March 28, 2024, 06:41:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 300990 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: January 24, 2009, 05:54:06 AM »

Maybe Lee will have to testify as to what he wrote in that big notebook.  That sure sounds like Cindy was worried about who watched Caylee while Casey partied.  Worried enough to send Lee after her and write that post.  Yes, he might have to testify about this.

BRING NATALEE HOME
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1161 on: January 24, 2009, 05:55:25 AM »

What Casey told him the night Cindy called the police.  What Casey's friends told him.  What he did to Casey's computer.  What Casey told him about where and when the body was dumped.  If Casey told anyone the truth, it was Lee.
Bingo - I want to know what he did to her laptop when it had the blue screen freeze after Tony's.  Also.... Lee calling Casey "Darling" in that first interview still bugs me. I'm not sure what to think if the incest thing.  If Caylee were Lee's baby, wouldn't Cindy ask him to stay home and help take care of the baby also? The other thing I have been thinking about is how sad it must be to live in the Anthony home now.  They cannot even go outside in the backyard to get a breath of fresh air without looking at the little playhouse or sandbox......... or thinking about what was over the fence 15 houses away.  Casey is slowly damaging each person in her family.  I wonder if she heard about her dad....... or cared? 

she could give a ratsass. she put a heart sticker on the duct tape she wrapped around caylees head, so im sure she thinks george is a weak loser.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: January 24, 2009, 05:55:33 AM »

OT

AZ, the house we are building will be southwest style. You living in Az might give me some tips so I can make the house as authentic as possible. Please look for some questions I will have for you in the decorating thread, when you have the time. Our designer/decorator is going to Santa Fe for some design ideas.
Sure Shell.  I'll check it out.

BRING NATALEE HOME
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: January 24, 2009, 05:57:26 AM »

Maybe Lee will have to testify as to what he wrote in that big notebook.  That sure sounds like Cindy was worried about who watched Caylee while Casey partied.  Worried enough to send Lee after her and write that post.  Yes, he might have to testify about this.

well thats what i was wondering about. cause lp said he still has it and takes it everywhee.  lp told nick savage of the fbi about it so i dont know if they now have it in their possession or not.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: January 24, 2009, 05:59:04 AM »

Was Lee writing in the big notebook before they knew Caylee was missing?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: January 24, 2009, 06:00:40 AM »

Don't know.  I would guess no.

BRING NATALEE HOME
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: January 24, 2009, 06:00:56 AM »

according to lp yes he was.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: January 24, 2009, 06:02:19 AM »

I >speculate<if Casey got upset about her Dad it was because his actions rained on her parade, stole her thunder.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: January 24, 2009, 06:04:29 AM »

I >speculate<if Casey got upset about her Dad it was because his actions rained on her parade, stole her thunder.

ya, as in how dare he when its all about me me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: January 24, 2009, 06:06:08 AM »

And while I am thinking of the evil witch Casey, it really bothered me how often she smiled and grinned in her jail visits with her parents. Then she gets furious that they are whining about things and SHE is the one hurting and the victim and all alone...boooohooo.

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: January 24, 2009, 06:08:52 AM »

Oh for sure.  Casey will say "forget about dad, I'm the victim here" but I also watch her slam her mom and say "give the phone to dad or I just want to talk to dad."  She does seem closer to him.... even for someone who is heartless....... err and possibly missing minus one heart sticker.  Caylee needs to be buried and Casey needs to be in general population 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: January 24, 2009, 06:08:57 AM »

Don't know.  I would guess no.

I am confused. How could he write in a notebook and want to show up to see about Casey partying afterwords. Once she was arrested, there was no more partying.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: January 24, 2009, 06:10:26 AM »

Oh for sure.  Casey will say "forget about dad, I'm the victim here" but I also watch her slam her mom and say "give the phone to dad or I just want to talk to dad."  She does seem closer to him.... even for someone who is heartless....... err and possibly missing minus one heart sticker.  Caylee needs to be buried and Casey needs to be in general population 

>Speculating<Casey sure seems in competition with her Mom for Georges attention.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: January 24, 2009, 06:10:46 AM »

And while I am thinking of the evil witch Casey, it really bothered me how often she smiled and grinned in her jail visits with her parents. Then she gets furious that they are whining about things and SHE is the one hurting and the victim and all alone...boooohooo.

*nods* she has no clue of the appropriate kind of emotion in that situation. the part that bugged me was when she was talking about the tshirts george and cindy were wearing. she made no comment about caylee, just said thw same thing thing three times. 'theyre nice,i like those', in that flat detached tone of hers.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: January 24, 2009, 06:13:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
I hope everyone is well .

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1175 on: January 24, 2009, 06:14:01 AM »

Have a blessed day everyone.  I am going to finish reading the docs.  Boy, from day one, Cindy told her co-worker "if that baby is dead I don't know what I will do."  It's too bad people didn't look for Caylee as fast as they looked for George.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: January 24, 2009, 06:14:05 AM »

CBB, I get what your saying.  George said he wanted to be with Caylee.  I don't doubt that for one minute.  I think he ached to be with that little girl and hold her again.  On the other hand, I really don't think George had the courage to commit suicide to "be with Caylee."  He wanted to be with her, but that does not mean that he had the strength and will to take his own life to "be with her."  When George wrote this, he wanted to be with Caylee, but that is not the same thing as deliberately taking the actions to kill himself and achieve this.  Frankly, he's too big of a coward to take his own life.

can we please agree not to judge what makes people really suicidal?

And maybe not call people who choose life even when they're teetering on the brink, cowards? It's a bit confusing to be told on one hand that you're taking the coward's way out, and on the other that you're a coward if you don't, IMO.  Even if it's different people telling you these things.

What do you mean?  Different people?  Confusing to be told one thing and then another?  I'm sorry--I don't understand your comment, but it appears to be in response to something I wrote, so I thought I'd ask.

I mean half the time people will say that suicide is a coward's way out, which one poster here did recently, and then you say not doing it is cowardly. (which is maybe not a good thing to say in case someone here is actually considering it.)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: January 24, 2009, 06:15:54 AM »

*nods* she has no clue of the appropriate kind of emotion in that situation. the part that bugged me was when she was talking about the tshirts george and cindy were wearing. she made no comment about caylee, just said thw same thing thing three times. 'theyre nice,i like those', in that flat detached tone of hers.

and as I recall, gave that grin

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: January 24, 2009, 06:17:17 AM »

amen sharon! let them show her the meaning of victim.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: January 24, 2009, 06:17:18 AM »

Have a blessed day everyone.  I am going to finish reading the docs.  Boy, from day one, Cindy told her co-worker "if that baby is dead I don't know what I will do."  It's too bad people didn't look for Caylee as fast as they looked for George.

It's ironic. Caylee was a child, subject to her mother's control. This made it much harder for other adults to protect her, because she belonged to Casey, not them. A child isn't really considered "missing," if her mother knows where she is, and Casey pretended to know, for about a month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.