing this. she needs to stay far  far away from him.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: January 24, 2009, 02:53:42 AM »

nite all......i can only hope that KC has nightmares about what she did every night for the rest of her life

Regrets, I've had a few......
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: January 24, 2009, 02:53:54 AM »

JuJu, Foggy Dew, cecilita, mytime, AZLady, kimmy2, peanut, Keepthefaith, dottie, higherhopes, AzGrama, OEJ, lexie, Shell, ISpy, Puzzler, Green Eyes, klaasend, Rizzy, CBB, PJ, Fuzzball, marymary, BluesyGram and 24 Guests:

Goodnight Klaas, CBB, and all monkey friends and guests!
(And thanks for the extra *squish* Peanut!)

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: January 24, 2009, 02:55:34 AM »

JuJu, Foggy Dew, cecilita, mytime, AZLady, kimmy2, peanut, Keepthefaith, dottie, higherhopes, AzGrama, OEJ, lexie, Shell, ISpy, Puzzler, Green Eyes, klaasend, Rizzy, CBB, PJ, Fuzzball, marymary, BluesyGram and 24 Guests:

take care des.....
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: January 24, 2009, 02:56:05 AM »

i'm not trying to pass judgement on anyone.  i just have to say this.....if caylee's remains had not been discovered would george still have done this....

I don't think there is any way to know.  He may have become this depressed if her remains had not been discovered and he didn't know what happened to her.  He may have had many other experiences that also contributed to his depression. 

The discovery of her remains did have an undeniable effect on the family.  Perhaps this did push George to the brink, but we can't know for sure. 

i'm just saying that george has probably been in denial all this time, but when the story of the sticker came out...he could no longer deny what he feared had happened
Yes, I think so, too.  Without her body, George and Cindy could deny her death and still hope she would come home someday.  Finding her body and the rest of the evidence at the discovery sight probably did push George to a place his mind didn't want to go.

In many missing children cases, the parents say that not knowing what happened is the very worst.  Beth has said this in her daughter Natalee's case.  The not knowing is what is so hard to come to terms with.  While finding Caylee's remains was a shock, I think the Anthony's can now begin to grieve and attempt to find some resolution inside.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: January 24, 2009, 02:56:37 AM »

I'll miss you!! If you need a break, I'll save you a place by me!! It'll be warm whenever you get back!!!!   

{{HUGS!!}}

Hugsback and thanks for the warm place!  Bye for now...

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: January 24, 2009, 02:57:04 AM »

wow 24 guests...... can be NG, LP, CYN CYN, BAEZ, GEORGE, LEE, CYN'S BROTHER.....
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: January 24, 2009, 02:57:24 AM »

Is it just me, or is anyone else having a hard time believing that Caylee is really gone every time I look at one of her pictures?  I cannot fathom how anyone could do that!!!
I was at a B-ball game this evening and saw/heard some little ones giggling and playing.  It was a small crowd, local people and everyone was amused at them, running up the nearly empty bleachers, playing cars, chattering away, and playing with a ball.  After the game, no one minded when they grabbed a ball and headed onto center court to play.  All of us there were parents and family members and we delighted in them.  I just cannot imagine anything else.

i know! you know what really does me in...the video of her with great grandpa at the nursing home. shes singing please dont take nans sunshine away, and then says you tired poppop? i just about bust into tears each time i see it.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: January 24, 2009, 03:00:20 AM »

I think George has been living in his own personal hell for months.  It'd be horrible to have to admit to yourself, much less anyone else, that your daughter killed your granddaughter.   It'd be even worse to "know" that based on the evidence, as a former LE officer.  Then to have to carry on a charade to save your sanity, save face, save your daughter, save your marriage, and save your family.  In the process, you're destroying your own life, credibility, and future.  WOW!  The only way they're going to have any measure of peace is to come clean with what they know and when they knew it.   IMO

Forecast for the Day:
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: January 24, 2009, 03:01:45 AM »

I wonder what gun laws Florida has. If it is a 30 day waiting period, and he purchased the gun in August, then he would have been thinking along the lines of needing a gun in July. Is that correct?
I hope George gets the help he needs too.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.