April 19, 2024, 02:53:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 302242 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: January 24, 2009, 03:07:55 AM »

Is it just me, or is anyone else having a hard time believing that Caylee is really gone every time I look at one of her pictures?  I cannot fathom how anyone could do that!!!
I was at a B-ball game this evening and saw/heard some little ones giggling and playing.  It was a small crowd, local people and everyone was amused at them, running up the nearly empty bleachers, playing cars, chattering away, and playing with a ball.  After the game, no one minded when they grabbed a ball and headed onto center court to play.  All of us there were parents and family members and we delighted in them.  I just cannot imagine anything else.

i know! you know what really does me in...the video of her with great grandpa at the nursing home. shes singing please dont take nans sunshine away, and then says you tired poppop? i just about bust into tears each time i see it.
Peanut- to be honest I've never even watched it because I know it'd tear me apart emotionally...can't do it.  I did watch the video of her "reading" and I was a little surprised how garbled her words sounded (video quality maybe?  slow internet speed maybe?).  At 2-yrs, our child had well over 500 discernible words and talked in complete sentences (our family read a lot and talked together a lot).  Most of my friends' children are the same way.  If that was the way she really did talk, I'd say either there was no Nanny (except a TV) or the "Nanny" didn't pay much attention to Caylee all day.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1041 on: January 24, 2009, 03:14:48 AM »

Is it just me, or is anyone else having a hard time believing that Caylee is really gone every time I look at one of her pictures?  I cannot fathom how anyone could do that!!!
I was at a B-ball game this evening and saw/heard some little ones giggling and playing.  It was a small crowd, local people and everyone was amused at them, running up the nearly empty bleachers, playing cars, chattering away, and playing with a ball.  After the game, no one minded when they grabbed a ball and headed onto center court to play.  All of us there were parents and family members and we delighted in them.  I just cannot imagine anything else.

i know! you know what really does me in...the video of her with great grandpa at the nursing home. shes singing please dont take nans sunshine away, and then says you tired poppop? i just about bust into tears each time i see it.
Peanut- to be honest I've never even watched it because I know it'd tear me apart emotionally...can't do it.  I did watch the video of her "reading" and I was a little surprised how garbled her words sounded (video quality maybe?  slow internet speed maybe?).  At 2-yrs, our child had well over 500 discernible words and talked in complete sentences (our family read a lot and talked together a lot).  Most of my friends' children are the same way.  If that was the way she really did talk, I'd say either there was no Nanny (except a TV) or the "Nanny" didn't pay much attention to Caylee all day.  JMO

oh i agree. casey only paid attention to her for photoshoots. im trying to remember the name of one of tonys friends girlfriend. she said in her interview she was looking forward to meeting slore and talking to her about being a mom causeone of her friends was a single parent. surprise surprise casey never even mentioned having a daughter. she was very surprised and found it very odd.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: January 24, 2009, 03:17:10 AM »

ISpy, as you said, lack of attention or maybe being drugged interfered with her speech development. The first years are so critical. (As we all know)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: January 24, 2009, 03:19:25 AM »

I'm not buying the Cindy-sent-George-to-buy-jewelry-for-Caylee story either.  Seriously, Cindy shopped and filled Caylee's closets with beautiful clothes.  It's probably a safe bet that Cindy decorated,coordinated, and paid for Caylee's beautiful room (KC would not have had the funds and it appears there may not have been a Baby Shower, since no one has ever mentioned attending one).  Caylee's room was filled with expensive toys (Little Tykes kitchen set, picnic table, etc) and the backyard housed a sandbox and a $350-$400 playhouse (we have the same one-thank you both sets of Grandparents)...none of which KC could afford.  There's no way Cindy sent George to shop for jewelry for Caylee.  IMHO
Not only that, but say George was a rare man who:
  • a. enjoyed shopping
  • b. enjoyed buying jewelry for his wife
Would he really have wanted to shop for jewelry for his deceased granddaughter?  NOT!  I absolutely do not believe that.

Forecast for the Day:
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: January 24, 2009, 03:22:08 AM »

i dont even understand cindys logic. it makes no sense. besides we all know cindys a control freak. she would have bitched no matter what george bought, so why even suggest it?

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: January 24, 2009, 03:23:25 AM »

I'm not buying the Cindy-sent-George-to-buy-jewelry-for-Caylee story either.  Seriously, Cindy shopped and filled Caylee's closets with beautiful clothes.  It's probably a safe bet that Cindy decorated,coordinated, and paid for Caylee's beautiful room (KC would not have had the funds and it appears there may not have been a Baby Shower, since no one has ever mentioned attending one).  Caylee's room was filled with expensive toys (Little Tykes kitchen set, picnic table, etc) and the backyard housed a sandbox and a $350-$400 playhouse (we have the same one-thank you both sets of Grandparents)...none of which KC could afford.  There's no way Cindy sent George to shop for jewelry for Caylee.  IMHO
  • a. enjoyed shopping
Would he really have wanted to shop for jewelry for his deceased granddaughter?  NOT!  I absolutely do not believe that.

Someone mentioned and posted about jewelry they have for keeping some of the remains from cremation. Heart, cylinder...etc.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: January 24, 2009, 03:24:23 AM »

JuJu, Foggy Dew, cecilita, mytime, AZLady, kimmy2, peanut, Keepthefaith, dottie, higherhopes, AzGrama, OEJ, lexie, Shell, ISpy, Puzzler, Green Eyes, klaasend, Rizzy, CBB, PJ, Fuzzball, marymary, BluesyGram and 24 Guests:

Goodnight Klaas, CBB, and all monkey friends and guests!
(And thanks for the extra *squish* Peanut!)

Good Night Des.  Sleep Peacefully!

Paula (PJ)
flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: January 24, 2009, 03:24:30 AM »

Shell- good point!  I failed to take into consideration any drugging.  Also, I need to keep in mind that all children develop at their own pace.  Just because this has been my experience so far, doesn't mean that's necessarily the norm.  Although, I've worked with children in various settings for 18 years and had a lot of 2-yr-old experience.  Honestly, I can't recall any of them being difficult to understand, even some who were abused.  Mmmh...need to ponder this.

Forecast for the Day:
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: January 24, 2009, 03:24:33 AM »

ooooh im sorry, but thats kinda creepy to me.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: January 24, 2009, 03:26:25 AM »

• a. enjoyed shopping

Someone mentioned and posted about jewelry they have for keeping some of the remains from cremation. Heart, cylinder...etc.

Do you think George would have shopped for that???     I can't see any man I know doing that.

Forecast for the Day:
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: January 24, 2009, 03:28:14 AM »

ooooh im sorry, but thats kinda creepy to me.

Not really creepy to me. Some keep urns, some get the jewelry. I have never heard of it myself, but I tell you, I wish I had a little bit of some of my relatives. Apparently the ashes (a small amount I am guessing) is sealed inside.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: January 24, 2009, 03:28:18 AM »

Anyone w/a toddler who is learning language'd would hear the child mention something about the person with whom they ostensibly spent innumerable hours.  Yet from what I've heard, Caylee never mentioned her "nanny". 

Heck, hearing the fantasies that alleged perp attempted to perpetuate,  I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled the nanny bit from an imaginary visit to a petting zoo where they met a nanny goat
.  Too bad she didn't use her flights of fancy for good rather than evil.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: January 24, 2009, 03:29:06 AM »

I guess that surprises me because none of the men in either of our families are shoppers.   A few are stoic chauffeurs, but that's about it!

Forecast for the Day:
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: January 24, 2009, 03:30:53 AM »

I don't know, maybe it was just too hard for Cindy to do. Also, the jewelry being for the use I mentioned, is not definitly the way it was. Just speculating and repeating something I read in an earlier post.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: January 24, 2009, 03:30:59 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/MP%20Report%20G%20Anthony...09-07780.pdf

"She stated she asked George yesterday to pick out some jewelry for Caylee for her funeral. Cynthia said she believes this might have made him even more depressed."

I didn't interpret this to mean that Cindy asked George to buy jewelry for the funeral.  I thought Cindy meant that she asked George to pick out jewelry for Caylee, probably from Caylee's own collection of jewelry.  I thought she meant that she asked George to go through Caylee's jewelry and pick out some particular pieces he remembered that Caylee loved--something that reminded him of Caylee or that he remembered her wearing.  They would include this in her funeral, either at a display table or in or on her casket or urn.  Some people find it comforting to look at and handle a loved one's possessions.  Others find it unbearable.  I think Cindy thought picking out a special piece of jewelry for Caylee might help George by bringing back memories for him.

BRING NATALEE HOME
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1055 on: January 24, 2009, 03:32:06 AM »

Morning, everyone!  Been reading for hours and still not caught up (nothing new about that!).  Just wanted to throw my 2-cents in...it's long.

George (former LE) ATE, possibly drank, and possibly took pills.  First of all, who knows if he actually took the pills or how many-if asked, he could have lied and said yes.  The pills could easily have been flushed.  Secondly, how do we know George drank the 2 missing beers-his word?  Beer can be poured out and sinks rinsed/toilets flushed.  Finally, he had eaten.  This speaks volumes.  People determined to commit suicide usually aren’t concerned with whether or not they’ve eaten because nothing in their life matters…it’s been discounted as a waste.  The fast food remnants matter because food in the stomach slows down the absorption rate of alcohol and drugs into the blood stream.  It’s very suspect that George checked in *ate, allegedly drank 2 beers, allegedly took some prescription drugs, and **10:45p.m., began texting friends and family suicidal messages.  Although it took 3 hours 45 minutes for LE to find him (no slam to LE), the fact that George was both conscious, coherent, and mobile, tells me this wasn’t a suicide attempt.  This was a ploy for attention and sympathy.  You can also bet if there was any type of note, LE has it.  I'd like to know: where (at what location) were the food and beer purchased (receipts in bags?, room trash cans?, vehicle?) and at what time; what time did George check into the hotel; was his "suicide" note written on Hotel stationary; and did LE handwriting analysis confirm it was written under the influence (LE has George's handwriting from his statements)?

*Source:  http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html
Motel staff said Anthony checked into Room No. 106 on Thursday evening and said he had business in Daytona Beach on Friday. Police said they found remnants of fast food and beer, blood-pressure medication and other pill jars.   

**Source: http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/23/florida.anthony/
Starting about 10:45 p.m., Cindy Anthony said, she and others received several text messages on their cell phones. "The text messages George sent stated he did not want to live anymore and that he wanted to be with Caylee," according to the police report. "George text(ed) he wanted to be left alone and he wanted to make sure Caylee was in God's arms."   He would not say where he was, the report said.   

You make very good points, and like most have said he was allegedly going to commit suicide. Ok here is a confession(say thank you marijuana) anywho... when my boyfriend died i receiver like 180 norcos, and a gazzillion, xanax, and ambien. In the first weeks...all i did was....crrrry, take a sleeping pill. and fall asleep. After a while that one sleeping pill wouldnt work, so i would take a norco, a xanax and 2 sleeping pill ((these can be lethal, do not try at home))....and it escalated to where i was taking 5 or 6 norcos, 5 sleeping pills, xanax. and all i would get was stoopid doodoodumb ...but at the time, thats all i wanted, i wanted to either die, or be drugged. Luckily i received the help needed, and i couldnt live in the past because my ffuture was passing me by. But all this rambling is me just saying, so maybe all of these people exxagerated.. Maybe he did want his space, i did. Maybe he did take those pills, and drink some beer. .....In my opinion i think he did take them because once you take sleeping pills they make you emotional, so thats probably why he sent out messages. I believe he thought of commiiting suicide, but hadnt even started to go through with it. He wanted to get outta that house, and he wanted to get sloshed and sleep a goodnight. Who can blame em? 

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: January 24, 2009, 03:32:29 AM »

Anyone w/a toddler who is learning language'd would hear the child mention something about the person with whom they ostensibly spent innumerable hours.  Yet from what I've heard, Caylee never mentioned her "nanny". 

Heck, hearing the fantasies that alleged perp attempted to perpetuate,  I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled the nanny bit from an imaginary visit to a petting zoo where they met a nanny goat
.  Too bad she didn't use her flights of fancy for good rather than evil.

omg foggy haha!

very good point tho. my kids knew all my friends names and when id mention them theyd repeat it and get all excited.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: January 24, 2009, 03:35:59 AM »

Foggy Dew- I totally agree with you.  I learned a lot from my 2-yr classes about a lot of things! "Out of the mouths of babes."     They're honest, innocent, and quite opinionated sometimes too.  That's one of the overriding factors that tells me there was no Zenaida ""Nanny".  I knew all kinds of dirt and endearing secrets from my 2 -5 year old children.  Caylee would have been sharing daily ditties about the Nanny and her goings-on, had there been one. 

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: January 24, 2009, 03:38:15 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/MP%20Report%20G%20Anthony...09-07780.pdf

"She stated she asked George yesterday to pick out some jewelry for Caylee for her funeral. Cynthia said she believes this might have made him even more depressed."

I didn't interpret this to mean that Cindy asked George to buy jewelry for the funeral.  I thought Cindy meant that she asked George to pick out jewelry for Caylee, probably from Caylee's own collection of jewelry.  I thought she meant that she asked George to go through Caylee's jewelry and pick out some particular pieces he remembered that Caylee loved--something that reminded him of Caylee or that he remembered her wearing.  They would include this in her funeral, either at a display table or in or on her casket or urn.  Some people find it comforting to look at and handle a loved one's possessions.  Others find it unbearable.  I think Cindy thought picking out a special piece of jewelry for Caylee might help George by bringing back memories for him.

Maybe, I misunderstood the article.  I took it to be as in the context of his going out.  Of course, I have been up waaay to long and sometimes misread when I'm tired.  Sorry if I've been beating a dead horse here!

Forecast for the Day:
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: January 24, 2009, 03:41:38 AM »

sounds too considerate of cindy if you ask me. if that was the case tho, why send him out for it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.